[Resolved] Voltas — dual policies for online and offline purchase

[email protected] on Jun 15, 2019
I purchase a Voltas 1.5 Ton Inverter Ac from flipkart. For installation Rs. 1500 is charged where as on company website there is Rs. 499 offer is valid till 30 june 19. I asked why they are charging Rs 1500 then they are telling I purchase online so offer is not valid. They are not providing proper warranty and extended warrant also. Is it is legal action by company because they not mentioned anywhere on there website that these offers are not valid on Online Purchase. Now what I can do please guide.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 3, 2019

[Jun 15, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 15, 2019
Dear Pawan Singh,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Updated by [email protected], Jun 15, 2019
Dear Sir

I sent you mail regarding my issue and details.

Pawan
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 01, 2019
Dear Pawan,

We have re-escalated your concern to our team. Request your patience in the interim.

Voltas Online Team

Comments

Installation of ac is not satisfied due to outer accessory of ac put in window of same room, which required to put in other side or upper side. Send your technician for correct installation .

Dear Ananda Powar,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Ananda Powar,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team
My product is in warranty ...and I have submitted the complaint on 21 may 2019 many technicians visited ...and my ac also fitted in your service centre ...but my ac problem is not solving ...they all r ignoring the problem ...I have all the call recording ...if my problem is not solved I will file a case in consumer court ...

Dear Satyam Ashish,

Dear Satyam Ashish,

Voltas Online Team
[censored] product AC not working since purchased your executive visited 5 times but not any solution found why are you selling worst product

Dear Gaurav,

Dear Gaurav,

Voltas Online Team
I purchased voltas 1.5 ton inverter 3star ac on 12 April 2019. When i show problem with ac i complaint the service person and he show the problem and work it. But not solve the problems
This cycle repeat again and again but my problem steel open. I heartly request to help me for product replacement.

Dear Dhruv,

Dear Dhruv,

Voltas Online Team

Voltas - dual policies for online and offline purchase