Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Dec 5, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 125

Vodafone — money deducted rs.99 without any volunteer subscription from my side

I received a message from the vodafone stating ""dear customer, this is to inform that a rental amount of rs.99 has been deducted towards international roaming rental for 30 days". I have not volunteerly subscribed any of your services and this happened at 2.42 am midnight. You cheated me by deducting my money without any confirmation or notification from me. This is pure cheat. Give me money back....
I want to submit
I am sr citizen 70 +
My son pranshu tiwari had phone [protected] at my address 288, dda sfs flats, sector 5, pocket 1, dwarka delhi 110075
He left for usa in jan 2020 and will not be back for next 7 years
I surrendered this number from my phone [protected] in feb 2020.
I was confirmed for disconnection by phone. My number being alternate number, at least 10 persons got it confirmed.
But...

Date - 02/06/2020
Description: received an sms saying amount of rs. 99 has been deducted towards international roaming rental for 30 days. Now my balance shown is rs. - 98.99. Without my concern vodafone had deducted this amount.

Resolution required: refund of rs. 99
Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

An amount of 99₹ has been deducted for international roaming pack which i have not registered for. Just coz i lodged a complaint for poor network issues at my home this happened. Need my money back. Phone number: [protected]
    Jun 7, 2020
    Amount refunded back
    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The number is [protected], on[protected], a message regarding a deduction of rs 99 was sent on the number, even though no such request was made. A plan of rs 599 is already activated on the number but the outgoing has stopped.
      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My number was deducted of rs 99 as international roaming.
        Vodafone arbitrarily initiated to deduct balance from my main account without my request for any international services.

I do no want any international roaming or international service.
        I want to be out of your default balance deduction schemes.

I'm reaching out here because vodafone customer service has no answer to this issue.

Please let me know how to unsubscribe from your default scheme of balance deduction without any request from the users.

Why did this happen in the first place?

Vodafone — Wrong deduction

Dear sir/ma'am,

My main vodafone account (Pre paid) balance showing in nagative because of international roaming rental amount of ₹99/- deducted. Without any necessary and without any permission or i have not made any request from my side for the same.

I tried vodafone customer care number number but it's busy, busy and only busy. Dear vodafone i have lots of work to do today so don't keep engaged me in this...

Vodafone has deducted 99rs from my no for international roaming but there are no any request from my side. I didn't get any support from customer service. So kindly help me return my mony. Thank you

Vodafone — Balance deduction

I have recharged with unlimited data and calling plan before 2 months of ruppee 599 and the calling sevice suddenly stoped now while the expire date is 1 july 2020. On the otherhand they have also deduced my main balance and its now in negative. I have not even activated any kind of service but they are just deducting my balance. I just need a solution for yhis as soon as possible...

Vodafone — False balance dedication made by vodafone

Today morning while i am sellping i got a message form vodafone that rs 99 have been deducted from my account, i opened vodafone app and found that my balance is -102 rs, without active any service vodafone charge rs 99 bye sending message, this massage i received from vodafone
            Dear customer, this is to inform you that a rental amount of rs.99 has been deducted towards international roaming rental for 30 days.
            I didn't start...

My number was deducted [protected] of rs 99 this morning. I do not want international roaming rental on my vodafone number.
            Arbitrarily initiated to deduct balance from my main account without my request for any international services.

I do no want any international roaming or international service.
            I want to be out of your default balance deduction schemes.

I'm reaching out here because vodafone customer service has not responded within the timeline they had stipulated.

Why did this happen in the first place?
            Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have not made any request for international roaming formy phone no [protected] and my account has been deducted by rs100 at night 3.08am. I have got a message from vodafone. All international flights are not working and i am not interested in going for any international trips because of corona crisis. You have stopped all my outgoing calls by making my balance -98rs. I am a health working and it is causing inconvenience to me as i am not able to make outgoing calls.
              Please look into the matter and do the needfull.
              Thanking you.
              Dr pravin chopra.
              [protected].
              Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 2nd june at 2:09 am, i received a text message from vodafone that my account had been deducted with rs. 99 for international roaming. But i didn't opt for this service. Vodafone activated the service on its own without any authorization from my end. I am extremely unhappy with such unethical deduction and poor service from vodafone. Kindly retract the roaming package and restore the account balance.

Dear sir/ma'am,

My contact number is [protected].
                  I have never been outside india. And i never activated international roaming pack. It is showing a message mentioning deduction of rs 99 towards international roaming. Please do the needful action towards the subscription and readjust my deducted money.

Jun 2, 2020
                  the company has credited the wrongly deducted amount
                  Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am vodafone user, i never went abroad, still deducted rs 99 for international roaming rental.
                    Received below sms.

Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Same happened to me this morning.
                    Yes, same thing happened.

Dear sir/ma'am,
                      My mobile number is [protected]. I have never been outside india. And i never activated international roaming pack. It is showing a message mentioning deduction of rs 99 towards international roaming. Please do tthe needful and readjust my deducted money.
                      Thanks.

I didn't activated my ir pack but it deducted my rs99
                        Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Suddenly my balance turns negative. I dint out any plans and in midnight an receiving and stating that my balance is negative
                          Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I never had activated international roaming on my vodafone service. Vodafone, without my permission, have activated, international roaming for my vodafone service and deducted inr 99.00
                            Jun 2, 2020
                            Resolved within 24 hours. Vodafone has sent sms to me "Hello! Due to technical error, Rs.99 was erroneously charged on your prepaid no. last night. We've credited Rs.99 back into your A/c.We regret the inconvenience"

Vodafone — Number deactivated

On 19 Marc 2020 I asked Vodafone to extend the safe custody by 6 months as I am stuck in the USA due to Corona Virus and no news on when the flights will start operation.
                              I was shocked to hear from customer care Vodafone that my number has been deactivated in Oct 2019 as it was in the safe custody for 6 months effective 25 March 2019.
                              Vodafone itself confirmed to me first on 06 Sep 2019 with service request number for your reference...