Vodafone India

Vodafone India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

There's sever network and call drop issue since last 11months on both my nos [protected] and [protected].
Besides making frequent complaints at nodal as well as appellate, all i got is false assurances and commitments...
Being a loyal customer for years and making uninterrupted regular payments this is what we get!
Will there be any solution to my issue?

Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a new no. [protected] more than 10 days back and submitted all the required documents. This no. was obtained from Vodafone...

Sir
    I m sangeeta dhuriya complained u about chating of vodafone with me .but I have not not gotten any positive response from any where.
    Even my sim is cosed from vodafone office since march till today but Vodafone send me bill of aprail month
    I also complaind to dissmiss my connection but he told me that I have to pay 3 month bill when ever I will use or not use vodafone sim
    Is it legal???
    They told me that there is no benifit of sending mail in consumer complaints forum
    Is it right?????

Dear sir
    I m sangeeta dhuria social officer in aims is cheated by vodafone executive.i bought two sims ([protected], [protected]). He (Aditya & his ph no is [protected])told me wrong plan about 148 rupees & after getting my bill I called him again & again but he gave me wrong sympathy about adjustment of bill in end of the month.
    Today my vadaphone bill is 700rs than after Mr.Aditya is not attentending my call & vodafone customer care is pressurised me to pay bill.
    What shoud I do...?
    Its hearted my belive on vodafone
    I m reading 3rd complaint of sangeeta dhuriya about vodafone frod.why is consumer coplaint office not helping sangeeta ji????? Either consumer compaint office should help her or send him reason to not helping her...why r u hearting his faith on consumer care

Dear Sir / Madam,

Hi Sir/Madam i want full call And sms details of [protected] this number ( date - 01/01/2016 to 30/03/2016) my email id [protected]@gmail.com this is very important so send to my email id.

Saravanan

I was using vodafone postpaid connection with tariff plan name elite_175 (Rs. 175/- per month). I had taken this connection on 2013 nov. Later in 2014 june, vodafone has increased my tariff plan to rs. 199/ per month, without my consent. Later in 2016 feb they have again increased my tariff plan to rs 225/- per month without my confirmation. Now i have noticed the huge change in my monthly bill and observed that vodafone is keep on increasing the tariff without my knowledge or my confirmation. I have lost around 700 - 800 rupees till date because of this. Vodafone customer care had given me reply saying that tariff plan increased because of the increment in their input cost. I confirmed that this is a vague reply and their initial tariff plan of rs 175/- is still existing as it is. As i m not getting any responsible answer from vodafone, i would like to bring this issue to consumer forum. Please suggest me the possible ways to fight against this kind of looting service providers are doing.

Updated by Anoop C.K
        Now I m reachable @ [protected].

I received sms and mail on 11 th April 2016, for usage of rs 4272, I do not understand why this amount has come, I talk to customer care of vodophone but not proper reply. My normal monthly post paid mobile [protected], since the day I have taken connection at Kolkata was about rs 650. My usage is some time zero. Also they have indicated that they have given credit of rs 5000. I don't know why they have given without my consent. I request vodophone to look into it and with good gesture reverse back this amount. Also, I requested vodophone to convert it into pre paid, but they have not done so far. Again I request vodophone to convert my post paid into prepaid.
          C h prasad rao

Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They sent the below link, and when i access internet the link opens automatically and i got msg ("hello! Vodafone tv all channel...

This is to inform that i am having a post paid connection no. [protected] since a long time. Now i want to get deactivated it and in this concern i visited vodafone store m/s deepak electronics (Near goal market adjacent to bikaner sweets) ludhiana. & paid all my dues on dated: 05/04/2016. I was asked that connection will be deactivated in next 24-48 hours.
            Since that day i am regularly visiting vodafone store but sill my connection is active and i am not getting any satisfactory response. My major concern is the behavior of vodafone store executive named ms neerja who treated me like a victim & she made me realized that i made big mistake to approach her to resolve my issue. She acted like she is the director of vodafone store. When i approached vodafone store owner to complain for the same i was told that ms neerja is on company payroll (Vodafone) and my issue can only be resolved by ms neerja. Apart from that i also raised my complaint on vodafone website and also forwarded my compliant through live chat but no response. Can anyone suggest me to whom i can contact to get my connection deactivated at the earliest?
            Rgds
            Amit kumar

Hi mr officer,

Myself including my family members have about 10 connection in vodafone. In recent days we face a very worst signal problem in our home especially.

Our home is situated in mylapore near pv koil street. From december after flood we are facing this network issue. My self having i phone 6s+& my wife is using samsung s6 edge+. Due to the network problem, we are coming out of our home & making the calls and we don't receive incoming calls when the mobile is inside the home. We are unable to use mobile internet because of this network issue.

We have raised a complaints more than 5 times via customer care toll nos & we have visited our near by store in alwarpet. None of them are helping us to make this issue resolved. Do you think that we have only this job to address you people again & again. We are business people and running out of time and do you think we need to keep on raise complaints to you people & chasing on the complaint nos.

Check my complaint nos which we have already raised. And all the complaint nos are closed without proper reason. If we raise a question in the customer care, the answer from them to change the network & there is no other option in vodafone.

Let me know one thing, "we are in hot of the city & we are facing network issue, how come your services in rural area"

For past 4 months we people have visited your near by vodafone store many times & raised the same complaint and we have replaced the sim and even interchanged the sim cards to other mobiles also. But nothing is happening.

The next step o[censored]s, if this complaint is not taken on a serious action, we will raise a complaint in the consumer court & change the network. You have to pay for this if this mail is not treated in a vigorous manner.

Few mobile nos
              [protected] (Complaint raised in this no)
              [protected] (Complaint raised in this no)

We require not only a call back, we need this issue has to be addressed on the earliest.

Thanks & regards,
              Yokesh

Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Kamlendra singh, Number [protected].
                I lost my fone somewhere on evening of 11 march 2016. Sim in the fone is lost with the fone and is not contactable, its a kind request you to issue same number new Sim, but documents which were submitted in fodafone at the time purchsing Sim are not available with me.
                I am using this Number since 5 years.
                Please issue me sim with my new documents.
                Because documents were submitted was my cousin brother's. He is no more now, and i am not getting same documents.
                So please transfer all old documents with my own new documents and issue me new sim with the same number
                [protected].
                Documents old submitted details.
                Name- Malam Singh
                S/o Dip Singh solanki.
                Village- Guda Asakaran
                Post- Sumer.
                Tehsil- Desuri.
                Dist- Pali. Rajasthan.

New Documents Will be on name of Kamlendra singh.
                Please allow me to submit my new documents for the same Sim.

Please contact me on. [protected]. Guj.
                [protected]. [protected]

Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently i ported my number [protected] from aircel to vodafone postpaid. Since i ported my number i am not able to receive gmail 2 step verification code. I am not able to sign into my account please fix the issue as soon as possible
                  . since i ported my number[protected] from Aircel india to Vodafone india i am not receiving gmail verification code on my number. because of this i lost access to my gmail account.i have contacted many times to gmail they say its the mistake on the part of vodafone india. please fix the issue many important things are there in my account i need access to my account again please make it possible.
                  Apr 17, 2016

Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received the free data of 1.0 gb from vodafone which was valid till next billing cycle as per the messages from company ..My billing cycle starts from 11th of the month and ends at 10 th of the next month but the data has been taken back by the company saying it is valid only only for 30 days.As per communication with customers care and message received it shows the same is valid till next billing cycle means till tonight.I was about to use the datapack today ..Inconvenience is suffered due to this kind of treatment

Hi Purva,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/1Q0RlZ8 and we will get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care

Like many other people have complained, Vodafone has on its own subscribed my number to some stupid idiotic and useless service called something like ' BINDASS video streaming' .
                      Vodafone has gone ahead and assumed the liberty of deducting 35₹ from my balance WITHOUT my knowledge/ consent.
                      I think all the customers should take this up seriously and sort things out legally so that such frauds are discouraged.
                      Service activation without consent

Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Transfer from official to personal
                        I have been a vodafone customer for 5.5 years, however during the last 3 months i have faced the worst customer service provided from vodafone at vodafone dombivali store. I am located in meerut and the sim under discussion belongs to mumbai circle. However the store is not ready to convert sim from official to personal.Well the store team is still not ready to accept the documents now even with the original wipro letter head. This is his 5th visit to the store and these mail exchanges for conversion of sim from official to personal have now been going on for 3 months. Hence, i also need to understand the level of approval and escalation which is required now to get the process done asap. This is not the type of customer service expected from vodafone.
                        Aug 7, 2021

Hi Siddharth,

Vodafone Customer Care

This complaint is registered from the contact number : [protected]. This is the third time we are facing the same problem of excess deduction for the national call( we spoke for 1:45 minutes and they deducted ₹60) And when cross checked they say you have dialed international call. Since we cross checked immediately we did not find any international numbers in the dialed history. Over and all the customer care executive is reluctant to pass the call to the senior executive as well.

Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My phone has been deactivated for the past few days without any prior intimation. On enquiry from the local vodafone store, I learnt that the same was due to non payment of my bills.
                            Its such a shame on your part that my services have been deactivated twice in 3 months now due to this said issue. But if you look at my status, apart from a meagre amount, all my dues have been cleared. A vavor of Rs. 250 was given to me over phone from the Delhi voda unit. But it has not been updated in the server and hence the dues are popping up again and again. Also the jaipur voda unit is ignorant about the vavor quoting that they dont have any information regarding the vavor.
                            Due to lack of communication between various outfits within Vodafone, I am the one suffering.
                            Such a low degree of costumership is not expected from a company of high reputation. Every now and then the services are forfitted.
                            I request you to grant immediate access to my services.

Hi Jacob,

Please share your alternate contact number with us at http://bit.ly/1Q0RlZ8 and we will get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care

I can't use my data but in vodafone app shows me you are across your internet limet and when i call custumer care they tell me your call can't resolved at this time
                              So call after 4 hours when i call 2nd time also told call again 4 hours i am call day by day but my query can not resolved
                              please help me for this compant
                              There is no oppton to me i will port my number [protected]
                              Regards Naseer
                              From mohali punjab

Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vodafone is relly bad these days... i'm from shillong and there's no network coverage in a certain area which is located in lower mawprem, lumkshaid, shillong-793002... the problem has been occuring for days now and i request you to please solve it ASAP

I requested to "port in" from idea to vodafone postpaid.
                                  My 3 years old number. And vodafone being so careless, irresponsible barred my calls. After so many complaints fnally someone come for verification at hcl, and all went good, verification done. After 2 days i asked again why my number is not yet activated, the concern person said my boss refuse to give possitive report because it was hcl.
                                  My number [protected]
                                  Apr 09, 2016

Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 09/04/2016 afternoon i did a recharge on my cell.[protected] of rs. 697 to activate unlimited 3g data for 28 day's but it gets laps after i recharge of rs.28 instead of getting top up. My alternate no is [protected]
                                    - balasaheb yelme