Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Oct 1, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India Website

Vodafone India Head Office Address

Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 786

Hi sir. Im Rakshan Raaj, my vodafone number is [protected], im from chennai. When ever I try to contact customer care they offen block my number. Why do they block the number? And they dontV even provide any offer.Vodafone is becoming worst network. They doesnt provide good service to customers and no respect from customer care. No offers given to my number. Contact me for the detail.
Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Madam, I have registered several complaints at vodafone store in satellite area (Ahmedabad) for frequent call drop and no network issue. I was promised by the executives and customer service dept. that they will install network booster antenna at my place to solve the network issue and call drops, but still nothing has been done since december 2014. I have all the details of the complaints lodged so far for the network issue, and several mails sent to your nodal office, but no response. I kindly request you to pls take this issue seriously and take strong action/steps to resolve this issue at the earliest. Your prompt action and solution to this issue will be highly appreciable. I have 2 vodafone postpaid connections ([protected] & [protected]) address: 100 ft. Anand Nagar Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad - 380015
    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, This is Ravindra Hingule who has a prepaid vodafone number [protected] and I am facing fluctuations and disconnections in data services near my region especially at kaundani Post - mandave Tal / dist- satara Pin 415519. And mostly on hill station Near enercon windmills and popular villages like Shendre, nagathane, kusawade. I request you to please look into this matter and solve it as soon as possible.
      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was very much happy with the vodafone prepaid service. And i am a user of vodafone prepaid number.I was introduced to a corporate plan by a vodafone guy.
        First of all this number was used by another person and was handed over to me by this guy. I came to know this when i started to get calls telling me to make payment for him.As he had huge bills to pay.
        I was satisfied with the plans and used it for more than 5 months. 6th month, the amount generated was too high. When called to customer care for details, i was wrongly informed that they did the mistake and will be wavered.So waited and answered all the calls with the same.
        Had so much issues and troubled us a lot on this.
        Nobody was able to explain the reason and each executives of postpaid service says each different thing.Lastly the bill generated increased more bcz of due
        I m disconnecting this postpaid connection only because of the worst customer care executives.And requested them to disconnect the service for which they dint even process it. They delayed it and told me to make payment on the prorata basis.Then i had a live chat with vodafone exctve for which she told it wasn't processed and she said she did it.
        Believing her and waiting for this connection to get away.
        Hi popeyerv,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your current and alternate contact numbers in the following link and we will help resolve your concerns. http://bit.ly/1RfdaT5

Vodafone India

I had submitted all docs and other formalities ihad made 7 time walking in vodafone nirmaan vihar new delhi i am facing alot of problem since last 27 days they continuously returned me with sim for 7 to 7 days but my no can not port in in vodafone
          Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir I checked internet offers by *121# it showing 3gb 3G net at 397₹. So I have recharged my vodafone no. [protected] with 397₹ on[protected] to avail 3 GB 3 G net. But today I checked my internet balance it showing about 1Gb 2 G net. Why this kind of cheating has been done with me. I check again *121# it is still showing the same offer. So I want to know why this cheating has been done with me otherwise I will complaint in TRAI. Please give me benefit 3gb 3 G Thanks & Regards Akshaya Bhargav [protected]
            Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have deposits Rs 5000/- to company for activation of Roaming facility on 18/05/2015 vied receipt no .MP111C150518_951560 in cash but company till date not refund money. My staff visited company outlets around 40 times but nobody answered properly and also do misbehave with me on telephone by Ms Priya company, sales person on outlet situated at Madhu Milan Square Indore (MP).
              Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bill payment made on 12/09/2015 but not updated so far i.e., till 26/09/2015. When we had an intervention with Vodafone Customer Care People raising the issue... we were told to follow-up with the Store where we had done the payment... but these people kept on provding us false assurances as if the update has been done. To resolve the issue when we tried reaching Vodafone CC People they failed to take up the responsibility and we were not convinced by their services. Please note the details of the Vodafone Mini Store.. as follows: Bill/Receipt No. 311, Bill Dt. 12/09/2015, Bill Amount: Rs. 420/- Paid by Cash against the Phone No. [protected]. Vodafone Mini Store. (SKYLIGHT) No.34/5, Banaswadi Main Road, Maruthi Seva Nagar, Bangalore 560 033 Cont:[protected]
                Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, As per goverentment instruction internet working was stopped 2 or 3 times by vodaphone service provider. We have asked to extend the validity for the same but they have not agree. Please look into the matter and do needful.
                  Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using post paid connection and was using net pack of Rs 450 for 2GB but whenever I see my balance, it shows two net packs.one of 1 GB and another which I am using. I informed to cancel the parallel pack of 1 GB on helpline no.199, at their local office at ghaziabad and their call centre whenever they asked about quality of their services. One day, I received their phone that they have spl plan of 5 GB in Rs850 for them.If I switch to this plan, my old plans would be adjusted in it and I will get bill for Rs850.I agreed .Since I was having doubt, I again visited their local office at rajnagar, ghaziabad and confirmed plans running on my phone number.They confirked that only one plan is running and pack of 1 GB is cancelled. Today, when I saw my balance, it is showing balance for both packs. Please intervene in the matter and ensure that I get bill for one net pack of Rs850 only and get any other pack cancelled. P K BATRA, GHAZIABAD
                    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am the vodafone user from last 4 years. The company gave me retention plan for 3g data in aug of rs 299. But on your companies request i converted into plan of 499 as they said any time you can switch to the old one. When i called them they said we cant giv the offer back i talked to retention depatment on 2nd sept and they give me this req no.[protected]. And said from next month you will get old data package. Now ur executive said. We dnt have any kind of req. Am really disappointed with the treatment. Today i called 8 times and call was dropped. You can hear vouce conversation also. It is really very disappointing from your side. And now i want to port my number just because your company doesnt value your customer.
                      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have received message from VG-VFCARE on[protected] that my number [protected] is activated with Video Store services. I have not given any instruction to activate Video Store services. You are requested to deactivate Video Store services. Credit the amount if you charged any amount in my post paid bill. From: Rekhaben Mahendrabhai Patel...

I have had the worst experience with vodafone 198 nuber support for past week. Every time i call, i am told that the issue will be addressed and i did get a message today for the compliant i raised on 22nd that the issue has been resolved. The issue did not get resolved and the customer care guys dont even have the courtesy to rectify the problem. Every time the call is transferred to a so called senior who never picks up his call and the call disconnects. I call again to the customer, they give me the most stupid and disgusting answer that yes your call charges are not as per the 51 rs pack selected and the tariff is high and it is a mistake on our end, but our senior is not available to solve the issue. makes me wonder if even there is a senior or just a tactic to make us drop the call... anyways i am not expecting this worst service center to rectify my problem. I ll chnge to airtel.My number is [protected].

I was using vodafone postpaid number 3 months ago. I completely stopped using that number but I dint cancel the registration. On Aug 19th I sent a mail to vodafone requesting cancellation of registration of the number [protected]. They replied saying they cant accept the request because I ve to pay the due. Few days later I got a call from some lawyer saying there is a legal notice in my name. And I'm suppose to pay the bill of 2096 rps. I paid the amount on Sep 3rd. And very next day I received another bill for 1900 rps. For gods sake!! I'm not even using that number and I've to pay 2000 again???
                          Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a vodafone customer (prepaid) number [protected]. I am presently on roaming and balance reached zero. I recharged once through paytm which was unsuccesful. I recharged through vodafone website, transaction number DSBI[protected] for rs 222. at 24 sept 10:51 pm. No message regarding this was received. Went to customer care office in Hubli(karnataka), they said we cannot have rights to view the details of customers outside their circle. They gave a customer care number[protected]. First of all the customer call service is so pathetic i had waste 5 mins just to reach a customer care representative. I had to call from another number as my balance is zero. Then the customer care rep suggested to recharge again. I had specifically asked them what to do if it fails again, for which the rep confidently said it would not fail and the previous failed transcation would be refunded. I recharged again with rupees 222, reference number: DSBI[protected] at 25 sep 12:57 pm. again no success. Again called up customer care and explained the situation. This time they had a another idea, as if their customers are platform to experiment on. The rep said to recharge through retail outlet. I asked them what to do if it fails again, the person had no idea. I demanded to speak to the in-charge/senior/manager, for which he said pls hold, the call will be connected, i had to wait for 15 mins on call on a non-toll free number and finally disconnected. I have written a complaint to vodafone on vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com to express unhappiness. No reply as of now. I am suffering a lot as I am unable to receive calll on the number. Strict actions should be taken against such firms who have poor ethics and lack of proffessional competence. We are paying for the service and this is what we get in return. Regards
                            Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have got 4 vodafone connections out of which I had a terrible time with one of the numbers([protected]). Vodafone has been fooling its customers by wrongly charging them. They feel that they can get away by cheating their customers. Add to that, their customer care is so pathetic. In fact, one of their team leader, Prashant Shinde, was very rude, arrogant and abusive. It clearly showed that they don't value their customers and they only believe in cheating. I have decided to go for number portability of all my numbers.
                              Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I given request for deactivation for 3G data pack in the month of May 2015. They didn't deactivate that and they started charging for that. when I called or do chat with their support they said that complaint was not logged and then i did deactivation in the month og Jul 2015 and requested to waive off the wrongly charged amount.But they didn't agree for that and I stopped payment of bill. Finally they deactivated my SIM, which i have been carrying since last 15 years. Service quality is very poor and want my number to be activated. I am ready to pay bill for right charged amount.
                                Hi Venkata,

We are here to help and will do our best to resolve your concerns. Please share your current and alternate contact numbers in the following link. http://bit.ly/1LBk2dk

Vodafone India

I was charged around 32 and 35 for two services which i didn't activated, the customer care are not ready to listen and they are keep on hanging up the call, very pathetic services and they made the customers fool and i need the refund and i don't wanted to be with Vodafone anymore.
                                  Hi HarDik,

We will be happy to help resolve your concerns at the earliest. Kindly share your current and alternate contact numbers in the following link. http://bit.ly/1LBjSCK

Vodafone India

Made a payment and the vodafone still claims they have not received a payment. I have attached the bank statement to their customer care, given them reference numbers but still such a pathetic service from Vodafone's side. All the fraudulent telecom companies should be taken legally and charged for looting customers. They should be sued badly and those stake holders should be jailed for misleading customers.
                                    Hi Sundar,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your current and alternate contact numbers in the following link and we will help resolve your concerns. http://bit.ly/1gToF5A

Vodafone India

I am very unhappy with Vodafone Karnataka service. i changed my prepaid Vodafone to postpaid Vodafone, but from time of changing my number is deactivated i am facing huge problem. they always say it will be activated in 2 hrs but never. all the verification has been done then also they are doing like this. pls resolve my problem ASAP. I am very unhappy with the service as they are providing poor service. no staff is talking properly.