Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Dec 5, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 129

Im vodafone - maharashtra user, presently working in delhi ncr. I am unable to generate upc for mobile number portability by sending msg on 1900. I tried a several times, but of no use. It is causing a lot of trouble to me and wastage of time and effort. I request vodafone india to please help me generate a upc so that i can start the process of porting asap.
May 24, 2020
I emailed the vodafone india team, they immediately resolved the issue! Thank you
Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Issue resolved by vodafone team !

I poonam singh just want to convey that i have been fooled by the custumer care excutive, she explained wrong benifits of the post plan services and bcz of that during the rare condition of lockdown i was not able to deposit the excessive bill, the company stopped my no bcz of which i am not able to get essential services on my no., i am unable to pay the bill anyhow as i havenot used my no. Netplan also. This no. Is very very important to me. I request to solve out my problem as soon as possible. I will wait for your response for 3 days if not solved i will write a letter to chief minister and prime minister. Thank you
    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to raise the complaint against vodafone as i am using the number of vodafone postpaid up west from last 10 years i march i received the bill of 1680 rs. As i am using the plan in which i have to pay 700 or less than when i asked the executive they said 795 rs. Has been charged for 159 international sms which i did not send to anyone if i have to talk internationally then there are a lot of mediums like watsapp messenger and many more...
      I have recharged Rs 599 pack which comes with 100 SMS per day, but I am unable to send messages . So I even recharged SMS pack of 12 Rs which has 120 SMS for 10 days I can't send any SMS. Even though the recharge has been done proper service is not been given....
      मैंने दिनाक 20 may 2020 को बताए हुए स्थान (Vodafone store 31 panch satti circle sadulgunj near mumal restaurant bikaner panch satti circle, rajasthan 334001) से वोडाफ़ोन की सिम ली थी|
      मुझे वोडाफ़ोन स्टोर पर श्रीमान चेतन आचार्या जी द्वारा बताया गया की...
      Hii why are u my number t blocked incoming calling is not available my number so please try to and need my calling solve my problem fast incoming calls is on available...

I am outside of india and I recharged 2 times for 100 Rs and 295 Rs. as it was showing my balance -182 Rs. But even after recharge its still same.

Also I cannot send SMS at all from my indian mobile number. I tried to connect on twitter @VodafoneIN but even after 3 days no one replied....
      I am staying in Bangalore Urban and facing multiple network issue for the past 2 weeks even though I am getting good signal strength here. I have data pack serving 3gb per day and regret the inconvenience of not able to fully utilise that. Hope Vodafone looks in to this at the earliest as Quarantine without internet can be really disappointing....
      I was cheated by their sales people by saying 'i'll get 100 rs discount on everymonth on my billing amount. Once i visit the store in ramamurthy nagar and inform that discount was not applied agent suggested that you can convert to prepaid if you dont wish to continue. I asked them to convert the same however same was not done. I started getting bills everyday even though i didnt use the service. Collection agents are threatening me that they will file a case for not paying.

Dear Vodafone,

Recently, we have requested for the conversion of our postpaid connection numbers, [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] to prepaid ones after settling the total outstanding bills as on the requested date.

As above, we request you to send us the detailed bills for the above connections for the period from February 2020 to April 2020 which we have not received yet. Because of this, we are unable to file our GST for the same.

Kindly send us the above bills to our email id [protected]@gmail.com
        at the earliest.
        Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've been changed an extra bill of 213 rs and the vodafone idea is claiming that i've changed for content downloading charges. I have not downloaded any content and moreover the vodafone internet service is that so bad that one cant do simple browsing on that. This all has happened after i register to port. This is simply an effort to get more money from customer's pocket.
          Hide full review →
          Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vodafone has charged me 878 rupees in april 2020, for calls made to a six digit number, which i have not made. I have called vodafone and was asked to send an email with my call log. I sent the email and was informed by email that vodafone billing is accurate and that i should be careful when making calls, and they cannot change the bill. I do not make calls dialing any numbers, all the calls are from my contact list. I have not made those calls. Please assist.

Vodafone India — extra charges in month, of april 20

Dear vodafone team,

I have use vodafone service last 2 year and bill plan rs-149 + gst with benefit (Unlimited local and std calls as informed by care execute) but my bill has been generated in month of apr, 20 of rs-444...?

As we have many time calling in your care regarding extra charged in my bill for the month of apr, 20 approx rs-292 but no any response your side.

As i called to care and...
              Sir/Madam

my mobile postpaid no [protected] plz.send the above bill payment receipts from Sept 2019 to May 2020

[protected]...

Dear sir/mam
              Good day

I'm using vodafone services for 10 years, it was good, but for last three years they started to cheat me. I'm merchant mariner most of the time i roam internationally. Sometimes they charge me for caller tune, post data uses, service activated through website, and so and so,
              Even they charged me when i was in deep sea, they have charged me when i was in nassau (Bahamas) such place how could they charge where they don't have network connectivity. Are they provide network connectivity at mid sea???
              Are they provide network connectivity in nassau (Bahamas)???
              It's been already four five times when they charged me, where they don't have even connectivity, when i complained them they said you have activated this, that. I tried to explain them that how could you charge if you haven't any connectivity there, my mobile was in flight mode. But they did nothing for me.
              Please look into this 🙏🙏
              Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want my sms details...

Vodafone India — Bogus ISD sms in the bill

In my recent bill i noticed around 39 sms messages being charged which are not being send by me. When i reported the issue to the customer care, they replied that the bill is correct and the sms are charged because i might have allowed imessages or facetime to send messages. I let them know that i am not using an iphone and so dont have imessages or facetime in my device. The next mail reply didnot give any reason, but simply said the bill...

Vodafone India — regarding unfair practices of vodafone to loot customer by activation of value added services

Since past 7 days automatically vas services are being activated by vodafone and my balance is being deducted. I never subscribed or activated these services through any means but still these services are being activated and my balance is being deducted. First they activated how to video services and deducted rs 49 from my balance. Now they have activated some game and rs 10 have been deducted from my account. Vodafone is not ashamed to use...

There is no breakdown of these charges in my bill and they appear in almost every other bill cycle, these are hidden charges and explained no where on the app or website. I have been a vodafone user all my life and charging for something with mentioning what it is for is cheating and fraud !

I am having a bad internet connection from past seven days and it is not working well. The Vodafone is the worst company to provide internet connection to user. They charges Rs/200- a month and work Nothing....