Whirlpool India

Haryana
India - 122001

Awesome

Whirlpool India Complaints & Reviews

This has referance to my mail dt: 21 April, 2011 and also 03 May 2011. I am repeating the mail because there has been no response from your side whatsoever. This attitude of yours greatly emphasizes the fact that WHIRLPOOL INDIA is presently THE WORST company that I have encountered so far as far as after sales services are concerned. Since you are not interested in providing the service as required, kindly have the decency and courtesy to respond to my mail atleast.

I have a whirlpool Iceberg dlx 310 lts Frost Free refrigerator (Model No: 10190 Serial No: INA[protected] purchased on 05/05/2007 from Wheels and Wares, Shillong. The fridge stopped working around 6 months back. Complaint was given to your service engineer stationed in Shillong (Mr. J.K. Singh - [protected]).

Till date he has changed all the main parts - relay, fuse, timer and the thermostat and I had to pay all the expenses ( cost of material and labour charge) as demanded. Unfortunately, the fridge has not worked ever since. On repeated enquiries your service engineer always says that the parts has been sent by the company and is in transit. However, none of the parts that he has changed so far has provided any solution to the problem. He has finally said that since the fridge is old, the company has stopped manufacturing spare parts.

Your Guwahati office is no better. They had promised to send one engineer, but unfotunately it seems that the engineer is still in transit alongwith the spare parts. This is the pathetic condition of Whirlpool India.

I feel that I have made a very grave mistake in purchasing a Whirlpool fridge. I should have gone for tried and tested brand such as LG as suggested by others. Be rest assured that Whirpool brand will never again enter my house and this goes for all my contacts , be it now or in the future.To top it all your customer care service is pathetic. There has been no response from their side so far.I hope you acknowledge this complaint.

ARIFF HOSSAIN
Shillong - 793001
Aug 13, 2020
whirlpool is worst company in product quality and service.their engineeres are big liers close complaints by telling lies.my ro has not been working for last 5 months and i have complained to customer care, their email-id, contacts nos. but there is no response.so before buying whirlpool you should think.

I have been purchased Whirlpool Refrigerator dated-13.5.2011 from Reliance digital Retail limited Vishnu Enclave, 229 NSC Bose Road Kolkata-700047 and I have requested them that next day morning Kindly give me demonstration because that’s my new flat no one is staying there and Iam waiting there for the company people for demonstration but after waiting long time when I have called Reliance digital for demo person. They have told me the person will going shortly to your residence / some time they have told we will call you later / some time they have told me that demo people will called you / some time they told me wait we try to track the demo people / some time they told me is it demo will going to happen today / some time they told me demo person is very near to your house.
    Trust me they have harassment me like this way and for the nessacary requirement I have called them several time. It’s a very bad experience for me.
    I have also requested a Refrigerator stand but till date I have not received the same. No one from the store has bother to call even every time they told me within 5 minutes we call you. But sorry to say no one call me.
    Even I have written in the demonstration copy that there is a complain inside the refrigerator there is a dent and I have written on dated-14.5.2011 in the job sheet but till date I have not get any call from Whirlpool service center. Yesterday & Today I have called to Reliance digital for to know about the service I have requested for subject the inside dent first 3 / 4 call no proper reply & last time when I have called them they told me very loudly and very roughly that when the stock will come we late you know there is no exact time when I will get the service and I asked them what about the refrigerator stand they told me that will come on that time.

Now this is the way you handle your customers it’s the way they behave with their customers. Then sorry to tell you the business will going effect for certain employee you have in your stores.
    It’s really heart me for your behavior.
    Iam waiting for your reply regarding the concern.
    Thanks & Regards
    Surajit Guha
    M-[protected]
    Aug 13, 2020

We are using a whirlpool washing machine. I had a complaint mentioning that it was not working properly past 8 months but the person who came for service was more interested to sell the trolley which is situated for the machine as well as scale gone powder which is used to clean the machine inner part. We bought both the things but our problems still not solved. It’s almost eight months our problem is in machine showing E-1 error every time they came and change the circuit board and they said it’s got rectify, but after one wash we facing same problem. We complained Customer Service, workshop and as well as Mr. Rafiq (+91-[protected]) area manager also till date there is no solution.Realy Whirlpool Company is very disgusting.

My name is aniruddha Patil
        adress-c/o Nishikant jamsutkar,chaitanya nagar,kuwarbao, ratnagiri,maharashtra,pin-415612
        Whirlpool refrigerator
        Model No-DC1955
        Sr No-[protected]
        [protected]@rediffmail.com

I brought new refrigerator on 18/01/2011, in march mid its compressor was faulty because of that refrigerator was not cooled.so i register a complaint inservice centre( Chiplun office -Dist-ratnagiri,maharahtra) company service engineer came & replaced faluty compressor with new one,be still freeze is not cooling well.Again its compressor is faulty.Company service engineer suggest me that this model number is faulty you replace this refrigerator with new one.
        I realy suffered a lots of problems from whirlpool. I want new freeze.How new one freeze could suffred this compressor problems.
        I have registered complaint in whirpool(chiplun office) but no buddy pickup my phones.
        Kindly take necessary action for them.
        Aug 13, 2020

I have notified a complain in Whirlpool customer care for my AC not working properly in morning at 9:00 am on 14th May 2011 and requested them to get it fixed on priority. Customer care promised me that you will receive a call in 4 Hrs and same will be fixed within 24 to 48 Hrs.

Till 15th May 2011 evening 5:30 pm neither I received any call nor any one visited my place to fix the complain , during this period I made several calls to customer care and the engineer they have assigned and everyone is just trying to allot new timings for visit which is never met.

As a responsible citizen I would request you to take proper action against them for all false promises and my mental trauma so that customer care can take a lesson and companies should understand the responsibilities towards their customers.

Should you need any kind of my assistance , please feel free to contact me on below mentioned details.

Best Regards
          Ritesh Shekhar
          ritesh.[protected]@gmail.com
          Aug 13, 2020

I want to register a complaint against Whirlpool - Dealer, GURUJI electronics in West patel nagar for cheating.

Bought a Water purifier RO,dealr has taken the complete amount and product not yet delivered,given 100% complete case payment.now dealer has stop responding to calls also.

Whirlpool company sucks,dealers sucks and top of it Customer care is good for nothing

when i called at customer care to log a complaint against this dealer and report th insidance,even the customer care dint speak properly and used bad language " aap illogical baat kr rahe hai" and bangged the phone.

such people should be thrown immediatly out from the market.

please helo as my money is stuck and product has not yet been delivered.

no one is responding,please help

thanks
            Kiran
            Dwarka New Delhi
            Aug 13, 2020

Our complaint was attended by authorised service centre Uttaranchal Refrigeration Haldwani throuth service engineer Mr anil khati on 15.4.2011.A sum of rupees 200/- as service charge was paid vide receipt No A 8378 .to Mr Khati.We were assured that the filter problem is resolved but while using the machine we find that the problem is persisting as such.Reminding him on the phone our complaint is still unattented.
              The above machine is only twoyears old being used by a small family of 3 members.A poor after sale service was never expected from such a reputed company We hope that our grievances will be taken seriously by the company at earliest.

DEAR SIR

I HAVE ORDER TO STARCJ A WHIRLPOOL MICROWAVE WITH ORDER NO.[protected] DATED 17.4.2011. COMPANY DELIVERED THE MICROWAVE WITH INVOICE NO.[protected] WHICH I RECEIVED THROUGH COURIER ON 20.04.2011 EVENING . WE FOUND SOME GIFTS BROKEN IN THE PRESENCE OF DELIVERY PERSONS AND INFORMED IMMEDIATELY TO STARCJ IN THE PRESENCE OF THOSE PERSON AND ASSURED TO EXCHANGE WITHIN 8-10 WORKING DAYS BUT NOT KEEP THERE PROMISE. WHEN THE DEMO PERSON CAME OUR HOUSE TO GIVE DEMO THEN HE TOLD US THAT MICROWAVE IS NOT IN SAFE CONDITION TO USE FOR FAMILY. AND HE FORWARD THE COMPLAINT TO ENGINEERS OF WHIRPOOL INDIA. ENGINEERS ON VISIT AGAIN CONFIRMED IT DEFECT AND SAID US TO SOME PARTS OF NEW MICROWAVE WHICH IS NOT YET USED EVEN AFTER PAYING THE FULL AMOUNT ON DELIVERY. HE ASSURED TO VISIT AGAIN AND REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE PARTS. BUT TILL TODAY NO PROPER SOLUTION HAS BEEN PROVIDED TO US AGAINST THE COMPLAINT NO.CH[protected] (URGENT) EVEN AFTER 25-30 CALLS MADE BY US FROM OUR MOBILE WHICH CAN BE VERIFIED FROM MY BILL DETAIL. THIS IS THE ADDITION COST WE ARE PAYING AGAINST ADVANCE PAYMENT MADE TO COMPANY ON DELIVERY. CHILDREN AT HOME ARE FEELING TOO SAD ON THIS EXPERIENCE OF DEALING THE STARCJ AND WHIRLPOOL COMPANY.

PLEASE GIVE THE JUSTICE AND HELP THE CONSUMER

UMA SHARMA W/O SHASHI BHUSHAN
                MOBILE NO.[protected]

Whirlpool Microwave — Committed to deliver but not yet delivered

I purchased one Microwave on 26th June,2010 from Madivala shopping Mall . They are supposed to deliver microwave in my home by Sunday. Now Monday, Tuesday,Wednessday and theusday is also over. Yesterday (thursday) whenever I went to Total Mall, they are telling it is not possible to deliver this week also. Monday we will try for this.

what is this ? Did I delay to pay for this ? Did you tell me before deducting moeny that you will Microwave after 10 days ? Why are they telling this now ?

This is bushit shopping . They are chitters. I just want to convey this message to everybody so that people won't go to This mall and purchase anything from this mall. I am really scared that wjhether I will recieve my mircrowave or not. For the time being , I am thinking that my money has been pickpocked by Pocketmar.
                TO MISLEAD THE CONSUMER SOFT SPOKEN COSTUMER CARE ARE APPOINTED WHO ONLY FORWARD URGENT COMPLAINTS BUT NOT PRODUCTIVE OR RESULT ORIENTED

I think no one in Whirlpool is bothered about the customers and it is only the sales which matters a lot for the company. I am really upset with the kind of service support provided by the Whirlpool. I have been calling the customer care no since morning today and even was kept on hold for more than 25 minutes one time but no one is responding to the calls. It is very shameful for such a big company.

I am having an AMC for Air Conditioner and this is my third compaint in just less than three weeks for the same issue and i am unable to understand what kind of service support you are providing to the customers. My first complaint was registered on 22nd April and AC was delivered after 5 days and it run for one day and started giving the same problem again. Then it was taken again 1st May and delived on 4th May and it worked for less than a week and now again it had the same problem.

I think you should not have any objection if i will take this to the consumer forum for redressal because no one is showing the responsibility from the company. Your service dealers are giving the priority to the customers from whom they have to get the money and ignoring the other customers.

Pls treat this as a serious lapse in your service support and am hopeful that you will look into such issues faced by the customers and ensure better customer support.

I request all other to be very careful while purchsing the products of this company. The service support is worst and they do not have the capable people to resolve the complaints. They should sack all the service employees of Delhi.

Big shame to this company
                  Aug 13, 2020

It is not even 1 year that , I bought Whirlpool Split AC and its got malfunctioning before warranty period.

I raised a complaint by calling customer care.and its in Pending Status for almost 1 week .

I am frustrated and disappointed by the same and routine answer " We'll call you back in MAX 1 hr"
                    finally( on 8th day) a service engineer comes and say that PC board got damaged and Remote is not working .I Need to replace those parts it seems.

They analyze for about 2-3 days and say that this occurred due to Voltage fluctuations and Phase changes.

They installed a stabilizer for this purpose of voltage fluctuations and now that is not working properly and finally AC got effected.

Customers do not prefer a AC , which doesn't even fulfill the Basic Requirement.

This is not What I expected from a Big Brand company like 'Whirlpool',
                    Is this the way you completed 100 years , just by selling products and just not bothering about customers,after that.

Currently, My warranty period is not expired and I got this problem.

I would say, Please pick up your AC and return back my money (or) replace with a new AC set

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have purchased Whirlpool Refrigerator 300 liters model Proton (three door model) from your authorized seller M/S Vasanth & Co, Pondicherry on[protected]. We come across cooling problem in the middle & bottom compartment with in 3 months o[censored]sage. The Refrigerator was used for only domestic purpose & not for commercial usage.

Purchased on :[protected]
                      Bill no. : [protected]
                      Value of the Refrigerator: Rs. 23300/-
                      Model :300Proton 3Door DLX

We logged a complaint to the local service centre and they attended the problem. They didn’t disclosed the nature of the problem with me. They insisted to use Stabilizer & they have stabilizer which is exclusive model for Whirlpool fridge. We bought the same from them and installed on[protected] through their tecnician it self.

The Stabilizer Model : Duro Max DMN-VX13505
                      Cost of the Stabilizer :Rs.2200/-
                      SR No.CN[protected] Dt.[protected]

Within 4 to 5 days o[censored]sage, the same cooling problem was faced in the refrigerator and logged complaint again with Vasanth & Co & service centre. They came and replaced some components inside the freezer area and made it to work.
                      SR No.CN[protected] Dt.[protected]

Again 4 to 5 days o[censored]sage, the same problem was arised in the refrigerator and logged complaint with Vasanth & Co & service centre. They sent another senior technician to attend the complaint. This time, they replaced heater in the freezer area and assured that no problem will come here after.

SR No: Not given for further complaints.

After one weeks of the usage, again the cooling problem was noticed. The freezer is cool enough but the middle & bottom were not cooling at all. All the items kept inside were rottened. We have logged complaint with Vasanth & Co & service centre on[protected]. They did not attend or responded for my complaint. Every time when I call, their reply is that the technician is on the way to attend.

What is the average Life time of Refrigerator?
                      I want to know your refrigerator life time.
                      What is the MTBF period of your Refrigerator?
                      Is the Proton model Refrigerator is Validated?
                      I took wrong decision while purchasing your product. Please take back your fridge & return my money back.

Dissatisfied Customer

A.Moorthy
                      [protected]@yahoo.com

HELLO,
                        I BOUGHT A SPLIT AC 0.8 TON OF WHIRLPOOL ON 20.6.2008 FROM A LOCAL DEALER IN LUDHIANA WITH 4 YEARS WARRANTY OF ITS COMPRESSOR & 1 YEAR WARRANTY OF REST OF IT'S PARTS. I REGULARLY SERVICED IT FROM A COMPANY,S AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTER.
                        LAST WEEK I GET IT SERVICED FROM THE SAME. AFTER TWO DAYS OF SERVICE IT WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AS IT IS NOT GETTING COOL.
                        I COMPLAINED FOR THE SAME TO THE SERVICE CENTER. THEY FORWARD ME TO THE SERVICE MANAGER MR. NIRMAL SINGH. AND THEN TO THE D.S.M MR. PATHANIA. THEN I CALLED TO THE CUSTOMER CARE[protected]. ALL OF THEM HAVE THE DIFFERENT QUOTES FOR THE CHARGES OF THE COMPRESSOR. SOME ONE IS TELLING ME FOR 2600, OTHER ONE 2400, THE OTHER ONE 1850+SERVICE TELLING ME THESE FOR THE GAS FILLING CHARGES FOR THE NEW COMPRESSOR.
                        BUT THE MAIN THING IS THAT I HAVE PURCHASED IT WITH 4 YEARS WARRANTY OF ITS COMPRESSOR & I AM NOT GOING TO PAY FOR THIS AND FOR ITS GAS ETC.
                        AS THERE PRODUCT IS OF LOW QUALITY , SO THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT ALL.
                        PLEASE HELP ME TO TACKLE THEM. I WILL THANKS YOU ALL TEAM.
                        Aug 13, 2020

I have registered a complaint with local office of Whirlpool for a beeping noise with my refrigerator FF-350...

I had purchased two whirlpool window AC along with required accesorries vide Invoice No 892 dated 26-04-10, amounting to Rs 45000/-(Rs Forty Five Thousand Only)from ACE TECHNOMARK, J-36/37, SEC-18, NOIDA. Out of two AC one had gone out of gear right from the date of its installation. On complaint it was also casually attended by the engineer of Whirlpool company against complaint No. 2942 made during first week of May 2010,but the defect could not be rectified till today. Again a complaint was lodged with above customer care centre of the above said Company on 19-04-11 bearing complaint No. GB[protected], but the Company failled to mitigate my complaint so far. I have approached telephonically near about 19 times to different persons of the aforementioned centre but of no avail. The modus operandi being adopted by aforementioned Company has caused hostile harrasement and does not fulfil the needs of the sacred customer, hence it needs appropriate legal course of action to safeguard the interest of the innocent customer at this stage.The H'onable Consumer Court may like to take suitable remedial action against the poor responses of the aforementioned Company and obliged.
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          We purchased Whirlpool AC 3 years ago.The AC started showing problems after 2years and in every 4 months it needs filling.The agents as usual say this is because Noida is not a good place and Noida has a lot of open drains.The whirlpool sells horrible products.The qulity of products is very bad and the servicing is the worst.The service engineer (number :[protected]) took 400 rupees for servicing and now not picking up calls.I tried his number atleast 10 times but no reply/Please stop selling your products in India if you cannot provide service .

WE HAVE ORDERED A MICROWAVE OF WHIRLPOOL COMPANY THROUGH STAR CJ NETWORK INDIA PVT LTD. GURGAON HARYANA VIDE ORDER NO.[protected] DATED 17.4.2011. COMPANY HAS DELIVERED US THE PRODUCTED ON 20TH APRIL 2011. WHICH HAS TECHNICALLY DEFECTIVE AND UNSAFE FOR THE FAMILY AND CHILLDERN AS PER THE STATEMENT OF PERSONS SENT FOR DEMONSTRATION BY THE COMPANY. SOME ALLIED GIFT ITEMS ARE ALSO BROKEN UNDER THE PACKING WHICH WERE IMMIGIATALLY INFORMED TO THE COMPANY IN THE PRESSNCE OF PERSONS WHO DELIVERED THESE PRODUCTS AT OUR HOME. WE HAVE REQUESTED THEM TO EXCHANGE THE MICROWAVE FOR THE SAFATY OF FAMILY AS IT CAN HEATUP AND DESTROYED THE NEAR UPAREA ON USE AS STATED BY PERSON WHO VISIT OUR HOME FOR DEMO FROM THE COMPANY

WE REQUEST PLESE TO EXCHANGE THE PRODUCT FOR THE SAFTY PURPOSE

THANKS

REGARDS

UMA SHARMA W/O SHASHI BHUSHAN SHARMA
                            B-14/149 CHOPRA STREET
                            NEAR GURMANDI, PATIALA, PUNJAB
                            Aug 13, 2020

Whirlpool/Microwave — delivery not made so far

Please refer to Booking ID No.[protected] dated 5th April2010. I was given phone calls on 1st and 2nd April and was provided with information on the products by e-mail and was asked to book an order for participating in a draw. I booked the Whirlpool microwave at Rs. 7095/= and was given the booking ID No.[protected] and customer care No.[protected].

Can I know the delivery status? How long do I have to wait for the same? Pl confirm. I have made payment through credit card.

Whirlpool / Microwave — cement not deliver

ORDER NO[protected]

THANKS
                            HARI SANGAM

Dear Concern,

i am using whirl pool washing machine from last 2 years, on 8/3/11 my machine got repaired, iregistered the complained through customer care (SR no.CN[protected].

After that one guy has came & collected Rs.450/- but he did not check my machine properly.

then he told some part has to be change thet cost comes nearly Rs.4000/-, we agreed & asked them to complete, then he brought one part, when he got down from his bike that has been broken, then he returned.

After one week he did not respond my phone, they closed my complained without completed,

After that i registerd the complained on 16/3/11 (Sr No.CN[protected]) no body has come they closed my complained also.

Again i registered the complained 25/3/11 (SR No.. CN[protected]) again they closed without any solution.

It happend like this, finally i got Mr. Senthil, Manager (Chennai HO Ramapuram) mobile no .[protected] from my friend, he also not respond well, after several follow ups he given Mr. Sathish mobile no. [protected] he also did not respond, finally after several follow -ups he ready to give buy back offer, he asked me to submit the bill, i also handed over but no response from there, i was follwed him 7 days after that he given some buy back offer.

He asked me to make the payment Rs.9000/- (DD No.772565 dated on 26/4/2011) in whirlpool india ltd. That also made, 7 days back they promised me to deliver the machine in 2-3 days,

but they are not responding i speaked to mr. balamurugan (Service incharge HO chennai), he is not responding same.

Then i speaked with Mr. Venkat & Mr. Sundar ( No.[protected]/ [protected] from delivery department,

last 5 days i am following up with him morning he is picking the call & telling evening we will deliver, if i tried evening he is switched of his phone. Still i have not received my phone.

This type of problems i am facing, why your people are not responding properly? why they are behaving like this? i am facing this problem last two months i given my money, but your people not responding well,

If my friends & family ask me suggesstin about washing machine, how can i recommend your product.

Please support me in this matter, i am eagerly waiting for your call.

Azharuddin
                              complaint no: CN[protected]

with reference to the above we have registered complaint on 17.12.09, but still have not not rectify / solve the problem.

Is it Whirlpool best service?
                              when can we expect service from whirlpool

Irshad
                              SERVICE ??

complaint no: CN[protected]

with reference to the above we have registered complaint on 05.01.2010, but still have not not rectify / solve the problem.

Irshad...
                              I am vaibhav pathak my mother has bought refrigerator from prakash electronic ballia in 2008,
                              but from last year it is not working and she is alone in house after that also she had complaint near about 10 times to worlpool service and to the shop keeper but they are not taking any action,
                              its a humble request please help it out.
                              I am Using WhiteMagic 123 650P, Sr.No.:INF[protected], Model No.:11577 Last six month its giving problem, could you help on me this, Maximum Parts of this machine has been changed.
                              I had purchase a whirlpool fully automatic washing machine in Oct.2010.After purchased a machine i had got so many different problems from machine.time to time i got problems & the enggn,keep on coming to rectify the problem. Last month on 23rd of May.2011,I was washing my clothes suddenly i got to hear a loudness inside the machine,I had lounged a complaint for the same in gurgaon cust.centre.Again a Engg.had came & checked the machine & found that some plastic plates having girraris got damaged & it needs to take to work shop for rectify the probs.After two days 2-3guys from aryan enterprises came to my home to pick washing machine for workshop.The whirlpool customer centre had asked me to get back the machine within 2 days.Now its almost a week got finished & i am stiil not getting my machine back.whenever i try to call to the contact no"s of aryan enterp.i got no response & from customer centre every time they told me that sir we make ur complaint on urgense base & u will get ur machine soon.

Now i only suggest everyone not to buy whirlpool products as in term of performance & service its worst than any other brand.
                              Problem with Repairs And service

Sub: - Complaint against Whirlpool India Ltd.
                              I purchased a refrigerator 250 L from Whirlpool Authorized dealer Behl Agencies (P) Ltd. Dehradun.On3rdmay2012 for Rs. 20000 . The same was paid to the Dealer vide cash dt 3rd May 2012.
                              Sequence of events:-

On Aug 19 2012 I lodged a complaint with the Whirlpool call centre no[protected] regarding my refrigerator. The problem was that the refrigerator was not working and there was no cooling in Freezer and the main cabinet. Due to this material in this going to destroyed.

.Despite continuous reminders the refrigerator problem has been not solved by service engineer up to date 26/08/2012.I had contact them at least 8 times but company did not respond in any way. They
                              Always gives me assurance very soon problem get be solved by Service Engineer.
                              I have e-mail them about this problem but to my surprise Neither I have received any call from any senior nor did any Service Engineer visit my residence.
                              I now totally dissatisfied with service

Request your good self for the speedy redressal of the problem.

Yours truly,

Himanshu p s Bhandari
                              SRINAGAR GARHWAL
                              LIC OF INDIA
                              DIST-PAURI GARHWAL
                              UTTARAKHAND
                              MO NO [protected]

Ac is not working. Compressor problem.Not registering complaint at customer care.

I have purchaged ac from dealer kota rajasthan on 3/4/2009.
                              Now compressor is faulty.Customer care is not regisering my comlaint.
                              I am unable to regiser on line comlaint on whrilpool online complaint system.

NON-SERVICING OF REFRIGERATOR

DATE OF PURCHASE: 21.09.07, MODEL No. 10869, Serial No. INA[protected].
                                Service Request No. 8482 dt 16/03/11, Mr A. Dutta, an Engineer visited the residence on 16/03/11 and charged Rs.280/-. On 19/3/11, a mechanic visited to check the fridge. On 21/03/11, fridge was taken to the workshop for repair. On 24/3/11, fridge was returned without repairing. On 25/3/11, Mr Pradip informed that the fridge is not repairable due to internal leaking and need to pay 50 % of the charge for procuring new fridge.
                                I was shocked and surprised that the refrigrator is still within the warranty period of 5 years. I suppose the Company is duping the customer in the name of 5 years warranty, when the refrigerator is not-repairable after three and half year.
                                I am of the opinion that the Company and its service provider is trying to hoodwink the consumer as the five years warranty on COMPRESSOR is still valid and the COMPRESSOR is not functioning and it needs replacement.
                                Since the refigerator is an essential during summer, it is my request to mend it at the utmost.

Whirlpool India — Repairs of Refrigerator

My whirlpool refrigerator has developed a defect for which i sought assistance of the company. Over 20 day my refrigerator is still not operational despite paying money in advance. Every day a new technician is sent , a new diaognsis and a new quote .
                                I did not think that a brand like Whirlpool would have such a poor service in the capital. My efforts to get across the consumer service manager have been unsuccessful.

I have lost trust in this brand and would advise all consumers not to buy a whirlpool product.
                                i too have a huge complian abt my refregerator...they are frauds and they denied to replace my refregerator...rajesh and prashant in charge of pune service centre and fake people and are the root cause of my problem...they should be fired...I HATE WHIRPOOL...
                                I too faced same problem with whirlpool refrigerator. I bought it last year and it is second time i went to customer care for replacing its compressor and facing harassment from whirlpool authorities in Punjab . I recommend all the whirlpool customers to leave this brand if really want to get some quality appliances. It is a Fraud...

Re: 1.Rusting, blistering of door panel within a year of buying a Whirlpool refrigerator
                                  2. Longstanding and unresolved issues of malaligned door, faulty door switch and a broken fridge leg
                                  in a new refrigerator
                                  3. Extremely poor customer service from Kolkata branch

I write to you in great distress. I am a resident of Kolkata, West Bengal.
                                  I had bought a Whirlpool 180 Genius New supreme refrigerator from a reputed dealer in Kolkata (‘Anandamela’ in Gariahat). Little did I know on that fateful day the consequences of this and the harassment that I would have to face in the months following my purchase.

After I had made the full payment on 8.5.2010, the refrigerator was delivered to my home on 9.5.2010. The delivery-man (Monojit by name, if anybody could care!) during installation had noticed that the door of the refrigerator was in fact bent/malaligned and so was one of the feet. The fridge switch was malfunctioning.He said he would mention this to the relevant superior and requested me to meet the dealer and contact customer services. It may be prudent to mention that I was not routinely provided with a demonstration (which I presume should be the norm) and I wasn’t made aware that this event (of demonstration) has to be arranged by myself!

I immediately visited the dealer and I was assured that the matter would be looked into and a further service-man would be sent. Since then, I have been running from pillar-to-post (including several visits to ‘Anandamela’ and the head-office in Camac Street) without any success. I shall mention a couple of official complaint references to you (KL[protected] and KL [protected] – quite a few months apart showing the duration of my suffering).

During a recent visit to the Head-Office in Camac Street, I met Mr.Kalyan Bose (Head of the Kolkata division) and he very kindly arranged for a technician to visit my place. The gentleman (named Kanchan) visited my home to replace the faulty switch and the broken leg. However, when he inspected the refrigerator, there was severe rusting of the entire door and door frame along with significant ‘blistering’ signifying severe damage inside. I, hence, refused to let Kanchan to do the ‘cosmetic’ repairs that he came to do as this would not solve the root-cause of a bent-door and a ‘rusty’ fridge. Kanchan has, in fact, taken photographs of this to the head-office. It is important to mention that my refrigerator is within the annual warranty period, but, time is surely running out fast.

There seems to be a couple of sticking points.
                                  1. My original complaint was a few months from the day I had bought the fridge. The reasons for this are two. Firstly, I had immediately informed the dealer (the day after the installation) and had thought that this would be solved by them and hence the wait. Work business is the other reason.
                                  2. I have been told by Mr.Kalyan Bose that the Company does not cover for ‘Rusting’ of the fridge, even during the warranty period. This seems to be completely inappropriate. How would you feel if your new fridge rusts within one year of purchase and you can’t do anything about it?

May I request you to kindly look into this matter urgently and help solve my problems. I am extremely sorry to bother you, but, I had no other options left. I have reached the end of my tether.
                                  Aug 13, 2020

I have fully automatic washing machine having Model Whitemagic 123 65 op, model no.11577, serial no.INF[protected],date of purchase is 20.09.2009.water not passing through the Fill Hose so fluently as passes earlier, although there is no problem in water supply.Special cycle option is also not working correctly.Tried several times at customer care number [protected],but except a long wait/hold no one attended the call.Instead of attending the call the customer care department compelled me to listen advertisement or appolised for putting me on hold.
                                    Aug 13, 2020

My name is Amrit Pal Singh. I am a victim of poor service offered by whirlpool India and their faulty products. I bought a Whirlpool 310 Liter fridge 3 years back. For last one and a half year, I have been lodging call with their Customer Service team for the 2 issues - Less Cooling and Door Alarm. I have had 4 engineers visit my house after making a lot of noise and they didn't fix my issue or they provided a temporary fix due to which the issue happened again.

The recent case is even frustrating. I called Whirlpool Customer service on 05/04/2011 and registered a complaint with the Complaint # BG[protected] for the above mentioned issues. The engineer came on 09/04/2011 and opened the above refrigerator panel and put some warm water and said that there was something stuck due to which the cooling was not happening and as he cleaned it now, the issue is fixed. He fiddled with some switch at the back and the Alarm went off. He said that both the issues are resolved. I said that I would like to wait for some time to see that the issue is resolved but he gave me his number and asked me to call him if the issue happens again. He insisted on me to give the Customer Sat Code to him and closed the call with in 5 mins. Now the alarm issue surfaced again after 30 mins and I though of living with it. But the cooling issue started happening again in 2 days. I started chasing the guy from 13/04/2011 and he kept saying he will come today, then he said he will come tomorrow and in that it was 21/04/2011. I thought its high time now and called customer service on 22/04/2011 and registered another case for the same issues with the case number # BG[protected]. They said that they will send an engineer to check it. I was waiting and nothing happened till 28/04/2011. On 28 April, when I called the customer service, they told me that the engineer is waiting for parts. I asked him what part and they told me some switch. That switch is for the Alarm issue. I told them that the switch which he is waiting for is for the Alarm issue and not for the cooling problem. I also told them that if the cooling issue is fixed, I can live with the alarm issue. They told me that they will send a senior engineer by the end of the day. When the engineer didn't turn up, I called them again to get a promise that I will get an engineer by end of day 30th April. I didn't an engineer again. I called again on Sunday morning to know that they can do nothing as its Sunday but they will raise an escalation and a supervisor will call me first thing in the Morning which didn't happen. I called them again at 1:25 PM on 02/05/2011 and was told that I will get a callback from supervisor as soon as I put the phone down. I waited till 2:15PM and no one called me back. After that I started calling them and who ever picked the call was disconnecting it. They I called from office land line and was promised a callback from Supervisor after checking in 30 minutes.

So, the current situation is, my fridge is not working for last 10 days as there is no cooling in fridge. No one has come to visit and check the issue. And the things in fridge have rotten out. I have lost faith and do not know how many times should I call Whirlpool for the same issue. I have already decided not to buy any Whirlpool products although I have a fridge and Water RO system from Whirlpool.

I just wanted to see if I can get some help in this forum as I am dead tired of chasing Whirlpool and have to look for alternate ways of handling it.

Looking forward to your reply and action on the complaint.

Best Regards,

Amrit Pal Singh
                                      +91 [protected]
                                      Aug 13, 2020
                                      I am your customer since last 10 years and I have every home appliance from washing machine, microwave to freeze and Split AC. I really feel pride while using these home appliances. But I regret to inform that the service level of Whirlpool at Jabalpur, MP is pathetic. Recently I have been transferred to Jabalpur from Rajkot, Gujarat and l regret to say that the service centre here is not up to the mark. Let me quote the problem faced by me. Consequent of my transfer my Split AC was brought to my new location through transport Agarwal Packer. During transportation the back coil of outdoor unit got leaked. Accordingly the service centre M/s Swapna Marketing was called up for repair. They rectified the coil and I dont know how well they worked on it. The Very Next Day the coil got once again leaked. It was once again serviced but to my dismay it got leaked for the second time and the whole cooling gas just escaped. I repeatedly followed up with the servicing center but no positive feedback came from their side. It was after two day one engineer Mr. Vivek Jain came and after inspection told us that this outdoor unit cant be rectified. Till today ( after 7 days) my problem is unattended. I have even discussed the matter with Manager Mohit Roghuvanshi but with no result. These consequences have resulted me to zot down the things to you. Whrilpool is a very good and reputed company but I feel its service providers are letting the image of the brand down. Please help.

Abhijit Paul