Voltas Customer Care

301, Shivalik Corporate Park, 132Ft Ring Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad - 380015
Tel: +91 79 6630 1100
Fax: +91 79 6630 1199

Baroda
4-C, Satyam, Alkapuri Shopping Centre, Viswas Colony, R.C. Dutt Road, Baroda 390 005
Tel: +91 26 5235 1706
Fax: +91 26 5233 2098

Bengaluru
7th Floor-701, Pride Hulkul, 116, Lalbhag Road, Bengaluru - 560 027, Karnataka
Tel: +91 80 225 35600

Calicut
Srinilayam, Ramanattukara P.O. - 673683

Chennai
Mount Road Establishment, 624, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai - 600018, Tamil Nadu
Tel: +91 44 6676 0333

Coimbatore (EM & RBG / MHBD)
No.85, Poonka Plaza, 1 St Floor, Avarampalayam Road, Siddhapudur - 641044

DPG, Voltas House, 2nd Floor, Main Road, Bistupur, Jamshedpur - 831 001
Tel: +91 65 7662 2377
Fax: +91 65 7662 2387

Jaipur
Diamond Tower, 201-203, 2nd Floor, Ajmer Road, Near Purani Chungi, Jaipur - 302021
Tel: +91 14 1645 1748, +91 14 1645 1747
Fax: +91 14 1659 4989

Kolhapur
C-1, Sterling Tower, 1st Floor, Gavat Mandi Road, Shahupuri - 416001
Tel: +91 23 1266 5828
Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Kochin
Shema Building, 2Nd Floor, Dr No 39/4166, M.G. Road, Ravipuram, Ernakulam, Cochin - 682 016, Kerala
Tel: +91 48 4660 5555

Ludhiyana
293-A, Model Town Extension - 141002
Mob: +91 98 5510 8444
Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Lucknow
Shalimar Titanium Block 'C', 4th Floor, Office No. 410-412, Plot No. Tcg-1/1, Opp.indira Gandhi Pratishthan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow - 226010
Tel: +91 52 2650 7000

Panjim
B-18, Akshay, La Campala Colony, Miramar - 403001
Tel: +91 83 2245 8324

Madurai
504, K K Nagar Madurai 625 020

Surat
207, SNS Business Park, Opp, J.H. Ambani School, Udhana Magdala Road, Vesu, Surat - 395 007
Tel: +91 26 1221 6444, +91 26 1242 2761
Fax: +91 26 1241 2824

Pune
2nd & 3rd Floor, Equitorial Forum 14, Mumbai Pune Road, Wakdewadi, Pune – 411 003
Tel: +91 20 6604 6609, +91 20 6629 7433
Fax: +91 94 2355 9064

Tirupati
8-1-723, Ground Floor, Bhavani Nagar, Tirupathi 517 507
Mob: +91 98 4801 1156

Vijaywada (UPBG)
D No. 40-27-6/8, Opp: Pinnamaneni Poly Clinic, Municipal Employees Colony - 520010

Hyderabad
7-2-1735/2, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad - 500 018, Telangana
Tel: +91 40 6674 3001
Fax: +91 40 6620 3882

Vishakapatnam
Mig-287, Sridhama, Vuda Layout, H No. 39-33-99, Madhava Dhara, Visakhapatnam - 530018
+91 89 1275 4051, +91 89 2754 0665, +91 89 2256 2096

Tirupur
25, Kumarananthapuram, 60 Feet Road, Behind Bishop School, Tirupur 641 602

Ankleshwar
G-3, Silver Plaza, B/H Sardar Patel Complex, Nr Gidc Flyover Bridge, GICD, Ankleshwar - 393002

Vijaywada
32-29-6, 1st Floor, Behind Petrol Bunk, Maruthi Nagar, Vijayawada 520 004
+91 86 6243 1507, +91 86 6243 1505

Trivandrum
TC 28 / 1118, Lalsukh, Sree Kanteshwaram, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695 023

Coimbatore
No. 85, 1st Floor, Poonga Plaza, Avarampalayam, Main Road, Siddaputtur, Coimbatore 641 044, Tamil Nadu

Hosur
Shop No 2, Door19/B, Krishna Tower, Vasanth Nagar, Hosur - 635109, Krishnagiri Dist, Tamilnadu

Mangalore
A.A. Pais Building, Dr No. 1-34-3092/12, Ashok Nagar Post, Kodical Road, Mangalore - 575006, Karnataka

View More Information...

Good

Voltas related photos (735)

Voltas Complaints & Reviews

Voltas Franchise Company (igloo Cooling Solutions) — CHEATING

narendary
on 04/04/2012 we had rang up to Voltas customer care and registered complaint against our AC compressor problem, they have...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Voltas Mini Magic Fm — parts replacement on chargeable basis

abhilashdream
I own a voltas mini magic fm water dispencer for last 6 years.Now both the hot & cool compartment is...
Complaint category Other

Lokanath.d
I have purchased one VOLTAS split ac from PAI SALES BEJAI, MANGALORE on 1st march'11 and the same has been installed by a voltas authorized service by next day, surprisingly said AC is stopped working within two months, Immediately I contacted the dealer, they sent the service center and repaired by simply telling gas leakage and it happens some times. Afterwards said ac was not used for a long time due to climatic condition till march 3rd '12, surprisingly found that said ac is having same problem, immediately I called dealer,same has been repeated,service man came and told it is a ac fault,so better to inform voltas, next voltas people came and said it is a service center fault, they have to repair, finally the status is same till today. my registration with voltas, i.e., customer id C2204935, call no.12MR1504702, I want immediate repair from service center or VOLTAS.
Lokanath.D [protected],[protected]
I purchased voltas vertis classic 2.0 ton on 24th/3/2012 from kalpana electronics Delhi, Laxmi Nagar

After launching several complaints service engineer figured out some manufacturing defect in the outdoor unit .Logically the outdoor unit should be changed as its a manufacturing defect and we have not used AC at all till date . The service engineer and dealer want us to send the unit to their service center and repair the same . but my question is why would i want to but a defective piece when i paid for new one .?

Please take necessary action and i request to please replace my unit ASAP . This is my first and worst experience with VOLTAS . I thought it to be a perfect product being a product of TATA however this is a nightmare to me .

I hope to get a reply soon

Regards.
Aditya khanna
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

Lokanath_D
    I have purchased one Voltas split ac on 1st march'11in PAI SALES Bejai, Mangalore and same has been installed in next day by service center. within two months ac was not working and same was repaired by service center and informed me that there is a gas leakage, it happens some times and rectified. Due to the monsoon and and winter season we did not operate the ac for a long time, i.e., till end of feb.'12. In first week of march'12 we operated the ac due to the real climatic condition, unfortunately found that ac is completely halt with the same condition which I had in within two months of purchase.I called the dealer and service centre, as per service center his reply is, ac is a fault one. Then registered a complaint with voltas, no. 12MR1504702, customer id is C2204935, immediately after submitting complaint, voltas representatives arrived and inspected the equipment and told that not a machine fault, service center problem.
    Above said ac is not utilized more than 100hrs in total, so here with request you to repair the same immediately.
    I am a general manager working in integrated steel plant, located in west Bengal, in my organisation we have many split Voltas ac's which is working well and good.
    I am expecting immediate response and solution pl,
    Lokanath.D
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

merlinivon
      The installation has been outsourced to incompetent technicians.They came to install the AC (Wahid)without proper equipments resulting in gas leakage withing 15 days of installation. The technicial of voltas filled in gas and now after 6 months again the gas has leaked.
      It is with great disappointment i have to complain as i have purchased VOLTAS only because people recommended and said it is one of the finest acs . But Iam told by the technicial that the cost to fill the gas next time after the warranty period is rs.3500. But why should i pay for a technicials fault. kindly deduct from their services.
      I am in india sometimes for 3 months , i havent used this ac much , just occasionally. Now since midJAN i have lived in india , and have used the ac sparingly , we have begin using the ac 10 ago on a regular basis and this is what we face again. The technician came in today and has decided to take the unit with him tomorrow for testing. But unfortunately , i am afraid this story will not end here , the techinicial is from the same service station. So within the next few months a gas leakage is possible and then i have to pay for it , i dont understand why should i. Please look into the matter as this isnt fair to us as customers. My warranty period is almost coming to the end of its term. I feel cheated by the service center.
      Tel no :[protected]
      Purchase date 2/06/2011.
      Dealer : Globe electronics - serial no 50351
      service : shree sidddivinayak services
      Model : split ac vertis plus
      serial no. 4511171P10F008877

avleen420
        I had purchased 1.5t split ac Voltas from Croma Bandra, on 23/2/2012, which was installed on 25/2/2012. From the very first day there was some noise in the ac which could not be rectified by the company men. Voltas company men told us that there was some manufacturing defect in the ac and would replace it to us with a new one. Since then almost 20days has been passed and they have not yet given us the replacement. We have sent several mails but there has been no response. You are requested to kindly look in the matter and let us know at the earliest.
        Jasmeet
        Dear SiIr,
        I purchased a Window AC 1.5 ton from Colombia Sales Bazaria Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh). Due to some manufacturing defect the AC is not working at all. I have registered my complaint many times to your customer care executive. my complaint number is 12JU1209129, after this your technician came and try to rectify the problem but he could not, and the situation is quite bad. After paying full amount in cash. I unable to get full value of my money.
        Kindly take my case as DOA case and replace my AC.
        Yours Customer-Amit Kumar.
        Mobile No.-[protected], [protected]
        Complaint No.-12JU1209129

priyadsindu
          I bought a split ac voltas in march 2011. The model is 1.50 vertis premium split ac. The ac had issues from day one. Now the compressor is refusing to start and my effort to get rponsefrom the service people did not yield any result.

I have Been calling [protected] the number given for service. These people do anything other than service. I tried at least a dozen times and ten out of twelve were just a waste of time. The person who attends the phone just tells me that they are sending a man but do not care to send. Majority of the times he refuses to pick up the phone. Can anyone help me get my ac repaired. It is still in warranty period.

D.priya.

Phone [protected].

Mohansinghrawat
            I am resident of Sector-37 flat no 912, Noida for past 24 years. Recently in our building there are many street dogs and one of them is attacking people almost everyday. Day before yesterday my wife was attacked by this dog. She is 70 years and could not help herself. I am a cancer patient and came home from hospital two weeks back after a major surgery. My wife managed to go to hospital and now getting the required injections of dog bite. I and many people before have reported this matter with Ward in-charge/president but unfortunately attacking incidence are just increasing and so far no action has been taken. Please take immediate action regarding this issue for the safety of the people and before more serious incidence take place. Thanks
            Yes I completely agree with Mr Mohan Singh. I have been a resident of sector 37 in the past as well, and I have observed numerous stray dogs roaming the streets. Often, they give birth near houses and bite human beings as a protective measure against their pups. Most definitely the municipality has not bothered developing shelter homes for these animals and neither have they thought of vaccinating them against fatal diseases (both to dog and man) like rabies.
            Most residents of sector 37 are retired officers of the armed forces. It would be wise to expedite immediate action to address these complaints along with establishing an official public service where residents can just make a telephone call and lodge a complaint. Finding a website in the internet to complain is not everyone's cup of tea, especially as most of these residents are senior citizens, unaccustomed to the intricacies of the internet.

To whoever this may be concerning, do take the right steps needed and also establishing a proper public service forum to allow the voices of our citizens to be hear better.

Rahul Srivastava.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pets & Animals

Voltas Vertis 1.5 Split AC — WATER LEAKING INSIDE ROOM

SUBRAMANIAN R
              Every time we are calling the service men for Voltas vertis 1.5 split AC for water leaking inside the room.
              Why they...
              Complaint category Appliances

birshah
              I made the mistake in 2008 to purchase Voltas AC from Chroma. Voltas vertis Gold split AC worked fine for 2 years not giving much problems and initially, I was happy. But then, it started giving lots of issues in just 2 years.

Sometimes, it cools too much and sometimes, not at all - all at same preset temperature. It throws out water and ice cubes in night causing loud sounds!! This happens every few hours and the only solution is to stop and restart after some time. From last 1 year, I am doing it regularly and never got sound sleep!!

I have complained to Voltas so many times and each time, their person comes (different person each time) and does some repairing for which I pay heavy bill. In one year, I have paid more than original AC amount and the issue just comes back in 15 days. Every time, they will say gas leak, need internal cleaning, need to stop leakage etc - they will charge heavily and confirm that the issue wont repeat. But it will come back only in 10-15 days. As per my study, this happens due to bad compressor and they never accept as it comes with 5-year warranty. So, rather than replacing their faulty product, they put on my head to pay for big repair cost and do some patching work so that it stops for few days.

I am so frustrated that I told technician this time that rather than paying you for repairing, its better to throw it in dustbin and submit complain in consumer court - he simply said laughing: Do it - we dont care. You can never prove anything.

Voltas Vertis Gold Split AC — non functioning of new ac machine

My brother purchased a Voltas Vertis Gold Split Type AC 1.0 Ton on 30/04/2010 from Great Estern Dealer in Kolkata. He got delivery of the Machine on 02/05/2010 against full payment. Two days later the Machine got installed but it was non-performing. Then we lodged a complaint by dialing[protected] and got the Complain No. 10MY0404219. Voltas technicians came to visit and told that one part was absent in the machine. They brought that part but did not match with the Machine. Then they took away some other parts to make them alltogether adjusted. Today is 12/05/2010 but there is no responce from Voltas. We want to get a fresh Machine by altering it or total money refund.

Voltas /Split AC — Non Function of AC

bought a Voltas split ac on 21st May 2012 from Suresh Electronics Mehrauli New Delhi.and the machine was installed on the very next day by service center. After 6 days o[censored]se the machine did not work properly . Dealer suggested me to complaint on Voltas customer care after my complaint on 6th June(Complaint No 12JU0903646) your service engineer visited to attend the complaint.and informed that the problem was a gas leakage. Then It was rectified after 2days the same problem occurred we again complaints to Customer care on 15 th June (Complaint No 12Ju1504068) .Your service engineers again visited and problem rectified after 3 days same problem ocuured and machine had stopped working Then dealer complaint to service centre (Complaint No 12Ju1804068) .But no one is come to check and see the problem. and the machine had stopped working again just like

I called the dealer and service centre, as per One of your Engineer , ac is defective.
              Satish
              [protected]@gmail.com

Tata Voltas AC — swing not working

prashantdb
                COMPLAINT NUMBER-11oc0600841.
                It has been regularly informed to the customer care about the improper working of the...
                Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

kevin.lawrence
                I had purchased a Voltas Vertis Gold 1ton window ac with 3 star rating on 8th-Oct-2011 from Rathna Fan House Chennai.
                Installation was promised the same day by happened only on 9th-Oct-2011. Installation people came and one person by name of Mr.Senthil measured the window opening and said some packing would be required which would cost extra for which I agreed.
                I had told Mr.Senthil that I would require a proper drainage outlet as I stay in apartments on 3rd floor and water needs to be drained out properly. He said no problem just buy me a 10 feet plastic pipe and we will fix it.
                I had gone to the shop to purchase the same and when i got back he had already fixed the frame and outer shell of the ac.
                After fixing the same he tells me that the front grill is damaged and he will raise a complaint and get it replaced the next day itself. Upon inspecting the same i can see that the front grill is broken. But he said that the ac will work fine.
                Upon repeated followup with Voltas finally the grill came today that too some other model grill!!!

How can the installation guy install the ac when the ac itself is come in damaged condition? He was the one who opened the sealed box that too when i was away at the shop and after fixing the ac he says the grill is damaged!!!
                Also upon asking for a receipt for installation charges of Rs.700 he said the same would come by post. However till date nothing is come!!!

Please replace the ac with a proper piece as full cash payment was made in good faith because of the TATA brand name but after this experience will never purchase another TATA product again!!!

Kevin Lawrence

Voltas / Air Conditioner — remote not working

i had purchased an a.c on 10 april 2010 and i found that the remote was not working also it was not the remote model which was supposed to be given with the a.c.
                I complained them and the company people took my remote 14 april 2010 ,till now i have not got the correct working remote and constumer care excecutive promise me each day that my problem will be resolved and it has not happen till now

samiran nandi

Following complaints were lodged on 28/09/11 at the Voltas toll free No.[protected] & call log ticket numbers were provided by the call centre. They assured that withing 24 working hours the call would be attended. Before that at the 1st week of Sep'11, we have lodged the said complaint over phone to the Voltas local office here at Guwahat. From than, Voltas officials/customer care staffs, on following up the matter almost on daily basis reassured us that "next day" the call would be attended. But to our utter surprise, till date they have not exchanged the AC compressor. We are extremely dissatisfied the way they (Voltas) is responding to our distress calls.

Location AC Sl No Dt of call log Ticket No
                  SBI ATM Tangla, Udalguri, Assam 4551024M08F000347 28/09/11 11SP2805014
                  SBI ATM Bhegarghat, Mangaldai, Assam 4551081M09C000628 28/09/11 11SP2805005
                  SBI ATM Bhegarghat, Mangaldai, Assam 4551081M09E000590 28/09/11 11SP2805016

Because of non-functioning of ACs, our ATM machines are malfunctioning & thereby agonizing the users of the ATM services. We therefore, request the honourable forum to raise the complaint at the appropriate level for a quick disposal of the issues.

Y/F,

Channel Manager,
                  SBI, Admin Unit,
                  Bhangagarh, Guwahati-781005
                  Email: samiran.[protected]@sbi.co.in
                  Phone: [protected]
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Voltas One Ton A / C — NON REDRESSAL OF COMPLAINT DURING EXTENDED WARRANTY PERIOD

SANGEETA PESWANI
                    Complaint category Appliances

Tata Voltas / Deep Freezer Glass Top — deep freezer glass top

RAJESH MADIA
                    hello sir,
                    i am rajesh madia from jalndhar, owner of lakshmi refreshment . am your coustomer from last 10 year. your...
                    Complaint category Refrigerators

Voltas A. C — voltas a c stabilizer not working within one year warranty

v.k.bhaskar
                    voltas a c bought from voltas world of ajay enterprises,balajicolony,tirupathi on 3/ 2/11.stabilizer not working during the...
                    Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

HARI OM PNB
                    I purchased a 1.5 ton split AC for office cabin,from Grewal Cooling solutions Ludhiana only 2.5 Months ago. It is giving all types of problem from day 2 i.e Heavy Noise, leakage in the drainage pipe and above all out cut of the AC is not working. On our complait to voltas, engineer visited our office and said it requires PCB or PCV replacememt and informed that it will take 4-5 days and during these days AC will not work. I requested him to make some temporery arrangements as it is not possible to sit in the office cabin without AC but all in vain. It is very teasing that voltas/ dealer has supplied us a faulty AC and the company has not any system of replacing parts of the faulty product on the spot which is under warrany. It gives bad name to the company. I again request to redres my problem so that further legal complications may be avoided.

Hari Om Sr Manager PNB Chowk Karimpura Ludhiana [protected]
                    voltas is a bad company. I purchased two AC (vertis elite) in 18/12/2011.now, my ac crates many problems in last four months, every time GAS LEAKAGE problems. I do many complaints in voltas but no permanent solution. last complaint i had try to complaint regular 15 days daily, every time voltas says me that server is down please call after 15 minutes. evey time server down in voltas . i complaint in senior department voltas in a toll free number, then he say that you call that time when our server is down.
                    i want to know about that book in this mentioned that what time voltas server down or up.
                    i want do a question to voltas that how we can recommend to another person for voltas products.

i definitely decided that i will not purchased any product of voltas company in my life.

leenakumar
                      we bought spilit aircondition in Marc2011 . after that it started making a problem of leakage of water which even destoyed my almirah . we have made complaints in customer care and to authorised dealer . one person came on 14 aug2011 and cheked a.c and given a report thAT TREY IS DEFECTIVE AND IT NEED TO REPLACE TH UNIT . bUT TILL DATE NO PERSON OR REPONSE CAME TO US INSPITE OF REPEATED COMPALAINTS IN CUSTOMER CARE , TO AUTHORISED DEALER (tHE vintage) and the shop from where we bought .

we are unable to understand to whom we sholud contact
                      harish kumar -

krishnagopalsomvanshi
                        It is nform to you that I have purchased a Vertis plus A.C. 1.5 ton from M/S Durga Electonics Shaktinagar Distt-Sonebhadra (U.P.) on 15.04.2011 Since that two times fan blade of outer uint has been broken with in 06 month . Now remain blade has been broken on 29.08.2011 and I lodge the complaint in custemor care centre on 30.08.2011 bv.My call no. is 11AU3003227 but still not attended. I surprised that both summer season gone with non functioning of AC. In this circumtances it shouild be attend on Comp[any cost being a manufacturing/installation defects. This complaint may please be attend on top priority basis and also reqire to find out the root cause of defects.
                        Your's sincerelly :-
                        Krishna Gopal Somvanshihas
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Riyaz Sheik
                          We bought 1.5 ton Air conditioner on April 2011 from ratna fan house,T nagar,chennai.The Ac was good for one month with good cooling effect,after that we found drastic change in the cooling effect of AC.we complained the shop where we bought the same and had a free service also.The service person told that "the gas level has reduced" and he refills it .After that also the Ac condition was not good.Last week(on Aug 15th of 2011),again i registered a complaint in the stores where i bought,but till now there is no response from them.we called them four times but they said they will visit,till now no one came.I am very much dissatisfied with the product.Please do a replacement for this product.I will be very much satisfied.
                          We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please send your contact details to [protected]@voltas.com. We would be happy to help.

Recently Discussed

Kurukshetra University
                            8th semester scaled dmc required
                            (25 minutes ago)
                            Zoom Car
                            Refund not received and unethical behaviour
                            (26 minutes ago)
                            Nestaway Technologies
                            Being a youth tenant In nestaway they are charging and looting money out of no reasons