Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India Website

Vodafone India Head Office Address

Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 511

I am vodafone consumer. I have plan in which i gettig free data. After free data i don't want pay any type of charges to company. I will not pay charges of data after my free usage. Set my no on this setting. While i am using data on top floor of my home. Strong ur network to satisfy cnsumer. I am not satisfy with vodafone services. Very poor network with very poor services.
Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have vodafone no.in which i getting free data benefit.post free data i don't want pay any type of charge.i want to use my full free data benefit on my office.because at my home network is very poor.set my no at thus setting i can use my data proproly without any harasment.i went to go on top floor of my home to use data.every one in my home is angry with me because in my home network is very poor.i am alone on top floor to work.it is not good.give me network sothat i can use data with my family at my home.
    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am in big problem due to vodafone poor network. I have to go to top floor for doing my data work. I mailed many times ti appellate but they did not solve my problem. Have u any way to solve my problem sothat i can do my data work properly without any harashment. Everytime they said that they are working but no solution of problem on ground level. If they work problem should solved.
      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am facing network problem since feb2015.But vodafone have not any solution of it.at this time problem of network is same.i have to go on top floor at night to work of data.solve my problem at priority base.i complained many times to vodafone but they said that they are solving problem.i think if they work on my network complaint the complaint should be solved.
        Jun 4, 2017
        I COMPLAINED MANY TIMES TO VODAFONE BUT THEY ARE NOT SOLVING MY NEYWORK PROBLEM.
        Jun 04, 2017
        Updated by khush_garg
        NO SOLUTION OF NETWORK AFTER MANY COMPLAINTS SINCE FEB 2015 BY VODAFONE.

This is to inform you that due to very poor internet connectivity issue in my home i approached the nearest vodafone center for disconnection.
          Upon suggesstion to ocntact customer care, i placed request for disconnection by paying all the pending dues.
          Suddenly one call from the cust. Care to hold my decision for disconnection & there was a technical error in the connection & a technical resource will attend to my compliant.
          I clearly stated that i will not pay any further bills if the problem is not resolved within 15 days.
          Even to this date, after 4 months of this conversation, nobody has contacted my to esquire about the problem.
          Suddenly i receive bill for rs. 2803 & followed by demand notice on 2nd june, 2017.
          Even after this compliant if the bill is not waived & my connection is taken out, i am placing the consumer court compliant against vodafone.
          Jul 16, 2017
          Hi Kiran,

Please don't worry! We will have this checked and will call you shortly with an update.

Vodafone India

My balance of ₹180 has been deducted in following ways for VAS of which I haven't activated
            Vodafone automatically active anything and charge me for it.
            150₹ 31-5-17
            25₹ 02-6-17
            6₹. 02-6-17

Even after calling 6-7 time to customer care, and even writing them mail, my balance is refunded.
            Customer care people say it will be done in 24hrs, and twice they hung up when I asked for complaint number, they aren't giving me complaint no. also.

Return my balance soo .
            Jul 11, 2017
            Hi Pulkit,

We will call you shortly and get this sorted out right away!

Vodafone India
            Yes the same case ... they are not ready to refund
            Edit: My Balance is NOT refunded (Mera balance wapas nahi Kiya gya he)
            My grievance is mentioned above, which isn't resolved yet.

Act fast, will you, consumer harraser.

Return my ₹180.

"hello! Dotbot pack is now active on your number, as requested. This service is valid till[protected] and a 15 days rental of rs.75 has been deducted. Your current balance post service activation is rs.124.1602. To deactivate sms stop to or call 155223 (Toll free). To download callertune app click hyperurl.co/vs"

I got the above said message today. I never asked for any such services. Its not my first time regards this type of issue from vodafone. Vodafone is robbing me everyday (Today 75 rupees) this is the real organised loot.
              Jul 8, 2017
              Jun 06, 2017
              My phone number is [protected]
              Jun 06, 2017
              Updated by mdraees
              I lost rupees 35 today for a service which I'm not requested to activate. Day by day vodafone deducting my balance if I use my internet pack morethan 500 mb. (I have already recharged for rupees 353 for the allowance of 1 gb data/day). And also i can't contact vodafone customer care service too.

The content of message what i received
              " Hello! Life Style pack is now active on your number, as requested.This service is valid till[protected] and a 7 days rental of Rs.35 has been deducted.Your current Balance post service activation is Rs.127.1602.To deactivate SMS STOP to or call 155223(toll free).To download CallerTune App click hyperurl.co/vs "

I would like to get my money back. And i hate to continue in vodafone service.

My phone number is [protected]
              Hi mdraees

That's not the experience we want you to have :( We will get this sorted out right away!

Jun 08, 2017
              Todays deduction
              "Hello! VDS DHNEWS pack is now active on your number, as requested.This service is valid till[protected] and a 7 days rental of Rs.21 has been deducted.Your current Balance post service activation is Rs.107.1602.To deactivate SMS STOP to or call 155223(toll free).To download CallerTune App click hyperurl.co/vs"

My personal Advice to vodafone, "it's better to appoint some people as employees and give them a knife and say them to rob people in street by showing knife."

I ported from Tata Docomo postpaid to Vodafone postpaid due to network coverage issue. The Red4Business plan which Vodafone had was attractive (monthly Rs.499 comprising o[censored]nlimited calls with 3 GB 4G data + additional 5 GB 4G data + discount of Rs.100 for the first year). The plan was activated but I did not receive the extra 5 GB data. I approached the Vodafone store (where I came to know about this offer) week-on-week to check for my extra 5 GB data they promised; they sound like a recorded cassette "We will send an email to our internal team to activate the additional data, can you please share your number?". The Vodafone representative took down my number every time I enquired this. I do not understand if he has even considered my concern and sent an email to their "internal team" or if their so called "internal team" needs more than three months time to fix what they promised?!

Out of frustration I asked the Vodafone Rep how to escalate this issue; he insisted me to ring 198 and log a complaint. I did it today and I am totally mad the way the person who picked my call responded. Unhappy the way Vodafone responds to their customers!!!

I also enquired to the Vodafone Rep if I could receive a hard copy of the monthly bill but was shocked by his response. He told me the bills were being delivered to my address rite from the first month but I have not recieved any till date. I don't know to whom Vodafone send such confidential information of mine?!

I am being billed for VAS that neither i have activated nor used this makes me more annoyed. I paid the VAS crap last month and it's showing in my bill this month too (reflects in my Vodafone app). I am looking ways to run out of Vodafone postpaid and would never suggest to friends and family.

Therefore people beware of Vodafone postpaid network!!!

Dishearten Customer,

Can you imagine your life without your active contact mobile number.

[protected], my number so, I know you can check since when I am your member.

My biggest mistake to upgrade the sim to 4G, I went to Vikaspuri Vodafone Store and got it replaced without hassle.

It got activated without any problem but guess what this is the main problem.

It suddenly stopped working, no network, GRRRRRRRRR on 1st June, 2017.

I thought there might be some network issue so I left it as it is but NOOOOOOO…………..

Went again Vikaspuri Store next day 2nd June, 2017, she (Amandeep) replaced the sim again, ufffff

I got TAT for 2 hours and Surprised:- Yet no network.

Went again Vikaspuri Store 3rd June, 2017, PATHETIC STORE MANAGER / TEAM LEADER

I WENT TO HER (GEETIKA), TOLD HER MY SIM IS YET NOT ACTIVATED AND I AM NOT READY TO TAKE TOKEN RECEIPT (AS PER STORE POLICY).

GEETIKA REPLIED: I HAVENT ASKED YOU TO TAKE TOKEN EVEN (HARSH TONE).

She can also replied, I will get it checked. I know customer service prinicples because I worked in Vodafone South Ex store my darling (since 2011 till 2012) and since working in top International BPOs in Customer Service.

This is your customer service, YUCK!!!

My number is yet not activated and today is 3rd June, 2017!!!

Vasundhara Ale
                  Jul 14, 2017
                  Hi Vasundhara,

Vodafone India

My sim is not active in any android mobile, i go to vodaphone office in my city they tell us this is golden number thats why your sim is not replace. What i do you tell me.

Contact me - [protected]
                    Jun 04, 2017
                    Updated by amitaslive
                    please do needful as soon as possible

10 rs from my balance have been deducted on the name of some vodafone dotbot.
                      I have not applied for any such nonsense services from vodafone.
                      I am highly dissatisfied with the services vodafone provides.
                      Credit that money back to mt mobile number:[protected]

I have a vodafone no [protected] for which i have never activated gprs but last month i got a bill of rs 150 and again even after deactivating it through customer care i got amessage o[censored]sage kindly get my refund of previously paid amount i had conntacted the customer care about the same but he could asked my query instead asked me to port the number if not satisfied
                        Jul 15, 2017
                        Hi Sunil,

Vodafone India

Yesterday that is on 02/06/2017 i tried to recharge rs. 73/- through uco bank net banking. It was failed transaction but my bank a/c was debited vide ibp billdesk no:[protected] dt.02.06.2017. I had to recharge again for rs.73/- and that was successful. So my a/c was debited twice. You are requested to look into the matter and solve the issue and refund the amount

Dear sir/mam,
                            My no [protected] jisme kuch service lagi hai jiske karan mera balance cut jata hai. Without information. 1 week se problem aa rahi hai usme minute pada hai. Jisse baat nahi ho pati hai please all service deactive kar digiye jisse call minute ka labh liya ja sake aur jo balance cut gai hai kirpya bapis kar digiye

I was having vodafone number [protected]. The number was surrender on 13.10.2016. The nubmer was accordingly closed and i have received the confirmation mail from vodafone too. Now today i have again receive the email for payment of bill generated for the month of may'17. I have contacted the vodafone but no satisfactory reply given. The same instance was happened three months back and when i complained they reversed th same. Now again they are doing same thing.
                              Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi this is to inform you that one of your Vodafone Excecutive her name is 'Yashita Tondon' who miss behave with me instead resolving my concern, i never expect this kind of response from Vodafone i m your loyal customer and i've used Vodafone since long even i can't believe this incident happend with me how you guys maintain your service standard, i want a strict and disciplinery action against her either done this kind of offence still her voice pitch is to high.

Deepank Arya
                                Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am informing you that please deactivate my vodafone postpaid number [protected], as am not using the number from many days ago but i still receive the bill. I enquired about this to Vodafone Gallery, Kalyan, Dist. Thane, no one give proper answer and send me from one counter to another counter. The employee standing near the token machine, had not given the token and argued with me. In my opinion, this is not good. The service given by the employees to customer was not expected. Hence, I want to deactivate my vodafone postpaid number.

Respected sir
                                    I had requested my Vodafone number([protected]) for portability few days ago on 31st may 2017 due to lack of data plans. So I sent that request to 1900. But next day on 1st June 2017 at 6:3pm Vodafone call centre customers exucative called[protected] and requested me for not to port my Vodafone number and she said me that we (Vodafone) would give you a best offer and she said me that if I would recharge of Rs 348 the Vodafone will give you unlimited local and store calls and 1gb 3g/4g data per day..
                                    And you have to recharge this within 48 hours.
                                    So I recharged that plan with Rs 348

But now Vodafone is saying that you are eligible for that plan so we can't give you that benefit of 1gb 3g/4g data per day..
                                    Firstly they assured me that they are giving me the benefit of that recharge.. and said me to wait for 24 hours.

So please look into this matter and give me the justice.

Respected sir,
                                      My self P Saravanan. My Vodafone mobile number [protected]. I have register the complain to [protected]@vodafone.com on 01 June 2017. My complain is I could not able to send SMS to any mobile number. I call to customer care again and again. I do all the setting in my hand set, every thing is right but till now my problem is not solve.(My problem not solve to last 10 months). Kindly take necessary action to activate the message sending facility in my above phone number.
                                      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have this issue in my every second bill, its automatically add service charges like value added, free roaming outgoing charge service which i don't need these services are useless for me. I speak to customer care many times for this but they did not resolve this issue they told me that their senior will call back but i dint get any call from them this is really too irritating to call customer care again n again feel like i m doing calling job for them (Vodafone). Its my humbly request to vodafone some responsible person resolve this issue asap.