Vodafone India

Vodafone India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

This is Rajesh, an ICICI bank Platinum Credit card customer. I have a dispute in the Vodafone bill dated 25/02/2008, Bill No: [protected] the billing amount being Rs. 3925.00.

I have subscribed to an STD pack for which I have been billed Rs99, But the benefits (1 Re STD) have NOT been passed on to me.

That means Vodafone have EXCESS CHARGED me Rs 1911, Apart from that Vodafone have taken Rs1000 security deposit from my side.

Unhappy with the network service and uneven billing I have decided to disconnect my Vodafone Services.

I was horrified to know that Vodafone have not returned their post paid customers their due for several months (ref: https://www.consumercomplaints.in) I

Would like to dispute this Credit card transaction which took place to Vodafone.

Details are given below

25/02/2008 74568228058000279766031 VODAFONE PAYMENTS Rs. 3, 925.00(DR)

I called the ICICI customer care and they wanted me to talk to the Vodafone people before I raise a dispute. I did not get any positive response from the

Vodafone store in ITPL, they agree verbally that they have charged me excess, but refuse to give my detailed bill. They just ask me to wait for 45 days.

I don’t want to be charged excess and wait for 45 days .Please raise a dispute in this transaction
Dear sir

This has reference to the bill issued for the cycle 7.11.2008 to 06.12.2008, I have been charged Rs. 99 for game downoad on 14.11.2008
and regarding this when i called up on 111 dated 15.12.[protected]Hrs), the executives tells me to de activate GPRS so as to avoid such charges, this reply given to me shows how you'll are handling complaints related to discrepancy in billing and when probed further I told him what if im charged for 2-3 games in next bill he is giving me same reply to DE ACTIVATE GPRS, my query still remains unanswered that how i am charged for this amount as when I haven't surfed any games portal(even cross checked in Log) & what is the same repeats in future.
Vodafone has charged me for Rs. 99 but when asked to give details of the site surfed they are not providing the same, im deeply hurt by the way the treat customers.
Iam a user of Vodafone service (formerly Orange) since Jan 2005 and not a defaulter for any of the bills I hope my complaint is treated with high importance and resolved at earliest.
Rishikesh Nimal

Vodafone — refund of excess payment and deposit

we have disconnected the phone on december 2010. Till now they have not refunded the deposit and also they have took excess payment Rs. 350/- through autodebit account. I have complained 10 to 15 times. there is no response.

V.P.Gopi Madhavan

Dear Sir

I need your urgent attention on this matter as stated below with regard to my cell no [protected]....
    Vodafone cheated me by sending a service msg regarding activating cricket alerts and then activating it without my consent....
    I did top my pre-paid Hutch during Sept. 2007 for fairly big amount (Rs. 2000 +). From Sept. onwards till March 05, 2008,...

hi i`m a vodafone prepaid subscriber from chandigarh and i`m fed up with this company but i am forced to continue with this connection because i cant change my number!!!
    i activated COMBO PACK on my number on 03/03/2008 (monday) at 03:01 PM..and i recieve a revert message that says "combo pack has been activated on your vodafone number now enjoy 1000 local SMS ang v2v call @30p/[protected]@65p/[protected]@1.10p per minute at a weekly rental of Rs. 12"
    and last nite i checked my balance smses by sending SMSBAL to 55222 i got a reply that says "hi! you have used 384 messages of your SMS pack. balance SMS : 616"
    and today morning i.e on 07/03/2008 (friday) i sent a message to my entire friend list and balance of 31 rupees was deducted from my account when i called up the customer care they told me that my COMBO pack has been deactivated because i`ve used all my free messages available in combo pack and these messages have been reduced to 100 from 1000 per week in combo pack..
    but i was never informed about this !!!
    and i was not even informed that my combo pack has been deactivated..i want refund of my balance but the executives say they can`t help because its all my fault and messages have been reduced to 100 from 1000...and they kept on repeating this for as long as i was on the call..
    these people are cheats and frauds....and i am very very irritated with this !!!
    is there anyone who can help me out on this...or with whom i can file a complaint regarding this...
    if any one knows please help me out...i`ll be very thankful to you....
    Aug 13, 2020
    i m ashish bhansali from Bangalore... my 49rupee was cut from my account but i dint get the facilities... of it ... and i had registered a complaint but it was not activated til 19 Dec...even thou i got msg that it will be don on 11 Dec .. n ya i will advice ppl not to buy this vodafone Sim... and ya the net work is also very bad ... n my mob no is [protected]...
    Dear Supervisor

I'm using Vodafone Sim no [protected] since from 3.5years,
    I'm facing problem since from 15 days and i complined many time but still my problem not solved.

Problem: I requested for 12 Rs plan activation but they transfered to 64 lifetime plan,
    and deducted amount and later amount refunded but plan since not migrated to back, before i'm having 100SMS free now i'm charged Rs 1 for first sms everyday. so solve it soon else i may go to legal actions as per consumer court.
    problem starts on[protected] so still now not solved.

Complaint No [protected], [protected]

Manjunath
    There was promotional call about a caller tune. However, there was no song being played as options. An automated voice announced that a free caller tune service will be issued to my number for one month. Now there is no caller tune set for my phone, and a balance of Rs.30 has been debited from the account. I called several times to clarify this issue with the customer service, but, the moment they try to transfer me to the supervisor, the line got disconnected. I am anyways being charged for these calls that I have made to you, and you have not being able to assist me with my query even once. I hope that you will take up the matter seriously and solve it. I would like a refund on my Balance please.
    After loged online complain at your site:-
    Call from [protected] at 6.20 pm;[protected]vodafone company) and says to me that you don't reduced charged because I select Airtel network, but I manually selected vodafone network.

Rechare 43 but call rate not reduce

-------- Original message -------- From: vmtexDate: 23/05/2013 7:01 PM (GMT+05:30)

To:vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com
    Subject: Roaming charges on M.No.[protected]
    Dear sirs,
    I have recharge 43 Rs. For roaming charges reduced on date 23-05-13, 0.30 paisa for incoming & 1.5 paisa/sec.for outgoing. But after recharging my charges are not reduce. I have call 4 to 5 time to customer care but my problem is not solved. Please order to vodafone to credit my 100 Rs. Deducted extra after tacking roaming plane.And please start my plane of reduceing call rate as 43 roming plane.Please immidiatly action on this company. This company not solved any customer's problem.VikramM-[protected]

This complain is regarding my simcard (my cell no [protected] )which is blocked as i changed my number from prepaid card to postpaid.......this was done by some agency at malad mr serivices .........they took all the documents and the money from my residence and now as the sim is blocked i am trying to contact them they are telling me to collect it from the office..........

when they come to collect the documents and the money , is it not advisable to send the sim card also same in the same manner
      Aug 13, 2020
      mere pass hutch ka postpaid connection tha, jiska no. [protected] tha, jo maine sare document aur fomality poori karke 14.01.2008 ko vodaphone ki retail shop -galaxy, nirala nagar lucknow per surrnder kiya tha .mujhey bataya gaya tha ki meri security aur roaming fees ka checqu 45 day ke ander mere pass pahunch jayega .ab tak na mujfey cheque mila na hi koie sahi jaankari mili hai.ek baar pehle bhi main [protected] per complain ker chuka hoon.
      TO
      CUSTOMER CARE

PLS REFER TO MY VARIOUS COMPLAINTS OVER YR CUSTOMER CARE NO SOLUTION HS BEEN TAKEN. PLS TAKE URGENT ATTENTION TO RECTIFY MY BILL. THE DETAILS OF MY COMPLAINTS ARE:-

1. THE BILL OF MY TELEPHONE IS RS. - 152 AS ON DATE WHEREAS THIS CONNECTION IS PREPAID HOW THE EXCESS AMT HAS BEEN CLAIMED BY U WHEN THERE IS NO BALANCE AMT. IN MY MOBILE.

2. UR CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE TOLD ME THAT INTERNET N OTHER FACILITY ARE USED IN THIS MOBILE BUT THERE IS NO FACILITITY ACTIVATED IN MY MOBILE

3. THERE IS 98 BONUS MIN. AVAILABLE WHICH IS NOT YET UTILIZED STILL THE BALANCE IS - Rs. 152,

4. MY BAL. BEFORE RS. -152 WAS RS. 78. IT MEANS U HV CHARGES RS. 230 EXTRA.

5. CALLER TUNE HAS BEEN AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVATED BY U WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

6. THERE IS ALWAYS INTERFERENCE AND CORSS CONNECTION IN MY MOBILE.

PLS CORRECT MY BILL IMMDLY WITHIN 24 HOURS OTHERWISE I WILL BE LODGE AN FIR FOR MISUSING MY PHONE WITH THE HELP O[censored]R DEPTT.
      PS: KINDLY DEACTIVATE GPRS SYSTEMS IMMDLY FROM MY FOLLOWING MOBLES [protected] - POST PAID CORPORATE CONNECTION[protected] - PRE PAID[protected] - PRE PAID AD ON CONNECTION ANY AMOUNT DEDUCTED ON A/C OF GPRS SYSTEM FROM THIS DATE WILL BE YR RESPONSIBILITY. PLS REVERT EXCESS CHARGES I.E. RS. -153 ON MY PHONE NO. [protected]. RDS N HAPPY NEW YEARS.
      FM RAJ KUMAR
      D 97 MMTC COLONY
      MEHRAULI ROAD

With lots of grudge against Vodafone Essar East Limited Company I am writing this letter to...

dear sir meda
        i read an advertise in divya bhasker for jobs in singapur
        and call this no [protected] .
        he said me to submitt 3800 rs for the registration in singapur
        i want to check it:s true or he is cheater .
        he is telling me that i am calling from mumbai andheri
        but i doubt that he is ahmedabad

if you can help me more people will be safe from that person
        i is depend on. will you help me or not
        shaikh hanif mohammed
        Aug 13, 2020
        [protected] this no address and name
        find a number details & address
        +91-[protected]
        I want a details and address of the above vodafone number. please mail me fast.
        thank you.
        i want the address of the user number [protected]
        respected sir'
        am from kerala, i want the details of [protected] number, can plz solve my problem?
        +91 [protected]
        I want a details and address of the above vodafone number. please mail me fast.
        thank you.
        Sir, i want to get the name and adress of this ([protected])sim card user, With yours Faithfully and good hope

by
        hasi haseeb

I am an Defence officer serving for last 17 years and presently at Delhi.Around 23feb08 I purchased a postpaid mobile number [protected],for which I paid Rs1250/- plus the premium for such kind of a number.On usage on 24feb08 I received a SMS that my prepaid sum of approx Rs 25/- is finished.On 24feb08,I received a cal for verification for which all details were checked.I sent an SMS for DND facility,which was promptly replied that it will be activated in 72 hrs.Till 26 feb 08 the postpaid was not activated,because of insufficient information.the reason was,on 25feb08,some representative of the company visited my residence around 1330hrs.As only my small daughter was present she requested him to come in evening or on weekend.It was only after my requesting your reps that postpaid was activated on 27feb08.
          (c) Between 24 and 28feb08,I reveived n number of advertising/sales calls,who knew every detail I shared with Vodafone.As I was totally disgusted with your services and secrecy provided I approached Vodafone store at G1 & G2 Plot No. 2, Sector 12, Dwarka, Below Ayushman Hospital, Dwarka, Delhi. Out here I was in for my biggest dissappointment.The boys there on listening to my plight,advised me to give this number to them(free of cost) and then they will manage to transfer the premium number with no refund. They asked me wait for a while and asked a customer sitting next to them to purchase this number. Though I initially agreed,but on thinking again I preferred to surrender the number,because of poor customer services.As I had to be away from Delhi for next couple of working days,I told them that too.I promptly paid Rs50/- as the LAST bill,and gave my request to surrender(Request Number #[protected] on 29feb08).The form which I filled up clearly stated the reasons for this premium number being surrendered.
          (d) On 01mar08,I again received a call,asking for reasons.I narrated the above,to which I was told that the only reason the on on the floor had filled up on PC was that I was leaving the station.The enquiry also requested me to chose another number out of 10 choices given in lieu of [protected]. I again went back to the Vodafone store at Dwarka,where I was told that this is not possible,and this number can be surrendered. I was told that any other premium number of my choice can only be provide again at a price.I have already spent 1300/- plus premium for [protected] and used only for 4 days!
          (e) Holding my nerves back at such disgusting way your customer service is dealt I closed the hope of going in for Vodafone atleast in this lifetime and purchased a MTNL number.I also do plan to surrender the mobile number used by my family, very shortly.On 05mar08 came a surprise from your office(Welcome letter dated 03mar08 from desk of Mr Sanjay SawhneyAVP Customer Care), welcoming me to your amazing folds.As an officer of Defence services and being into technical providing services ,I have managed to narrate this poorest example of VODAFONE- a WORLD ESTEEMED COMPANY.I did try to get the officer's number/ email from Call Centres but nobody budged an inch.
          3.Yes I also did try and call up nodal officer,but either his number ([protected]:Mr Gurpreet Rawat)is busy or he selects the customers to speak to.
          Aug 13, 2020
          Im omprakash from bangalore having vodafone #[protected] and i got sms from vodafone on 17/06/2009 sying " Hello.Get FREE Local mobile minutes with the Earn More offer! Recharge for Rs.301 by 21/06/2009 & get 285 free loacl mins credited to your account in 24hrs. " and i did the same i recharged for 301rs and i got only 301 talk time but i have not got 285 free mins, regarding i caldup to customer care they are not helping speaking in very rude and abusive language asking me to visit nearest vodafone centre i have visited to vodafone center in sheshadripuram bangalore met with officer by name vinod he didnt help me on my insist he took complaint on 26/06/2009 and i got refference number:-[protected] and sais you get 285 mins credited to your a/c in 24hrs not credyted after 15 to 20 days i caldup to customer care spoke to guy name dev he put me on hold for about 55mins he did not came back on cal again i cald for the same girl by name laxmi took the call and she did not listen my query she was commanding to me on cal and suddenly without my permission without solving my query call dissconected by saying don't call customer care again, and again i went to sheshadripuram bangalore vodafone center i told all thses thing to mr.shabuddin he said if they are speaking rudly what i do he did not took complaint and informed about refference#[protected] with all the query from begining i did not got any solution simply he was looking and on my insist he said i will send mail to my manager they will revert you in 24hrs now it is almost 1-weak no one has reverted, my suggestion is close all the customer care centres save customers time any ways we dont get any solution fron centres sipmly taking salary, if vodafone has some self respect need to solve it immediately now im going to consumer court i have that sms still and i will make naked to vodafone also approching to media and will claim a penality from vodafone, as i harrassed like never till today very worst service, i can say vodafone is begger company not having any ethic ethicless organisation.
          hello,
          i want to complain about the idea showroom in mahipalpur, new delhi.
          the staff is so incapable that they are like dummies sitting on their chairs.
          i think idea company has hired them on low wages, they are not fit for the job.
          they are not able to solve a single problem, please close that shop in mahipalpur.

I got a call from one of the vodafone franchise to migrate from pre-paid connection to post paid connection on 29 feb 08. I was commited that my connection will get activated by 1 mar 08 but that was not so. I complaint many times for the same but their is no response for that. They are een not able to tell me clearly how much time it would take to complete this process now I don't have any contact.
            I would like to request that please take any serious action for this address of the franchisee is PACE SETTERS BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. having their office at 1E/18, 2nd floor, Jhandewalan Extn. , New Delhi -55 and their contact number is [protected], [protected].
            I also tried to contact them a lot of time but the franchisee person doesn't pick the phone and they don't even answer as well.
            I will be highly obliged for the correct action taken.

Abhishek Kumar
            Aug 13, 2020
            Delayed action for post paid connection applied
            I got a call from one of the vodafone franchise for adhoc connection to post paid connection on 04 April 08. I was commited that my connection will get activated by 05 April 08 with same last 05 digits in my previous Number([protected]) as I have already 04 connections of same number & Mr Amit Kumar Representative of your company promised me the above said, but that was not so. I complaint many times for the same but their is no response for that. They are not able to tell me clearly how much time it would take to complete this process now I don't have any contact.
            plz i want to take D.S.A. Vodafone in Jharkand state. plz call me this no. [protected].
            alternate no. [protected]

I have been facing problem with my Vodafone SIM card for the past 1 month.Sometimes the SIM card stops working with message " Insert SIM card" .When contacted the customer care they suggested to purchase a new SIM card .After purchasing the new SIM it completely stopped working and gave a message " SIM card Registration Failed".

I contacted the Customer care and they said that its not a problem with them you have to directly contact the Vodafone shop from where I purchased the SIM card.One of my friend went to that shop but it was closed at 7:30 PM and when he asked for there contact number they refused to give and said that we have to come to the shop for any queries.
              How is it possible to go to the shop again and again and when the mistake is also from thier end.

I am facing this problem for the past 1 month.

mr. shyam sunder neb
              Aug 13, 2020

Vodafone Postpaid Connection — without intemmation out-going call has been barred

Dear all
              i m ur regular postpaid custemmer of mobile no [protected], i m paying a amount of 1200.00 (Rupees twelve hundreed only) for the monthly bill of april on date 02/06/2009 at 8:00am but after that my out going is not possible. So kindly help me as soon as possible

regards
              s k mishra

The Vodafone company has deducted Rs.35-40 from my mobile No.[protected] as caller tune charges whereas I have not made any activation SMS/Reply for caller tune. I have made two complaints to vodafone customer care No.111 to Mr. Sachin & Mr. Rakesh. Mr. Rakesh told that his system is being upgraded so he cannot accept my complaint. Mr. Rakesh told me that he would forward my complaint to his senior and I would be contacted with 24 hours. Both persons have not given me any complaint number. I would like to request Vodafone authorities to credit the above amount to my account in the above mobile number.

Vinod Kumar Tanwar

vodafone /hutch — caller tune

My Phone No. [protected]
                This is 2nd time, I am facing the same problem within 2 months.

the problem is that every month they fix a caller tune own there own and sand a massage that " caller tune has been activated on your vodafone mobile Rs. 30 will be deducted as monthly rental".

but tell me that who activated these caller tune on my mobile. and why are u deducted my money.

Vodafone/Hutch — regardingcallertuneactivation

i am the vodafone customer in punjab (jalandhar dist..) my mobile number is ([protected] ) activated(without my knowledge) with caller tune service on 07 apr 2008. after a long discussion with customer care i was advised to deactivate the service with a message to 56789 which i have done on 08 apr 2008 and i got a message that mine request was registered for deactivation. and again on 09 apr 2008 without any call/message communication between vodafone service & me my number is again activated with caller tune service on 09 apr 2008 which resulted again my loss of money . when i contacted them no positive reply and even my number is not getting connected with vodafone customer care. and a computer generated call from [protected], which irritates me after giving a non disturbance message to vodafone even after giving a deactivation message on the same
                my cell no. : [protected]
                i can access gprs on my mob. but unable to go through with "yahoo go" i'm using "NOKIA 5310 XpressMusic"
                hi...
                mera henad seat voda ka hai 221
                kyame me mob. pe logo down load kar sakta hu.
                ple reply...
                thans...for voda
                for past eight months and have been visiting vodafone stores calling helpline etc regarding some vaulty polyphonic tunes which they are being charging me rs.30/- as a downloading charging per month.

i use nokia 1110i which is not at all gprs phone. they are helpless and cannot do any thing. since it is my company's mobile i cannot change the number for business reason.

can someone please tell me how to deactivate gprs from nokia 1110i
                My mobile number is [protected].
                Just remove the BROKERRECO from my mobile which i didnot activated.Do it immediately.
                Unnecessary Duduction of amount of caller tune

my father name is veerasamy
                mobile no is [protected]

The Vodafone company has deducted charges from my mobile No.[protected] as caller tune charges whereas I have not made any activation SMS/Reply for caller tune.

what is your service, you are always doing this, two moths back also same things happend

I have not made any activation SMS/Reply for caller tune. I would like to request Vodafone authorities to credit the above amount to my account in the above mobile number.

Veerasamy

Vodafone/Hutch — caller tune

dear sir,

i am mr, prasanna kulkarni, i giving the coplaint of caller tune services, there is automatically activated on 6th of september 2009. and i also giving the complaint on 6th of september 2009. and also i amdeactivated on same day.my register coplaint number is [protected] on 6th of septenber 2009.and i also received a message of vodafone services on 7th september 2009. the message is ( HELLO! YOUR REQUEST DATED 06 - SEP - 2009HAS BEEN PROCESSES AND THE NECCESSARY AMOUNT HAS BEEN CREDITED FOR YOUR VODAFONE NUMBER [protected]. HAOOY TO HELP YOU ON 7TH OF SEP 2009) but till today my acconut not to be credited. please processed.
                And another thing is your customer care service provider is not receiving my phone call to talk with your officer. they all are avoiding the my call. from 8th of september to till date he's are not receiving the my phone call. then please to say sir how could be i contact to your customer care service to inconvience of your vodafone service.

PLEASE STOP IRRITATING SIR.

I AM USE YOUR VODAFONE SERVICE LAST 4 TO 5 YEARS
                YOU CAN'T UPDATE OF MY COMPLAINT SO I IT WILL BE
                CUT OF YOUR SERVICES AND GOING TO THE ANOTHER
                SERVICES LIKE AIRTEL, TATA DOCOMO.

HELLOSIR I AM THE EMPLOYEE OF BSNL SERVICES AND I THINK GO FOR BETTER TO BSNL SERVICES.

PLEASE SIR HELP ME

NEAR BLDE HOSPITAL
                ASHRAM ROAD
                BIJAPUR - 586103
                MOBILE - [protected]

I had already closed the VMC service before[protected] why you people added extra 199 bucks as charges for[protected] to[protected]....
                  Hi ,
                  I submitted a request for my prepaid card to be converted into postpaid . Vodafone customer care people assured...

some one whose phone no is [protected] is continnously harrasing my wife manju malhotra by giving her missed calls and vulgur messages at phone no [protected] pls deactivate the vodafone number or blacklist the number as this is last step we are doing that launching a complain at vodafone kindly locate the person other wise we will have to submit fir against comapany

vishal
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  Dis id divyaa student of nmims university ,mumbai,
                  i hav been using d service of vodafone for quite some time now...(asin 1 yr) n hav been changing many nos....b coz none of them coud run successfuly due to some documents problem or wateva...finally took a postpaid connection now....as im a student i will not make many calls...but still i end up gettin a bill of 800 appx every month...(really dont understand how) ..previously wen i used a prepaid connexion i would manage in 400 buks or so.. i hav made many calls to d custumer service centre to change my tariff plan .....i never got a proper respose frm dem.....i would like to go 4 a corporate plan....or if dere r ny oder better plans for students plz mail dem to me focussin both on local as well as std call rates...im some how not sattisfied wid d tariff plans showed on net....mail abt any sp offers available.....plz consider dis as urgent coz every time my bill goes above my budjet.....

Vodafone — miss calls n harrasing

dear sir
                  m getting calls from dis number [protected] to sister.....so i kindly request u to send the details of this so tat i can lodge a complaint in police station....i kindly request u people to send me the details...it would be helpful to me thanking u

Hi, my name is saurabh, from new delhi, i callup cust service to act my hutch access is a internet connection so u can connet ur phone with p.c.they told me it going to charge 199 Rs so,I rechared with 300 Rs ...i send a text to act the service i get the repile form there that ur services its going to act in 24 hours,u get a settings save it ,and just after that 199Rs has been taken out ...but not able to use this service because i did not get sitting for my phone i called cust servies told the hole store, then nothing happed they put me on hold for hour,i spoke to the superviser called henna.she told me sir wait fro 24 hour time our tecnical team will get back to u nothing happed dispite call cust servies again and again ,and i decied to mail to vodafone delhi but did not get any reply form there nothing happed till now its been a month now .....money has been taken off state away but servies ha, i am not happy with vodafone and with there cust servies. take money but provied servies as well..
                    Dear Sir
                    I have a postpaid connection No. [protected] we are enclosing my ID proof and Address proof, kindly change my correspondence address of office to my residence i.e. from house no. 867, Sector-17, to house No. 274, Sector-15, Faridabad
                    and enable my no. because still not working and today we are going to visit Vodafone Store at Faridabad, Nehru Ground

Please do the needful
                    We are deposited all dues.

Sunil Jatwani

today u have activate color tune and rs 30/- deducted from my account.but i don't want color tune.u have deducted ur mergy.so plz deactvate color tune and return to my account.today i spoke to ur customer care but they didnot clear my query.iam not satisfied this type of service.
                      MY PHONE ACCEPT RING TONE YESTERDAY UNWANTED
                      Cancel your color tune FREE OF COST by sending the following sms
                      If you’re a Postpaid customer, SMS CAN CT to 111 (toll free)
                      If you’re a Prepaid customer, SMS CAN CT to 144 (toll free)
                      MY PHONE ACCEPT RING TONE YESTERDAY UNWANTED.
                      my no -[protected]

I have a vodafone postpaid connection, when i call to customer care,
                        they don't recieves my call and disconnect the phone. Many times, i have tried but they don't recieves the call.
                        please take the action.
                        Frm:
                        Sandeep pal
                        kanpur(U.P)
                        Mob:[protected].
                        Dear sir
                        have a vodafone postpaid connection, when i call to customer care,
                        please take the action.
                        Frm:
                        vijay laxmi sharma
                        gurgaon

I have to pay my two months bill for which I clearly stated once for collection on receipt of call form CCE. But no body turned...

dear sir/madem
                          a am a small mobile retailer in Faizabad names saloni traders.this companies officer like r.m.a.s.m.z.m. offer me rs.200 per activation in their scheem S.K.H.-7.i get loss some of 40,000.in this scheme.in next scheme S.K.H.-8 i made 625 no. of activation.but company paid 1st part of scheme for only 525 no. of activation.when company was settele 2nd part of scheme i got socking it was for only 225 activation.i do not accept that money.i ask when you accept and paid scheme for 525 no. of activation than why u made fraud in this part.and they replied "jo karna hai kar lo mai tumahara paisa nahi dunga"

sir i request to u to send this matter to high class officer of this company expect up to sales head of gorakhpur zone in u.p. east.
                          please
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          Vodofone Service is a big fraud
                          pls send i.d detail of no.[protected]