Voltas Complaints & Reviews

3.7
Last updated Sep 26, 2022

File a complaint to Voltas

Having problems with Voltas?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Voltas customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Voltas

View more phone numbers

Fax

Voltas reviews & complaints page 206

Voltas Split Airconditioner — DEFFECTIVE UNIT

The trailing mail is self explaintory.I need your help to sort out this issue.There is no body in the organisation to help or interested in solving the problem.

Looking forward for your help.

Thanking You

Anil Gupta
Mobile No.[protected]

Dear Pankaj

No response till now.

--- On Wed, 8/7/09, [protected]@voltas.com...

I bought Voltas Split AC 1.5T VERTIS PLUS (C3) ON[protected]. My address is House no- 50/32 b, East guru angad nagar, street no.-2, new delhi -110092.
I am continously having water leakage problems, sometimes from indoor unit and sometimes from outdoor one. I lodged 3 times complaints but no response whatsoever from voltas service team. Many a times i messaged at customer care no. then also no response. Are we fool to buy such crap of a product. If these people cant service us then why are these people allowed to sell these products. My Bed has spoiled due to leakage, we are facing such difficulties but we cant do anything about it. Will they pay for our loss. These people left us no choice but to move to the Consumer court.

Dont buy voltas products untill you dont have other choices. Voltas dont even know the ABC's of SERVICE

VOLTAS — POST SALE SERVICE

I had purchased voltas ac last year & in term & condition book it was written that two free service would be provided in one year time.

I had lodged a service request on 14th Of April 2010 for servicing of AC vide request no. 10AP1402348 however till now nothing has been done.

Have been followingup at least twice a day on your customer service no.[protected] but I have always been assured that the same would be done today or tomorrow but no development.

Yesterday I have been told that your request has been closed as engineer visited three time but premises was locked, which is not possible & false statement, after discussing the same with escalation dept I have been assured that the same would be done between 12:30 to 3:00 PM but still nothing is happening.

Requests you to please look into the matter & get the same resolved asap.

Sumit Mittal

VOLTAS — After sale service

This is regrading Voltas window ac I bought on 10th may. It's been more than a month now but still nobody has visited my place for demo and also ac is making noise when switched on.
1st I raised on 29th may was apparently closed because executive had pmy place and no unit was installed however my unit was installed on 2nd day of purchase..
New request was raised on 10th June 10JU1000392 and I was promissed executive will visit next day but nobody has visited neither have I received any call... I've called 7-8 times from 10th June.

I amnot really sure what needs to be done and who needs to b contacted.. I am really hoping if you guys help me on this issue.

Rahul Bhoir

MY COMPLAINT ATTENED BY MR.AFJAL (MOBILE NO.[protected]) ENGG.OF YOUR ALIGARH SERVICE CENTRE, MEDICAL RAOD, NEAR SBI, ALIGARH ON 11.07.2009 AND DEMANDING ME RS.2200.00 IN ADVANCE. I GIVE HIM RS.2200.00 AND TAKEN MY OLD COMPRESSIOR. HE PROMISE TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM TILL 12.07.2009.
    BUY I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN MY AC IN GUARANTEE PERIOD THEN WHY HE CHARGED RS.2200.00 AND NOW HE IS SAYING TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM ON 14.07.2009.
    SIR, I AM REQUESTING YOU TO PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

SAROJ AGARWAL
    SIR,
    I HAVE PURCHASED A VOLTAS VETIS PLUS SPLIT AC VIDE BILL NO.107 DATED 08.09.07 FROM M/S AAP KOOLS, 12, S.V.PLAZA, CENTRE POINT, MARRIS ROAD, ALIGARH PHONE NO.[protected]

SIR, I HAVE COMPLAIN REGARDING MY AC SINCE LAST 10 DAYS, BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM SELLER AND HE IS NOT ATTENDING THE COMPLAIN IN PROPER MANNER.

NOW I AM REQUESTING YOU TO PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS.

SAROJ AGARWAL

In voltas company no one is bothered about customer's problem, i don't know how the company is working. my complaint is still pending since 26.06.09 whereas they claimed that they complete the complaint within 48 hrs. where i should apporach, my sincere advise to the consumer please before purchasing any voltas product think ten times, really they are the only sales masters not providing service after sale. my mobile no. [protected]
      same is the case with me. i had registered my complain on 24th of september 2009 and still they hadent responded on it. such a shame on them. they are the black spot on tata. i use to call everyday and the answer is same. and the responce is a big 0

Voltas / AC — nO AFTER SALES SERVICE

This is to inform that I bought a Voltas 1.0 ton window AC in July 2008 in Ludhiana, Punjab from KHANNA ENTERPRISES, GHUMAR MANDI by bill no. 364 dated 4th July, 2008.
        The AC which was brought in July 2009 stopped working in May 2009., I called up the local dealer: KHANNA ENTERPRISES, GHUMAR MANDI, LUDHIANA. I have tried to contact them a number of times but they have not shown any interest. To add to my worry, the local dealer says...

Voltas Ac — remote not working

3 months ago our remote was not functioning properly so we gave it to the dealer on 14.04.2009 to get it repaired .Whenever we go to get it back he say's it will take a week more to get it repaired and the dealer has been making delays we cannot tolerate it any more . Now I will go to the cosumer court if my remote is not repaired.
        We have purchased a Window Vertis Premium R Ac 1.5 ton from Shree Murari Stores...

2009/7/10 Diwakar gupta <[protected]@gmail.com>

Hello all,

This is a very sorry picture on Valtas part, as yesterday service technician visits us and checked the defected AC again and now he is saying that COMPRESSOR is defective, its not working, replacement needs to be done.

After 5 complaints & 45 days 2 stabilizers replaced & once swing motor is also replaced now problem is identified of compressor faulty.

Yesterday i requested a lot to MR Sanjeev & Rajeev, but they kept me convincing for compressor replacement, which i don't want.
        I have already faced a lot due to this, mental exertion and more importantly precious time is wasted, and after all these efforts i wd like to have my machine replaced.
        I am also a marketing Proffesional, i know the importance of a happy customer, its very easy for a company to ask for repairing and some part replacement, but customer is spending money for a new appliance not for a repaired and problematic machine.

If somebody can help me on this, i will be highly obliged otherwise i have made up my mind for nt going for a part replacement.

Thnks
        Diwakar gupta

2009/7/9 Diwakar gupta <[protected]@gmail.com>

Still nothing is been done in this regard, service enggrs are coming and going, basis their's suggestion we have got our stabliger replaced twice and spent some more bucks on the same.

My issue is still as it is, AC is not working only Fan runs and releases normal wind. Its not cooling.

You wd really appreciate my patience on this matter as after spending 21k i am not able to take services of my new brand AC. Days are passing summers are slowly changing into monsson. Till the time i wd be able to use my AC perfectly, winters wd have arrived.

I NEED A CONCRETE SOLUTION ON THIS NO MORE COPLAINT ATTENDERS REQD. PL REPLACE MY AC.

I AM HOPING AFTER THIS LETTER MY PROBLEMS WD COME TO AN END & NO MORE REMINDERS LETTERS COMPLAINTS WD BE REQUIRED.

IN POSITIVE ANTICIPATION
        DIWAKAR GUPTA

2009/6/30 Diwakar gupta <[protected]@gmail.com>

Hi Voltas,

I am Diwakar Gupta, local resident of Vasundhara, ghaziabad.
        This is regarding my new brand AC(vertis plus) complaint, i have taken a new AC from dealer Vasundhara electronics, vasundhara, Gzbd, on 14th May 09, since that time only its not working. We came to know that its swing moter is also not working.

Not working means its not cooling only fan is running. i have tried a lot but didnt get any satisfactory solution.
        You urself can imagine, wht state of mind i m going into after spending 20k bucks on a new brand appliance which is not working.
        1 or 2 out of 10 times its compressure runs otherwise it keeps releases normal wind.

Some 15 days back we logged a complaint and service engg visits us but nothing changes as yet.

I persume VOLTAS as a wonderful brand, thts why i went for this AC, as i was already using another AC (Vertis premium) which is working gud since 2 yrs.

On 26th June, i logged another complaint and instantly i received a message on my mobile tht my Complaint no is 09JU260722 and a engg will visit in 24 hrs, but 96 hrs have gone and nobody is visited us yet even after reminding service center on 27th, 28th & 29th.

I urge you to take neccesary action towrds this complaint by just not sending any engg but to get this burdon out of our mind, either by rectifying it or by replacing it.
        Will be highly oblized if some senior responsible resource from Voltas care can call me and take care of this isue on priority

Diwakar Gupta
        [protected] (self

Date – 8th July 2009
          I mailed this complained on [protected]@voltasltd.com, this ID was mentioned on the call report o[censored]nited refrigeration but worst condition is that it also bounced, so faxing the letter on[protected] which is also not the correct number, so pls convey my complain to VOLTAS or whoever can help me to get the AC reapired.

Dear Team Voltas,

This has with reference to the above subjected complain no -09JU302007 (customer ID-C0017904), which we logged on 30th June 09 at 2:31 pm.

This is just very sad to inform you that we purchased this particular split AC (Vertis Plus -3 star) on 28th of June 09 from Bharat Electronics, Najafgarh and it went faulty in just 1 day. We asked Bharat Electronics for help but he simply denied that it is not their headache to look after the problem and we need to log the call to service centre. He is right at his place but Is dealer is nowhere responsible if the product sold by him gets faulty in 1 day? Is he selling good product?

Even then we did that and got the complain no... since after the day we are just frustated and getting more with each passing day.

The engineer has visited on 4th July from United refrigeration and told that the outdoor fan motor has become faulty. He took the motor and promised to replace by next working day. Since 6th we are calling to united refrigeration and everytime they tell someone is coming but no one has visted yet and our AC is down.

Is this the kind of service VOLTAS provide and will keep n providing for 5 years? I am very helpless to write all these stories to you, even we people do our jobs and dont have time to write such lengthy mails. But i am left with no option. What is the use if your brand new product gets faulty in a day, why should we spend money on a product which doesnt get repaired in time.. Will we get it repaired in winters and have our room chilled at that time.

Kindly make the AC functional soon at any cost and Many Thanks for the wonderful service of VOLTAS LIMITED.

Sushma Bharti

I have purchased Voltas Water Dispenser on the name of M.A Enterprises on dtd 31 march 2009 from Raghu Electronics Sonipat . From the date of purchasing its not working properly and we lodged a lot of complaint against this whose Complaint no. is 09AP141088.
            i bought a voltas water dispancer but my experience is very bad with this reputed company. its refrigrated function is not working
            Same thing is happening with me. One was delivered on April 28th. Green light was glowing but would not shut. They replaced it from the shop on May 8th today but now the green light is faint. Not long enough to know if it shuts off or not. No refrigeration function or cool water is coming at all. Voltas I feel should send me one directly to my home. New ones I feel will work. The shop Suruchi at Bhunaneswar should be taken to task. I want my money back or credited.

My name is Dr Sathiaseelan Sundaralingam living in Sector 50, Gurgaon 122018, Haryana. I live in a rental accommodation since May 2009. My house has 3 bedrooms and one living room. The house is fitted with 6 Voltas A/C units (2x 2tons and 4x 1.5 tons) which have been bought my landlord during May 2009. All units are brand new which have been purcahsed and installed by authorised Voltas delaers and service engineers respectively.

Unfortunately, since the day 1 we have been facing several issues. The actual issue is that the most of the units are blowing hot air frequently, but the problem has not been identified yet by the Voltas authorised service engineers. The service engineers are visiting our home almost every other day (since May 2009) and tryout solutions in a adhoc manner. For example,
              1. first they have stated that the outdoor units are kept under sun and therefore compressors are shutdown when temperature goes above 40 degree. We have then made shades for all compressors but the problem still appears. We spent significant amount of money for making these shades without gaining anything.
              2. The service engineers also advised us to pour water on top of all compressors every hour to keep the units in working condition. Although i don't accept these meaningless technical statements i have done those for verification purpose. As i expected there are no changes by pouring water. Please note that last few days the temperature in Delhi and Gurgaon are mild but our ACs are still blowing hot airs.
              3. Now, your engineers are stating that the problems lie in the stabiliser and advised us to replace them all.
              This looks to me that i have been made fool by these guys. I would like to know the actual reason for the failures. If we know the reason then we can find some remedies. For this i need a competent/skilled service engineer who can investigate the current issues and advise us for solution. Otherwise it will continue forever in adhoc fashion.

Please note that since we move into this property we are so much disturbed by these issues. We couldn't continue our normal life. Since i am a UK employee i don't know much about the process of handling these local issues.

I altready made a complaint to the Voltas regional manager and Customer service department but i havent received any response so far. Please note that the time when i generate this complaint is 3.49 AM. Hope this will clearly indicate you my desperation of finding an immediate solution.
              Seelan

VOLTAS SPLIT AC — POOR CUSTOMER CARE

The Voltas Vertis model AC was bought 06 months .as there was no cooling effect I lodged a complaint no 10JL0801294 on 08.07.2010, but so far after reminding so many times , no technician was turned up to attend the problem.. Each time a complaint is being made, they take their own time to attend the service required. proper customer care support is required. One of the poorest customer care, I have ever seen.

Very bad and wrost service

In our showroom 3 AC (2 ton split AC) installed in march 2009 since then we are facing problems regularly,
                we complained several times in customer care, service managers, but there is no one who can help us.

customer care officer and others guid us to contact Mr. ANIL KUMAR SHARMA, North regional manager
                Then he suggest to contact MR. SANJEEV AGGARWAL GAZIABAD SERVICE BRANCH MANAGER, , [protected]

But these related persons never reply as they are having responsibilities regarding their services. they ignore and not picking the phone.

we are getting problem since march and never been solved.

they took many parts of AC for change with new one but they didnt return yet.

Kindly if any one can provide me numbers of MR. ISHAT HUSSAIN (VOTAS Chairman) OR MR. SANJAY JOHRI (PRESIDENT Appliances VOLTAS) it will be very help full and appriciated. I want to inform them about their services

cobb apparels
                189 new gandhi nagar
                Gaziabad

[protected], 62

NOTE-- After this experiance I never suggest any body to buy voltas AC and their service are so bad and worst,

Its not "INDIA KA AC, ,

Voltas Split AC 2 ton — water leaking from new Split A/c installed on 27.10.09

Got a SPlit A/c of brand Voltas 2 ton and the person Voltas have come and installed the A/c on 27.10.09. The person from VOltas is service engineer name is Lawerence and from yesterday till knownobody has come to rectify the problem. This is not the way you will handle a customer. I require the person by today evening. This will be a serious issue from my side. Please look into it as soon as possible.

Kunthala
                Look into the problem by today evening and this will be a serious issue

Voltas Split AC 2 ton — 3 a/c dead

3 split a/c 2 ton are not working condition. voltas complaint no. is 10AP0802731,10AP0802751,10AP0802758,10AP0802762

I had made a complaint to your call centre on 28th June 2009(No. 09JU280072) non funtioning of window A/C and the comlaint was attended on 30th June 2009(i.e delay of two days). The engineer of your authorised service centre M/s Timex told that motor is faulty to be repaired/replaced. I asked him to replaced the motor that day and paid advance Rs.500/- for this. The concern man of your authorised service centre Sri Shekhar committed to replace the motor next day i.e. on 01.07.09. But till to day neither any body came to replace the same nor lifting the phone no.[protected], [protected](i.e. total delay to repair the A/C is six days ) of your service centre. So I am fed up and want advance money back. I will repair my A/C from olther agencies.I need your help in this regard and solve my problems by investigating the case on priority.

This reflects your ineficiency in after sales service towards customer, in this connection i want to speak your concern Voltas Window A/C (after sales service heads) will you pl. provide me contact no. and name in return mail

Dhruba Ray
                  Mob No. [protected]

Voltas Window A/C — Poor Customer Support

We have registered our complaint 6 days before, but they are taking their own sweet time to come and attend the complaint. Even you call them daily they say in the evening person will come. They even don’t have any fear of screaming or shouting. You ask them to connect to Team Leader they say they can't. I don’t understand why they say “The person will come in 48 hrs" instead they should say he will come in 1 yr or so.

I will never suggest any one to buy Voltas. I think Tata is busy making Nano and they are not giving much importance to customer care. I must say pathetic customer care.
                  I purchased two 1.5 T Split type Voltas A/c on 30.5.2009. One of the unit is giving me problem from day one. Your repair representative here(Both present and one you had last year) have not been ableto rectify the defect. Problems are:-
                  1. A/C trips on its own and does not work for hours together and
                  it may work on its own after that. Meanwhile the fa on outer unit keeps running.
                  2. Outer unit is noisy.
                  3. I believe that I have been given outer unit of this A/C which was either
                  old or was replaced unit after the defects were noticed.
                  The other A/C is working well.
                  I have time and again reported toMr Balik Ram at your Chandigarh office.Further I have also reported
                  to TA-VOL who assured me that your representative will see me 'shortly'.Nothing

I purchased a voltas water dispenser from naveen electronics, model town on 20th June 2008. They provide me a warranty of one year from voltas on this product. On 27 April 2009, I Call voltas customer service helpline and lodge a service complaint with complaint number (09AP271242), they said in next two days my problem will be solved from that day onwards, I registered three more complaints 09MY061407 6 May, 09JU081682 08 June, 09JU241590 24 June), their technician visit my office but my problem was not solved, I called around 20 times on help line for requesting a better technician but no results, Also, There is a Mr. Parvesh, who is handling my complaint, he is misbehaving and using
                    bad language. I called customer care for his complaint but they deny to register my complaint and also when I request for contact numbers of any senior authority for reporting this matter, they said they cannot provide any telephone numbers and my water dispenser will be repaired within few
                    days, But till date no action had been taken. Now They told me as product is out of warranty, they will not repair it without pay. After few hours, i got a call from Mr. Parvesh, he is asking for Rs 2000 to repair my product as in under warranty...because actual charges will be around 4000.

Voltas Split A.c. — non working of A.C.

Comracer of A.C. is Not starting...

TO WHOM SOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Sir /Madam,

I Natasha Sagar had launched a complaint with Voltas Cust. Care on 27/06/09 Reference No.09JU272248, which was promised to be attended within 48 hours, but contrarily of my repeated reminders no person has even attempted to visit my premises even to check the fault within my AC.

As it is a hot summer & no air conditioning adds to ones miseries, combined with the constant harassment of calling the cust care without any response only a simple "sorry" Or "we shall talk to our seniors & technical dept & forward ur request" adds insult to the already anguished outrage

Kindly help me battle the injustice, the above mentioned company has contracted for under the said ref. number.

Natasha Sagar
                      I BOUGHT VOLTAS 1.0 TON VERTIS PLUS (SPLIT AC-INDOOR-TA 4551028CC08C005586), VOLTAS 1.0 TON VERTIS PLUS (SPLIT AC-OUTDOOR-TA 451107C08E013015) ALONG WITH 4 KVA VOLTAS STABILISER (STD 8090990) FROM SRI MAURTHI AIRCON ON[protected].

FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE TILL NOW (10.07.09) NO FREE SERVICE WAS DONE...I CALLED THE VOLTAS SERVICE CENTRE[protected] SO MANY TIMES TO PROVIDE A FREE SERVICE BUT NO RESPONSE TILL NOW.

THEY ARE GIVING FALSE CONFIRMATION THAT THE AGENT WILL COME TODAY OR TOMORROW TO PROVIDE A FREE SERVICE BUT SO FAR NO ONE HAS COME TILL NOW...
                      THEY ALSO GAVE THE NUMBER OF MR. MUTHU KUMAR (SERVICE TECHNICIAN) WHO WAS ASKED TO ATTEND THE FREE SERVICE IN OUR RESIDENCE. HIS CONTACT NUMBER : [protected].

WILL THE HIGHER ATORITIES LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND DO THE NEEDFUL TO GET THE FREE SERVICE WITHIN THE STIPULATED GUARANTEE PERIORD 1.11.08 TO 1.11.09 ?

EXPECTING YOUR FAVOURABLE RESOPONSE IN THIS MATTER...

MY ORDER NO : 891623 RECEPT NO: 803911/803912 PAYMENT DETAILS : CASH

WE TOOK ORDER IN THE NAME OF SOJI RAMAKRISHNAN
                      C/O KISHORE KUMAR.B, S/O BALA SUBRAMANIAM,
                      D-31 STERLING LITTLE FLOWER APPARTMENTS,
                      NANDHIVARAM, GUDUVANCHERY,
                      CHENNAI : 603202.

CONTACT NUMBER : [protected], [protected].

I bought One Voltas Split AC of 2 Tons Vertis Model on 26th August 07 from Ashoka Sales Agency Faridabad. It worked for 2-3 days in that season and then summers were over and it was not required. Since this AC is installed in our drawing room we use it very rarely i.e for not more than 12-15 times for 3-4 hours during whole season.
                        We were promised two free services of the AC. But we did not get any free service at all.
                        Next season of 2008 AC did not work at all. We made a complain. Somebody came after many days and said Capacitor is not working. If you want free replacement then wait for 7-10 days or if we want early resolution of the issue he can buy one from the markrt and make AC operative. We paid Rs. 450/- and got Capacitor changed and AC started working. I have the bill with me. It worked for not more than on 3-4 ocassions and then again started to give trouble. By this time summer was over.

During this season of 2009 AC has not worked at all till date. History of complains with complaint numbers is as follows:
                        1. Complaint No. 09JU100754 May 09. Person named Appu cell number [protected] came after 3-4 days from Weather comfort services an authorized service center of VOLTAS and said capacitor is not working and changed it. Ho took Rs. 550/- from us and did not give any receipt. Only gave Service Report. AC worked only once in his presence and then did not work again even once. We called Mr. Appu again and he told us to make complaint once again and tell them that our compressor is not working and they will change our compressor.
                        2. Complaint No. 09JU172797 was again lodged with Voltas and was attended by Mr. Ranjit. He said that this time a senior person will come and have a look at the AC and if confirms bad compressor then compressor will be replaced. Head of the unit Mr. Deepak came without any tools and AC was working eratically in his presence. He told that he shall get compressor changed at the soonest. It was around two weeks back. We kept on calling them and were told by Mr. Appu that compressor has been received for replacement and shall be replaced in a day or two. Mr. deepak told me 10 days back that he will come on that day with all tolls and recheck the AC completely. He did not come. I called again next day and he said he will come that afternoon. He never came and then therafter stopped picking our phones.
                        3. We called Voltas complaint center on 30th June and spoke with Mr. Sameer and requested him to put us to some senior person or supervisor to whom we could explain our problem. But he refused to put us to any of his senior persons and once again gave us a complaint no 09JU302824.

Please help us to resolve this problem.
                        Best Regards,
                        Sanjeev Talwar

To Voltas
                          i am Gunpreet Singh having Voltas Ac 1.5 split V. Gold

on 21nd of June i was facing a problem with my AC remote, so i register a complaint at [protected]

with the complaint no 09JU221460 on 22nd June and receive message that the complaint will be solved in 48hrs..

Till today 27th june, no one has visited at my home for my complaint
                          i have complained at[protected] and [protected] many times about my unsolved problem but didn't get any response

This is really a very poor service by Voltas...

Gunpreet Singh
                          314 Model Town, Ludhiana, Punjab.
                          voltas company me koi sunyai hai k nahi .mera ac kam nahi kr raha koi to help kro meri
                          ac mai se pani nikal ra hai plz kisi ko bhejkr service krva do .aur pehli bar ki trh plz late mt karna.
                          My Voltas Split A/C is giving regular headache and the service obtained by the dealers located in Kozhikode is equal to nothing. I had to call them about 20 times , for them to come and see the product. The 'swing' in the system is not in proper working condition. It is almost a month since the service centre people have given us a visit. They told us that the part is not available with them and it has to be ordered from somewhere else. Now they are not even picking up the phone, even after paying a sum of RS. 350/- for the so called 'SERVICE' of checking the problem, without a solution. WE NEED HELP.

I purchased a 1.5Ton Window AC from Voltas on 22nd May'09. On 29th May'09 the fan motor stopped working. Voltas sent its engineer to replace the motor dispite my repeated request to replace the entire unit as it was defected since no Airconditioner stops working within a week's purchase. One the motor was replaced the exact setting of the motor could not be done by Voltas. The engineer visited 4 times to reduce the noise. Before the problem with the fan motor could be resolved completely the AC has now started dispensing water inwards in to the room where it is installed than discharging it outside. On speaking with various serion level officials Voltas the only reply that I get is that it is a problem of the installation and that the machine is not deffective. I fail to understand that how can it be a problem of installation if the water was being discharged uptill now from the rear then all of a sudden it starts dispensing the water inwards. It seems one has to employ an individual on a full time basis to get these machines repaired on a daily basis. Because the officials at Voltas fail to accept that the unit is deffective and insist on only repair.

Voltas window ac 1.5ton — given a burst

the ac given burst while was switched off.. and have have registered a complaint on 2/9/2009. complaint no. 1016 with ludhiana custmer care of voltas. no one came regardng the complaint.. and was also not cooling properly.. and when custmer care employes come they always use to give useless excuses..

Voltas window ac 1.5ton — Voltas 1.5 Ton window AC

I have purchase 1.5 Ton Voltas Window AC during May 2009 which giving heavy noise. Please send a mechanic to attend it immediately on the following address :
                            J P Shukla
                            F-139A, Flat No.8, 3rd Floor Jawahar Park
                            Devli Road, Khanpur, New Delhi 110 062

Voltas Window AC Vertis Plus 1.5 Ton — confirmation of genuineness of the product ,

I have bought a Voltas vertis plus 1.5 ton window AC from SK enterprises, Patna, Bihar on 21 Jun 09. the package was delivered by the dealer at home. when opened it was found that the AC has no company logo or name of Voltas written at the rear side of AC on a metallic sheet which used to be the trade mark of the TATA product. There was no user manual in side and the remote also was not having any company logo of the voltas company no name...

Voltas Vertis Plus — AC Tripping

Hello, .

As per above subject we have installed 01 Tonn AC in July 2007.Now AC is Tripping on F6 fault code.
                              but details of error are not mentioned in operation manual so you are requested to tell me the exact fault of AC.so that we can inform it to nearest AC dealer & can get service immediately....