Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Aug 12, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 1294

Vodafone Services — Worst customer service and fraud company

I am customer of Vodafone services. I have worst experience with this company. I have 2 Vodafone connections with me [protected] and [protected]. The due date of both the connections is 26th of every month (ECS service is activated on both the connections), but these people withdraw the money on 23rd itself and top of that will not send bills. I have put the amount on 24th in my bank account so that these guys can withdraw it, then I came to...

I am Jagmohan Singh Rawat working in BPO (Genpact). In December'08, i have migrated my Vodafone prepaid connection to postpaid connection. I got Corporate (GE6 Plan) postpaid connection from Vodafone.

Now the problem is "the talkplan which Vodafone executive shared with me or the hardcopy of talkplan i got from Vodafone is totally different from my actual bill". Attached is the copy of my monthly bill and talkplan (GE6) received from Vodafone.
I have shared the same with Vodafone store, Customer care and also communicated lots of mails to their respective departments but did not recieve any response from their side.
I want to adjust my bill according to my talkplan and Vodafone seems not to be interested to take any action on it. I am following up with these guys from last month but not getting any response from them. Below is the chain of mail i communicated with Vodafone employees.

Could you please do anything of my favour? Your help will be really appreciated.
Below are the details of my plan (GE6):-

Plan Name: GE6
Relationship numb: 1.23622972
Mobile Number: [protected]
i want mu vodafone bill details no [protected] from last 6 monts
i want see my bill details. my vodafone postpaid no. is [protected]
Postpaid Bill is not as per the talk plan provided
I am UMESH PARIDA working in STUDDS (FARIDABAD). In APRIL09, i have migrated my Vodafone prepaid connection to postpaid connection. I got (222 Plan) postpaid connection from Vodafone.

Now the problem is "the talkplan which Vodafone executive shared with me or the hardcopy of talkplan i got from Vodafone is totally different from my actual bill". Attached is the copy of my monthly bill and talkplan (222) received from Vodafone.

Below are the details of my plan (222):-

Plan Name: 222
Mobile Number: [protected]
How I can down load my Detail bill..?
hi guys dis is mak today on 7thsep 2009 i've spoked to one Csr(cstmr Cre Rep) those people told me they will send the itemised bill to my mail ID... but not even once they have sent the bill to my mail ID.. i started shouting on him then that fellow said "sir be professional or else i will disconnect d call n that bugger disconnect he is so rude... very bad exp with vdfne Cstmr Cre Rep, , so much of Attitude is this the way to speak with Cstmrs, well V thought that vodafone is the Best Provider in India, so v optd it... but v r not satisfied with vdfne...!!! Change your CSR's Coz they don have manners to speak with customers very rude.. i don kno wat there quality managers, process managers T.L's wat they r doing, they cnt even handle a team or 1 guy, just hav bcme Faculty of vdfne.. nut what so ever Guys its a "HUMBLE REQUEST DON GO FOR VODAFONE"Specially Postpaid.

Vodafone — Vodaphone tower land rent

Vodaphone is taking land on lease. This particular case and many similar others in same region, they got agreement signed one sided by land lord, started construction, started tower operation without bothering that signed deed from vodaphone need to be given back to land owner. If deed itself has not come after tower became operational there is no question of rent.
    How a good company show such an irresponsible behavior. land lords...

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am vodafone customer.Company charged Rs. 49 from my account for itemized bill services on 27 Jan 2009. But I selected this service to seeing "no monthly charges" on vodafone website.I have called to customer care and discussed with Md.Sohib and he was saying that they are not responsibile for the same.Here matter is not only for Rs. 49/-, but this is the matter for charging wrongly from customer account. Please look out the issue.

Here is my cell no : cell +91-[protected]

Thanx & Regards
    Sunil Rathore

I am very depressed with the way vodaphone has been treated me.It is just like I am serving for the company & for that I am paying to it.
      The case with me is like as follows,
      on 31st jan, 09 I had recharged with 100 Rs. easy recharge voucher.
      But not got the sms about recharge or, balance from company. Iwaited for 1 hr. for that, after that i called customer carre for enquiry.And then what happen is a like a not less than a tragic story.He first refuse to say that my a/c has been recharge . But after 1 hr. discussion he accepted that my a/c was recharged with the 100 rs. voucher and i had got 87 rs. balance.
      But in addition of that he mentioned that the balance is for only 1 sec. i already used it in 1 sec.
      stranege ???? but it is true. I couldn't belive on my ears.the voice coming from the speaker was saying that my balance was a volatile one.which just evaporated in a moment.
      But I refuse to give up. I denied him.& ask for last five transactions.i got the message which clearley showed that htere was not any transaction activity since i got recharge.Icalled him again.
      he listen & make a new story.he said that the website is not updated u may contact after 24 hrs. I accepted this as my clock showed me midnight signal.
      Since, next morning I stick on phone to calling cus. care & wants to chat with that man.
      But customer care has no dare to face me
      he blocked my no. from customer care excecutive.

I am fed up with this type of behaviour.
      shame for vodaphone customer care service, it is not customer care but it is customer torture.
      thats it, i am going to trash it & crush it.
      hope u will take lessions from that.
      let's wish...
      My Mobile Number is [protected].I am Using this mobile In AT AGRAHARAM area of Guntur Town, AP
      The Signal is VERY BAD in this region.

So Please Make Necessary Arrangements to Enhance the Signal
      yes. i applied for one new conection and one conection prepaid to postpaid on 4/2/2009 their dsa no.23 intech solution c161, hemkunt house gautam nager, beside community center, yusuf sarai, new delhi. cash amounting to 750/- was deposited on same date but even after passage of 7 days neither sims have been activated nore cash was refunded. no response from any corner. through this mail i request vodaphone office to atleast contect me through mail or at phone no. [protected]
      Dear sir, I am vodaphone subscriber and my mobile number is [protected]. I am receiving blank calls from Mobile No. 91 [protected] since morning. I recd about 10 miss/blank calls from this number. I tried to call back this number to find out who is calling, but did not get any response. You are requested to inquire in this matter and give me fed back. Ashok Shah
      Please refer to your customer Agreement Form No. 80849472 dated the 25th April 2009 for getting a New connection by your representative Mr.Rakesh Chandra on 25th April 2009 vide his Mobile No. [protected]. I have to complaint that the connection vide your SIM NO. [protected] not been activated till date & Mr. Chandra neither picked up the phone nor the sim activated.

Now I request you to please activate the SIM OR inform me on my Mobile No. [protected] at the earliest.

Thanking you,

(J.P. BHARGAVA)
      DEAR SIR IAM VODAFONE SUBSCRIBER AND MY MOBILE NO IS [protected]. MY MOBILE IS LOST TODAY MORNING.SO PLZ BLOCK MY NO.

I had two Vodafone connections [protected] and [protected] at chennai in my name.

I have given closing requests to Vodafone office more than 5 offices in hard copies.

Three times at Vodafone Adhyar office in Chennai and Twice at your DLF it park
        Kolkata office.

Apart from this Twice by phone requested.

I have been told that the acknowledgement of request will be followed by...

One of the representative of Vodafone came to my office in Dec'08 and after killing about 2 hrs. of my time, he convinced me to enrol into Direct Debit facility which he assured will be activated from the current billing cycle itself. I got 2 of my numbers enrolled for the service ([protected] & [protected])
        On 3rd or Jan'09 I receive an sms from Vodafone saying that my Direct Debit service has been activated.
        On 6th of Jan'09 I receive another sms saying "THANK YOU FOR YOUR PAYMENT" on both my numbers.

I was relaxed that my payment have been done and I don't need to bother about them any more..(obviously...isint it?)

To my surprise, I get a sms on 18th of Jan that my bill is due!!!
        On calling up the customer care number, holding the line for hrs., arguing with the person on line for clarification - which he dint had - I finally paid the bill by cash on the same night.

Next day, my second number's outgoing is barred!!!

On meeting the representatives at Vodafone store (at Kandivali east, Mumbai) namely: Paras Gala, Rajnish & the manager Disha - they show an attitude of "we care Damn about our mistake".

Denying any sort of regrets or compensation - they simply gave me a request no.[protected] of which, i dont know what to do!

There is no reversal from Vodafone till date (1st Feb'09) which they had promised in 72 hrs.

Heights is, The second number which was disconnected because of their fault - and was instructed by the manager to Mr. Rajnish to reconnect immediately- is still disconnected!!

Please help me to sew these irresponsible creatures!!

Chintan Shah
        [protected]@gmail.com

I am subscriber of Vodafone - [protected].
          In the bill for the month of January-2009 there is wrong billing against my mobile usage.They had charged double for sending the SMS on 01/01/09.When i enquired about this in vodafone store they are saying that it is fault of handset (NOKIA N73).
          The same problem occured before in the month of november-2008 also but at that time i did't realise but...
          Reg no:[protected]

This is Saravanan from bangalore. I have been using vodafone prepaid
          connection [protected] for the past 10 months and i am not happy with
          the service that i get from Vodafone. this is my third mail regarding
          the invalid charge that they made on prepaid account. Without my
          knowledge they had activated the Bonus card(STD pack) which is
          Rs. 31/- month. i called vodafone...

I am alka macwan from Vadodara, Gujarat. My no.is [protected]. On 1.2.2009 at 5.57 pm I received an sms that my caller tune has been successfully activated from 56789. I was surprised to see the sms as i had not asked for the same. Rs.30/- for caller tune service and Rs.6/- for Jai Ho tune was deducted from my account. I would like to know how could you do this to the customer who has not asked for such kind of services? today when i sent message to the same no.for customer service officer they replied that i have used wrong keyword. is it not the responsibility of the company to give some satisfying answer to your customer. i want my 36/- Rs credit back to my account. i do not want any caller tunes. Also, i receive many unnecessary calls informing about all schemes from vodafone. it is just nonsence. stop calling. i am a working woman. not passing time. evenif i am in some important meetings, discussion the call disturbs me. it is a big harrasment. please stop such kind of calls.
          i hv taken new connection of vodafone of prepaid,
          i was alloted caller tune with out my concent now the msg came that u will be getting renewed but i dont,
          so plz suggest me how to deactivate the vadofone caller tune prepaid having gujarat circle, vadodara.
          mo no. pranv [protected]

Vodafone Punjab — Rude Behaviour of QA with Agent

Hello Sir,

I'M employee of "Intelenet Global Services Private Limited, Mohali" as CSA... It's a Vodafone- Punjab Prepaid Inbound process... Sir, every thing is going well on floor... But some of my team members are facing concern with “Mr.Munish (Q.A., Punjab Prepaid Inbound Process)”... because most of the agents are not satisfied with his rude behaviour ... Everybody knows that the job of...

Vodafone — Regarding Misbehavior and forgery

This is a complain regarding one of the vodafone center executives located at hapur.
            The shop details are :Money Telecom, City Plaza, Hapur, the name of the person is : Himanshu Jain
            He told me that if you get 5 sims sold you'll get a free gift as a mobile, got 7 of them sold .. but then until now he did get me no gifts..
            And he gave me one of the connection on a fake /different ID, that day he told me that he'll...

Vodafone Postpaid — cancellation

hello sir/mam
            My self dr. jitendra mistry, i was working is ssg hospital, vadodara, gujarat. i am having two vodafone postpaid connections in gujarat, now i have shifted to delhi for further education purpose. i wanted to cancel my connections one by one.
            I talked four times to customer care centre([protected]) on phone, they advise me to send an email to customercare.[protected]@vodafone.com for cancellation. i send it on 23rd jan,...

My native place is hyderabad and recently shifted to mumbai.
            After so long enquiry, on jan-10 2009, i have taken new prepaid connection from vodafone in Mumbai.
            Its life time free.
            I have submmited photocopy of passport as address proof and also signed declaration form instead of submitting local address proof.
            I was told within 2 days all the enquiries to be completed.

After 7 days I recharged my mobile with Rs.305.

To my horror. I received so many messages in the last 10 days.
            The connection is nolonger life time free. It is valid upto 2014 only if for every 6 months, i have to recharge for Rs.200.
            Then I got SMS form vodafone to submit the local address proof withing 48 hrs. If failed, the connection will get deactivated.

When i approached local vodafone centre, they mislead me and told it is mandatory to submit the local address proof and the same is mentioned in vodafone kit, which comes along with new connection.
            They also told that all mobile services are made it mandatory.I also inquired other mobile services like airtel, tata. They told signing a declaration form is sufficient.

I called up customer care center couple of times for the help . They told if my company is reputed company, then company Id card is sufficient as local address proof. But local vodafone centre refused to accept the same.

Now my number is deactivated.
            Dear Sir

Please send me name & address of mobile number [protected] at my email ID as soon as possible.
            Address proof for this Num [protected]
            my no [protected]. i had submitted my detaile twice .but once again they called me to give me address proof and identity .i had given it on 21st dec2009. but again they called me to submit the same on 1st vjan 2010.
            How many times i should do it?
            Hi Arvind,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding documentation has been addressed. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
            hello sir, i am using my vodafone connection from 5 year bfore there is no problem but now your company creating problem with my proof or indentification . i submitted my all document last time but they told me a new proof what is this. my no is [protected].
            From,
            raj.[protected]@gmail.com
            To,
            The vodafone manager,
            chennai

As i am using this vodafone sim for past 5 years. Suddenly they need address proof and there is no response in costumer-care ... And i called to 456 they replayed all address proof is correct . So accept my proof anc clear my num as soon as possable . and replay for to my mobile num or to my mail id soon

Thanking You!

yours faithfully
            s. raj
            My No:[protected] in bangalore, i submitted the address proff details to nearest distibutor in Malur/Kolar Dist. they said with in 48 hrs my no will come to regular, but still "Private No " only shows at the time of incomming & missed calls, Pl activate ...

Aegis Bpo Noida (Vodafone Upw) — complient

DEAR SIR/MEM,
              I WAS A EMPLOYEE OF AEGIS BPO SERVICES PVT LTD NOIDA SINCE 30-APR-2008 TO TILL 2-JAN-2009, I'M TERMINATED ON CALL DISCONNECTION, BUT I DONT NO ABOUT IT, RECORD SHOWS ABSCOND, WHILE I'M REJULAR IN COMPANY TILL 5 -JAN-2009, MY LAST LOGINE DATE 4-JAN-2009, ANY BODY DONT GIVE ME FINAL REASION & GIVE ME WRONG INFO, TL, .BUT THIS IS WRONG, KINDELY SHOULD BE CONFIRM ME ABOUT MYSELF,

NAME- AMIT...

hello sir,
              i m anish singh my no. is [protected], has no. of jamsedpur, jharkhand and i came to u.p.at 23 jan when i inter in up my network has gone from my no. and i wanna to select in manual and automatic but there has not a point of network has displayed and in the case of manual seting it displayed "no acces',
              i have also go to vodafone services-international roaming-vodafone in-ok.
              `but problem has same.
              `then i consern at ur vodafone ministore at alopibag, then rambag but they have to surrender.
              at last i go to voda house at civil lines, allahabad
              where mr. raj has deal me when i tell him my prob. he firstly tell me-
              1.we (up) has not provide roaming service to bihar and jharkhand's customer.
              2.i provide hism 24 hr. to consern with jharkand's tecnical officer butnext day he rply that there has no responce towards jharhand.
              3.at lst 3 days has gone and my problem has same ...

plz ...solve my problem so that i will continue my ni. in future...
              thanks.

Dear Sir, My No. is +91-[protected], My problem is very normal, as my billing date i have always paid all my bills regularly time to time by credit card, but last month it was not done due to failure of Vodafone services, they inform me after my due date, it was not my fault. i have given a blank cheque to vodafone Mini store Chowk Lucknow, They filled Cheque wrongly, cheque was bounce due to Vodafone Executive, now i am suffering with many charges, 1. Late Payment, 2. Cheque Bounce Charges from Vodafone, 3. Cheque bounce charges from my bank too, i would like to request you to that i am not going pay these extra charges coz i am not responsible for that, kindly solve my problem. i will pay my original bills, but i am unable to pay charges. THANKU.
                Aug 13, 2020
                I have changed credit card no and need to continue service using it as soon as possible
                Kindly e-mail me latest bill for making payment at the earliest.My mobile no is [protected].With regards
                N V Ramesh
                i m not getting my bil at my billing address since 5, 6 months.i ve complaint so many times but no response.My mobile no. is [protected]. My name is Vinod Saxena.

I changed my vodafone connection from postpaid to prepaid with the same number.
                  Vodafone employee named('Sayed' who works in Navyug market Gaziabaad vodafone store) gave me a new sim for that particular number, which is still showing Inactive.I visited there two times within 5 days with this problem.and always said by the employee that your problem will be solved within some hours.but in vain. Finally I have to purchage an Airtel connection from the near by shop.

Vodafone no [protected] still facing the problem.
                  waiting 4 good response from the vodafone .

25-01-09

Dear & Most Respected Sir,

Sir, I have Vodafone Pre-Paid ( [protected] ) No. since long . I am getting unwanted SMSes for Vodafone Businesses & some Obnoxious Messages 24 hours .It's service is poor . Unwanted Money being cut so many times by giving me SMS for subsribing so & so Service without my knowledge & all of a sudden, I receive this kind of Message so many Times that Rs. 30/- is deducted for Caller Tune Service & so & so service, which I haven't Heard about it . This kind of Business SMSes I never look at, I immediately delete them .This MASS looting can NEVER be tolerated & our Group of VODAFONE & other services are going to lodge CRIMINAL Complaints after taking Proper Advice from known Gujarat High Court Advocates .This happened so MANY times !!! In India, is there any Procecution Law is there OR not, to lodge CRIMINAL Complaints by Me & so many of my VODAFONE User Group Members directly in Guj. High Court ? So many SMSes ( Average 15-45 Minutes ) are received by VODAFONE . I want Detailed Bill of my No. Sometimes, so many Wrong Nos. are received by the same No., I complained so many times, but nothing concrete happened . In India, everything is possible . There is no Meaning of complaining so many times . It looks BAD for my Part also . We are paying Hard Earned Money, we are not cheaters . In Past, So many times, by downloading links given in SMSes from VODAFONE, my Phone got Hanged, in spite of lots of Memory . This kind of things happened innumerous Times & I paid so many bucks from my Pocket to get it repaired . Sometimes, viruses are in download links are there . WHAT TO DO ? I am damn tired . To whom MUST I complaint so that at least my all Problems are resolved permanently & VODAFONE culprits people are CRIMINALLY dealt with . So many times, if I phone to my Friends/relatives, only a few Ringtones ( 4-6)can be Heard & the Message " Out of Reach ". Eventhough my Friend is sitting besides me . So many times these things happened ...

HARESH SHRIMALI
                    GUJARAT

SURENDRANAGAR-363001

INDIA

Cell # [protected]

Dear Team,

I M existing client of Vodafone from more than two years and no is [protected], as per my discussion Customer care executive that I want to changed my plan because I have less usage and they guide me to visit at corporate office. I visit barnala office but they didn’t guide me and now I m planning to stop my no.
                      So plz guide me otherwise I will stop my customer relation with Vodafone.
                      My...