Vodafone India

Vodafone India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

vodafone company charges local sms at Rs. 2 per sms during any occassion. recently on Valentines day also they charged me with such rates. in actual, my sms rates are 25paise per sms. i want to file a complaint against them to ask that when they send customers so many service messages, why cant they send an sms stating the increase in rates on due intervals.
To,
The Complaint Officer

Subject : Unnecessary messages in comming like Add/call cente etc.

Reference : [protected]

Dear Sir/Madam

My Cell no.[protected] we live in DDA flait kalka ji, I want to deactivate Unnesessary message imcoming in my mobile like add/callcentere etc.
please stop these type SMS

thanking You

Bimla

your customer care is useless .whenever i call it is always busy i want to deactivate all my services like football updates...
    We are frustrated with vodafone connection with heavy bills every month...Please terminate the connection
    ph no: [protected]....
    My name is MD Rafiq.M.B. I ma working in "TATA CONSUTANCY SERVICSE" L-Center EPIP Industrial Area...

I want to informe you that some unknown person calling me last 3 days by this no. [protected] and because of this I have to face harrasement and suffereing mental torcher.

Please e-mail me detail of above mentioned no. or please i[censored] can take any action so please do the needful.

Shalu Verma
    Aug 13, 2020

I want to inform you that an unknown person has been calling me since last 2 days from this vodafone number - [protected]. This person has been calling me again and again and abuses me. I have been facing problems due to him.

Please e-mail me the details of the above mentioned number as i need to sue him to the court and if any action can be taken at your end, please do the needful.

Payal Bathla
    Ph: [protected]

I had taken the service of vodafone (Prepaid Customer) in Chennai (Prepaid Mbl No:[protected]).on 21/2/2008 morning(9am) I got 3 messages from Vodafone that you are activated a caller tune in my number and deducted around Rs.45/- from my mobile’s account. Pls note that I didn't made any request for a caller tune. Then I spoke to your local support number ([protected]), reg. this issue and they give me a reply that, I pressed some buttons while talking to somebody and that’s the reason for enabling the caller tune. Even if any type of such arrangement is there in your system, it is your minimum responsibility to send a request to me for confirming weather this facility enable or not. Also pls note that suddenly my balance become minus balance. I am using this connection only for my official purposes and I don't like any type of caller tunes in my number. Also while talking to anybody, its my right to touch any key button on my handset(pls note that its not supplied by you).Also I request you to kindly avoid sending all types o[censored]nwanted messages and calls to my number(pls note the Govt order reg. this).I hereby request you to remove this caller tune from my number within 24hrs and refill the amount which you deducted from my account I thought if you stop this type of PICK POCKET Business, that will help you very much in your South India Business. I am waiting for your kind immediate reply. pls note that if you are not responding properly I will send this complaint to TRAI(Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) and all major News Papers in India. So please tell them and make a not of consumer to them i send lot of times then also they are not responding saying that the deduction will happen. If this type of facility is there means they have to ask thru msg only that u are confirm to activate or not, but this type of manner they did means what i have to say. please kindly arise this one to save others also, please. i went to the vodfone complaint request i saw lot of complaints regarding this manner only. so please protect from this type of pick picketters.
      Thanks & Regards,
      Asmara
      Aug 13, 2020
      Yes. Even I have found lot of descripencies in my invoice. And my major complaint is about the customer service center. Most of the customer care executives are rude and they are not respecting the customers. In fact these guys are spoiling the company name.
      Plz send me all rechage voucher validity and talk value. I live in roming every time if any plan for roming then send me that message also ASAP.

Shambhu Kumar.
      702, Devashish Appartment
      kalawad road -Rajkot
      Phone: [protected]

My India VODAFONE Number is +91 [protected]
      I am using Iphone get from USA from my relative since last six month, In july my mobile bill from vodafone have GPRS charge RS, 67.10, as they people alwayas say and it is true that GPRS can not work on Iphone, i have complain and they agree to rebate in next bill,
      I found no rebate in next bill but, again they charge Rs37.20 for GPRS, i have told to higher authorities, they given me promise but second time no rebate,

today when i am busy with call get popup sms u activated caller tune and they charge me, even i have not dialed indicated number with *, again i connect to complain they agree to rebate and promise to cancel the charge, they are fail to resolve the prob after two month, always giving promise to solve

three time complain but no result, every time they say in GUJARATI, NInchit rahejo, have avoo nahithai" CAN we NISCHINT WITHOUT RESOLVING PROBLEM any paying more money every month, (languagae and tone of talk from vodafone rep is alwayes good but no result, wt the meaning of soft langauge alwayes need result)

We can conclude that, common charge we can see that is wrong, can complain and invisibly worn charges they wt can do unauthorized amount they rise ? it is question of trust on vodafone, i have more than 200 phone in group and vodafone have so many millions of subscriber in india, if they do so in only in one-day they can earn invisibly lots of money by loots, it is not the way of earning money,

So question of trust and not attain the complain in proper way, even though i get tired to complain for every month i get more unauthorized charges so i get in tense with heavy depression,

so today i went to contact my doctor they advice me make off your mobile service, can we off my business due to mobile?

CAN we get answer from authorize person from VODAFONE and can we get solution and came out from Heavy loot from people?
      Iam haveing post paid connection Ihave sent so many request for setting caller tunes, when every sending
      sms for setting amount deducting towards charges, But so far its not activiated callertune, Kindly look in
      to the matter, give me feed back.My mobile no [protected].
      Thanking u sir.
      u.suresh babu.
      I want to know the details of the cell number [protected]
      Some body is calling from ([protected]) number on my sis's mobile and he is using abusing language and also harassing my sis frequently ([protected]) I have searched the net but wont get this number. So, I request you to please give me details of this number as soon as possible. I need the details so that i can proceed further.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

This complaint is in regards to the Network Concern with the Vodafone . I am happy with the services and the Tarrif palns, however when it come to Network part i am highly disappointed. When i am at me residence there is completely no network and this affects my Business. I contacted your customer care and raised a complaint, however no reply. I recently agin contacted Customer Care and spoke to Girish an executive and informed him the concern faced by me. I also informed him that i will be disconnecting this no. Instead of resolving my concern he asked me to visit Vodafone store and fill the formalities . I was shocked by the service. Kindly look into the matter as this is very urgent and if possible contact me on my cell [protected].

Shashi Anchan
        Dear Concern

I m a regular customer with Vodafone (Formerely Known as Hutch) Network since 2003. My number is [protected] (Pre paid connection). I also activate GPRS service in my phone and regulerly using the GPRS services. But sometimes the network problem arise and the GPRS service was effected. So many times i have contacted customer care through mobile but never got any satisfactery responce from your side.

As you can check my account i have never gone to negetive balance except only twice or thrise in last 5 years. You can also check my account and you will find that i m using GPRS service more then making call & sms.

Regarding my prevous complaints and problems i dont want to argue. But please come to my current problem regarding GPRS service and please clarify the below facts.

1. I m facing the problem from yesterday that whent i try to connect the GPRS the error meggage shown as "NO RESPONCE TRY AGAIN"
        2. I have referesh my phone (AS i experienced fro your side to turn off cell and all the common things) but still the problem is continue.
        3. I am so hopeless that why your service is affacted except i never hear regarding any service problem with other network service provider i.e. Airtel, Idea, Reliance, etc. from my friends who are using those services smoothly.
        4. When i contacted customer care they ask me to hold for some time and after sometime the phone disconnect without any further solution. (You can check my account that how many times i have contacted at customer services)
        5. Last week i have lost my all saved message which was in my inbox and i have keep them from last 4 - 5 years) I dont know how that possible but this is right that i have not deleted any message nor any other person used my handset.
        6. Please tell me why not i have go to consumer court to complaint about the service. I am very frustrated regarding your services.
        7. Please tell me why not i have go to consumer court to complaint about the service as i am never finnd any solution from the customer care office.

Lastely i would like to inform you that i have ever appriciated your services to other and convenince them that your services are the best i had ever use. But now i m so desperate, frustrate and hopeless due to your current service.

You are the service provider and your principle motive is to serve your customer but that fact is that i m not satisfied from your service since last one month. So please also sugest me what can i do and where to complaint or request to use your service properly or can i wind up your service and try to use other network for better service.

Please do the needfull.

Thanks with Regards

Naveen Solanki
        [protected] (Pre paid)

Greeting to you.

I placed a request to change my plan from STD package Rs. 99 to STD package...
          I was a customer of Hutch before Vodafone took over, my hutch number was [protected], I had received pathetic service from...
          I have brought a SIM from Vodafone dealer (num:[protected]),on submitting documents they havent told anything ,but after that...

I have made a complaint that I want to disconnect of my vodafone number,they gsve me a email ID of vodafone co.. after one month they send a letter mentioning that you can't disconnect the no...,

I told that i will not pay the bill unless untill you disconnect my no....amt is Rs.400,
          From past two months they are giving me a call for payment of bill. and yet they have not disconnect the number....
          in last week of JAN. i have received a notice from ADVOCATE OF HIGH COURT, mentiong that you will have to pay an bill amount of Rs.815/- with an 18% interest...

now pls tell me is their is any LAW that bill of Rs.815? with an int..

Now m ascared of these call after every two days they are disturbing me......

AM wating for your response

My current MB. NO. IS [protected] FOR MY CONTACT....
          Dear Vodafone,
          Actually I wanna migrate my post paid hutch no. ([protected]) to postpaid in cost can u guid me how is it possible, I had talked to customer excutive they said it is not possible due to close that type of migration, how is it possible, we are the user, when we had wanted post paid that time we had converted it from prepaid, but now we wanna to post so their is rule and regulation. if is close so why r u not close migration from prepaid to postpaid. It is not satisfactory reply or answer from vodafone... I wanna change it any cost or I dont wanna erase or change this no thats why I send this feedback to u.... pls reply and help me...

DEV Singh Rawat

(India Today Group)
          Dear Vodafone,

DEV Singh Rawat
          Customercare

For your knowledge, please treat this as application and do the needful.If you will fail to disconnect i will not liable to pay any amount anymore.

For any clarification feel free to contact us on my email id.

With regards,
          Vishnu Narayan
          Customercare

I had one vodaphone postpaid connection having number of +91-[protected] in my name (Vishnu Narayan).For your knowledge i left india and so i don't need my connection to be continue so i request to finally disconnect this number.For your knowledge i had cleared my all dues upto now just two days back i.e 10/4/09.

Please treat this as application and do the needful.If you will fail to disconnect i will not be liable to pay any amount anymore.

For any clarification feel free to contact us on my email id.

With regards,
          Vishnu Narayan

I have bought vodafone connection just one week before through my company and I gave my company's address as the address for correspondance, as I was staying in the company's guesthouse.

After all the verification complete, this afternoon I came to know that my outgoing call has been barred with out any sms/ mail/ intimation/ notice etc. When I spoke to customer care executive, I was told to go to Vodafone showroom and then they will tell me what I should do - it means that customer care executive is unaware of what I need to do.

It is creating a lot of INCONVENIENCE to me and I really feel very bad for having got this postpaid connection. i would request the concerned person to take care of the same at the earliest.
            Aug 13, 2020
            I have changed my prepaid to postpaid last month i paid 1st month bill, this month i have got a notice abt exceeding my limit of 500, 2 days back i have paid 200rs partial bill now on 1st jan iam ristricted to call, i have enquired abt this, calling to 111 they said my bill is exceeding 1000rs, how can this be possible so iam going to disconnect this no

Vodafone — calls barred without any notice

i am using a vodafone connection postpaid plan since 2 years. they have barred my all outgoing calls without any notice. though i have paid all my bills regularly. i am on roaming and will return to delhi after 2 months . i feel helpless. my mobile no. is [protected]

Vodafone in — disconnection of outgoing without any notice

I am using vodafone no. from last 4 years in jan-09 I have converted from prepaid to postpaid costomer.My 1st month bill was rs. 1290/-. Ihad deposited only 1000/-. I had faced no problem regarding the disconnection of phone as I paid a lesser amount to them but in the month of april my bill was 1859/- rupees. I went to deposit my bill in the nearest vodafone store which is in sector 35-c Chandigarh. Mr. Ravi who was on reception at that time, I asked him to diposite my bill amount and also asked him that I made a payment of just 1500/- rupees only. he replied, "Sure Sir".I had made the payment ang let the store. On 30/04/2009 they barred my outgoing without any intimation. after that I called in customer care they said that due to non payment of the due bill your outgoing is barred. Sir my credit limit is 3500/- per month.On dated 30.04.09 my unbilled payment was 1500/- and 359/-rupees pending of last month which was not more than 2000/-what they barred my connection. I send mail to there customer care e mail I have not got any answer. while time of ssale they made no. of calls but once no. is sale out the responsibility finish. I am suffering from 15 days no step taken from there side . They are now calling for the payment of bill. may be there was myb fault That i can't made the full payment but there is also faukt of the company firstly there CCE misguided me For payment. After that I consult customer care they gave diffrent- diffrent reasons in fact they are not aware about the rules and regulation of their company. Mistake was made from bothsides but suffurer is only me. please help me asap i can't pay the bill till my no. not starts working.
            I'm Subhasish. I stay in Golpark. Since 2000 I'm the Subscriber of Vodafone. My no. is-[protected], a prepaid connection for the last 8-9 yrs. Due to bill or some other reason I surrendered my post paid connection in the year 2001. In the month of August 2009, I got a call from your customer care with a reasonable offer and I agreed to be the post paid subscriber with the same no.. I submitted all relevant papers as per the requirement. After submitting it takes 7-8 days to activate the new sim. Any how after using 1 or 2 days my number has been barred. Next day I called up & came to know that for the outstanding bill for the year 2001 was not paid so the no. barred. After 8-9 yrs without informing or any notice how shall I come to know the actual reason. Since today no one neither inform nor communicate with me. I'm very much upset & feel dis-appointed for the services from your end.

SUBHASISH MOHANTA
            SEPTEMBER 07, 2009
            bcoz i have the same prob and this useless costumer care has no response for their mistake..the useless network

Vodafone Postpaid — outgoing calls has barred

this is lalit kumar from chandigarh, my mb no. is [protected] (post paid).
            on 28th dec, 09, my outgoing calls has barred. i want to know how can you do this.
            i am suffering a lot due to this, even i cant able to make a call to your customer care executive.
            please look into the matter & do reply me at the earliest.

thanx

Vodafone Post Paid — Regarding outgoing CAlls

Dear Sir /Madam
            My Name is Ravi Shankar and i am using a vodafone number from last one year and as per my knowledge i had made payment timely to vodafone and more than my used amount every month even than without giving any notification my out going call is being barred ......

Is this the way to react with Customer Kindly help me in getting out of this or i Will stop making the payment of my this Number([protected])..

Ravi Shankar
            Hi I am Mohammed shahid using vodafone post paid connection ([protected]) for more than one year. Vodafone was providing me a good service.On 20 sept 2010 they had barred my outgoing calls, so when i called their customer care (time:14.07)and one of their executive (Mr.Arun Kumar, complaint no:[protected] told that i have an bill pending of Rs.155, and so he told me that will be clear after paying the bill. According to that i paid my bill at 16.50 at vodafone care. and so my outgoing calls was activated at 17.15 on the same day. but after 18.00 on that day itself my outgoing calls was again barred. then i called their complaint cell and one of their executive Mr.Mahesh (time:18.07) attended my call and registered my complaint (no:[protected] and said that my bill payment is not updated yet and so he had updated it now and my outgoings will be activated with in 10 minutes. but my outgoing calls was not activated till 18.35. Again i called vodafone complaint cell and said my complaint again. At that time one of their executive Mr.sirajudeen told that my bill date is changed and the error is due to that, registered my complaint (no:[protected] and asked me to wait for 30 mints then i shouted at him that i cant wait and how come they change my bill date with out my permission. soon after that call they disconnected my outgoing calls to vodafone also and my number was completely barred. then i called to vodafone complaint cell again two times and shouted at them a lot at all that they asked me to wait. but now my call has being barerd to complaint cell also...
            so please dont ever complaint to vodafone coz its waste of time and you will loosing more services.
            so plz dnt doooooooooooooo. and my request for new coustomers plz dnt go for a vodafone connection,
            Friends i am just waiting for the number portability rule bcoz i dont want let my contacts go away...so plz be aware when you choose vodafone

i want to know customer care number of vodafone prepaid to talk with customer care executive.so plzzzzzzzzz help me...

My cell no. is [protected] i have transferred my connection from pprepaid to postpaid , i have not recieved any bill for my phone and now the vodafone has cut down my connection without sending my bill.now please sort out my issue.
              Aug 13, 2020

I have been using my vodafone for the last 5 yrs, and been using the current number [protected] for the last 2.5 yrs. Since I was traveling, I had requested Vodafone to provide my mobile bill on the emails address (Gmail and Yahoo).

Even after calling them several times on 111 they have not sent the bill. They have also barred my services due to non payment of bills. I do not understand how I can pay the bill without seeing the bill. Moreover I insist on seeing this bill as I have been charged exorbitantly high even when I was not using this number. As I was traveling in Gujarat, I was using a local number thers.

It has been an extremely harrowing experience trying to call 111, it does not get connected to the complaints section, and if it does gets connected after trying for hours, their server does not work, and the customer should call back after 4 hours.It is not a joke, for the past 3 days, i have been trying to reach 111complaints session, and have held the call for more than 15 minutes, still not got connected.This has happened more than 10-12 times in the last few days. Imagine the time wasted by the customer in this process.

Even after being a loyal customer for several years, this is how you get treated, and there is absolutely no regard for customers. I have decided to now move on to a different operator. Vodafone has the worst attitude towards it’s customers.

DEAR SIR,
                LOCATION:SURVEY NO.771 OF KANKAROL VILLAGE PANCHAYAT TALUKA HIMATNAGAR DIST.SABARKANTHA. GUJARAT. INDIA
                WE ARE STAYING AT RESIDENTIAL AREA BUT MY ORGANAIGER OF THIS SOCIETY WHO HAS FRAUD WITH US CONNECTED WITH FACILITY OF THIS AREA AND HE HAS NOT FOLLOW THE CONDITION OF GOVERNMENT .HE HAS GIVEN A PLOT TO THE VODAPHONE FOR BUILT UP A TOWER WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THIS SOCIETY.AS PER THE CONDIION OF THIS LAND NO PERMISSION WILL BE GIVEN TO BUILT EXCEPT HOUSE AND OUR BUILDER HAS GIVEN RESIDENTIAL PLOT TO THE VODAFONE TO BUILT A MOBILE TOWER.THE LAND IS FILLED WITH SAND OF ABOUT 15 FEET SO IT WILL BE DANGEROUS TO BUILT A TOWER IN THIS TYPE OF LAND SO WE ARE WORRIED ABOUT THIS TOWER. CAN YOU HELP US.
                I HOPE YOUR ACTION WILL BE FAVOURABLE AND SPEEDY.
                THANKING YOU
                PKJOSHI
                Aug 13, 2020
                I have a double storey flat owned with roof top at DLF Colony, Sahibabd, up. This is very hot proerty due to link with delhi dilshad colony, shalimar bagh, seema puri and dilshad garden.if you want your tower with us than contact its a very good location..
                intrested than contact [protected]

with regard, s

vijay
                sir
                i wat info @ the tower estblished in my blank land please connent me my mobile no. [protected]

i want info @ the tower estblished in my blank land between surat- navsari
                please connent me my mobile no[protected].

shirish patel

i want info @ the tower estblished in my blank land between surat- navsari
                please connent me my mobile no[protected]

sapna patel
                hello sir,

i want [protected]@the tower estblished in my blank land in napaser (village) bikaner, rajasthan please contact me my cell no. [protected]

sushil sharma

Sir / Madam
                  it was to bring to ur notice that i had a problem with my recharge for which i went to "Vodafone Customer Care at Bajaj Nagar, Nagpur" for my query. The Staf[censored]nit there was very ridiculous; they were not givin attention to the customers and treated them like a table tennis ball unnecessarily as one of them talking to there boy-friend on phone n some others with silly reasons. this was my very bad experience at customer care. They had set a very bad example for there compay name.
                  i would request u to take some action regarding the same.

Applicant

Chintan Daftardar
                  Vodafone Customer, Maharastra Zone
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  i am your privilege customer having more than 6 year with hutch and my mobile no. is:[protected].
                  when i called on 111 customer care, on[protected], mr. himanshu patel rudely behaved me and denied to register my complain regarding reimursement of rs. 70 which was deducted due to system fault. i was very disappointed by the way of talking of mr. himanshu patel. i can't bear such kind of short temper executive who don't know how to behave with thier customer. it put a question on the reputation of your internatinal brand-name towards its custromer. if i will not get satisfaction of my complain, i will switchover to other company only due to such poor response given by the executive.

Vodafone — misbehaviour with customers

I am Paras kapoor from Delhi pitam pura vp-65a.on 21feb.2009 I was called up vodafone for credit of balance from my account and in customer care i was talking with Mr.vikas and he was not gave me solution for that.so i was sid him to divert my call to there manager but he was not listen me and he started abused me and mis behave wiyh me.after all i was once again call customer care and talk to Mr.santosh and he was transfered my call to manager and after talk to manager he was gave me suggestion to mail on vodafone.but i will not and my mobile no.is [protected] and after all that they will close my customer care.now i will not call to customer care and hoped that you will take strict action against Mr.vivek and terminate him from vodafone.i hoped that you will solve my problem and please give me feed back with in 24 hours.
                  bhenchod pahele english bolna toh sikhle
                  Respected Sir, my self parveen sharma & my MB.NO.[protected].i am permently custmor to your company. last 10-15 days your custmure care employe mr.Rahul & Gurshinder Abused me when i call him about my problem.last 3 months you are dedcuted 30 rs, per month with out any reason, i call regulerly to your executives to deactivate FAMINA FAIR & LOVELY SCHEME. BUT they are do not care about my request.last 15 days i call 111 to say my problem senior officers.but they used misswording to me and then i do same with him. at present 15-20 connection useing by me & my bussiness circle. VODAFONE is a reputed company in telecom world but your uneducated empolye do not care about it.please give me my balance amount and give the good manners to these person for next time.this is not a good job and behave to customers. THANKS A LOTT IF YOU GIVE ME MY BALANCE AMOUNT.

Vodafone mobile — misbehaviour

i hv got a call frm [protected] at 3:44p.m for post plan but i was not interested in that plan than he used rough language.I want u hv take necessary in this matter.Thanking u. my cell no, is [protected]
                  Sir

From mobile no.[protected] is complaining that from my mobile no.[protected] misscalling to mobile no.[protected] but I dont know who is he? and also not giving misscall to him. so it is requested to vodafone manager sir please see the matter that from my mobile [protected] misscall is going to that mobile no.[protected] whether it is communication problem or someone is cheating. please do needfull respectively.my email address is given above

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

Sharad ugale

Since last two days, i am trying the online bill payment for paying the bill. The site is not opening at all. Today is the last date and i have to pay Rs. 100 more than the billed amount though it is not my mistake.
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    vodafone online bill payment server is verry slow, i can n't paid mine last month bill
                    I agree.. The vodafone site is never working.. And for the last 2 months this has caused immense inconvenience... All the complaints fall on deaf ears...
                    o rly?
                    ya rly.
                    this is gettng nasty, why do we hv to bear the late payments charges without any reasons.
                    I trying to make online payment is verry slow, i can n't paid mine last month bill
                    This is the same with my case.. today its 26th July 2009 and my last day for bill payment. the server is down... it says "please try after 6.00 AM 27th July 2009. Which inturn leads to a late payment. I feel this is a kind of cheap trick played by vodafone people.
                    i m not able to pay my bill .

please just tell me the adress of this phone number

[protected] or [protected]...

dear
                      this is to inform you that i dont receive any physical billing statement. however, i do use to get SMS service, stating that i have received the bill on date.

after calling and requesting many times no improvement in the service has been occured.