Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Oct 1, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 127

In my mobile message from Vodafone has not been sent.. kindly clear the issue
My number [protected]...

Vodafone India — Receiving OTP Messages from 17863 and Balance deducted

I am receiving continuous otp sms from 17863 and then my balance is getting detected on my vodafone number. I did not register for any service still i am getting these messages.
When i contacted the customer care they said they are not aware about this and cannot do anything about otps.
This is fraud on vodafone's part to deduct balance from customer's number without their consent.
I want my balance...

Hi team,
I am not getting incoming calls and messages...but i can make out going call.. tried to reach all the customer care numbers but they are not responding properly or not reachable.
Please help
Shashi
My vodafone number is [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

Sir please help again and again my account is negative.
    That reason I don't have call to anyone

My plan is 84days

But that was the fully west

Last 10 month me 50 bar complain kr chuka hu. Bar bar illegal or dhokhadhadi se money deduct ki ja rahi h. Kabhi 100 kabhi 50 kabhib21 kabhi 11_ complain ka koi response details nahi h or jab call utaya jata h to kehte h 24 hours ho chuke h ab paisa wapis nahi milega company ki policy h. Main nar bar complain karne pateshan ho chuka hu. Abhi latest balance check kiya to maloom pada 11 may ko jo main bal 18.8rs or sec bal 15:rs tha wo aaj main bal 1.82 rs or sec bal 0 rah gaya h. Iska koi solutions kariye 20 mar ko b complain ki thi tobkewal 1 amount h jama hui jabki bahut bar paisa kata jata chukah
      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is in reference to my dad (Dataram sharma) vodafone mobile number [protected]. He has been using vodafone service for almost 10 years now. He got this sim from his office (Owner) but later was allowed to personalize the number under his name so he went to vodafone galleria requesting for the same.

As per the information received from the customer support, if any other pre-paid sim is to be changed for ownership, the first...

Vodafone India — Fraud vas service activated

Dear vodafone

Today i got auto debited for vas service activation without my consent.

I got to check *111# and they they say i have no active vas but i am getting balance deducted for 2 days.

Please stop this fraud service and refund back balance.

Also blacklist me from vas services please. I dnt want them

Proof attached for yur reference.
        Mankaran singh...

Vodafone India — Juiceup Pack is activated without my CONCERN

My vodafone registered number is [protected]. My name is rushabh shah.
        I got a sms today afternoon (16/05/2020) in my inbox acknowledging me that juiceup pack is activated and my 75 rupees are dedcuted.
        First of all i don't even know what juiceup pack is!
        Second is i have never requested for this pack.
        I have also tired reaching on customer care number but no one is answering there. I emailed them...

I have to face the problem of network for about one month.I complained many times to vodafone customer care.I have Rs 399 vodafone plan but I am unable to use data properly besides it sometimes I feel difficulties to make calls.
        Therefore I want my Rs 399 back because vodafone company is unable to give me proper service.

Vodafone have automatically activated caller tune to my mobile number and deducted amount from number.
          In reality never accepted /clicked or sent any sms to enable caller tune and
          I have been charged for rs30 and there is no refund when i asking them to disable it immediately.

This is really unfortunate that vodafone is adding vas automatically and there is no refund on cancel request.

But i have not requested any such services to activate. So please kindly refund my amount asap.
          Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

How to video service automatically got activated and 49 rs got deducted. I have not even activated the service. This vodafone is really a pathetic service provider, one can not raise a complaint on 199 or [protected] number. All website only provide number but no information how to register complaint and get the complaint number.
            Hopefully after registering the complaint on consumer portal will help me to get the refund.

Vodafone India — Unnecessary Deduction

On my vodafone no ([protected]). I have received sms's saying that "re 1 store pack now active" and charges are being deducted.

As this service has not been requested by me, i would appreciate if someone in vodafone reviews my account, cancel all premium services or service packs and refund me the overcharged amount onto my mobile other wise i will put this complain to the consumer court.

Kindly confirm once...

I want to disconnect my Vodafone number I don’t use this number[protected] but I have monthly bill and I pay unnecessary bill more than two months so plz help me to close my Vodafone number
              I requested to disconnect my number to Vodafone store but still not working Plz help

Hi, for my phone number [protected], vodafone activated juice up pack and deducted 75 rs for 15 days.

Hello! Juiceup pack is now active on your number, as requested. This service is valid till[protected] and a 15 days rental of rs. 75 has been deducted. Your current balance post service activation is rs. 80.737. To deactivate sms stop to or call 155223 (Toll free).
                Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been charged Rs 1756.67 tonight after 2.04 AM. In six different transactions. Please reverse these charges and send me the confirmation.my email id is r.[protected]@gmail.com. thanks

Dear Vodafone Team,

39 rs. Automatically deducted from my post paid number [protected]. Apart from this 50 rs. Other charges deducted without any information. Please reverse it immediately and deactivate the CRBT service.

Hello mam / sir

This is to inform my gmail id is wrongly associated with mobile number [protected] which is not ours.

I don't have any idea whose number is that and why that person has given my gmail id and how they have linked that id with mobile number without confirming the same.

How such a big and reputed company like vodafone can make such a blunder in linking gmail id with unknown mobile number without confirming the same.

I have already raised my objection in the past regarding this but till today neither there has not been any response from your end nor error has been corrected.

Please resolve the issue for me since fake mobile number cases are a serious threat.. Hoping for a positive response this time from your side.

Vodafone India — vodafone reactivation

I was said to make a payment of rs.3993 for a number which was to be activated after that. After i made the payment, i was informed that the number will be activated soon and no need to worry as the payment was made within 56 days of deactivation. But now whenever i am contacting anyone from vodafone, no one is ain't any complaint and disconnected my phone several time. I need the number as the number is linked to all my identity proofs as...

I am a vodafone customer. I am using this number as a secondary number because of the unnecessary deduction happens always. I am using another network as a main one for all my internet services. But vodafone unnecessarily deducted my balance rs.64 plus which i have kept for some emergency home needs. This kind of amount deduction is a general hobby for vodafone always it seems. I don't know how dare to take others money without their knowledge. Give me money back and please stop such a nonsense things immediately. Who told you deduct my money. It's disappointing me.
                        May 18, 2020
                        My complaint is not yet resolved. Not even receive in a single reply from Vodafone. Add on with my complaint, I forgot to say that I am having 7 more days time for my next recharge but its showing/ sending messages my plan will be expire tomorrow. Nothing to say, Its such a bull shit network and management. Waste. Try to seriously care about the customers concern. Don't simply say resolved. Check why you deducted my money and when was my last recharge, and what is my next recharge date your bad network says. What should I say about this, such a blind management. simply time passing executives. Nothing to say about customer care. never and ever will reach them, If we reach will not get any resolution. if you have guts prove this time you people not made any mistake. Hello., My complaint not yet resolved...

Vodafone India — vodafone 4g data speed is very slow

I recharged my number of plan ₹399 which is supposed to provide unlimited data (1.4gb/day) and calling for 85 days. But the internet speed is very very slow. The speed of interest is as slow as 2g.
                          I have tried every possible way to fix this problem, but the speed of net is still very slow.

From last 2 weeks my vodafone 4g connection is very slow and now this network is functioning as the slowest network.. Which is...