Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Aug 10, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 281

Vodafone India — vodafone vas services activated without my consent

Date of Incident: 29 Aug 2018
Client: Vodaphone
I have vodafone connection since very long. Recently I get SMS, that they renew Bollywood Buzz services. I do not want these services and I am also not know what is use of these services. Company activated "bollywood buzz" and deducted rupees 99 from my account two times on 30 july and then 29 Aug.

I am not using this service, and not aware of that charges.
br...
Sir

I have recharge prepaid vodafone to wrong mbo no. [protected] for 84 days unlimited local, std & roaming calls within india with 1.4 gb 4g/3g data plan of rs. 458/-
Transaction id no.40086631 on[protected] at connect mobile center in dadar (E)
Wrong mob no. : [protected]
Correct mob. No. [protected]
Kindly revert to correct mob no. At the earliest

Pradnya vinod
[protected]...

I have registered for DND activation with Vodafone vide Mobile No.[protected] on 23 July 2018. I received a reply stating confirmation will be sent soon but even after five weeks I have neither received confirmation nor is the DND request activated. I still get unsolicited sms messages.

Vodafone in my last month's bill, has charged me Rs.1736/- for seemingly making a single call to special number 51717 lasting 124 mins which i never made. Firstly i didn't even know this number existed before i called Vodafone customer care and enquired about the bill amount being so high. They were the ones who told me the number was 51717. Secondly they want me to believe i called a number i don't know and spoke for over 2 hours! When i checked about this number online i found i wasn't the only person who's faced this issue. Vodafone has charged several other people similar charges on the same number. If one types '51717 Vodafone' on Google an entire page full o[censored]rl links of similar complaints turn up. This seems to be a big scam Vodafone is pulling on unsuspecting customers. Even after raising a complaint about the issue all I have been getting as a reply is that it shows in my call log so i need to pay for it. There's not a single person from Vodafone I've interacted with so far who's seeing this as a serious lapse on the part of their network. Not only is this scary that your phone network just adds random charges to your bill and expects you to blindly pay for it but their attitude about this entire issue just seems to shun any responsibility.
    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A huge number of flash messages pop out everyday which reduces the battery backup drastically. I have tried to stop this by myself but i don't have flash option in sim toolkit - vodafone services for my moto g2 mobile.

I also sent sms to 1909 in the format;
      Start dnd to stop the service. But god knows for how long and how many times they will keep charging rs. 3 from each of their customers and make a banquet out of...

Vodafone India — regarding unnecessary balance deduction

Hello sir/mam,
      I've made recharge of 40 rs on 24 aug 2018 on my vodafone number [protected], i received 30.90 rs on this recharge. On 27 aug 2018, by mistake i've played a vodafone contest, 5 questions were there and on each question 5 rs were deducted, so total 25 rs got deducted from my balance on 27 aug. Remaining amount was 5.90 rs. On the same day, i've again recharged my number with 30 rs, i received rs. 22.42. Total amount on...

Hi Team, Today[protected] I have recharged my Mother phone number [protected] with the amount of 347 but my talk time is 0. I haven't asked for the data package. Please revert this transaction and refund the money back.

My Transaction ID: ONR[protected]
      Date of Transaction:[protected]

Lingesh M
      Aug 30, 2018
      Updated by Lingesh Mouleeshwaran
      Sorry Transaction date :[protected]

I have already paid all the dues of my previous distributor airtel and the voda phone payment and also send a confirmation to the company via email and it was told to me that connection will be restored within 24 hours but it has been 26 hours but no action had been taken and now they are asking for another 3 working days. This is a clear case of consumer harassment hence i request your team to kindly take necessary action against the company so that no other consumer had to face this issue again.
        Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am tired contacting vodafone customer care to help me out to resolve my issues. From past 6 months my bills are shooting up to 600rs, i haven’t called anyone from that number neither used any data & when i call customer care they fool me stating it late payment charges. 600rs every month for late payments and zero usage? Are you serious
          I need compensation for all the bills i paid now & want to discontinue the...
          I was having a vodafone number [protected] as postpaid bill came i didn't paid it 24days as i wasn't using it though will pay later suddenly they disconnected the network the number is very important to me i raise a concern towards them to return the number to me but they told they didn't bothered stating excuses. Please help me get that number. Now vodafone has also started cheating...

I had requested to convert my airtel bihar sim to vodafone kolkata by mnp on 01/08/2018. For this i have contacted a retailer where i have done e-aadhar verification as kyc. On 06/08/2018 the number got ported to vodafone and started working till 11/08/2018. After that suddenly no network was showing on my phone. When i searched for network it show sim can't be registered. After which i contacted vodafone mini store they diverted me to vodafone store. I approached vodafone store at dalhousie kolkata and apprised them of my issue. Who in turn told me that due to my address on aadhar being of bihar my sim is blocked and it can't be reactive. My sim gona permanently blocked. I have emailed vodafone care about this but they have not given any satisfactory reply. My sim is still block. This is my official number and i am facing too much trouble in my day to day work. I want my number [protected] back. I am ready to provide my local kolkata address where i am working along with aadhar as a valid proof. How vodafone can permanently block my number without any information. Who gave the right to vodafone. Please reactivate my number as soon as possible. My alternate number is [protected]. Email - babu. [protected]@gmail.com
          Nov 26, 2018
          Company call me to the office at Dalhousie . And issue a new sim with same number after verification of addhar and Pan
          Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vodafone advertises Rs 180/ day on international roaming in their posters, I accepted Rs 500/ day for travel to Dubai and then theycharge me Rs 10, 000 for one day!!!
            I had asked for the IR pack of Rs 500/day to be activated on the 6th of August. When this was not done in one week - I walked in to their Kalyani nagar branch in Pune and asked it to be activated immediately and the person at the counter told me that it was done.
            Why then are they charging me more than Rs 500/ day?
            My international roaming pack was supposed to be activated on the 14th of August and my bill must be recomputed based on activation on this date.
            Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My father had purchased iroam 28 for 5751 for usa roaming. It promised 100 mins of outgoing calls but after 1 call or so it said "mobile network not available" on the phone. Vodafone is totally fraud and should be ashamed of itself and should stop selling such deceptive schemes.

For the people coming to the usa you are better off purchasing sim card from here,
              You can also ask anyone at the airport to dial a number for you, people here are incredibly helpful, plus you have free wifi almost everywhere.

Vodafone knows very well how to use fear as a business model because that's the only business model they have.

Contact details
              +91 [protected]
              Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vodafone has been cheating their customer for long and i am their victim again (Guess this is 4 or 5th time, i am on their list)!!

I recharged with 6rs local call cutter rate but i since i moved to different state, std charges were applicable (Which is way too high compared to what is provided by other competitive telecom operators!). I did std rate cutter to counter this. But still i am getting charged exorbitantly even after...

Respected sir/ma'am,

I am a vodafone customer since five years, last month i bought new mobile no. [[protected]] everything is going good but from last 2 week i am calling vodafone customer care daily and complaining balance deduction for unwanted service activation's and they refund the deducted balance very gently back to my account and deduct again the same next day.

After successfully registered in do not disturb (Dnd) mode on my mobile no. Dated 25 aug-18, 12:00 am. On next day they again deduct my balance on 11:50 am dated 26 august 2018. How is that possible.

This is a planed scam by vodafone team towards their customers, if somebody complaint they refund it or if somebody not complaint they stolen the amount.

I request for a strict action against the company.

Tarun sharma
                Email: [protected]@gmail.com

No. Registered on my brother name atul or using by me
                Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using my vodafone no since august 2017. Which i have migrated from postpaid to prepaid on 27 july 2018. Now i am trying to port to another provider. When another provider try to join my no to his network he get error that my no activation not completed 90 days. As per my knowledge goes activation of my no has been done in year 2017 and i have not port no to another service provide, i have just change the plan from postpaid to prepaid. I spoke to customer service and they are saying its trai rule that i cant port till 90 days which i dont think is the case. If vodafone has their internal policy of treating me as new consumer then its really pathetic.in this matter it should be address by trai.
                  Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I have sent SMS to 1900 for almost 10 times since yesterday from my no [protected].I haven't recieved reply yet. Customer care is not reachable.POOR show by vodafone. Abandon this company operations in India.
                  Facing problem regarding data . Unable to get network properly. Unable to get proper speed as promised.

I am from mumbai, my wife lost her phone yesterday. Today i went to the vodafone store located in girgaum, mumbai. I requested them for replacement of sim card. One of the executive talked with me in very rough language she asked me when was the last time i had recharged my number? I answered her that in the month of may or june with the amount of rs. 10. She said no recharges has been made. Later she said that since i haven't made any outgoing calls since long time verification is needed. I asked her what documents do you need for verification. She told aadhar card is needed. I said ok. Later she is telling me that verification is only done of postpaid card since mine is prepaid card verification won't be done and i will not get the same number again.
                    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using vodafone 4g sim for internet.in my area there is network data problem since long time (One year), i am not getting internet data speed even i recharge for 4g. I have complain many times over 198/199 even i approached to appellate gujarat but still problem has not resolved. All the time they are giving prototype answer. They know what is the problem but not taking any serious actions to resolve the problem. I came to know from local vodafone store that company has dispute with land owner where tower installed but intentionally they are not taking actions to resolve issues and due to that all the people of this area are suffering.

Mobile number: [protected]

I just switched from jio to vodafone. Vodafone service is worst. Each customer care service executives are giving different information for which i had to call vodafone care multiple times. Initially i was told i had to recharge for 56 to get my sim work and i forgot the amount so i called customer care again and i was given different information that 10rs initial recharge is enough. 4g was not working...

I am in usa and i have activated international roaming of my india vodafone mobile number. The purpose was to receive messages and otp s for on line transactions and also to receive calls and the jcalls are missed to be called back using a locally bought go phone. Mobile data is switched off and also all individual apps were turned off in the mobile setting. Despite this i was alerted for data roaming usage and slapped with a bill of about rs 25000/ showing usage for one week split in to two separate bill

I am using an iphone 7 plus with a 4 g sim. But the usage shown in the vodafone app is of 2g which is highly improbable in the city of san francisco in usa.. Further in the settings i had reset the mobile data recording in the month of october 2017. The reading as on today shows nil usage vodafone customer care, vodafone nodal desk and vodafone appellate were contacted by mail and also telephonically. Their replies never addressed the issue but contained in formation i already know. Finally having been handicapped with the absence of my mobile with india number linked to many agencies, i reconciled to pay the bill and settle the issue. My request to enhance the reversal of rs 3784/ offered by them during the exchange of mails for my settlement of the final bill, received a reply stating that they are not offering now any reversal and i have to pay the entire bill. All these defies any corporate ethics. This type of extortion by vodafone should be put to an end. I seek your help to bring the issue to the knowledge of other consumers