Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Jan 17, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Website

Vodafone India Head Office Address

Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

Vodafone India reviews & complaints(26332)

Vodafone — VODAFONE NUMBER DETAILS

+91 [protected] - KOLKATA

I WANT TO KNOW NAME, ADDRESS & OTHER DETAILS OF THIS ABOVE SPECIFIED NO.
br...

Vodafone — details of number

sir i want the details of this card holder number. the number is [protected]. plz do fast...

Vodafone — find vodaphone number

+91-[protected]
I want a details and address of the above vodafone number. please mail me fast.
thank you....

I received a call from Vodafone consultency saying i have been selected for 230 rupies post paid connection scheme. I had taken my pre-paid connection on my friend name and later submitted my documents for post-paid migration to an executive (I have receipt). But the executive is from consultency. Now the consultency is not giving response and not even picking up my phones. I have paid Rs. 299. Even Vodafone customer care is also not able to help me. How could i get either my connection or my money back. These are really non-sense calls. Please help. Can i place any strong compliant against the consultency? The consultency is from Dombivali, Mumbai. I have theri phone number i.e. [protected].

I am gettig missed calls from voda phone prepaid no [protected]
    It belongs to P.Ramanjanaya Reddy s/o pedda reddy, br...
    On 19th november morning i found my balance to be RS -104 (negetive 104). When i called the cutomer care (111 from vodafone...

BHIKU HANUMANT DALVI
    4th Floor, Hemkirti Building (Allana Chambers),
    6- Bomanji Petit Road, Opp. Parsee General Hospital,
    B’Candy, Mumbai – 400 036.
    Mobile No.:[protected], Mail ID: [protected]@yahoo.com

Peninsula Corporate Park,
    Ganpatrao Kadam Marg,
    Lower Parel – 400 013.

Subject: Complaint against Ms. Vinisha & Vazda for cheating me on giving
    the mobile connection & collecting my personal information.

Please refer to the complaint document attached that I have registered against Ms. Vinisha (Mobile no [protected]) and Vazda (Mobile no [protected]) about cheating me on providing the mobile connection & collecting my personal information along with Rs.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only ). I have attached the documents that I have received from the cheaters.

I strongly suspect that the above mentioned culprits must have & must be cheating other people. By doing such activities, they are spoiling the Vodaphone brand value. And future, it may be a serious issue for you and for the people who have been cheated.

Therefore, I sincerely request you to take necessary action against the abovementioned culprits. I am ready to help you in all the possible ways to resolve this matter.
    Yours truly,

2) Gamdevi Police Station, Gamdevi, Mumbai -400 007

BHIKU HANUMANT DALVI
    4th Floor, Hemkirti Building (Allana Chambers),
    6- Bomanji Petit Road, Opp. Parsee General Hospital,
    B’Candy, Mumbai – 400 036.
    Mobile No.:[protected], Mail ID: [protected]@yahoo.com
    By Hand Delivery
    Date- 19/11/2008
    To Shri. Sharad ji Naik Sr. Inspector - Gamdevi Police station, Gamdevi, Mumbai.
    Subject: Complaint against Ms. Vinisha & Vazda for cheating me on giving the mobile connection & collecting my personal information.
    Further to the conversation that I had yesterday, dated[protected] with you about the cheating complaint against Ms. Vinisha (Mobile no. [protected]) & Vazda (Mobile no. [protected]), I just want to brief the incident to you.
    The above mentioned culprits had offered me a nice Vodafone mobile service plan & collected my personal information. While giving my personal information, I tried to verify Vinisha’s identity card. She showed her identity card as well. Looking at her identity card, I provided my personal information to them along with Rs.300/-(Rupees three hundred only).
    They promised me that they would come back to me with the Vodafone mobile connection. But they never turned up. This incident happened on[protected] at around 4PM. But the next day (on 08/11/2008) when I tried to contact them about the Vodafone plan they disconnected my calls. Several times I tried to call them as of today, but they always avoid me.
    I am afraid that they may misuse my personal information and may harm me in any way. I strongly suspect that they should be cheating others in the same manner. I sincerely request you to please take necessary action against them. I will assist you in all the possible ways to catch hold of them.
    Many Thanks, Yours truly,
    --S.d.--
    Dilip (Bhiku) H. Dalvi

Vodafone may be one of the largest GSM service provider and still growing in India, but to me Vodafone is one of those companies:

- Whose representatives lie to customers, without realizing what wrath they could bring upon their subscribers who they are cheating to get their petty sales targets achieved. ( recently I received a promotional call from Vodafone executive about converting my prepaid number to postpaid because that way my call rates would be dropped and I'll save some money. That sounded very sensible, as who'd be opposed to saving money, I said yes ( Little did i know about the mess which i was about to get into, Oh God!). Like a professional company they sent their agent to collect my documents for the conversion. I confirmed and reconfirmed with the agent( and Mr. Manik, at Mohali Office ) at least 10 times. Now some issues arose, as I am not from Chandigarh, I don't have a address proof of Chandigarh, so i provided my NCR's residence proof. I politely told them if the address proof is such a big issue, i'm happy with my prepaid and there is no need to convert it to postpaid connection, as this number is being used in my business and can't afford it not to work even for a single day. But they assured and reassured that there will be no problem. That was Nov 4 and till November 18 I realized that my number is still prepaid after paying them a cash of Rs 500/- and supplying all those documents which they asked for. I called them to inquire and Mr. Manik told me that my verification is negative so this cannot be converted in postpaid from prepaid. Trust me, i should have felt bad instead I felt relieved that I will not have to talk to these people and all this three weeks drama will be over. But no its Vodafone... Your Rs 500/- can't be refunded as your verification is negative so they got the right to keep your money. Trust me I was not only annoyed, I was frustrated and very disturbed. Rs. 500 is not that big amount of money that I was dying without it, but the attitude of the person on the phone made me fight for my 500 Rs. I had some energy left, I requested him if he could let me speak to the manager. He told me point blank that they don't have managers or supervisors but only seniors. Finally when I got to speak to somebody else ( Mr. Harish from the same office), Mr. Harish with all his empathies or rather sympathies informed me that this is true, they can't refund me my 500 rupees. At this stage I need to visit a Vodafone store in sec 35, chandigarh and put forward my request and then probably, if I am lucky, I'll get my money after 30 - 40 days. That was the end of the call, I could not take it further. I desperately wanted to go Vodafone store to discuss this but could not and then decided to pay them a visit in the morning tomorrow.

But sadly, story is not finished. In the evening at approximately 9.40 pm, while I was talking to one of my business associate, network was lost abruptly. After trying several times in vain to connect to the network, i thought maybe finally they have converted my prepaid into postpaid that's why prepaid doesn't have any signals, so I inserted the new postpaid sim into the phone so that I'll be able to complete my unfinished conversation with the associate, but guess what even the postaid doesn't have any signals. Can't even call customer service officers or their seniors to tell my agony.

I was suppose to have dinner, but all hunger was gone, didn't have the energy to out a make call from a PCO to that associate of mine. What if my parents will try to call me at this time? What my brother, in Mumbai or fiancé, in Delhi think if they'll get God knows what message, while calling me, which i 'm sure that they'll call me. Tomorrow I'll be explaining to everyone that Vodafone sucks, will switch to Airtel and then probably everything will be fine.

But then does Vodafone know that their paying customers are being treated this way? Are they interested only in numbers and nothing else? Are, we as customers, important only till we don't take their subscription? I have been a Hutch customer throughout my mobile usage era and actually there was a time when I was proud of being a Hutch subscriber... but now I guess will never be able to gather enough courage to use Vodafone again.

- Whose representatives couldn't care less even if the customer is upset or frustrated because of their inhuman, unprofessional behaviour. ( while connecting me to his senior Mr. Manik, a customer service officer with Vodafone's Mohali office, informs his senior ( Mr. Harish, at the same office) that "yaar is customer ne pareshaan kar diya hai, dekh le jara " ( This customer has been a pain in the A**, just take care of him). He didn't even had a little common sense or rather decency to mute the phone before talking like this that too on when he very well knew that conversation could be overheard over the phone.

- Whose representatives if could not resolve a issue would bombard your cell with some 2000+ odd promotional messages even if "Do Not Disturb" service is activated on your mobile number. ( I still have those 2000 + messages in my cell phone because I could not gather enough strength to devote few hours of my time to delete the messages which were forced in my cellphone. )
      I have migrated my prepaid connection into post paid on 30th of jan 2009 and received the sim on the same day but yet it is not activeted I have visited vodafone store at Sec-35 many times they said that your address verification comes negative but i want to know that how could it possible as i have submitted my office address and Passport photo which is on my office address and also copy of passport.It is too urgent that i took the same number and they simply can not understand my problem...
      I had purchased Vodafone Postpaid card in the month of August2008 from Cancona vodafone VIM and the dealer name is Sandesh.
      Till now my card is not been activated, I also had given copmlaint in panjim Office but no action has been taken . if I go to ask about same he is saying that you do what ever you can i m not activating your card and nor refunding the money instead of being corporetive to me.so Please refund my money as fast possible and take the neccssary action so that your name does not get spolied,
      My sim noH[protected].

Avita
      Hi, i am lidiya from mangalore. As i am using vodafone gsm . i am getting a continuouse call from a unknown number and i am frustrated it is really a irritation for me . his number is [protected] as he is from gujarath. Hope i will get support from your side and you will take a necessary action for this matter.
      I am practicing advocate in courts at Bathinda. Few days back some persons from Vodafone came in courts and they told me that there is a special post paid scheme for the advocates. looking at the scheme and as per those persons that no. of advocates have taken connection of Vodafone under this scheme, i also took two connections no. [protected] & [protected]. at time of issuing the connection to me, those persons demanded a photo copy of my driving license and of advocate id. on these two documents my house no. has been mentionned as 431-H and the same house has been numbered later on as h. no. 22314. But Vodafone is replying that my residential verification has negative.
      For the last three days, the outgoing from my these two no.s has been stopped. i have already conveyed to all to receive any call from my side if it comes from either of these two no.s. now i m totally cut off from people to whom i want to connect.
      i made no. of complaints at vodafone persons at bathinda but there response is rude and unexpected from any authorised person.
      Will you do something for activation of my above no. phones?
      It is very very urgent.
      It may be attitude/ behavior of one of Vodafone officer.
      Will you verify it?
      Hope in positive response
      NAVJOT SINGH ROMANA
      ADVOCATE; BATHINDA (Pb)

Here is my complaint to vodafone but nobody responding

I have logged complaint on 27th Oct or 28th (through my friend) to vodafone to block my as I was lost my mobile but vodafone people refused to block my sim. I have paid the whole bill on 5th Nov till 5th Nov and applied for cancellation. I got a reply mail from executive chaaya saying that your sim has been processed for cancellation and you will not recieving any further rental as the service is restricted on your sim card. I have that mail with me. I can prove you if you need it. I have screen shot of the bill I have paid that time my outstanding amount was 190 only and I left Rs. 300 deposit with vodafone. you can check my outstanding amount on 5th nov 08. and billed amount I have paid 1383/- bill and 190/- outstanding amount

But why are you sending bills again ( that must be fraud bill )

Can you answer my below questions please

1. Why you have not blocked my sim, when my friend logged a complaint, he given full address and reference numbers everything (as I could not call customer care) ?

2. Why would I be responsible for the rental charges and bill after I lost my mobile phone ? at least you could have blocked outgoing calls, you people want only money ?

3. Later I have written mail to block sim and disconnect the service, have paid the whole bill, why you have not disconnected the service and putting on unneccessary rentals to me ?

4. I am working in night shifts I cannot come to vodafone store. while taking new connection representative do come to house but why they dont come while disconnection ? then why you are saying happy to help ? I will not be leaving this thing

Vodafone / 199 Corporate Plan — Plan Not Activated

I have received call from vodafone executive named Aditi from No [protected], [protected] and was informed about 199 corporate...

I would like to draw your attention towards my connection which is barred by Vodafone, even though I have...

Vodafone — postpaid bill summary

sir i want my bill summary and please give me my call detail outgoing and incoming on my connection [protected] my email Id...

Vodafone — vodafone mobile internet cheating

recently i migrated from a prepaid to a postpaid vodafone number so that i could have an internet connection on my blackberry...

Vodafone - Postpaid Mobile — Charges for services not used

I had a mobile nbr [protected] with vodafone for last 3 years.I had bought a blackberry handset from them & used BB services...
          i have changed my pre paid number to post paid..i wanted to know full details of scheme currently activated on my number.I...

Vodafone — FROM MANAGERS TO APPELLATE AUTHORITY -CRAP SERVICE-PATHETIC-MONEY EATERS

I had a vodafone number for 4years under family plan..when i decided to move out of the plan, Vodafone had strictly instructed...

Vodafone — Disconnect the mobile service for Mobile No. 9833989100

Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Original Message --

From: "MOHAN" <[protected]@rediffmail.com>br...

Sub: Lost / Stolen Sim card /Mobile phone
          Ph.No. [protected]
          Relationship No. 1.10169143

My mobile phone with following details was lost yesterday 16th Nov., 08 at 9.00AM and the same was reported at customer care No. 16th Nov'08 morning to disconnect the above sim card. You had promised to issue a new sim card with in 24 hours and same has not been recd. Kindly send it on urgent basis at my fillowing address :-
          M.C.Mehta

Dec 3, 2016
          Nov 22, 2011
          Vodafone India Customer Care's response
          Hi Ankur,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulty. Please share your current contact details and an alternate number here http://bit.ly/thUoxH We'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care

Vodafone Simcard — lost sim card

To whom to ever concered,

Please note i am currently overseas, in Bangladesh and i have lost my (HUTCH) Vodafone simcard, since 30-April 2008, i really cant find it would like to know how shold i proceed, also i got to pay and outstanding bill for the month of april approx RS 750/- i am not in india how do i pay and cancel this simcard, since i don't want it to be misused ..
          Please advise urgently to my email id given above
          Regards/Johnson

Vodafone Simcard — Not reveived courier yet now

I would like to inform you that My friend Mr. Ponmudi has sent a courier from chennai. Still now I am not receive the query. Please take necessary action.

My Address:

K. Rajendran
          No, 82 Bis Sowrastra Street,
          Walajapet.
          Vellore.

Vodafone — Sim Card lost

As i complaint earlier about the loss of my mobile hand set with sim card with mobile No [protected] on 31 december 09. Please confirm whether you will provide me with sim card and same mobile number.
          Jaipal Rampal

Vodafone SIM Card — Lost vodafone sim card

I am Kamat Sambari Gaurav B. here. I have lost my vodafone sim card. The mobile number is [protected].

Kindly block the sim.

Contact me on [protected].

Gaurav

vodafone/SIM card — Lost sim card

I lost my SIM Card on 18-November-2011.

My mobile number is [protected]. Please block my number and tell me how to get duplicate sim card

Ankur Chaudhary

I am using a Vodafone prepaid no. for the last one year. My no. is [protected]. I have been using services of Hutch since last 5 years.

10 days back I have taken a bonus card of Rs 75 which claims to reduce my STD rate and local rate by 50%. But when I have tried to activate it, i was getting a message that recharge is not possible. After calling the customer care, I got a message that there is an issue in the server which is not reading...and was told to try after some time...I continuedly tried for the next two days but was not succeeded in activating it. Then, I ignored the case.

Today, on 14th nov'08, again I recharged a talktime of 333, and taken another bonus card of Rs 75. Again, I am facing the same problem. I am trying to activate the bonus card but failed to do so. It is reflecting again the same message" recharge is not possible".

Since, morning I am trying to connect to the customer care...but I am unable to do so...it is not allowing me to speak to a customer care executive...I am so much pissed off right now, that i don't know what to do...

The serial no. of the card is[protected]...

My question is, if the bonus card scheme is not available then why it has been floated in the market...Unnecessarily, I am losing my money because of that...

I can understand, if it has happened to me once which already i have ignored, but if same kind of problem is repeated again and again then i feel that I have been cheated.

Please take a serious action, as ultimately it will affect your esteemed brand name which it has earned over ages.Please look into the matter and acknowledge it.

Parikshit
            hi;
            i have one doubt:
            what is the some of amount of recharging in Bonus card:13/ and how many day a bonus card r actived
            plz..send the message.,
            regards.
            shaikmoulali

Vodafone — inaccessible service

i have activated daily60 service on my no.[protected]
            but it is not working.anyone cn help me for this
            I am too facing the problem of not being able to activate my bonus card and not being able to talk to the customer care executives. I am totally frustrated of making repeated calls. There is no idea of what is happening over there. There is no message from the operators about the problems they are facing. When the message is sent, it shows the message, "service not available" and the customer care option is missing when called. I have been using this service for 3 years and if the situation continues, then no doubt it is surely going to affect the brand name it has earned. No doubt of it.

Please take necessary action ASAP.

all calls details and all massages details out going and incoming
              Dear Vodafone,

I have one vodafone prepaid card no-[protected]. I want to know abount incomeing call, outgoing call, & massagae details.
              Kindly give me above details from 01.11.2008 to 30.11.2008. Due to some one stolen my mobile & send very Dirty Jokes, massage to onther no. from mobile.

I have requested to you please send me details in my E-mail ID Or my Onther no-[protected].

Someone stolen my mobile on 11th March 2009. This is Postpaid connection of number [protected].
              I am sure that my phone is used for call after stolen.So, please provide me the details of call from 11th March to 12th March 2009.
              hi i am rohit sir please detail me my number sms call details i shalll be very thankful to you for this
              i need call details of my number [protected]