Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Oct 1, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 128

This is Anjali Dhargalkar.
My Vodafone Postpaid number is
[protected].
I find my April2020 bill is overcharged .
My regular monthly bill is less than Rs 500/- . How con you charge so much?
Please send me an itemised bill for the same .
Anjali Dhargalkar

Dear,
    Vodafone give me offer of rs 129 and rs199 by sms on my mobile.in 129 they offer 12 gb data and ul calling 28 days while in 199 they offer 1gb/day data for 56 days. When i recharge with 199 i found 2 gb/day for 28 days. They offer me for 56 days and after recharge change their validity.
    I lost my money because vodafone shut down my internet. I can't use data anymore. They make complaints and closed it.
    Vodafone...

I tried many times to contact Vodafone customer service they hold my call and not respond me properly and this is not the first time its going nth time .i need to solve my caller tune issue immediately make this as soon as possible i regret Vodafone services as worst
    Thanks in advance

Vodafone India — not letting me port into another network

Currently i am a vodafone user and i want to port out of vodafone to another network providers services. But vodafone is causing me problems in doing so. I am receiving this message from 1901 when i try to port out, the message says, "upc cannot be generated for the reasons: (1) there are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider. Please contact y 1900 till[protected]:07".
      I have paid all the outstanding amount...

Vodafone India — not letting me port out of their network

UPC cannot be generated for the reasons: (1)There are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider. I am unnecessarily receiving this message from 1901 as Vodafone trying to block my portability rights provided TRAI. I have paid all the outstanding bills and I have every single right to move out of Vodafone and switch to another network. Vodafone cannot harass me while switching to another network. Kindly pay attention to...

Dear Team

Name - Sanjay Billore
      Plan - Post Paid Vodafone 399
      Number +91 [protected]

the outgoing is barred kindly help.

Vodafone India — other credits/ charges

Vodafone is charging extra from its customers without providing details anywhere on what it is. On my recent bill, I saw they have charged me 50 rupees extra on other credits/charge and I don’t even know why. It’s really preposterous of them to charge anything they want from their customer. Had they provided good services I wouldn’t have registered a complaint but their service is also worsening day by day and now I’m thinking to...
        Hi, actually i had ported my num from voda to airtel few months ago. When i generated the port code voda operator intimated that before porting have to pay outstanding bill then they issue noc to airtel later i will allow to get airtel as my operator but after so many months they intimated to airtel to stop my services because i had not submitted some outstanding bill.

If i had not paid how airtel n voda allowed me that time...

Vodafone India — unable to access internet from daily data bundle of active pack

I have recharged my number with super plan of rs.599, which offers 1.5gb of daily data bundle. Still 13 days before the plan expires, its been 2 days since i am not able to access internet over my device. I have done multiple recharge with data pack after that and to my notice i can access the internet now, but my daily data bundle of original pack is not accessible. The customer care after complaining is saying the problem is with device...

Dear Vodafone,

Today I recharged Rs 199 on my Vodafone prepaid mobile via www.vodafone.in and pay the amount using online SIB.But the recharge was unsuccessful and the money got deducted from bank. Please do the needful regarding this

I had activated international roaming on my number [protected] on october 12 2019. After coming back from my vacation, i sent a deactivate request on october 21 2019.
          Despite the request, i was being charged for international roaming every month.in the month of february i resent the request and got a message saying the service is already deactive on my mobile number. Hence, i called on customer care and was assured by the executive...

I have recharge amount of rs 1495 .and again after one day i have recharge the same amount.i.e. rs 1495.when my talktime balance are got over. The company is still not activate my other plan.please do activate asap.thank you.

Vodafone deducted Rs.20 for some Vas service without my consent. When I checked the balance deducted, it shows Rs. 20 DNLD -DINDO _MP3_20-NEOMOBILE. It happened about a week ago and again happened Yesterday as well. Vodafone has been deducting my balance without my consent for last three months.

3 months se mer No [protected].se sms nahi jaraha hai aur customer care men phone bhi nahi lagta hai

सर, मेरे नंबर पर इन्टरनेट स्लो चल रहा है। में वोडाफोन से कॉन्टेक्ट करने की कोशिश कर रहा हूं पर ये हो नहीं पा रहा है मैने पहले भी क्यी सिकायत
                कर रखी है पर कोई ऐक्शन नहीं लिया जा रहा है कृपया मेरे नंबर पर जो भी इन्टरनेट इश्यूज है उन्हें जल्दी ही ठीक कर दें

I want to upgrade sim 3g to 4g

Stop juiceup pack service from my mobile no
                    The Juiceup pack service automatically activated in my mobile number and rs 14/- two times has been cut from my account.
                    I request you to please stop this service as soon as possible and amount revert my account

I have to take upper side action, otherwise.

My mobile no is [protected]

I've recharged a decent amount of Rs. 50 after reactivating my sim! Still it says that I need to recharge to activate my internet and outgoing calls!

My vodafone number [protected] is prepaid customers from mumbai. From last 3 to 4 day there is problem of hear voices in crackling way while calling or receiving call, i could hear voice bez it comes in breaking way, pls solve this problem as you receive this msg bez in emergency of epidemic disease its necessary our call should connect properly and should be hear voice clearly. Plz resolved this problem, thanking you...
                        I am a vodafone user since from 2007 and this is the first time i am having a complaint like this. I got message from vodafone saying that juice up pack is activated as per my reques. I have never requested or claimed to activate this service. Without customer knowledge how can a service provider activate a pack. Also in message it is mentioned that rs. 75 has been deducted. I am not even aware of this pack and what it used for. I called...