[Resolved] Voltas — ac not working since 6 months and team unable to resolve 'e5 error' issue

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 RavinderG on Apr 22, 2019
Again i have got the same problem. I don't understand why it has repeated again. I have raised a compliant (Complaint #: [protected]) 6 months ago but have not got any solution to the same. Technicians visited but couldn't resolve the issue. I am frustrated with the voltas ac. Please team replace my worst ac with minimum cost or no cost. Else repair the same with extended warranty. Please address the issue asap.

Contact #: [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved May 26, 2019

[Apr 22, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
Dear Ravinder,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Updated by RavinderG, Apr 23, 2019
Hi Team,

I have already posted the same on 'voltas.socialmedia' but it is of no use. Already Half summer completed but there is no solution with you(voltas.socialmedia). Are you guys sleeping, when we are suffering because of worst product provided by you. It is shame on you to say we are working on it.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019
Dear Ravinder,

We completely understand how you feel right now. However, please be assured that our team is closely looking into your concern from the depth. We'll share relevant updates with you soon, please allow us some time.

Updated by RavinderG, Apr 24, 2019
Yeah, Thank you for quick response and let's hope my issue get resolved ASAP.
Updated by RavinderG, Apr 30, 2019
Hi Team,

Is your depth research and looking on my problem is done? There is no resolution from your end. What is the problem with Voltas? If the team is not capable to fix the issue, replace with the new one. What the hell is going on...

Comments

My split Voltas ac 1.5 tonn continuously giving DF error code. I don't know why?I am very frustrated with this situation.
I need help on this on urgent basis asap.

Dear Customer(hawks.005),

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Customer(hawks.005),

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team
I have purchased Voltas AC on 10 July 2018 but still now on one coming for services...free service still now have not done...

Dear Rupa,

Dear Rupa,

Voltas Online Team
The customer care executive with whom I spoken is speaking very rudely and indescently to customers so take care about this matter

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Voltas Online Team
Air conditioner has been purchased in tamabaram and the installation person comes from chengalpet to install AC...that person has not respond to us...person has damaged the outer part of air conditioner...need to give the replacement for the air conditioner outer part

Dear Customer(Srileka Sri30),

Dear Customer(Srileka Sri30),

Voltas Online Team

Voltas - ac not working since 6 months and team unable to resolve 'e5 error' issue