Whirlpool India

India - 122001

Awesome

Whirlpool India Complaints & Reviews

S.Sreekumar
Whirlpool White Magic 5.5 kg washine machine was bought inDecember 1999. During the warranty period some minor faults occured and they were got rectified by service personnel.

In July 2007, as loud noice was heard while washing, contacted the service centre and they said, Main PCB is faulty and replaced it, by paying Rs 3500/- InOctober 2007, water was not draining properly, and all the accessories - drum, bearing, hub, were replaced at a cost of Rs 4000/-.

Now, again the very same condition repeats, water is coming as drop by drop eventhough overhead tank is full. Even after washing is started, water dripping is not stopping.After rinse and spin too, water is entering to the drum so that we have to drain it again manually.

When contacted the service people, they are of opinion that water inlet may be faultt. What to do? How can one bear the recurring expenditure?

The dealer's approach too is not good. How can we scrap this after spending Rs 7500/- recently? Please suggest a solution.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Whirlpool Ref Model No. F30dlx Steel (8035) — SECOND HAND REFRIGERATOR [Resolved]

KAZI ZULFIKARALI
    ORDERED NEW REFRIGERATOR AT SNEHANJALI SALES PVT LTD, 1, BONANZA ARCADE, S.V.ROAD, AMBOLI, OPP. RLY CROSSING, ANDHERI (W)...

Whirlpool — Washing Machine H.65 [Resolved]

D.KRISHNA KUMAR
    I had purchased this washing machine in October 2006. There have been a number of small complaints which have been registered...

M. Sai Sekhar das
    Dear Sirs

Ref : Vieks LTD , 2 nd phase JP Nagar Bangalore- Invoice No:21B10700894 Dt: 04.05.07

With Great belief and Brand Value I have purchased Whirlpool Fully Automatic- Frontloaded 6.5 kgs -Sensation Elite Washing Machine on the above mentioned date.

After two months the Machine started giving trouble.

When I made a complaint more than 10 times, the service engineer came and repaired it charging rs 500/- in spite of warranty.

Immediately after two days the, machine started giving troubles again.

Again I made a good number of complaints, the Service Engineer turned up and examined the machine and said the Machine itself is defective.

I reported the same to the service people and sort for the replacement of the machine.

In spite of my repeated requests there is no response thus causing a lot of inconvenience and mental agony to my family and me.

I request an early redressal for my grievance

sai sekhar das
    Bangalore
    I bought whirlpool Washing machine after 25 jan 2008. I have been doing my complain abt machine from last one month. But still not taken any action about this. My complain no. is jp[protected]. I want to solve my problem as soon as. Machine is broking pent's hook.

Whirlpool Washing Machine Splash — Not working since purchased [Resolved]

Sumit Mehrotra
      Dear Sir / Madam,
      I, Sumit Mehrotra (Phone Number: +91 [protected]; address: B5-202, L&T, South City, Bannerghatta...

palani
      I was very happy to buy a refrigerator whirlpool elite 23 steel 230 ltrs
      on 08.12.07 the division manager told me that the product may take 1 weeks time to delever then its fine for me but its was not delevered till today ie 02.01.2008 its now around 23 days that i had not receved the product...it just made my mood so bad on the the weekends even on
      chirstmas i thought it may come again on new year how nice the company keeps the customers happy............still no idea when.
      name palani
      unit-big bazaar hebbal
      my contact number is [protected]
      bill number is 4172

Whirlpool — not delivered

Purchased whirlpool washing machine on 14/03/10 sport model maroon color you have failed to delivered till date. are you threatening me by not responding to my calls and repeated request.Do you think customer who is coming to you are not worthy.respond to this mail or cancel my order and refund my money at the earliest. my advance receipt no is [protected]

Whirlpool — order not delivered

i had booked a refrigerator(whirlpool Mastermind DLX 300ltr Titanium colour) for last 20 days from Basudev Enterprises,Baripada,Orissa.But still now it is not possible

rajesh sharma
        i purchase a double door refrigrator make whrilpool from m/s sanjeev dhiman electronics, chandigarh road kurali ph. no. [protected] , [protected].he give me a defective piece.refrigrator give a lot of noise & door rubber is loose. i complaint him lot of time .but he take no action about my complaint. than i complaint whrillpool costumer care but no result. my complaint no is CH[protected] {IN CHANDIGARH }.
        SIR PLEASE HELP ME TO REPLACE MY REFRIGRATOR.
        THANK YOU.

I have single door whrilpool refrigrator there was regular problem in the door i have given complaint but till now they have not replaced the parts past 20 days every i am calling the CHENNAI service center but they could not able give proper reply. i ready give back the same to Whrilpool free of cost. due worst service. V.MANOHARAN CHENNAI MOBILE : [protected]
        I have a duble Door whrilpool refrigrator which was purchased . Warrenty for 7 years which I have purchased in the year 2004. Suddenly for last two day refrigetor is not working? please help me to get the refrigetor workable. My address is B207 & 207A, Girikunj, 390, S. N. Roy Road, Kolkata-700 038.

I purchased the said refrigetor from Sales Emporium (South), Behala, Kolkata. Please do my favour.
        I have a single Door whrilpool refrigrator which was purchased june 2003 from Nilkanth Varanasi.suddenlu since last few days its cooling effect is not proper ?please help me to get my refrigrator working properly.My address is R R Memorial Hospital Chakia Road, Kudhkala, Mughalsarai,
        Mobile no [protected]

matrixalld
          Till date there is not any solution given to me.

The engineer visited yesterday informed us that cloths get affixed between drum & water tank can only be removed by dismanteling drum from machine.

This happend due to fixing of a wrong part in my machine. In this way you are just increasing my problem instead giving any solution.

It is final reminder to you to provide an immediate solution.

waiting for a an immediate reply.

From: Deepak Agrawal
          To: [protected]@whirlpool.com
          Cc: [protected]@whirlpool.com ; singh.[protected]@gmail.com ; [protected]@whirlpool.com
          Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 6:55 PM
          Subject: Re: Washing Machine lying at Allahabad Service Centre since 14-September 2007

With reference to my complaint at Allahabad Service Centre, today on 26th of December 2007 one of your engineer has visited my house.

After inspection he found that drum that has been installed by Allahabad Service Centre in my machine is not suitable for T50 model.

I picked up the equipment after paying Rs. 2200/- (CM no. 1637) for part & Rs. 200/-(CM 1089) towards service charges on[protected] from Allahabad Service Centre for a spare that is not suitable to my machine.

Now tell me what to do.

You are requested to provide me an immediate solution to my problem otherwise I will go for legal proceeding for doing my mental & finalcial harresment.

waiting for a an immediate reply.

From: Deepak Agrawal
          To: [protected]@whirlpool.com
          Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 12:14 PM

With reference to your curtsy for repairing of my washing machine I would like to inform you that my machine is not properly repaired.

I picked up the equipment after paying Rs. 2200/- (CM no. 1637) for part & Rs. 200/-(CM 1089) towards service charges on[protected] from Allahabad Service Centre.

This machine is not properly repaired as there is an inch gap between rubber gasket & Drum. Either this drum do not belong to my model or it is not fitted properly. Due to this gap cloths get affixed between drum & water tank. This has been also informed to Allahabad Service Centre.

Since it looks to us that you are not in a position to get my machine is not properly repaired, I would like to get my machine replaced with at least one year warranty as per your previous proposal.

waiting for a positive reply soon

From: [protected]@whirlpool.com
          To: Deepak Agrawal
          Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 12:40 PM

Dear MR.Deepak,

I could empathize your problem. I requested our team to work out the best possible low cost impact solution to you. I also requested our supply chain to hunt for the required spares in the system so that we can avoid any unnecessary expenses.

Ms Jyothi or our local rep will be in touch with you to communicate our next steps to you.

Rgds

"Deepak Agrawal" <[protected]@rediffmail.com>
          12/11/2007 12:30 PM Please respond to
          "Deepak Agrawal" <[protected]@rediffmail.com>

To <singh.[protected]@gmail.com>
          cc <[protected]@whirlpool.com>
          Subject Washing Machine lying at Allahabad Service Centre since 14-September 2007

Thanks for your proposal

My washing machine became defective in half of its life span as per your co.'s prediction. Unfortunately spares are not available with you.

A new washing machine with same features is available in the market for Rs. 15000.00 Is it right to pay Rs. 9800 for a whirlpool equipment which carries no warranty & may be in future spares would not be available. In that case this my Rs. 9800 would be a waste. I would like to buy a new washing machine a whirlpool or a non whirlpool product for Rs. 11000.00 under exchange with full warranty.

I have already paid Rs. 400 to your service centre for not getting any service but just to know that spares are not available with you.

Your product could not performed as per your expected life span. You are a manufacturer you if can't repair the machine who will repair it or I will prefer to buy

Therefore

either get my machine repaired
          or give atleast one year warranty on replacement unit
          or deduct only Rs. 4000/- as deprecation @ Rs. 1000/- p.a.

Whirlool Washing Machine — No proper service for 14 days

We had purchased a washing machine in Nov., 2007.There was problem in the machine on 03.08.2009. We called the dealer and he assured us that he will arrange to send the service person from the service centre.Then we called the local service centre on 4th August and we were told that the compalint can only be taken through the toll free number and locally they can not entertain any complaint.We called the toll free number We were given a good response and we were happy that the machine would be repaired next day. However to our surprise the service person only came in on 7th of August late in the evening. He said that there is a problem in the valve and he will replace it the next day. A new person came on 8th of August again late in the evening. He replaced the valve but the problem was not solved.He said the PCB ius not working and he will have to replace the PCB which is possible on Monday ie. 09.08.2009. We requesed him to please help us on Sunday and he said he will try. However nothing has been done till date. Surprising that a such a company maintains a service centre but does not maintain inventory of spares and even can not arrange to supply the part in 15 days to its service centre. We have even faxed a letter to the MD of the company but in vain.We still are at the mercy of the serice centre and the company's part supplying store.
          I bought a refrizerator from SANGEETA from Patna dt 13.03.2010 but key not given to us..The front side of the said refrizerator is scratch looking very badly.The model is elite.

Pls look into the matter.

Thanks & Regards

Mani Shanker Jha
          [protected].
          sir/madam,
          my ac is not working from last two years i m complaning but nobody is helping me.i am very angry with your services, please do favour
          [protected]@rediffmail.com
          Hi, This is Ravi Kumar Who bought Whirlpool washing machine from Tirumala music centre Hyderabad on 4th July 2010, Recently we have raised a complaint regarding FLT power board problem and they promised that the same will be replaced (Complaint dated 5th Nov) SR No HD [protected]. The same is not yet resolved and no one from the compny is responding, Request you to take forward the same and early response expecting. Regards, Ravi Kumar s [protected]

Whirlpool India — washing machine [Resolved]

ashukapoor
            Hi Kavita,

Please respond to our mail or else we are left with no other option but take up this matter with...

C. Somasundaram
            Whirlpool Washing Machine (Indicator Light)
            From date of purchase of the product the On/Off Indicator Light is not working, I have updated the complaint thru call centre persons and there is no response till the date. I Have posted the complaint thru online also still I don't find any response. Kindly help on the same to proceed further. Thank you.

Shailesh Gautam

Subject: Regarding Problem in our NEW Whirlpool Fusion Refrigerator

SUBJECT : Regarding Problem in our NEW Whirlpool Fusion Refrigerator

Dear Customer Care

Best Wishes.

I have purchased a Refrigerator - Fusion Model from Mehta Sales, Ankleshwar in December 2006.
              I am facing some problem related to Defrosting & alignment.
              I have complained to Mehta Sales regarding the same and the Service Engineer came twice to solve the same but still the problem is as it is.
              I met the owner of Mehta Sales on 15th May 2007 also and he enquired about the same with the Service Centre at Bharcuh, but he was not able to get proper reply from the Service Centre. Then he called to Mr. NANDKISHORE (Maybe Employee of Whirlpool), but he didn't get any reply and Mr. Nandkishore taken my phone No from Mehta Sales. But till date I haven't received any call from him / Whirlpool / Service Centre.
              Please ask the concern authority to solve my problem as soon as possible.
              Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Shailesh Gautam
              Subject : Regarding Stabilizer for Whirlpool Fusion Refrigerator 200 ltrs.

I have purchased Whirlpool Fusion Refrigerator 200 ltrs from Jainsons, Tambaram. I was not informed by the dealer that stabilizer is required even after i have specifically asked them. Its clearly mentioned in the refrigerator that "NO STABILIZER REQUIRED". When the Whirlpool technician came for demo he said us that stabilizer is needed for the refrigerator and he says it is must. I dont understand why they have pasted a sticker mentioning "NO STABILIZER REQUIRED". I feel i have been cheated by both dealer as well as the whirlpool company. I feel i have made a wrong decision without knowing the real fact. I have been insisted to purchase a new stabilizer for it. If it is definitely required why dont they provide it along with the refrigerator.

Please do the needful as soon as possible.

D.R.Srinivasan

Whirlpool Washing Machine — Poor quality product! [Resolved]

Anrudh Pandey
                To, Date: - 20/11/2007
                The General Manager,
                Whirlpool Electricals Ltd,
                Sub: - Complaintbr...

GL Kanojia
                My Customer ID No. – GB/C/1107/33485.

We bought a 280 L double door Whirlpool Fridge in july 2003 from authoroized dealer at Noida which is under 7 years warranty. Till now it was working well. Now suddenly before Diwali it was stopped working and I made a complaint at authorized dealer’s showroom at Noida and subsequently followed up with customer care centre at Phone No.[protected]. Inspite of repeated phone call representative of whirlpool visited to my residence on 13.11.07. After inspection of fridge, he told us that gas has leaked and on PCB also not working and given the estimate of Rs. 4000/- (gas filling- 1500, PCB replacement- 2500) also told that without replacement of PCB fridghe will not work. We do not know whether because of gas leakage – PCB got damaged OR because of PCB failure- gas leaked. We told him to get it repaired immediately. He expressed his inability for immediate service with the reason that PCB is not ready stock and it may take 2-3 days to attend the complained.

Till 13.1.2007 no response has been received from whirlpool inspite of repeated phone call to customer care centre at Delhi. Even today ie. 22.11.07 On enquiry from customer care center I was not told about when my complaint will be attended. Under the circumstances I do not know that how long I have to wait to get my complaint attended though my fridge is under warranty period.

Kindly look in to the matter and the reason for reluctance response in attending my complaint may please be explained.

My comment: Very very poor response from customer care centre at Delhi and I have very bad experience with whirlpool India.

Hoping for prompt response on the matter.

(G. L. Kanojia)
                147-B, Kanchanjunga Aptt. Sector- 53, Noida
                [protected] , [protected]
                I am having the exact same problem. It took 3 days afetr repeated phone calls, for the repairman to visit. he said PCB needs to be changed and would be available in 4 working days. Its been 15 days since then, and they have not been able to confirm as to when they would replace this. On calling the customer care, a lady promised to call within 2 hours and give me the information, and since then 2 days have passed.
                The Whirlpool service center is pathetic, and I feel they are a bunch of hoax.

S. Magesh
                  Date: 26-10-07.

Kind Attn: - Mr.Arvind Uppal, Managing Director/
                  Mr.Shanthanu Das Gupta, Vice President

Sub: The worst disappointing Experience on purchase of Whirlpool washing machine & Iceberg Refrigerator.

I, Magesh Sadagopan visited with family an exhibition sponsored by your Hyderabad dealer Bajaj Electronics at Nizam college ground –Hyderabad on 22nd Oct ’07.
                  My visit was to look around the products displayed; but not to purchase anything, as the exhibition displays were mainly focused on interior decorations and home appliances.

Let me sequence the incidence, which let me disappointed on purchase of your products.

1. I visited all stalls mainly Sumsung, LG, Whirlpool and other interior decoration stalls. The guys at your counters were really pleasing, courteous and more customer friendly which made me to take instant decision to buy Whirlpool washing machine and Iceberg refrigerator and Ice berg carrying attractive sticker on 5 years warranty (Without any Terms and conditions apply) afterwards I was explained by installation team that it is 1+4, +4 only on compressor please stop this fraudulent attractive marketing. On booking the same by paying Rs.500/-.I was asked to visit your dealer Bajaj electronics at Punjagutta, Hyderabad to complete finance and payment formalities.
                  2. I visited your above dealer on 23rd Oct’07.I was not greeted and attended for 20 minutes.
                  3. Finally I approached reception counter where in the Citi Finance guys attended me and completed the formalities.
                  4. After the formalities and down payment, I was made to wait nearly 30 minutes to collect the bill.
                  5. Mean while the Lucky draw conducted with press and other people, sooner the lucky customer coupon picked up, all the staff members gathered at reception counter out of curiosity to find the lucky customer, leaving the unlucky customers present at the showroom for nearly 30minutes.
                  6. Then I was promised the free home delivery before 5pm on same day which did not happen till next day 9pm, inspite of continuous follow up calls. Leaving all other appointments and regular works we waited almost 38 hours to make sure we present at home at the time of delivery.
                  7. Your installation teams were very prompt, courteous and explanatory. On installation we were shocked to know that the free gifts, Dinner set and Lemon juicer set not attached with in the packing and the bottle separator cum holder was missing, which is one of the standards in Ice berg Elite 310ltrs.

The free home insurance worth Rs.1, 00,000/- also not provided. I am not sure whether the two above free offers will reach me or not.

To share the problems mentioned above I called your branch (Whirlpool) Ph.No.[protected] which was never attended and a record voice kept on telling that, I will be attend by Officer, which never happened.

Please make sure the above disappointing experience of mine not to happen to any of your fresh customers Joining Whirlpool Family.

With Regards

S.Magesh
                  General Manager

Whirlpool Washing Machine Fs - 65 — Faulty piece received. [Resolved]

Sanjay Rajaram Jagtap
                    Whirlpool washing machine purchased before one year from Baid enterprises, Wardha(M.S.). Immidiately after 10 days machine...

Dharmendra Singh Sengar
                    I had purchased a Whirpool refrigerator (Model No.: 180, S.No.: INC[protected]
                    on dated May 21, 2007 from M/s Deep Electronics, Near Town Hall, Bada Bazar, DATIA-475 661 (Madhya Pradesh), Tel. No.[protected].

As I opened the door on dated October 4, 2007 the whole door unit come out and become detached. When I informed the local shop owner from where it was purchased his behavior was not up to the mark as well he is not co-operating us.

In such circumstances I am requesting you to kindly replace the defective item as per the terms of applicable warranty.

Sincerely yours,

(D. S. Sengar)
                    F-10, Civil Lines
                    Datia (M.P.)

Tel. No.[protected]Off.), [protected]
                    I Realy fedup with customer care service staff .They r cheated customers. Still my Complaints no.DL[protected] on dated 10/04/09. not rectified .only just sending the service Engg., they Visited and Given different opinion against charges in first visit 475/- & 2nd Visit 850/- within two(2) days Previousely I had done Two(2) times on dated 23 Feb09 & 25th Feb 09, But no body is taking care its my 3rd time Repeat Complain.Being a customer "What is My Fault" in the repeatation of the complaine.Pls look into the matteredful & do needful correction.

Rgds
                    Bhupesh Kr. Vidhavan
                    Regional Asstt. Service Mgr.
                    INTERNATIONAL CARS & MOTORS LTD.
                    Jalandhar Road, Hoshiarpur, (Punjab)
                    [protected]/[protected]

Prof.K.Balaraman
                      We have an AMC with the company authorised agent. The Fridge is non-functional the last few days. It is not being attended to by Sairam Refrigerators, authorised service agents of Whirlpool. They give flimsy reasons for not attending the repair of the unit. No one wants to take responsibility.
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Whirlpool India / Refrigerator — Whirlpool refrigerator found defective! [Resolved]

T.N.SOM
                        Purchased a 230 lit. Whrilpool refrigerator(ice magic F23, sl.no.:INA[protected], on 30.12.05, from RESHMI ENTERPRISE, 39D,...

Whirlpool — Incomplete Service given even after the initial payment of the whole amount. [Resolved]

V.R Kaul
                        To

Whirlpool, Refrigrator Dept.
                        Customer Care
                        Delhi

Subject: Incomplete Service...

Whirlpool India — AFTER SALE SERVICES AND TERMS OF GUARANTEE [Resolved]

Major Jarnail Singh
                        1. I bought a refrigerator 230 ltr dlx frost free of whirlpool India in August 2006. A guarantee was given for 1+4 years.br...