VRL Logistics / VRL Group

Regd. & Admn. Office
Bengaluru Road, Varur, Hubballi 581207, Karnataka
Fax: +91 83 6223 7614

Bengaluru
"Sri Sai Ram Towers" No. 24, 4th Floor, 5th Main Road, Chamarajpet, Bengaluru 560018
Tel:

Unit No. 7 & 8, 1st Floor, Banaking Commercial, Complex - II, Near APMC Market, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400705

Hyderabad
Plot No. 18, Phase-I, Paigah Colony, Behind Anand Cinema, S.P. Road, Secunderabad 500003
TeleFax: +91 40 2790 0269
Mobile: +91 93 4653 8108

Delhi
No. 40, Rani Jhansi Road, Ground Floor, Opp. Mata Mandir Jhendewalan, New Delhi 110055

Pune
No. 407, Archies Court, Shankar Sheth Road, Swargate, Pune 411042
Tel: +91 20 2644 1717

Kolkata
5/2, Russel Street, 2nd Floor, Poonam Building, Near Jeevandeep Building, Kolkata 700071
Tel: +91 33 2226 6186

Chennai
Parsn Manere Complex, Plot No. 10, "C" Wing, 4th Floor, No. 602, Mount Road, Chennai 600006

Ahmedabad
608, 6th Floor, P.B. Towers, Opp. Vanijaya Bhuvan, Near Deewan Ballu Bhai School, Kankaria Road, Ahmedabad 380022
Tel: +91 79 2546 6681

View More Information...

Bad

VRL Logistics / VRL Group related photos (230)

VRL Logistics / VRL Group Complaints & Reviews

SACHIN.SAKHARE
Our Supplier M/S Laxmi Hydraulics - Solapur (MH) have booked a consignment on "door delivery" basis to M/S Meenakshi Energy Tamminaptanam- Chillakur Mandal - SPSR Nellor Dist- 524412.

We understand from our supplier that you have raised Auction Notice for the material.We are surprised for the reason of delivering the material to your godown at Hubballi. Arrange to deliver the material to Consignee.

Please inform me on below Cell number - +91 [protected]- Sachin Sakhare

[Feb 25, 2015] VRL Logistics / VRL Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Treat matter on SOS basis. resolution and reply highly appriciated.

aspirehealthcaresurat
    I am very disappointed to delivery of our goods as a medicine.This transport have not a sence that how to handling the goods like a medicines or any glassware materials. so everyone requested, dont select this transport.my L.R.no.and some pics.as her mentioned below as a [protected]

Vrl Logistics — In Transit delay

Consignment transit delay in more then 20 days, We booked consignment on 24.04.2015 at Chittoor Murugampattu VRL till date the material not delivery at Kanchipuram.

Vrl Logistics — Consingment delay / No response

sundarr.kamai
      Dear Sir, One of our consignment booked in Ahmedabad on 06.02.2015 on door delivery basis vide LR[protected], till now (14.2.15)...

Yusuf Jakati
      Machine was booked from rajkot Gujrat to Belgaum Karnatatka Lr no [protected] The machined was loaded in big truck but it came to us in ace that time the machine was damaged while liffting the bottom pannel was totally damaged we showed to the delivery person but no response

machine received in damage condition
      machine received in damage condition

[Jan 29, 2015] VRL Logistics / VRL Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vrl Logistics — Delivery delay [Resolved]

vijay pittala
        Dear sir, Please salve met riyal Delivery delay Please forword Bellow deli vary details as early as possible, Delivery...

Vrl Logistics — Box Damage and Item missing

Sudhee Kulkarni
        Sir I had Taken the stock on 15/12/14 (LR no- [protected]). Its clearly shown that it tear in middle of the box and taken...

anash8986
        Hi, We sent in 92 kgs of paper plates via VRL logistics to Delhi from Chennai. We reached the Pallavaram branch with our goods (paper cups in 4 carton boxes). They weighed in 92Kgs and said since we are transporting in Box they will have to rely on the volume rather the weight and charged us with Rs. 3600. However we found that the product was delivered to the destination in gunny bags with all the paper plates damaged. There were no information given to us with regards to this. Can someone please look into this and help us move forward.

[Dec 13, 2014] VRL Logistics / VRL Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Syed Qamaruddin
          Hello L. R. No.[protected] Dated 22-11-14 Booked at Iqbal Gunj Ludiana Punjab and Waluj unload at 29-11-14 at 12-30 P.M. and today[protected] p.m. not Delivered at Waluj to Aurangbad. Pls adjust your spl Case of Service and my service Universal Traders Khadkeshwar, Aurangabad-431001 (MS[protected] [protected]

[Dec 02, 2014] VRL Logistics / VRL Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

material not received

our material delevery date 10/10/2013 So till date material not recived So pls kindly arrange the above material arrange at the earliest LR NO[protected] Date of booking 03/10/2013

pavankoppu
            I have booked a Volvo ticket from bang to Hyderabad (Jny Date: 6th Oct 2014) from Madiwala Stop. Due to the heavy rain and traffic jam, I was late by just 5 min. I spoke with the Guys in VRL office Madiwala and I was informed that the bus has been left and I need to take the private auto and catch the bus at Ananda Rao Circle The guys sitting at the office are really arrogant and helpless. No one have properly responded. I asked them 2 things and even refused to do the same. 1. Please give me the bus driver no (or) bus service no. No one gave the reply and I waited for 5 min. 2. Please call the Anand Rao circle office and inform them that I will reach there by time as I missed the bus at Madiwala. Simply I got the reply that you have booked through online site and ask those people only. i got stunned One of the person in the office, who is sitting in the last seat simply used the word 'get out from here'. Then I took auto by paying 300/- and went to Anand Rao circle I want to make a note of the management that, please provide the sufficient details to the customers 1. Provide the service no (or) bus number, driver number to the passengers atleast 1 hour before start time 2. Suppose If anyone miss the bus, atleast make the call and inform them that bus has arrived. 3. Give a proper training to the employees who is sitting in the office how to speak with customers in a proper way After reaching the AnandRao Circle, I was able to know from co passengers that, if I missed the bus at Madiwala and there are a quite no of other buses at the same time which will reach AnandRao Circle and you can get into it instead of taking auto. Atleast these words are also not informed by your VRL guys. Really stupidity I had a chat with co passengers after entering into the bus and everyone are complaining the same. People lost faith on the VRL now and I was surprised to see the very bad feedback in internaet on VRL about timings and service. Please cooperate with passengers, as you people are not taking us for free of cost. Hope you understood the concern.

[Oct 13, 2014] VRL Logistics / VRL Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vrl Logistics — PARCEL MISSING [Resolved]

UMMEAYMAN
              DEAR SIR WAYBILL NO :[protected] DATE : 23.09.2014 FROM : DELHI NANGLOI TO : CHENNAI TPT (TN) INWARD ENTRY ON 01.10.2014 THE...

sureshnagraj
              We are having severe problem with your transport regarding above mentioned LR. This LR is booked by M/S. RS. Industries-Parwanoo to M/S. Lakshmi Venkateshwara Associates on 04/08/14 on arrival of the material at our godown we found heavy damages in this particular material . As such the receiving party rejected the material but now we find this material lying at VRL bangalore karesandra godown nor material not despatch back to the sender. Please also note this particular LR is on paid basis for which the amount is also collected, now surprisingly the same LR is in to pay basis. Secondly, we are trying to contact Mr.Yogesh-Manager from parwanoo Mobile No : [protected] / [protected] who had assured to look into this matter & arrange to deliver, now not even responding to any of our phone calls. He had also promised to bare the damage charges, as this has repeated after several complaints to the previous LR also. Contacting person for M/S. RS. Industries-Mr.Atul Jindal Mob No : [protected] Contacting person for M/S. SLV /Bangalore Mr. Suresh Mob No : [protected] Regards, Suresh

Vrl Logistics — fright charges charged very high [Resolved]

yogesh s raut
                Our vendor m/s Malathi ‎ Polymers had booked a consignment on 21/05/2014 L.R. NO.[protected] The parcel was delivered...

graw
                I needed to courier some items so that it is door delivered.But staff member instead of door delivery registered items as parcel(to godown). There were food items which are not delivered yet to bangalore. All the food items will be spoiled. Food items wereworth rs more than 600 and all i lost because of staff negligence. When i complaint in VRL there is no action taken against such resources, nor my loss was taken care Staff members were Umesh and Bassappa. courier from belgaum to bangalore. Way bill no :[protected] Thanks

Vrl Logistics — extra charging by CHidambaram VRL office

User1396532133
                  Our LR no[protected], the parcel was booked at Delhi and it have to be delivered at Chidambaram, Cuddalore district. to pay...

Tejaswinih
                  Bus from borivali to sagara on 22nd feb 2014. Bus no. 8552
                  I had booked 3 female seats. Seat number 24 was booked fr ladies and then during the journey they allowed men to sit beside. They didn't rearrange the seating even after humble request. And some drunk men boarded the bus which I think is very disturbing act. We trust your brand name and chose to travel with you. This is not expected in return Very poor !

suhasrao
                    Hi, I would like to lodge a complaint against VRL travels for the misbehavior by one of their agent in Mumbai.I had booked a ticket with VRL travels today morning(15/12/2013)from Mumbai to Goa by paying rs 200 extra for the bus which was scheduled to depart at 5pm.The original cost was rs 600 and the agent told as they have put extra bus therefore the price is Rs800.I got a call in the afternoon saying that the bus is cancelled and told me to adjust in 7pm bus and I was offered the last seat.I told him when I had paid you rs 200 extra as i have to reach Goa early morning as I have to attend office than why should I adjust that too in the last seat as I am travelling with my wife.The agent was not ready to listen and eventually it resulted in an argument.The agent started speaking very rudely and told do whatever you want.I told him that I will go to consumer forum for that he replied in a very rudely manner saying go wherever you want we cannot adjust.I got irritated by the behavior of that agent and I cancelled my ticket.I just wanted to highlight the misbehavior of the agent as this is not the way to treat the passengers.I hope my complaint will result in some action against VRL travels.Thanks

gssatheesh
                      This is an complaint to inform you that the PNR 12744417 suppose to get down at dharwad. But your persons didnot wake up the customer at the destinated place resulting the straight away went on bye pass. All of a sudden, the custmer noticed that the bus is already reached MK hubli. Immediately it is informed to the driver to stop. The customer got down at MK hubli instead of Dharwad i.e., 55 kms away from Dharwad.

Just imagine if the customer would have been a lady? what would be the case. This type of irresponsibility personals services from your esteemed organisation is not acceptable under any circumstances.

You are request to take immediate action on concerned person and feedback to me the action taken so that further we should be careful to choose your travel services.

Mob:[protected]

[Sep 24, 2013] Vrl Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vrl Logistics — NON RECEIVING REFUND

APPLICATION NO. 11594883 NAME : NARENDRA GADHVI PLACE : RAJKOT

M jayavarma hegde
                        I have booked a ticket at VRL office mangalore in sleeper for my sister prabhavathi senior citizen in VRL Bus for travelling on[protected] from Mangalore to Bangalore After confirming that the Bus dropping point at Banashnakari and Devegowda petrol Bunk.(Your Online booking showing these points) The Bus KA-25- C-8550 left mangalore at right time , However concerned staff of the Bus droped my sister at Jayanagar Bus 4th Block terminus informing that this is the last point causing problem. My only Request is if you are not able to drop the at the place you promised, please inform in advance so that we can utilise the Service of other BUS SERVICES YOu may contact mrs prabhavathi -[protected] for confirmation yours M JAYAVARMA HEGDE M jayavarma hegde

SRIDHAR GANGADHAR
                          1. PNR NO 12496902 / SRIDHAR / 02.09.2013 / RAJAJINAGAR TO BELGAUM A/c SL/ SEAT L7 / BUS NO 806
                          2. IT WAS RAINING / I REPORTED AT 9.30 PM AT RAJAJINAGAR VRL OFFICE OPP POLICE STATION
                          THE PERSON AT THE COUNTER CHECKED THE TICKET AND WROTE BUS NO AS 806 . HE ASKED ME
                          AT 9.40 PM TO SIT INSIDE THE OFFICE AS IT WAS RAINING OUTSIDE . HE TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL
                          ANNOUNCE BUS NO AS SOON AS IT ARRIVES THERE
                          3. NEITHER THE SECURITY PERSON / OFFICE BOYS / NOR THE STAFF OF THE BUS CALLED ME OR
                          ANNOUNCED THE BUS NO / NAME.TILL 10.20 PM
                          4. ONE VOLVO BUS TO BELGAUM ALSO CAME AND LEFT AT 10.25 PM . I THOUGHT MY BUS ( 806 )
                          COULD BE LATE AS IT WAS RAINING
                          5. WHEN I ASKED AT 1035 PM , A PERSON AT THE COUNTER TELEPHONED SOME BODY AND TOLD ME
                          THAT BUS NO 806 HAS ALREADY L;EFT AND HAS CROSSED NELAMNGALA
                          6. HE TOLD ME TO BOARD ANOTHER BUS TO HUBLI AND CHANGE AT CHITRADURGA - FOR WHICH I HAD
                          NO OTHER OPTION
                          7. THE DRIVER OF HUBLI BUS TOOK ME UNWILLINGLY - AS IF I WAS UNWANTED THERE . IT WAS AGAIN
                          AT 2.00 PM WHEN THAT BUS REACHED CHITRADURGA
                          8. ONE PERSON AT YOUR CHITRADURGA OFFICE LISTENED TO ME AND TOLD ME TO TRAVEL BY
                          NON AC BUS (5011 ) TO BELGAUM . I HAD NO OTHER OPTION BUS TO OCCUPY SEAT NO 32 ( LAST
                          UPPER ) AND REACH BELGAUM AT 8.10 AM
                          9. THE DRIVER / CARE TAKER OF BUS NO 806 AND ALL THE OFFICE STAFF AT RAJAJINAGAR OFFICE
                          WERE CARELESS AND IRRESPONSIBLE . HOW CAN THEY SIGN THE TRIP SHEET WITH OUT
                          VERIFYING THE DETAILS OF THE PASSENGERS
                          ( PL NOTE THAT EVEN KSRTC CONDUCTOR - GAVE ME A CALL ON MY MOBILE - WHEN I WAS NOT IN
                          THE CORRECT PLATFORM AT BANGALORE BUS STAND RECENTLY )
                          10 THE JOURNEY WAS THUS HORRIBLE - BECAUSE OF THE ABOVE LAPSE ON THE PART OF VRL STAFF
                          II COULD NOT CONCENTRATE ON MY OFFICIAL ENGAGEMENTS ON 03.09.2013 AS I COULD NOT
                          SLEEP / RELAX DURING JOURNEY
                          11. I HAD FACED SUCH PROBLEMS RECENTLY WHEN I TRAVELED FROM SHIRDI TO BANGALORE
                          RECENTLY WITH MY FAMILY MEMBERS ( COMPLIANT LODGED )
                          12 PL NOTE THAT OF LATE, THE QUALITY OF CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM VRL IS DETERIORATING
                          IT MAKES US TO HAVE A SECOND THOUGHT WHILE CHOOSING TO TRAVEL BY VRL
                          ( MY RETURN JOURNEY FROM BELGAUM TO BANGALORE ON 03.09.2013 WAS OK )

SRIDHAR . G
                          CHIEF MANAGER - AFD
                          BANK OF INDIA
                          ZONAL OFFICE , K G ROAD
                          BANGALORE 560 009
                          [protected]@bankofindia.co.in

mahesh020
                            sir I booked two tickets to Bangalore, one from nipani and other from belgaum....in nipani VRL OFFICE on 22nd aug 2013. due to mistake from VRL office boy the both tickets were booked from nipani itself. When I noticed message in my mobile for confirmation of registration I got to know that both seats were booked from nipani itself. Now the matter is my family member (woman passenger) is waiting in belgaum near RAMDEV HOTEL infront of VRL office. when I asked that boy he told that need not to worry VRL(VITA) bus wil stop near ramdev.but the vrl bus didn't went to ramdev itself on 23rd aug 2013 which was departure date. when I enquired that again in VRL office they telling that none of the VRL bus wil go in belgaum city they will leave from outside itself. On 23rd aug due to this thing my family member didn't went to Bangalore itself............now tel what I have to do
                            Please go through the brochure/bills/receipts for any terms and conditions. You can send them a legal notice stating your grievance and for the refund. You have a very prima facie case against the Company. They will certainly start responding to you immediately. I am a lawyer. Please do not hesitate to call me.
                            Satish