Vodafone India

Vodafone India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

The list goes on...your executives need to hear a customer and offer customer service then customer fright. The executives are rude/they cant talk proper english or hindi. Morever, they dont execute what they are asked to. Nor do they record what a customer has called up for. I have called up atleast 5 times for duplicate bill copies since novemeber. I have not yer received them. Everytime its said its been delivered and no one tells me the correct name and phone number of delivery. Copies were promised on email notyet received. I subscribed for a 50 p hutch to hutch, it was on for a while and u suddenly decativated without notice. I needed dupl copies to verify it your execs who continue to tell me thatthere was no such service. I dont receive any mails on my email id only an sms stating it has been sent to my email. Rubbish! On top of that on my dad's mobile there have been promises of reversals for the last 3 months, again to no avail!! You guys have filed miserably in keeping ur customers happy....i soon plan to d/c waiting for my plan to get over...if this falls on any responsible ears, plz call back or atleast email
Aug 13, 2020
I have Vodafone connection vide No. [protected]. In my account ECS facility is activated and bill are paid directly by debiting to my Bank account. I was told in the month of November 2009 that previous bill was not paid. Vodafone withdrawan my out going calls. I deposited my twomonths outstanding bill amount of Rs.513-00 vide Receipt No.0020911C8892956 dated[protected] at aboubt 12 Noon. At their store I was advised by their staff that out going facility will be restored with in 30minutes but this was not happened. Than I contacted their customer care no.111 but with no results. On the contarary hey statrted the announcement that outstaning bill is not paid whereas I have already paid the bill. My outgoing was restored on 1st December 2009 afternoon.
When I am having ECS service activated in my account and billis not paid by the bnk they should have given me the proof thereof.Under the circumstances I feel that I must discontinue the relation with such company who never bothers for their customers.Now please deactivate my ECS facility as bill is paid by me.

rupees 37/-for UP,Bihar,Jharkhand & Gujrat on 18 Dec 07, but all call charged @ of rupees 2.65 per minute. as per Your...

I have recently bought a sim card from Mysore vodophone
    I have recharged it three times sucessfully paying 198 for 198 talk time. I tried to top up by 1000r at kannur station rd 670001 on the 03-01-08 the vendor said I could only top up by 999 id rm[protected] he said it will take 24 hrs to recharge. it actually rechrged by 25.01r. my friend went back to the store and thankfully he returned our money. today 07-02-08 Itried to top up again by 1000r at GP enterprises 131, cash bazaar, commercial road, ooty 244557. paid 1000r to vender. id rm [protected] it recharged only by 790r. the vender said the rest was due to tax and would not retuen money. My friend also bought a recherge from a different store of 200 and was recharged by 25r. the vendor would not return say money saying it was down to vodophone not the vendors. (he is going to put in a separate complaint with details of transactions.
    could you clarify what the tariffs are. how we can be sure what the payments are for talk time and what to do in future when we are not getting the correct call time
    Aug 13, 2020

I wont suggest vodafone to anyone because:

Sub: Vodafone cheats customers:
      Recently I bought one Vodafone six-years connectivity prepaid card for my son (we have BSNL, Tata-Indicom mobile lines with an Airtel landline added to this). Since, he is only 12 years old I could not take the card in his name and as such I took it on my name. First my son recharged the SIM with Rs.50/-. After a couple of test calls and downloading of a ringbone it reduced drastically to Rs.2.84 paise. Everybody know that Vodafone lines get number o[censored]nwanted SMS automatically. Since he do not know the dangerous nature of these and since he do not know how to get rid of them we just deleted them. One day, while he was using the phone somehow a Vodafone alert service got activated and his balance of Rs.2.84 awfully reduced to -28.16.

We checked with the dealer he said that some service might have got activated. Then we checked with the Vodafone customer care and as per their direction we again recharged for Rs.50/- which act deducted Rs.-28.16 from our talk value and we were left with Rs.14.35. (So we paid Rs.30/- for an unwanted service.) Then we used that Vodafone alert which was somehow chosen by him and got a reply saying that the alert service was deactivated. Then we sent one SMS to stop vodofone junk mails by using a term ACT DND (suggested by customer care people) to the specified number. We got a message from Vodafone saying that their SMS will be stopped. But after a day or two we started to receive junk SMS from them.

Today morning we had only Rs.9.37. This afternoon again our account reduced to Rs.-20.63. Probably Vodafone company swallowed another 30 rupees for its favorite service. So, just in a week they swindled Rs.60.00 from a customer diligently. I spoke to the customer care twice. Both the female staff repeated their jargon “the customer is wrong”. Fed up with their attitude I finally broke the SIM-card into two and thrown it away. Thus I spent Rs.350/- for learning a soar full lesson from Vodafone.

Vodafone’s advertisements are extremely good; their customer care people are very kind (only male staff); their advertisements are catching but their attitude is detestable.

An unfortunate customer,
      P.Karthigayan
      Aug 13, 2020

I also have a complaint. i have a lifetime prepaid number [protected]. I had recharged for Rs.150 and got full talk time, but within 30 days the balance of Rs.100 and above was taken away .the customer care executive says that there is a validity of only i month for this account. I am surprised as i got swindled of Rs.135 within a month. I am already thinking of discontinuing the service. is this the kind of service we expect of vodaphone. If this is the case i think vodaphone is making a bad name for themselves in india and soon they will have to sell it off and go out.

Hari
      i agree 2 the above complts..as i also suffered 4m same prbs...

Vodafone Prepaid — Customer care cheating.

i had 31 rs. scheme for 1 Rs. STD calls.

i called up customer care 9th April 2009 morning and asked them why i was received msg about deduction of rentals for the scheme.

she told me that the scheme has ended and now the calls wont be at one rupee. she asked me to recharge Rs. 11 and Rs. 1 / STD call scheme will be activated for 15 days. She also showed me how to cancel old scheme.

I trusted her and did the same. I got the same rental deduction msg.

I called up customer care again and i am told that since 31 rs. scheme was activated on my cell previousloy, it would still work for me. That was concealed by the customer care person.

This was so wrong. A wrong way to promote newer policies and cheat customers... Its not about those 11 Rs, but its about being cheated. This is fraudery. Customer care ppl should be there to help and not do such cheap things to earn bucks for the company.
      I have a vodafone prepaid connection in bangalore, If I make a call to landlines, there would be no response but the call charge will be deducted. (no ring, no beep no voice). It happens every alternate day and I found that It happens with my friends also. Great company, great cheating
      Dear Customer Service:

Kind attention please..When i have not actived the service messges(Schemes and various promotional message) from Vodafone why it is filling my inbox...Its a Nuisance for me...
      pls stop that immediately

my number is [protected]
      i am not talk to vodafocare executive.
      please helpme
      my mobile no. [protected]
      help me as erly as possible.
      Please say about me as ur new Connection of Vodaphone my Cell No is [protected]
      Thanks and Regards

Rakesh Jha

i am having local and std facility to my mobile.but i am not getting outgoing to a particular town even though i am having std facility.
        Aug 13, 2020

I am using This Pre Paid Mobile Number :[protected], the following number incoming and out going

calls are not working we sent the SIM to Vodafone service franches they told SIM is correpted what

is the reason i dont know, before one day night i talk to my friend next day morning all calls are

blocked, Please activate this number as early as possible.

Please regrate urgencey

blocked, Please activate this number as early as possible.

Please regrate urgencey

i want 2 view my call details which were deleted from my mobile for past 7days...

I have purchased a Premium Number-[protected] for Rs. 2100/- of Hutch now Vodafone But now the company is not activating the number on the terms and conditions printed on the Pack Plese help me in activating my number as soon as possible I have written complaints so many times and also spoken to senior peoples from the company Mr. Victor([protected]) Mr.Avneet([protected]) but there commitments were just like a joke
          pls take a necessary action against the company

Manoj
          Aug 13, 2020

I have tried calling customer service heaps of time as i get unsolicited marketing calls from vodafone. crappy calls, when...

I was being provided with the add on connection as per my usage of old connection and credibility on that number with the company.Initially i was cheated by the DSA of the company ad i complained in the company for this but till date no action has been taken against that DSA.Again it was wrong comitment made by DSA for the credit limit on this new connection due to which i got annoyed and complained in the customer service.I told them that till the time my limit wud be exceeded i won't be using this connection.It took time to take action on this complaint and i got the limit exceeded but after this i was not in delhi and didn't used this connection for few days.Now when i returned to delhi and tried to use the conection it says services are cancelled on this number and i have to give in written to any vodafone store for getting it started.
            Please let me know that is it correct that if i had been provided with the add on connection i shudn't be informed all this before disconnecting my services.If this is happeneing with priorty customers ten one can imajine wat wud be happeneing with rest all.

Hope u wud take in consider and solve this matter as early as posssible.

Rajat sethi
            [protected](new addon connection which is not used)
            Aug 13, 2020

My number is [protected] and this is to inform you that i am receiving calls from my own number !!!!

Today...

i was using a vodafone no. [protected] in the last year i.e. 2007.
              all of sudden they disconnected i can say suspended that no. after that i had one new connection o[censored]sing since same day the previous number suspension.

Now i am receiving calls from hutch that i am using that no. and the bill is this much.

i went to vodafone store on 13th Jan'08 at Ansal plaza for the same problem.
              i registered my complaint for the same no. and i disconected my new hutch no.also.

after a month now i received a call on 04th Feb'08 . it shows that there was no message forwarded by the vodafone customer care representative and i am suffering due to their negligence.
              Aug 13, 2020
              ye sale bhainchod hain vodafone vale duniya ko chutiya banate hain bhain ke lore koi phone no. bhi kisi site pe nahin hai inka
              totally right bahut hi whiyat hai inka customer execitive aur khas kar ansal plaza ka main jab bhi gaya ek kam ke liye to har kam ke liye 2 bar to muzhe jana hi padta hai.

dear sir/madam

how are you? i know it sounds strange that i'm customer vodafone Egypt but i'm really...

Iam in roaming coverage with Vodafone prepaid sim and iam getting these marketting calls from Vodafone like try these schemes and these benifits and other unwanted calls ...
                For this iam losing currency balance as the incoming call charges will be 2Rs and iam getting around 5 to 6 calls in a day.....
                so iam spending around 200 to 300 Rs in a month for these unwanted calls...
                So please help me out !!!!!
                Aug 13, 2020
                Sir, [protected] Mobile no. is Problem To me. [protected] mob. no.is Call to my Home Number... I Have Complaint To This Number is Police Station. Please request to me... i Have To [protected] This No. identy, Thanks

I have purchased Vodafone Mobile -225 from Laxmi Nagar Delhi on 12.1.2008 for Rs. 1599/- and submitted all the relevant documents for activation of the mobile no. [protected]. It was activated on the very next day. But very shocking to know that it was deactivated after one day. When contacted the customer care, I was informed that due to non submission of documents, the number is deactivated. Once again I deposited the required documents and got it verified at VODAFONE's Nirman Vihar Delhi outlet on 25.1.2008.
                  I am very sorry to state here that after repeated requests and daily confirmation from customer care, I am being told that due to non submission of documents the number is not activated. I don't understand how many times I will have to submit the documents. Actually what they want. The mobile number is stil dead.
                  In view of above, I would request the "Vodafone" to cancel my above Mobile Number. I will be happy if the company is capable to refund my money which I incurred to purchased the above instrument alongwith connection i.e. Rs. 1599/- or I should throw away the Mobile Set alongwith SIM Card.
                  Aug 13, 2020

This is to bring to your notice the poor support or response that i have got from VODAFONE .
                    i am really fedup and disappointed with the services provided by them and to my utter dissappointment even the CUSTOMER SERVICE HEAD AND COUNTRY HEAD ARE NOT responding to my quieries raised to thie level and there is absolutely NO RESPONSE .

I have decided now to approach your channel with hope that you will help me get my dispute sorted and will take action against VODAFONE for the MENTAL HARRASSMENT that I have gone through because of them .

To describe the entire incident I am quoting the two emails that I have sent to VODAFONE CUSTOMER SERVICE HEAD AND COUNTRY HEAD but I ws not given a resolutin till date

"Dear Mr.Sawhney,

This is reference to my few conversation with VODAFONE customer care, I would wish to bring to your notice that every time I have called up VODAPHONE its been a PATHETIC experience always and I always end up asking for a Supervisor by the need of the call but unfortunately I always have been debarred from talking to the supervisor saying that no supervisors are available in the evening.....

Now to bring to your notice the recent conversation with VODAFONE.

I lost my cell on[protected] at around

2.39 I had spoken with Mr. Deepak Kumar Gupta Reference number[protected]asking for the services to be disconnected but till late night around 12.45 there was no disconnect message displayed and I was told that there is no command for that sent till 12.45 am

Then I had spoken with

Mohd.Ali--3.30pm--ref#[protected]who asked to call after half an hour to check the disconnected services message played.

Roshanara---7.15--ref#[protected]who was really irritating while talking and was more interested in telling me what I should be doing then listening to what I want to say ...when I asked her if I can get the number switched over to Airtel she says that service is not available and that I need to check with Pre- paid services or else I can buy a new pre paid number. For sure I know that I can buy a new number if its really urgent but that's not the way to talk to a customer...and when I asked for a supervisor I was told that no supervisor is available at this point and can arrange for a call back in next 1-1/2 hrs which never happened ....

Yogesh--12.25---ref#[protected]was really not interested in listening to me.....This was the guy who actually told me that there was no command sent for the disconnection of services message to be played when I dial my cell number and that he id sending that command now...at the same time while I was quiet irritated with the calls that I have been through the entire day he was not at all sensitive and I could hear him laughing while I was talking to him and make him understand the urgency of getting the services disconnected ..it was only after my threat of going to consumer court and once I asked for your and Mr. Rahul khanna's email id that he told me that there was no such command placed and that he is taking the request now ..but again there was no answer to the fact that why was this not done SINCE afternoon when I called first ...and when I asked him to connect the call to the supervisor he told me that there is no supervisor in the evening on the floor ,on the contrary I was informed by another executive MR Ravinder that Mr. Saurabh Mittal who is a supervisor was there on the floor till 1 am ...also he hung up on me saying " as I am not getting any positive response from your side I have to hung up" The only request I had was to speak with supervisor to understand why there was no activity done on my account that was supposed to be .....This is really insensitive to the customer

Abhishek--12.30am---Ref#[protected]he put me on hold till eternity and never returned as I had asked for a supervisor {he was talking in Hindi so might be at the Hindi speaking helpdesk}

Ravinder--12.45--ref#[protected]he is the last guy I had spoken with ....he put me on hold without taking my permission in spite of my asking him not to put me on hold and check the information like your email id he still put me on hold and this happened twice on the call he was quiet adamant while talking and not a good listener at all

Apart form this I was told that I will get a call from the disconnection department as I don't want to continue with the services and for sure am not interested in paying the full month fee charge {my billing starts from 15 of every month}

on 18/12/2007 in the afternoon I got a call from some guy who was talking in very bad English couldn't speak even one sentence correct and told me that my dec15 statement outstanding is 1600approx and when I questioned him why do I have to pay for the full month as I have asked for the services to be disconnected on 16 he said I need to go to Hutch shop for the same and give an application and hung up on me.

This is not all

there are many more previous bad experiences, when I started my services with Vodafone I asked for the 399/-special plan to be activated on my number ,however at there own whims your executives got some wearied plan activated where I was billed for some approx 1.90pm per local call l...on receiving the statement when I disputed I was asked to go to Hutch shop where I was told that things have been rectified and the credit will reflect in my next statement ,however nothing was changed except the plan in the next statement and when I went to hutch shop again, to my surprise they had no record of the previous conversation which was really humiliating and I finally GAVEUP ..

for now for sure I am not going to pay any outstanding on my account as I feel that I have already paid a lot to Vodafone in the above instance which is not yet returned back to me and now I wish you to adjust it on that credit and not to bill me for any full month fee for the month starting dec15---

Also there was a standing instruction on my cell phone and two other cell phones for my brother {cell3 [protected]}and sister in law {cell#[protected]}on an American Express Credit card in the Name of Ms. MINI DIXIT and in spite of her asking to get the standing instructions cancelled and to switch it to a new card and a new SI form to be sent to her billing address there was no action done on the same and you kept on charging her previous card only for the hutch bill payment finally to stop the charges go through she had got her card blocked as stolen

But not this time I really need an answer for the delay that happened and need a compensation for the mental harassment that I have gone through because of your insensitive customer service representatives...

I need proper action to be taken against all these employees, as what all I have mentioned in this mail is still not enough to describe what all your reps do on calls.

and

"Dear Mr Sawhney,

This is in referance to the email i sent on 20/12/2007 with the subject line :-POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
                    I must CONGRATULATE your reps for the GUTS that they have ..that even after escalating a case to your level there is still no proper feedback and NO RESOLUTION to my query ....I really am not able to understand either you are just another supervisor on the floor and i have been miscommunicated that you arethe country head and MR Rahul Khanna CSD head ..or your reps have the guts to take a case escalated to your level this lightly .....

I did recvd a few calls from someone..and then finally i got a call from MR. Saurabh Mittal ..where i was not able to talk to him ... i called him back he says right now i am not near my system so i will call u back in 15 min. ,which ofcourse didnt happend for next 48 hrs ,when i called him back the amswer that i get i "Soory Mam' I just forgot to call you back ...i still said fine i continued my converstaion.As i work in late afternoon shifts so that was the time when i was heading towards my office and when i reached my office while talking to him I asked him to call me back the next day between 11am-2.30pm but that next day has not happened till date.Ans while i was talking to him I asked him to send me THREE STANDING INSTURCTION FORMS as well so that I can get the bills paid thru the new credit card and I was confiremed YES .but I have recvd just one form in the mail today .

MR.Sawhney trust me there is serious step that needs to be taken to ensure that your customers are not moving to the competition and the attitude your REPS HOLD IS GET LOST I DONT CARE ..its comes accross the EXACT way...

It was not just Mr Saruabh in the meanwhile i called up the help line again and had a BAD experience again

I spoke with MR bhupinder referance #[protected] and asked for three standing instuction forms to be sent as well as to chekc if there was a previous request for the same ..as i go a call from vodafone for my bill not paid ..he did confirmed taht there was a request in oct and three was were sent thru courier which i havent recvd till date, when i asked him to confirm the delivery status for the same i was asked to call bak after 48 hrs to check on the same ..i dont understand why do i have to followuop for everything that YOUR PEOPLE GOOFUP ..he also confrimed this to me with the smae ref# that i will nbe recvng 3 SI forms which has not yet happened and i did asked him to call me back instead with the courier delivery details and i was yold that he cant followup on this is another department is involved ..

DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT ME TO KNOCK THE DOORS OF CONSUMER COURT i can do that dont take is lightly as i have all these mails with me with this deatiled message i am sending and I CAN SUE VODAFONE for MENTAL HARRASSEMENT and POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR SURE .....

I want just two things to happen

1---3 STANDING INSTURCTION FORMS TO BE SENT
                    and

2----Settle my bill that was overcharged to me when i got the services activated

This probably is the last mail that i am sending .If i may ask for your intervention in the entire case and help a customer to get his simple query resolved ..."

And till date i have not recvd any revert from .

And today again I got an SMS from VODAFONE that they have again tried billing my crdt card which has got declined I am not able to understand what can make these people understand that they have to cancel the Standidng Insturction from Amex.

I really need your assistance in getting this sorted out .

PLEASE HELP ....

THANKS & REGADS
                    MINI GHOSE
                    CTC_---[protected]/[protected]

Email---dixit.[protected]@gmail.com
                    Dear,
                    I have a Vodafonr prepaid Mobile Number ( [protected] ) . with out any request you activate gurbani in my number, and deduct Rs. 49.

It is very bad, and I m feel very bad about your service,

kindly credit the same balance in my number,

ok

Amit Rajput

[protected] Please tell me this number details....

i am going to file the case throw CONSUMER COURT.
                      I am collecting consumer court details very soon sure i will file case..My ambition is voda phone will get punishment.
                      My father is collecting all details,he knows very well avout filing case.
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      Eleven corporate connections under group 5678 issued to Bodycote Metallurgical Services Pvt. Ltd Plot No. 64-65, Phase VI, Sector 37, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon - 122 001 since June 2007 has been totally neglected in spite of repeated reminders given on e-mail. Poor connectivity, excess billing and various other matters had been discussed in detail with your staffs and customer service many times.

Under the above foregoing we may have to seek the services of another service provider if our complainyts are not attended by 6th.

This would be our last and final communication on this issue failing which we will be forced to surrender all our connections.

Thanks & Best regards,

GURGAON - 122 011 (HARYANA) INDIA

CELL nO. + 91 [protected]

satheendran.[protected]@bodycote.com
                      [protected]@gmail.com
                      I am a costomer of Voda Phone. My Mobile No. is[protected]. 05 months before your representative contact me for convert my mob. from pre paid to post paid. she said that if you de satisty, any time you will change from post paid to pre paid. When I contact for post paid to pre paid. Your official said that after 6 month it is posible.

One Cheque amount Rs. 550/- dishonoured by my mistake. When it come to my notice, I tel to costoer care that please represent the cheque. I also ready to issue another cheque. But I received a legal notice.

now I am less useing my Voda Phone connection and I had purchase a another No. of another company.
                      Hi friends ,
                      My humble request is please read this following completely, and pleases forward to all,

Please be careful about VODAPHONE Service,

When they offered 3months validity recharging they will provide you only 1 month validity, as they promising for 3 months validity but they are not sticking to their promise

First they send message like bellow

“The validity of your Vodafone Prepaid has ended! Recharge with Rs299 & get 3 months validity, Rs25 Talk time, local Vodafone [protected]@30p & local [protected]@50p”.

Then when you use this above plan for your cell then they will GIVE you 25rs of Talk time and validity giving instead of 3 months they will give you only 1 month,
                      And if you querying to customer care like this problems they will not respond correctly, and then if you try to contact to MANAGER they will NEGLECT you instead of solve your problems.

The following scenario happen with one of my friend
                      He use above plan by paying for that offer that will not be activated within specified time, after specified time when he contact to VODAPHONE store they will respond like this
                      “Hello! Your service registration number is XXXXXXXXX. We shall respond to your query after 3 days”,
                      but after 3 days he would not got that above offer, then he again contact VODAPHONE store then they will respond like this,
                      “We are unable to activate your request”,
                      After that when he asked for money back and cancels activation for that they will take 4 months.

These all happen with lot of my friends, they lost lots of money, time and peace of mind.
                      This may happen with you also, so while before applying any offers of VODAPHONE please check 10 times.
                      i am trying to call my friend but i first got a reply as ''currently unavailable'' and later it was totally in engagamode with no reply the mobile number which i tried was [protected]..what is d problem with that mobile
                      i hav purchased a sim card from mobile store and they were asking for double the price .
                      As sim was of 99/- and it is even printed back side that is of 99/- but mobile store people hav charged 200/- from me, they said that there is a strike in gurgoan so v r selling at a higher price.
                      This is simpally black marketing at least we come to these mobile store outlets as we believe that we wont be cheated but in return these mobile store outlets r doing the same like normal shopkeepers.
                      I believe there would be some action should be taken from this consideration.The place is in 31 sector gurgoan from where i hav purchased this sim. i believe that these kind of outlets doesent hols any kind of relevence...

Worst service of Vodafone.

Due to there mistake (wrong CUG plan update in there record) My cell phone bill...

I am customer of Vodafone with mobile no. [protected], on 27.1.08 they have activated a caller tune on my mobile without my consent and knowledge moreover they have even deducted charges applicable thereafter,
                        I called them after 2 minutes of activating this service they are refusing to even register my complaint, and refund my amount Further they have now estopped from attending my calls which I am making to their customer care.
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        i am a business customer at vodafone, acc no. = [protected].
                        Acc. name - Arctic Steel Engineering
                        Address - 47 huntstown Drive
                        Clonsilla, Dublin 15
                        I requested that number[protected] and modem number[protected] be removed from my account in writting at the vodafone store (lower Level) in the Blanchardstown shopping centre at least 5 weeks ago.
                        on the 9th of april i recieved a bill, invoice no. [protected] with the two numbers still charged to my account.
                        € 218.50 for no [protected] and € 29.98 for modem number [protected].
                        can you please address this problem as soon as possible
                        Alan Cooper
                        Today I received three messages saying that your subscription to MCI has been activated, your request for MCI alerts have been registered and finally Your request for MCI alerts has been accepted. Then I suddenly saw that 30 Rs. had been deducted from my account. I even don't know the full form of MCI. I never requested for such type of alerts. This is really ridiculous. Such type of things really prompt us to put a legal case against such type of private companies. Please deactivate such type of alert from my cell phone and refund my money.

Dear Sir

My self purchased 2 SIm card from vodafone (old name Hutch) on post paid basis.I was receiving the bills on time.But i discontinued both the lines and paid all out stanting thru credit card in the month of october. i have the credit card statement in that they debited me INR 2344.00. After that I informed to custmer care service of Vodafone with proper currespondance. But Till today,every month they are sending me the bills for those lines which i was discontinued from Month of November. After getting so many call from Vodafone Agencies till today they are not updating their system. Now i received one letter from Advocate for legal action against non receipt of payment.
                          for the month of Nov-07 to Jan-08.

Please advice me the suggestion to avoiding any legal formalities.

Kedar
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          i want see my complet bills report. my numbers is -[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],
                          bill not received