Vodafone India

Vodafone India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

H
Indianapolis, United States
I travelled abroad for a week. Since i was new to vodafone they asked me to pay a deposit of 10000 rupees for activating international roaming mentioning that it will be deposited back to my account with 7 working days once am back to india and giving them a call. After coming back raised a request - request number :[protected]. The customer care representative promised that it will be refunded in 7 working days. After a week when i call back, they say it will take 30 to 45 days. The number of days is to ensure that they collect money and put it in some kind of investment?. And collect the profit and give us back. I think they need to be audited for the same. The transaction data can be used to do some analytics to see if they are doing something like this.

[Feb 06, 2018] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am getting promotional calls repeatedly from your Vodafone number[protected] since last 6 months. I have given complains to customer care 5-6 times but no action taken so far.
Please stop this type of calls immediately

3G network not working though the network coverage in that area is excellent.
Address: 525, vitthal nagar, amarshrushti, hadapsar 411028, pune.
complaint registered along ago but problem not yet solved.too low signal for 3 G ...Only 2G works.
Pls provide me details of ncoming isd calls in the month on november 2017
Sir hmari vodafone ki sim hai jo 2week s bnd hai hmne vodafone office pr bt ki but wha s koi response hame nhi mil rha h or hme bhut dikkt ho rhi hai us sim ke on na hone pr my number is [protected]

Sydney, Australia
    Hi team,

By way of introduction, i am nikenth from cochin. I have been using vodafone corporate connection. I was told that the monthly charges will be 249+tax/month and i have been charged 349+tax every month. Every time i had to call their customer support to raise complaints and ended up with no response. Today morning i have called them to get the complaint numbers and unfortunately they only gave me with last one[protected].

I had call with nodal office and they have helped me to adjust the bills for the month of january but again i got the 349+tax bill for this month. I have tried to reach out to kerala nodal and appellate ([protected] and [protected]) and both the numbers doesn't seems to work.

I did contact the local store and the response from them is very disappointing. I was mislead by their fake promises and opted for this worst service.

Please help me to resolve my problem I cant send text massage to anyone
    Past nine month my mobil no net work issue my no is [protected] post paid customer my plan is red 499 voice call not work properly and net work deadly work i have compliant in customer care not use still date but amount paid monthly
    Please deactivate my datacard [protected]. I raised the complaints many times that its not working for me and haven't used from last 3 months, still i get bills every time even when it is disabled from your side. I also asked for deactivation multiple times but its not done. Please deactivate it for good.
    I am unable to receive any message on my number including OTP due to which i am facing lot of problems for transaction and unable to get my aaddhar card.
    I am really upset with Vodafone service, calling customer care since 3 days and unable to resolve problem. And now my number is unable to connect with customer care. Resolve query asap.
    Showing unavailable network still i had buyed plan . Whenever my validaty end 8 can't even give missed call to my parents to tell that add balance in my sim .

T
      Chennai, Tamil Nadu
      Hello i am o. A. Thomaskutty i am using vodafone since 2006, i am under maharashtra and goa circle. I am facing problem since...
      D
      Noida, Uttar Pradesh
      Dear sir/mam'm,

As yesterday i had make a recharge of rs 198 though my vodafone app, amount being deducted...

Delhi, Delhi

I am very frustrated from your service. I am trying to reach you from last two days but unable to do that. From last two days, i can't make calls after spending rs.458 for 84 days. I had a word with your customer care representatives but they are making me fool. They all are accepting the mistake but no one ready to help me even they are disconnecting the call.

I don't want to be your customer, please return my money back.

Kindly response otherwise i will take really strict action against you.

I am very frustrated from your service.repeatedly disconnection in every 2-3 min. Im facing this proble from last 4 days. this is very frustrating after 200 paymnet . I am trying to reach you from last two days but unable to do that. From last two days, I can't make calls after spending Rs.200 for 28 days. I had a word with your customer care representatives but they are making me fool. They all are accepting the mistake but no one ready to help me even they are disconnecting the call. Vodafone is very bad please return my money .very bad service

I don't want to be your customer, please return my money back.

Kindly response otherwise i will take really strict action against you.

S
        Irvine, United States

I have ported my mobile# [protected] from idea to Vodafone last November 2017. On January 10th 2018 it had been deactivated without any prior information due to non payment of settlement of the bill of idea. Then I paid all the dues to old network (idea) on 13th January and sent all the details documents to the current service provider (Vodafone) through email. However on 27th January again my mobile number had been deactivated for the same reason which happened on January 10. I used to call the Kerala customer care twice a day for a resolution. They always had given assurance to solve this ASAP through the phone, but did nothing. Then I started calling my relationship manager plenty of times. He offered me a new sim card before 5 days and that yet to be delivered to me. Please let me know do I need to keep my relation with Vodafone or not?. The mobile number which I mentioned above is an old number. I cannot surrender/loose those number at any cost. Please make any sensible services which you people always advertise "happy to help"???????/

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share your Idea and alternate contact details, so that we can take further action.

Vicky

Mumbai, Maharashtra
          I have recharged for 509 offer with unlimited call and net and 100 sms.Today i don't know how 100 sms limit has been completed after few messages my balance was being deducted for each message so i charged a sms offer for Rs.5 still my balance is being deducted for each message, this is cheating.Now my balance is 0.When i contacted your customer care they are shouting at me i am very much disappointed with vodafone

S
            Tezpur, Assam
            My vodafone number is [protected]...Recharge saturday night 3 feb 2018 rs 94. And rs 22... that night balnce 43 Rupees deducted...i dont know why deducted my balance .customer care told me that download some apps...i am using mobile last 8 years ago...and today 5 feb 2018 rupees 20 deducted of my account vodafone...plz take legal action and i want refund my money back.

Sukhdeb
            balance deducted so many times
            balance deducted so many times

D
              Akbarpur, Uttar Pradesh
              Dear sir/madam,
              This is to inform you that my sim is not working and is showing no network,
              in respect to this I made contact to nearest Vodafone store Vats Enterprises, Sultanpur but till date in spite of changing sim no network is showing though i reminded and visited for so many times to the store.
              Please do the needful as early as possible .
              Dharmendra Singh

Updated by Dharmendra7900 Feb 05, 2018 Dear sir/madam,
              This is to inform you that my sim is not working and is showing no network,
              Please do the needful as early as possible .
              Dharmendra Singh

H
                Mumbai, Maharashtra
                Dear vodafone
                My number is [protected]
                Which i recently port from reliance to vodafone 2days back i top up my account with 300 rs but after 5min automatically value added services activated on my number due to which my balance deducted to half after complaining services are deactivated and 1/3rd refund came back in my account next day same thing happened.
                When i asked for the complain number they refused to provide me
                May kindly look upon this as soon as possible.
                Himanshu kishore
                [protected]@gmail.com

[Feb 05, 2018] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
                  A Vodafone consumer with the number [protected] has forwarded his calls to my reliance jio number. I reached out to both Vodafone and Jio for help but both said that they cannot do anything about this. I have tried all the ways to help myself but it is all in vain. If I try calling this number from my phone, it obviously gives a busy tone since the call is forwarded to my number. If I call using someone else's number, the call is connected to my number. I requested this person through true caller but this person seems to be just an indecent chap who creates problems for others.

Vodafone lied that this number does not belong to Vodafone.

I have no option left than to reach out to police for help.

UNRESOLVED

this is what their performance looks like - pathetic

P
                    Chandur, Telangana
                    I have approached vodafone store almost about 5 times with the request to convert my postpaid to prepaid.in all the cases they ask for the documents and finally says sir this is ministore, you have to approach main store. If they can don't have authority, why they make a sit and ask for the details and waste my time. Can't they tell me directly to visit the main store.

After speaking to customer care executive they have promised me that my request will be approved and to visit the main store

Today[protected] i have visited the main store and the requested has been made. They have validated everything by taking my aadhar number and verifying it digitally and i have paid the 2 months due amount too. Finally i have received a message that my request has rejected and now i spoke to the customer care executive she says sir you have not submitted your documents. They have verified digitally and if they asked at that moment i would have submitted hard copies too. Point to be noted, the xerox machine is also available in their store. If they knows that it is mandatory. Why they have not collected at that moment and they have not asked me too.

I sincerely request to look into the case. There are many other customers like me who are requesting for the conversion but there is no response.

A serious action is required asap.

Kindly consider my request

U
                      Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
                      I am rajaneesh (Manager hr), u and r engineering p. Ltd., 39/3, thamarai nagar, sihs colony, coimbatore - 641014. We are using...
                      Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                      1 month back i shifted to my new apartment sobha dream acres in balagere rd, bangalore. I am facing network issue for my vodafone...

P
                      Madison, United States
                      I haven't ever subscribed to any "wwe zone pack" on my vodafone mobile number. But i still keep getting charged for it, and keep receiving an sms about deductions. When i try to send a stop sms, it says "couldn't send". [i am able to send sms messages to other numbers.] this is very frustrating and feels like i am being cheated. This seems like a dirty trick to steal money. I would like to get a refund of all the subscription money that was deducted without any kind of authorization.

[Feb 04, 2018] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
                        Cuncolim, Goa
                        I did a rs. 25 vodafone prepaid recharge on 30/1/2018.

I was charged rs. 21.18 as access fee and gst of rs....
                        V
                        Vasai-Virar, Maharashtra
                        Vodafone is charging me since 1/2/2018 for data which i did not use. I get repeated messages about deductions like this:br...

Siliguri, West Bengal
                        Each time i try calling any number i have to listen to a 20 sec mpesa ad or about some other service of vodafone... Pls help me get rid of it... My vodafone no. Is [protected]

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
                          Am using Vodafone sim ...I am sending msg to my family and friends..in 2nd February onwards my sms service as been stop.i...

Palakkad, Kerala
                          I am a retired soldier. I have served the country for 15 years. Due to service requirements i had to reside in various parts of the country and hence had to take mobile connections of the local circles.
                          Under such circumstances i had taken a vodafone prepaid connection under maharashtra circle bearing the no. [protected] and have been using the same for nearly 2 years now. But now as i have retired and settled down in kerala i would like to retain my number as it already with my relatives and friends and is also linked to my social networking accounts.
                          I decided to port the number to kerala circle so i visited my nearest vodafone office and they tried to generate the upc (Unique porting code) but were unable to send the porting message. Under their instructions i called 199 and raised the issue. I got the assurance that the problem will be resolved within 24 hours. When it didn't happen i again called up 199 after repeated requests they accepted my request and sent me message that the local vodafone circle representative will get in touch with me.
                          The call came but they tried to blackmail me into changing my number into a post-paid connection. When i refused they disabled my services to 199 and 198 so i wouldn't be able to raise a complaint. The number is a good one so they must be thinking to sell the number to some new postpaid customer.
                          Seeing no other way i somehow managed to get the maharashtra vodafone customer care number and using another number i called and tried to resolve the issue. But after hearing my problem they tried to harass me by keeping my call on hold for long durations without informing me.
                          They tried to blackmail me that i have to change it to postpaid for minimum 3 months and also for a rental of nearly rs. 450/- when i could get better options in prepaid for less than half the amount. I wanted to talk to their senior but they didn't allow that also.
                          If such corporates starts resorting to such low standards to fulfill their greed & illegitimate gains then it must not be allowed and justice must be done to me.
                          mobile number portability