Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated May 18, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India Website

Vodafone India Head Office Address

Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 225

My card number [protected] is activated after recharging with rs 35 and 169.
But my outgoing calls and sms are barred.
After calling customer care they told me it will resolve in 2 hours.

But since then its been 3 days it us stipl barred. And i tried multiple calls to customer care they even now removed talking to representative option from tolfree number.
Also now am not able to call customer care itself because of the same reason.

Now the pack i recharged is going waste day by day and still there is no action from vodafone company.
Feb 25, 2019
Jan 25, 2019

Vodafone India

Vodafone — pcn to be stopped

PCN / USSD notification are the notifications that you get once you send a message or complete the call. This is the notification which tells you the call duration, call cost(deductions) and available balance with validity.

Now, I dont want to see this at all; after message is being sent or call completed. Earlier it used to work by sending a message NPCN to 111. I tried it again, its not deactivating. I also called customer...

I am having problem sending sms from my vodafone mumbai number for the past 1 month. Reaching call center is impossible. While i am able to send imessages, sms have been a problem. I receive sms.

When i try to send an sms i get a message "message sending failed". I have subscribed to unlimited pack that allows me 100 free smss per day. This problem has been persistent for a month now.

Besides sms the internet connection is also very erratic.
    Hi!

Kindly help us with your contact number using the following link, we
    will connect with you to discuss. http://bit.ly/1Q0RlZ8

Vodafone India
    Early morning received a message that my internet pack was used by 50% and after a few hour for 90% usage & within a minute received your pack was over.on the same subject I would like to inform that i haven't used my phone at all.when I call the customer service they are giving useless reply...
    I know all sms details Between
    09/01/2019 to 13/01/2019
    On 13thJanuary 2019 I have made recharge of worth Rs458. Benefits included 1.4gb net per day, 100 sms per day and unlimited local +std calls for 84 days. I have received data and sms but i am not able to place call. It is saying that u don't have sufficient balance. Kindly solve the problem ASAP
    Respected Sir,

I want to know procedure to get call history for year 2017 of my prepaid mobile no for court proceeding in criminal case.

A fraudster from Rajasthan having phone number [protected] conned me ₹6500. He puts ad on OLX mocking your nearby location. Then he calls from this Vodafone number requesting for money. He lure you by narrating his story, how humble he is. He will swear in the name of Gita. Once you do transaction, he'll say to wait for a week to recieve shipment which he never shipped. He will ask another sum say ₹2000 for the delivery. Some will comply, then he'll block your number.

I successfully blocked his Paytm account in which he has ₹8000 plus his OLX account. I also reported this incident to Cyber Cell but they're very slow in investigation. Please be aware of this scam and never do advance payment.
      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I am not able to send sms. I even tried it by using an another phone, not able to send sms. - Problem with the connection only

Vodafone India — poor network and lot of call drops

There is no network in our society from last 1 month... Being with vodafone india since last 5+ years this is worst service i have ever received. After raising the complaint they have closed the complaint without solving the issue. I never received the call from vodafone until i requested to port out. I have validity till mar 19 but still have to port out as i am not receiving important calls\ messages with the network they are providing.br...

Hi there,

The vodafone number [protected] from last two bill amount has been increased.
        From past years the bill amount was not more than rs.180/-
        For the january month the bill amount is rs.293.82/-. The increase is more than rs100/-
        And the usage has not increase. The usage is same.

I kindly request you to look into this matter immediately and please help to reduce the amount.

Thanks & regards
        Suresh waghmare

Vodafone India
        I purchased a new vodafone prepaid sim card no [protected] and also charged it with Rs. 149 pack. But it is still not activated.

Please help.

My alternate no is [protected].

Hemang
        Hemang Dagli's reply, Jan 14, 2019
        I tried calling the call centre. It takes atleast 8-10 minutes and I just hang up.
        My phone number [protected] . I have recharged with Rs.98 on paytm for Vodafone but I got 1.84 rupees as my main balance . Access fee was 80.07 . Even i didnt got any Unlimited call or free . messaging . It was totally a bogus recharge . A total baloney was done with me .I want my paytm balance refunded.

Hi. I have applied for the mobile shield isurance claim. However on calling the call centre i get to know my claim is rejected. No reason is provided and no escalation mechanism. I have submitted all documents and i see no reqaon for rejection of a genuine claim. Request you to kindly investigate or let me know the right escalation matrix dor the same. My no [protected].

Signal is not working in Saudi Arabia, my mobile no - [protected]
          I taken a Postpaid connection before 15 days but sim is not working as 4G Net.Only connects 2G network.

Name-Rohit Tripathi
          Mob-[protected]
          Some unknown company calls and offer calls are coming
          Aditya Malviya's reply, Jan 13, 2019
          Unknown offer calls are coming every day and every hours a day it is disturbing too much if it will not as solved it think I should leave this isp

A mobile tower is next to my house in jangareddygudem west godavari district andhra pradesh
            It is causing health issues to my parents
            Kindly remove the tower in residental area

My mother had got breast cancer due to this tower and she suffered a lot to recover from this she has under gone more than 1 year treatment to recover

And my father is also facing nervous problems due to this tower br...

Vodafone India — barring incoming calls

I had purchased one vodafone (Then hutch) sim on 22nd june 2005 by paying 399rs. With lifetime validity. Which then said free incoming till 2025. I use this number for various bank, gas subsidy activities. But now i'm getting messages as my incoming has been stopped even though i have balance of around 20rs. And it says that i should recharge monthly minimum of 39rs for getting incoming calls and messages. Which is against vodafone commitment...

Mob no [protected] connection having life time incoming facility.
            The incoming services of this no is debarred by the service provider m/s vodafone india.
            As per framing new guideline by the vodafone private mobile service provider that mob no's has to has balance for utilizing incoming mobile services.
            Where's there is no director to stop incoming facility of no having lifetime incoming facility.
            Please start incoming facility of no no [protected]

Ram dwivedi

Vodafone India
            I have recharged wrong Vodafone number which is [protected].but my number is [protected].please recover balance on my number.

Respect sir/madam.

Please disconnected this post paid no [protected]... I have already informed Vodafone store... Vodafone ask me you use 3month after disconnected... I am not satisfied this service.. This month bill I well pay... Next bill any amount iam not paying...

Warm and regards

Vodafone India — cannot recharge number after porting

I have ported to vodafone but now i can't recharge nor can use the service. It is my official number. I am facing great inconvenience as of now as i am unable to contact anyone.
              If vodafone cannot provide service why are they operating. I have tried calling customer care thrice but was kept waiting for 20 minutes after which i disconnected. They don't even provide customer service. This is so gross...

Hey... I have unknowingly changed my vodafone message centre.. I m not able to send messages any more... Please help me... I need it very badly.. Its annoyingly getting failed... Please please help me regarding this issue... I m in hurry and i m not being very easy to send texts please resolve my matter... I want to save my message centre number... Once it works i will be very thankful

Vodafone India
              I am in international roaming from December 18 so requested for DND it's activated but not working.Still getting calls and messages, reached out to live chats many times with zero resolution, figure it out can't extra pay bill for Vodafone inappropriate stupid service.

Vodafone — 4g net

Dear sir i am using vodafone internet for a long time but the speed of its 4g net is not good. I have complain so many times to the vodafone customer care but no solution has been provided so far. They did not take the problem seriously. They take unnecessary time to get the solution. Finally i bring the matter to your notice. I hope you will solve my problem....

Vodafone India — offer is not yet activated

Today morning i recharged for 169 unlimited offer and i got all the messages and the very same reflected on vodafone application. But, even after complained about this to 2 consecutive customer care executives, they couldn't resolve it. And i started my travel to my own home, as i am a women i need to call my husband or my relatives if i faced any problem in between my journey.
                Complaint number 4-[protected]....

Vodafone India — vodafone postpaid bill payments

I am using a postpaid mobile number, which i wanted to discontinue as i was not getting range and i had visited vodafone and made all the formalities to discontinue the card.
                Later i had a talk with shafan from vodafone his number is [protected]. He promised me a reversal of 250 rs as i was paying the bills and not even able to use my number as there was no network available on my sim. He has asked me not to make the payments in...

I was charged by vodafone rs 546 on nov-dec 2018 for number 51717. We had not made these calls and seems like it is a fraud. The customer service says its an internet number to some astrologer. I have registered a complaints against this in vodafone customer care and waiting for the response... This seems to be a big scam!! Strong action is to be taken against this cheating..

Vodafone India

From new months Vodafone service is very poor to I decided to port my number to JIO so I went to JIO office there I found that Vodafone have blocked any sms being sent to 1900 though I can send sms to other sms properly. This is shameful activity by Vodafone even though I've complained about this to Vodafone on 15th Jan 2019 but still no response....

Hi my mobile number is [protected].
                  It is having vodafone prepaid sim. While i have taken the sim they told me lifetime incoming is free.

Now they have barred my incoming calls from morning.

Kindly tell me what needs to be done. I am fed up of this vodafone service.
                  They are just messaging me to recharge for incoming service as well.
                  Why should i recharge for only incoming calls.

Vodafone India

I got a notification that "your last call on 517170 was of 4 min., charges Rs.52" current balance is Rs.4. Even it wasn't made by me. when i checked on call log it is showing 517170 as dailed number. but the question is i have not made any call.and why should i call to dummy no. and more interestingly charges got deducted for Rs.52.

Vodafone India — port out blocked by vodafone

Vodafone has blocked out port out on my number. When i send sms to 1900 i get error sms asking me to retry. Plus 1 rupee deducts from my balance for each of these stupid sms

Also 198 has been blocked by vodafone so that i cannot speak to customer service about it.

So i used my jio phone and connected to the paid customer service of vodafone only to get irrelevant and false assurances to retry again...