[Resolved]  www.Tamilmatrimony.com — Matrimonial Scam

I sure agree there are lot of scam artists on the prowl on these matrimonial sites who are looking one for easy money or physical relationship or both in some or many cases . Gender or education has nothing to do with being fooled because they are all clever and know the rules of the game . Probably I am one of those who got into only scamsters ..and like to share what happened. One of the guys that I got to know on this site refused for marriage because I am a non-brahmin and offered to fix match with his friend who was non-brahmin and unemployed and idle . Second is this guy who was a Muslim based in US put up pictures from his younger years almost 15 - 20 years younger claimed to be a Hindu from a Royal family in South India . After he vanishing from the scene I found that he is already married not once but has more than one wife and this is one of the means of earning for him. Sadly he got a lakh of rupees from me too . After this incident I got careful but the next interest I got was from a man who wanted like someone reportedly mentioned in previous comments wanted to spend some private time in the process of getting to know better and fortunately I turned that proposal down and then there are these guys who posted profiles ..send interest or accept interest and finally when it comes to making a commitment of marraige they give the excuse that parents will not agree. My question here is dont you people ( both men and women) know what your parents priorities are before posting profile on a matrimonial sites ? dont you people know the difference between dating sites and matrimonial sites ? I know of a person who put up a profile with a picture which was atleast 10 years old and later deleted his profile for couple of years and now his profile appeared on www.tamilmatrimony.com with the same picture which is now 14 years old . He is an advocate from Chennai High Court. What an irony ?
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:03:03