Voltas

301, Shivalik Corporate Park, 132Ft Ring Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad - 380015

Tel: +91 79 6630 1100

Fax: +91 79 6630 1199

Baroda

4-C, Satyam, Alkapuri Shopping Centre, Viswas Colony, R.C. Dutt Road, Baroda 390 005

Tel: +91 26 5235 1706

Fax: +91 26 5233 2098

Bengaluru

7th Floor-701, Pride Hulkul, 116, Lalbhag Road, Bengaluru - 560 027, Karnataka

Tel: +91 80 225 35600

Calicut

Srinilayam, Ramanattukara P.O. - 673683

Chennai

Mount Road Establishment, 624, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai - 600018, Tamil Nadu

Tel: +91 44 6676 0333

Coimbatore (EM & RBG / MHBD)

No.85, Poonka Plaza, 1 St Floor, Avarampalayam Road, Siddhapudur - 641044

DPG, Voltas House, 2nd Floor, Main Road, Bistupur, Jamshedpur - 831 001

Tel: +91 65 7662 2377

Fax: +91 65 7662 2387

Jaipur

Diamond Tower, 201-203, 2nd Floor, Ajmer Road, Near Purani Chungi, Jaipur - 302021

Tel: +91 14 1645 1748, +91 14 1645 1747

Fax: +91 14 1659 4989

Kolhapur

C-1, Sterling Tower, 1st Floor, Gavat Mandi Road, Shahupuri - 416001

Tel: +91 23 1266 5828

Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Kochin

Shema Building, 2Nd Floor, Dr No 39/4166, M.G. Road, Ravipuram, Ernakulam, Cochin - 682 016, Kerala

Tel: +91 48 4660 5555

Ludhiyana

293-A, Model Town Extension - 141002

Mob: +91 98 5510 8444

Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Lucknow

Shalimar Titanium Block 'C', 4th Floor, Office No. 410-412, Plot No. Tcg-1/1, Opp.indira Gandhi Pratishthan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow - 226010

Tel: +91 52 2650 7000

Panjim

B-18, Akshay, La Campala Colony, Miramar - 403001

Tel: +91 83 2245 8324

Madurai

504, K K Nagar Madurai 625 020

Surat

207, SNS Business Park, Opp, J.H. Ambani School, Udhana Magdala Road, Vesu, Surat - 395 007

Tel: +91 26 1221 6444, +91 26 1242 2761

Fax: +91 26 1241 2824

Pune

2nd & 3rd Floor, Equitorial Forum 14, Mumbai Pune Road, Wakdewadi, Pune – 411 003

Tel: +91 20 6604 6609, +91 20 6629 7433

Fax: +91 94 2355 9064

Tirupati

8-1-723, Ground Floor, Bhavani Nagar, Tirupathi 517 507

Mob: +91 98 4801 1156

Vijaywada (UPBG)

D No. 40-27-6/8, Opp: Pinnamaneni Poly Clinic, Municipal Employees Colony - 520010

Hyderabad

7-2-1735/2, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad - 500 018, Telangana

Tel: +91 40 6674 3001

Fax: +91 40 6620 3882

Vishakapatnam

Mig-287, Sridhama, Vuda Layout, H No. 39-33-99, Madhava Dhara, Visakhapatnam - 530018

+91 89 1275 4051, +91 89 2754 0665, +91 89 2256 2096

Tirupur

25, Kumarananthapuram, 60 Feet Road, Behind Bishop School, Tirupur 641 602

Ankleshwar

G-3, Silver Plaza, B/H Sardar Patel Complex, Nr Gidc Flyover Bridge, GICD, Ankleshwar - 393002

Vijaywada

32-29-6, 1st Floor, Behind Petrol Bunk, Maruthi Nagar, Vijayawada 520 004

+91 86 6243 1507, +91 86 6243 1505

Trivandrum

TC 28 / 1118, Lalsukh, Sree Kanteshwaram, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695 023

Coimbatore

No. 85, 1st Floor, Poonga Plaza, Avarampalayam, Main Road, Siddaputtur, Coimbatore 641 044, Tamil Nadu

Hosur

Shop No 2, Door19/B, Krishna Tower, Vasanth Nagar, Hosur - 635109, Krishnagiri Dist, Tamilnadu

Mangalore

A.A. Pais Building, Dr No. 1-34-3092/12, Ashok Nagar Post, Kodical Road, Mangalore - 575006, Karnataka

View More Information...

Awesome

Voltas Complaints & Reviews

Voltas Ac — COMPRESSOR PROBLEM [Resolved]

rohit1234567
DEAR SIR WE HAVE TAKEN ALL MOST 20 VOLTAS AC FROM VATANUKUL AUTHORIZED SHOP OF INDORE MP.
FIRST OF ALL WE NEVER GOT...

jagmal sharma
THE SERVICE MANAGER
VOLTAS INDIA LTD.

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE PURCHASED TWO VOLTAS AC, A VOLTAS SPLIT AC 1.5 TON AND ONE WINDOW. FROM YOUR
AUTHORISED DEALER M/S ELECTRONICS DESIRE, SECTOR 7, DWARKA, DELHI-110045 VIDE THEIR
BILL NO-3505 DATED 14.4.2012 FOR RS.26000/-

THE AC IS NOT COOLING PROPERLY. FIRST COMPAINT WAS LODGED AT CUSTOMER CARE TOLL FREE NO. ON 20.4.2012 AT 10 AM. AFTER MANY COMPLAINT A TECHNICIAN HAD COME TO ATTEND THE COMPLAINT. TECHNICIAN. HE TOLD THAT MAN CAME FOR INSTALATION DID NOT TIGHT PROPERLY, THIS IS RESULTING THE WHOLE GAS HAS LEAKED. SO A/C IS NOT DOING DOING. HE PREPARED A JOB SHEET AND INFORM US THAT MAN FROM COMPANY WILL COME TOMMORROW FOR THE FILLING UP THE GAS.

I LODGE THE COMPLAINT AGAIN YOUR SERVICE CENTERE ON 23.05.2012 RAMPHAL CHOWK DWARKA, NEWDELHI, THE ASSURANCE WAS GIVEN THAT TODAY YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED. BUT TILL NOW NO BODY HAS COME TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM

KINDLY L0OK INTO THE MATTER URGENTLY DUE TO THIS SUMMER SEASON.

YOUR COSTUMER

JAGMA SHARMA

VOLTAS/ A TATA PRODUCT Complaints — COOLONG PROBLEM

Dear sir/mam
VOLTAS/ A TATA PRODUCT.COOLONG PROBLEM
pls send engineer urgent my adress-
E 17 RAGHUBIR NAGAR, NEW DELHI[protected]YARDS)

(NEAR-CENTRAL SCHOOL TAGORE GARDEN)
MOB-[protected].[protected].
MODEL;-1.5 VERTIS PLUS
SIM NO-4550965G08A003538
Read comments

Voltas — Voltas GOLD 1.5 ton 3 star AC water leak [Resolved]

christudas

I am christudas.J, I had brought Voltas GOLD 1.5 ton 3 start A/C from Vasanth &Co Chennai...

Voltas Split AC 1.5 Ton — voltas circuit problem [Resolved]

pramod slm
    I also bought voltas 1.5 tan spilt ac last year2011 . I am fasing various problem with the ac .I complan custmar care, complain...

shinara
    I got a Voltas air conditioner from Chroma. I have never in my life seen such horrible service! Within a week of buying the Air conditioner it stopped working. There was serious noise that used to wake us up midnight. We realized because of gas leak there was frosting and the ice was breaking creating weird noise. We were advised to not use the AC.

We called customer care. Someone came to fix it and agreed there were issues with gas leak and wanted us to tell him who installed the AC. We got it installed by Voltas - shouldnt you be telling us who installed it? Anyway, he told us the gas leak issue was fixed.

Within 2 days of the first person fixing the issue the AC again stopped functioning. We called customer care telling them there is an issue with gas leak. The person came after 5 days of registering a complaint, and came without gas. He left saying he doesnt know who installed the AC and wanted me to give him those details which I didnt have. All I know is this was installed by Voltas!

Everyone coming to fix this issue says that Voltas does not have customer care, and that they have tie ups with dealers to get issues fixed. This leads to a lot of confusion since no one knows who is responsible for incorrect installations, bad customer care etc.

We started facing issues within the first week of buying this AC and have never really used it. Now the summer is close to getting over!! What a waste!
    3rd July, 2012

HORRIBLE VOLTAS EXPERIENCE!!!

I've been repeated calling the official Voltas servicing guys for the past 3 weeks as my AC(within warranty, started giving a foul smell and stopped cooling. The Voltas guys just don't come! Am I required to personally collect them?

I mean I'm ready to do even pick them up from their homes even, but these guys after reassuring me by their stupid call centre employees just dont make it! I've been trying to sleep in a fan in such hot weather!

I being a lawyer am absolutely fed up and have now decided to approach consumer forum against these guys malpractices.
    They are going to pay for it in court!

mamta chauhan
      Dear Sir/Mam

I have purchased a split ac 1.5 ton from Shanti electronics(faridabad) on 6th april 2012.After a month from the day of purchase my air conditioner does not give the proper cooling,for the same complaint logged on 4th may no is 12my0401331. Engineer of the company has visited our home and said the installation has not done properly since we have purchased the product from Shanti and they have sent the person for installation from the company,So why the installation not done properly????? Seconly the refilling was done on 5th may and after 6-8 hours the same problem reoccure??????.on 7th may 2012 again Engineer has come and said your gas was leaked after 2 days from the complaint gas was again refilled on 9th may 2012.on 11th may the same problem occure (no cooling )

Volta is the product of TATA and TATA is known for his quality and servies I have not found the quality of the product, as well as the service the product is not good for me since I have invested lot of money as your area manager ,your engg and your agent all does not have the scene of handling customer and also I have not got the kind of cooling excepted of split ac So kindly replace this split ac or refund my complete money.

For your reference first compliant-12MY0401331(TOP UP REFILLED ON 5TH MAY BUT NOT RESOLVED)
      Second complaint no is 0602710( REFILLED BUT NOT RESOLVED MY PROBLEM)
      Third complaint no is 12my1304256(TILL DUE)

Request you to pls replace my Ac and I do not want engg has come for checking or refilling
      Thanks & Regards
      RAVI CHAUHAN

Rakesh Nanda
        We have purchased your window ac and our compressor is in guarantee.we have registered a complaint in your centre at powermat electronic-shop no.32 uday singh palace,naharpur,sector-7,rohini,delhi-85 .our call slip no is 12my0208578.they have given us a very poor response.they have picked our ac from our place as they told us to change the compressor in guarantee.they take 4-5 days to return our ac with huge pressure from us and now they have not changed the compressor.they fitted our ac in our house which is in same condition as before complaint and now they will take our ac and then take 2 more days.they are making fool o[censored]s (as voltas is a very reputed company we were expecting a good response from it but we have 2-3 voltas ac in our house and they are not givgood service.if we were aware that its service is like this we had not purchased voltas ac.
        take serious action about it or we will take higher action in tata.
        rakesh nanda

VOLTAS — non working of compressor

we had purchased air conditioner from ganpati electronics on april 6 ,2012 but its compressor is not working. but even after our various calls to the seller no one is coming to check it out.
        Dear Sir/madam
        I have complaint to customer care many time compressor of my AC is not working,
        and there no response from your side.
        Complaint no is [protected]
        I registered a complaint on 21st May, 2015 at the customer care number which is [protected], complaint no. [protected] as my compressor was going on and off hence there was no cooling. On 22nd May, 2015 the technitican came to check the AC and I was told that the compressor needs to be changed. I was given a period of 3-4 working days for the replacement of my compressor.

Everytime I call on the customer care number either your voltas advisor disconnects my call or I am given fake promises that compressor would be replaced in a day which never happens and again I have to follow up. I even did chase the service centre people (Rahul) but everyday I am told that the compressor is not in stock so wait for 5 more days. I mean really?

I have never seen such a bad customer service where you are fooled and given lame excuses. In the temperature of 47 degrees you expect me to wait for 5 more days? I bought voltas thinking it is a good brand but looking at the kind of service and the responses that I have got I would never again buy anything from this brand and would suggest other people to do the same.

It has not even been an year that i bought this AC and my compressor stoped working, on the other hand when i expect you people to fix the probolem I am given lame excuses.

shubham.srv1
          Dear All,
          This is regarding the pathetic condition and irresponsible behaviour of voltas customer care. They did not even understand the customer situation .Whenever I called the got only one response that "ap nischint rahiye kal tak humare technician ap tak aa jayenge". I don't even know that they even do anything or not regarding my complaint. Actually the issue is as below

I have purchased Voltas Window 1.5 ton elite ac on 30th may 2012 and lodged a compliant on 5th may 2012 (12MY0501957) but till 12th night no body visited to my place and resolved the issue .Customer care executive are so irresponsilble and ill behaved to explain. I want the my issue to be resolved asap ,else I will be taking legal action by visiting consumer court personaly .They have commited their SLA to be 24 hrs. I also want some action to be taken on below customer care executive and the technician and inform me about the action taken
          rachna
          yogesh
          aniket

Rajeev
          Praveen

As I did not get any proper response from them, hence I am writing in mail to you all so that my issue can be resolved. I have purchased the ac as I work in night shift and I have to sleep at day time with peace but due to this I haven't slept calmly for so many days.
          Also if these people can't provide the resolution in 24hrs then why to commit to customers. Recently I visited so many forum on which customer have submiited their complaint. All are suffering from same issue.

I have purchased Voltas on the name of TATA and these people are so irresponsibly defaming the name of tata and their product.

I am writing this mail in a hope that somebody at voltas will understand my situation and will do the needful.

JAINLOKESH
            TO,
            VOLTAS LIMITED
            B1/J2,MOHAN CO-OPERATIVE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
            MATHURA ROAD,NEW DELHI-110044.
            SUB- Complaint no-12AP-2600 214 ON 27-APRIL-2012
            I LOKESH JAIN, Residence- C-106,Shakti Nagar Extenstion,Delhi- 110052,Purchased the MINI MAGIC Voltas water dispenser from Bharat Electro on dated[protected],And the product is under warrantee ,
            Model No- MMTT,
            Serial No- 6210109M11A033537 ,
            Date Of Purchase –[protected]
            Invoice No- 69910,From BHARAT ELECTRICO , Add- 21-E,KAMLA NAGAR,DELHI-110007.
            FIRSTLY
            I wanted to get the status of my booked complaint no- 12AP-2600 214 ON MONDAY 27-APRIL-2012.{10 Days Later}Many many times I remind the complaint directly to call centre by phone .Also spoke all the matter to the higher authority officer but not or till nobody call back arrange or any answer from VOLTAS LTD.
            SECONDLY
            I am not satisfy with the POWERMART Electronics {Voltas Service Provider-Rohine-Delhi] because the engineers is not good also one time recently the product is gone to service centre but when the product is received back I am really very shocked to see the 2 major problems is pending which is described as follows..

1- BACK SIDE RUBBER IS NOT HERE ,SERVICE CENTRE APPLY QUICK FIX,HOW COULD I CLEAN THE DISPENSER.
            2- ALL THE PRODUCT IS DIRTY NOT CLEAN Or Servicing. PRODUCT CHASIS WERE NOT SET AGGOUDING TO PRODUCT.
            PLS Note – Today on Dated[protected], I call directly to Mr Sanjeev {Head of Powermat Electronic}on morning 9.40 Am ,But I am very Shocking when I knew that The another person is receiving the call in Place Mr.Sanjeev And Accepted her the real presence Of Mr.Sanjeev.So Such A Kind of Missuse of powers is in Powermat Electronic.HOW COULD THE CUSTOMERS SATISFY WITH VOLTAS INDIA.
            I again requested to concerned department to look after this serious mater as urgent Or I go to careened authority .I am waiting for fast & Good Replay From Your Side.

Lokesh Jain
            Address - C-106,Shakti Nagar Extenstion,Near- Kali Mata Mandir, Opp- Bharat Nagar Colony,Ashok Vihar ,Phase-III,Delhi- 110052
            Ph- 0-[protected] , [protected]
            Landline No[protected].
            Previous Complaints are as given below
            status of complaint no- complain no: 11DC0501244. .......?
            lokesh jain

--- On Tue, 12/6/11, Voltas <[protected]@Tata-bss.com> wrote:

From: Voltas <[protected]@Tata-bss.com>
            Subject: Complaint::CUSTOMER REVERT
            To: "LOKESH JAIN" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
            Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2011, 1:34 AM
            Dear Mr. Lokesh,
            Thank You for Contacting Voltas. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. your complained registered with us complain no: 11DC0501244.
            Has forwarded to the relevant team and same will be addressed at the earliest.
            Feel Free To Contact Us

SUB- Complaint no- 12MR2700499 ON MONDAY 26-MARCH-2012
            Model No- MMTT,
            Serial No- 6210109M11A033537 ,
            Date Of Purchase –[protected]
            Invoice No- 69910,From BHARAT ELECTRICO , Add- 21-E,KAMLA NAGAR,DELHI-110007.
            FIRSTLY
            I wanted to get the status of my booked complaint no- 12MR2700499 ON MONDAY 26-MARCH-2012.{One week Later}Many many times I remind the complaint directly to call centre by phone .Also spoke all the matter to the higher authority officer but not or till nobody call back arrange or any answer from VOLTAS LTD.
            SECONDLY
            I am not satisfy with the POWERMART Electronics {Voltas Service Provider-Rohine-Delhi] because the engineers is not good also one time recently the product is gone to service centre but when the product is received back I am really very shocked to see the 3 major problems is pending which is described as follows..
            3- COOLING THERMOSTATE IS NOT WORKING.
            4- BACK SIDE RUBBER IS NOT HERE ,SERVICE CENTRE APPLY QUICK FIX,HOW COULD I CLEAN THE DISPENSER.
            5- ALL THE PRODUCT IS DIRTY NOT CLEAN Or Servicing

Lokesh Jain
            Ph- 0-[protected] , [protected]
            Landline No[protected].
            Previous Complaints are as given below
            status of complaint no- complain no: 11DC0501244. .......?
            lokesh jain

--- On Tue, 12/6/11, Voltas <[protected]@Tata-bss.com> wrote:

From: Voltas <[protected]@Tata-bss.com>
            Subject: Complaint::CUSTOMER REVERT
            To: "LOKESH JAIN" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
            Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2011, 1:34 AM
            Dear Mr. Lokesh,
            Has forwarded to the relevant team and same will be addressed at the earliest.
            Feel Free To Contact Us

Contact No: [protected]
            E-Mail Address: [protected]@yahoo.com

Voltasac Team

voltas india — NOT WORKING OF AIR-CONDITIONER

WE PURCHASED AIR-CONDITIONER 21/03/2010 BUT IT IS NOT BEING WORKED FOR SINGLE MONTH LAST YEAR ALMOST TEN TO ELEVEN COMPLAINTS ARE MADE

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PLEASE CHANGE THE WHOLE UNIT

HOPPING FOR QUICK ACTION

Voltas India — Not Working of Air Conditioner

Sir we pauchased a spilt air conditioner almost a year Back But after almost 10 to 12 Complaints the service enginer can not short out the problem some of the service done by Cool Airconditioner and other by Hemkunt aircon the Authorsied Service center of voltas India (east Delhi)

Can the Voltas India limited wil take action

From

SR Protus Hygiene P Ltd

voltas india — Not receiving proper service

We are working in Bhiwandi as power distribution franchisee from last 4 years. And from the commencement phase we are purchasing aircondtioners from Voltas for our different offices but at the beginning of purchase they are give the proper feedbacks for the complaints but after three months they never respond you till you warranty periods over. Recently we purchased cassette units from them and within 6 months all the 06 units are faulty and the complaint regarding same will be registered with Voltas India in last month but till the date no response received from them. We are experienced very awful after sales services from them and suggest everyone if you want to purchased A.C then never go for Voltas.
            request for free service of a.c purchased in august 2010

Voltas — AC not working [Resolved]

Vyom Bansal
              I had bought a new airconditioner on 11.02.2012 Voltas Elite. On the first day of its operation the AC did not cool. I reported...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (23)

sohelipiyu
              I had purchased VOLTAZ AC , 1.5 ton , 5 star from Reliance Digital,ASRAONagar,Hyderabad on 18th March,2012.Within few days we observed that there had been very low cooling even though temperature is maintained at 16 degree celcius.We had raised srevice requests to Reliance Digital.They sent the technicians, they reported that the gas was empty.They filled in the gas and the problem was resolved.The same problem-of low cooling recurred.We again raised the request.The technicians said that the ac mode is not set properly. We observed that even after changing ac mode,cooling is still low.We have reraised the request. The technicians say that cooling is fine.Although any person who has AC at his home for years can identify that the AC is not functioning properly.I think technicians have never used AC.They come with a non-reliable thermometer and show us the thermometer readings and go away.They always say that they want to open the AC.We do not let them open the AC.We want a replacement.Whole summer has passed by just raising request.Reliance Digital is a sick dealer and is extremely good at duping people.Why would i let a technician open a new product.If there is something wrongs,things have to be replaced.Customer satisfaction is a big zero here.

Voltas /AC — Low cooling

I had purchased 1.5 tonne window AC (Vertis Premium, sl.no. 4010875M08B005396) on 23/04/08 through M/s P.K.Electronics, Aligarh(UP) vide bill no.- 072. I have made my complaint to M/s P.K.Electonics on 12.04.09 regarding low cooling and free servicing. But, till date no person has attended my AC.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We will surely look into your issue and resolve it as soon as possible.
              Please share your contact details with us at http://on.fb.me/AuuJCy and you will be hearing from us soon.

Warm Regards,
              Reliance Digital

"We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to connect with you so as to resolve your grievance. Kindly share your contact details with us at this link - http://www.facebook.com/reliancedigital/app_[protected].

We will get in touch with you as soon as we have your contact details."

Warm Regards,
              Reliance Digital

karth97
                Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Karthik Rajan from Chennai, Purasawalkam. Recently say a month back, I bought a voltas split a/c (platina 1.5 ton - 4 star) from Rathna Stores (Purasawalkam). From day one, I am having problems with it, almost three times the service people came and fixed up the problem, however we are still continuing to experience problems. Not sure if there is a gas leakage problem, whenever the A/C is switched on, within 10 to 15 mins, water starts leaking from the vent like a tap is open. After sales service is pathetic, they dont give a clear picture why this is happening.

My complaint # with Voltas support is 12AP3005738.

I would be more than happy if the a/c is replaced or refunded.

Karthik Rajan
                e-mail - karthik.[protected]@gmail.com

voltas platina split AC (1.5 ton) — voltas

dear sir,

I have purchased new Voltas Plantina Split AC (1.5 Tons) on[protected] from A.K. Electronics (Bhajanpura). When I purchased this a/c think so that this a/c company is best & Reliable Company of India but this a/c is not working on the date purchased. I logged complained to Dealer after complaint some engineers come my house and look this a/c and they said some parts of a/c manufacturing defective and defected parts come from company, but not say when come. I think that part of this a/c come after spending Summer? I requested that My A/c repleced soon as soon & solve problem.
                My Call No. is 10MY210111 & my custmer id is C1443668.
                thanks

DEAR SIR

VOLTAS WATER COLER
                  BILL NO - 006/279 PARTY RAJDHANI ELECTRONICS & AIRCON MORADABAD
                  BILL DATE 09/05/2011

OUR FAN IS REPAIR TO RAJDHANI ELECTRONICS BUT THE NO RESPONCE FOR THE DATE 05/04/2011

PLEASE REPAIR OUR WATER COOLER

THANKING YOU

ACTIVE PACKAGING
                  PANDIT NAGLA BY PASS ROAD MORADABAD
                  MOBILE NO - [protected]

rajatmathur66
                    Dear SIr,
                    I bought my vertis split .75 ton a/c dated 11/4/12. And I had called the customer care centre on 19/4/12 for it's installation for split ac.They gave me the complaint number 12ap1808226 and asked me to wait for next 24 working hours.It's 25/4/12 I still have'nt got any installation services from your side.

Voltas is a reputed company and I had bought my a/c in this faith .please do the needful.

Yours faithfully
                    Rajatmathur

kksaseendran
                      I have purchased one voltas air conditionar from Croma faridabad. till date no body has come for the free services.
                      please send some body for attending the free service.my address is as follows

KK Saseendran,
                      C1-402, NHPC Residential Colony,
                      Sector 41, Sarai khwaza, Faridabad .
                      my contact no. is [protected].
                      kindly send somebody to my residence before intimating me over phone.
                      Regds
                      KK Saseendran.

sohancha
                        Gas Not fill in new water cooler purc. date 22032012 invoice no.[protected] & dealer name GLACIAR POWER INDORE [protected] Mob[protected] . I will get demo & Fitting dt.14042012 by V V Enterprises in gwalior My cont. no.& add.is SOHAN SINGH CLASSIC MOTORS THATIPUR GWALIOR Mob [protected][protected]/2344474

Voltas Franchise Company (igloo Cooling Solutions) — CHEATING [Resolved]

narendary
                          on 04/04/2012 we had rang up to Voltas customer care and registered complaint against our AC compressor problem, they have...

Voltas Mini Magic Fm — parts replacement on chargeable basis [Resolved]

abhilashdream
                          I own a voltas mini magic fm water dispencer for last 6 years.Now both the hot & cool compartment is...

Lokanath.d
                          I have purchased one VOLTAS split ac from PAI SALES BEJAI, MANGALORE on 1st march'11 and the same has been installed by a voltas authorized service by next day, surprisingly said AC is stopped working within two months, Immediately I contacted the dealer, they sent the service center and repaired by simply telling gas leakage and it happens some times. Afterwards said ac was not used for a long time due to climatic condition till march 3rd '12, surprisingly found that said ac is having same problem, immediately I called dealer,same has been repeated,service man came and told it is a ac fault,so better to inform voltas, next voltas people came and said it is a service center fault, they have to repair, finally the status is same till today. my registration with voltas, i.e., customer id C2204935, call no.12MR1504702, I want immediate repair from service center or VOLTAS.
                          Lokanath.D [protected],[protected]
                          I purchased voltas vertis classic 2.0 ton on 24th/3/2012 from kalpana electronics Delhi, Laxmi Nagar

After launching several complaints service engineer figured out some manufacturing defect in the outdoor unit .Logically the outdoor unit should be changed as its a manufacturing defect and we have not used AC at all till date . The service engineer and dealer want us to send the unit to their service center and repair the same . but my question is why would i want to but a defective piece when i paid for new one .?

Please take necessary action and i request to please replace my unit ASAP . This is my first and worst experience with VOLTAS . I thought it to be a perfect product being a product of TATA however this is a nightmare to me .

I hope to get a reply soon

Regards.
                          Aditya khanna

Lokanath_D
                            I have purchased one Voltas split ac on 1st march'11in PAI SALES Bejai, Mangalore and same has been installed in next day by service center. within two months ac was not working and same was repaired by service center and informed me that there is a gas leakage, it happens some times and rectified. Due to the monsoon and and winter season we did not operate the ac for a long time, i.e., till end of feb.'12. In first week of march'12 we operated the ac due to the real climatic condition, unfortunately found that ac is completely halt with the same condition which I had in within two months of purchase.I called the dealer and service centre, as per service center his reply is, ac is a fault one. Then registered a complaint with voltas, no. 12MR1504702, customer id is C2204935, immediately after submitting complaint, voltas representatives arrived and inspected the equipment and told that not a machine fault, service center problem.
                            Above said ac is not utilized more than 100hrs in total, so here with request you to repair the same immediately.
                            I am a general manager working in integrated steel plant, located in west Bengal, in my organisation we have many split Voltas ac's which is working well and good.
                            I am expecting immediate response and solution pl,
                            Lokanath.D