Whirlpool India Complaints & Reviews

3.6
Last updated Jan 19, 2023

File a complaint to Whirlpool India

Having problems with Whirlpool India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Whirlpool India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Whirlpool India

Toll free
1800 208 1800

Whirlpool India reviews & complaints page 164

SIR
MYSELF DOING JOB IN NTPC KORBA.I HAVE ORDERED FOR WHIRLPOOL FRONT LOADING WASHING M/C PUD 651 ON 20TH OCT 2008 IN PUSHPAK ELECRONICS, KORBA, CHHATTISGARH.I ALSO TALK TO MR. PRIYANS, BM OF CHHATTISGARH.HE ASSURED ME THAT I WILL GET THE M/C IN JAN 2009 DEFINITELY.AFTER JAN I AGAIN CONTACT HIM.HE TOLD THAT IT IS IN THE TRANSIT. BUT TILL NOW THERE IS NO SUCH ASSURANCE TO GET THE M/C

Whirlpool — whirlpool fridge model ff 450 elite

* year of purchase @ 2004
    * problem started of cooling within warranty period
    * service was given after lengthy communication with higher officials, in @ 2008.
    * again problem of cooling started in feb '09.
    * no service person turned up for inspection within 36 hours of complaining.
    * product as well as service from whirlpool is very much below standards.
    * rating if to be given should be in...

Whirlpool India — VERY BAD SERVICE

I am using Whirlpool Refrigerators. Recently, I faced an issue and called up Whirlpool Customer care in Hyderabad. Ticket Number : HD[protected].

One Engineer came and taken away one parts and made the whole Refrigerators.down. Still now the parts are not replaced.

Everytime I call the Cutomer Care ..they said .."Tomorrow the Engineer will come " . But 'Tomorrow never comes :(

I...

I had complaint to the service center of whirlpool in karnal that my fridge is not working properly : there is no cooling and many things, in december .they came after my 3 rounds to their office.Seeing no serious efforts had been taken and almost 4 to 5 daily rounds of mine to their office, i told them in january end that i am complaining through mail.On very same day one of their enginner(I Suppose) came to my home...replace many parts and fridge starts working...but exactly after 12 to 15 days again the same problem...i complaint again to them and after exactly 5 rounds to their office one of engineer came but nothing good he can do to us...I hope Whirlpool being very reputed company will respond to my problem as soon as possible.

I bought a new model Whirlpool Washing machine on Aug 2007 from Anchal, Kollam Dist, Kerala, by paying around 20000 IRS. Which covers the gurantee period of 1 year.
      After paying the full amount I waited for 2 weeks to get it installed. The reason they said is that, "as it is a new model, the technichian from kollam have to do it"(he is the only person who have to do all the service and maintenance in kollam dist.). I got it installed after making calls to them for more than 50 times.
      After 3 months it started malfunctioning, the detergent powder will be there even after completing the wash.
      As I was working in Kuwait I made many calls to them, send letters to the customer care in Eranakulam and New Delhi. Still now I was not replied or I got my washing machine properly repaired.
      Now the gurantee period completed and may be they are willing to come.

I request my friends not to buy any branded home appliances as Whirlpool, who does not give the proper service in the gurantee period.

I have purchased a Europa Classic front loading washing machine in Trichy on 29th October 2001. I have then shifted the machine to Chennai due to my official routine and now i am back in Trichy. I haave spent around rupees six thousand and more for the repair at chennai with Maruthi Engineering ur franchise holder for services. Now i face some problem in the machine and the local sercice centre people attended the machine and declared it outdated and difficult to get the spares. I have faced the same problem at Chennai also and therefore they have refused to undertake the annual maintanance contract and hence i was forced to pay for the repair then and then. It is roughly eight years have gone and i have used the machine sparingly on occassions when i came to kw that AMC was not possible.

Sir, is it my fault for having purchased whirlpool machine which was then imported. Now i find very difficult to run the machine for want of spares. I have made several complaints abt this to various officers and also talked to ur service manager then at Chennai who has opined to exchange the machine with a new one of the current model becomes out of order.I have purachased the machine for over rupees 16000 in the year 2001 and have incurred additional 6000 rupees for repair and in total to say the cost has come to 24000 rupees.

I therefore request ur goodself to contaact one Mr.Ravikumar Sabharwal o[censored]r company in headoffice to whom i have mailed earlier while i was in chennai abt this problem. I need ur reply to exchange the machine. I have no idea to part this machine and i am thrown to that extent bec of this machine being declared outdated by the company/ I shall be happy i[censored] kindly discuss this subject with ur head office and to a viable solution so that the consumer is not affected. Pl., do remember all my house appliances is only from whirlpool. The company having a high reputation hope will not let down the customer for no fault of him. My Mob. No. is [protected] and u can well reply over mail and also can call on me and appraise the position.

with warm regards,
        S.Parthasaraathy..

I am sorry if my mail avails much o[censored]r precious time and i have no other alternative than mailing u. I have purchased one o[censored]r Washing Machine model Europa Classic on 13th Jan., 2001.. with an opted three years service contract for a sum of Rs.17950/=. I do not know at the time of purchase whether the model is an imported one or indigenious. I have purchased it with full trust with the company. Now i find ur service partner Sri Maruthi Engineering, In chennai is not prepared to undertake the Annual maintenance for that machine due to non availability of spares for that machine. I do not know as to whther they replace with the original spares or a local one when some problem arises in the machine.I have contacted ur Whirlpool office also over phone and they also say the same problem.Sir, let me know first am i at fault in selecting your brand washing machine as my all the other applicances after purchase of this is from ur company. I have gone in for peace of mind of plan for my fridge and also ordered for Magicook20s/20Lts., microoven. I have incurred enormous expenditure over maintaining the washing machine. Sir, you can well depute one of senior engineer o[censored]r Chennai office to look at the washine Machine and see how best it is maintained. I am aged staying with my wife and mother and need the machine in condition and manual washing is not possible by us. My ultimate request is that the reputation of your company is so high in the marcket and very competitive and therefore the replacement of my machine with the existing indian make is nothing for the company. I have also yesterday morning registered a feed back in your web www, whirlpoolindia.com/contactus.aspx and i am waiting for a reply. Sir, I shall be greatful if something is done for me when my investment for Europa Classic washing Machine was high at the time of investment. Your early reply will be thankfully appreciated. My mobile No. is [protected]. The service partner o[censored]r company in chennai whose name i have mentioned knows the entire fact and also your office in chennai. I have taken your mail ID from CORPORATE INFO/Investors against compliance matters. [sent to ravi kumar sabharwaal o[censored]r company earlier on 2nd August 2007.
        with warm regards,
        S.Parthasarathy.

whirlpool europa washing machine — machine not working

i have a wirlpool europa washing machine purchased 6-7 yrs back from a chandigarh dealer.i was told to register a complaint via the toll free numbers but none is working-do not exist. the service centre nearest to kalka is parwanoo but the dealer does not exist any more- the whirlpool site has not been updated for many yrs - and its a great harassment for the consumers to register the complaint-. kindly help.
        add- 1935, ramnagar kalka. dist panchkula- pin-133302

main door damaged and inside top glass broken

My Address:

Arunava Chatterjee
          38/1 PC Banerjee Rd
          Dakshineswar
          Kolkata = 700 076

M ph = [protected]
          main door has been damaged at the lower hinge as a piece hah broken and fell off.

Whirlpool Refrigerator — main door is damaged

Our complaint no is 25957. Our main door is damaged . We are making reminders regarding our complaints but they are not taking any action. They are making promises regarding the replacement of our product but are not doing so. pl. contact me whome so read it on [protected].

thanking you
          ATULYA VARMA
          R/o G 250 PREET VIHAR
          DELHI 110092 (INDIA)
          Whirpool do not think happy customers are asssets of the Company. Happy Customers spread words of mouth advertisements which is power packed advertisement channel. But Whirlpool thinks, "sell and forget."
          Dear,

We have purchase freeze from November-2009 .But front door not closed properly with out any problem plz send your Customer Care Executive see the problem and solve them

Pawan Batra
          5m-105 NIT Faridabad 121001
          Ph:[protected], [protected]

Whirlpool — damage door

I purchased 6th sense washine machine 6 months back and with 2 months the door of the top load machine came out.. I asked to check that out..but the service eng told that it is a outdated model and told she will paste and give the damage.. but the paste doesnt work out.. asked of thenreplacement of the door.. He says it is chargeable.. It is a very poor service and unacceptable to charge for the dorr (rs. 1000/-).. The eng also informed that it a failure model.. i really dont know why they try to sell the failure modell and still wants money for the door.... Its too bad.. it would recommend nt to get whirl pool prodeuct....

Whirlpool Refrigerators — damaged fridge received

SR no--PT[protected] closed without satisfaction.
          SR no.--PT[protected] dated 25 Nov10 not attended till date

My mail id:[protected]@gmail.com

Whirlpool India — air condition repair

air condition not working since 2 days.urgent please send the mechanic as soon as possible . address: P.Anuanuradha w/o. p.Apparao kantheru post tadikonda mandal guntur district ph:[protected] cell: [protected]

I took an AMC of whirlpool fully automatic washing machine in the year 2007.There was some problem with the machine, I booked a complaint. The machine was taken to the workshop, but the problem was not fully sorted out.Now that the machine is again giving me problems I booked a complaint. There is no response from the service centre. The service contract is too high and I think that my money has gone down the drain. pl comments and look into the matter .The complaint No given to me is JT [protected].
            Sir
            Iam introducing my self my name is maju from kerala I would like to share my problem about the whirlpool washingmechine service centre Trivadrum .Iam using your auto matic washingmachine last two years now its not working & no displaying any thing .then i call your service centre.After Register my complaint one service Technician came check told me faulty board .last 9 days they are not change that board & not any responce please take a necessery action about my comeplaints.my kerala phone number [protected] This is my email ID [protected]@yahoo.com .
            Thanks & Regards
            C.H.Maju

I am wiriting this with too much disappointment. Since I believes in wirlpool products, I bought 2 refrigerators(genius-royale), AC, Front load washing machine(sensation neo) and planning to buy a michrowave oven and one more AC too . Also I want to be a lifelong costomer of wirlpool family. But, out of this products, my wachinemachine got a complaint on[protected], which drying process is not performing. So, I called up to the chennai service centre and they registered my complaint on the same day[protected] COMPLAINT REG.NO-25552) One engineer came to my house on the same day and after checking the machine, he said one spare part got spoilled and they had to fix it. He asked me 3 days time to fix it up and I agreed for that. But, till today[protected], allready one month is over, no service engineers has come to fix my complaint. Whenever I call the service centere, I am getting very very poor response from their side, By this period of time, I used to call the service centre almost on daily basis.I spoke to the service manageres also.. but, no possitive steps has been taken in this matter till today.
              At this point, I dont know whom to contact to fix my issue.. So, I am posting my complaint here. Plz help me regarding this matter.

Vinoj.K.G
              Chennai

I had purchased a refrigerator from Kroma (Juhu) on 14th December 2008 vide Delivery order[protected]. Within 15 days of purchase of refrigerator there were black stain marks on the fridge

Thereafter, I lodged a complaint with Kroma who directed me to Whirlpool India. I complained to Whirlpool India (Complaint no 11911) and they had informed me that they will look into the matter and revert. Subsequent to this there is no revert from the company's side

I have tried to contact their Head office, their local office, etc but no response from their side. Never expected a company like Whirlpool would cause so much inconvenience to the customer and that too within a month of the purchase

Whirlpool/ A/C — USELESS PRODUCT

Within one year of installation the airconditioner's fan motor has stopped working that too within 2 days it being serviced by a authorised service personal of Whirlpool. No one is ready to redress the grievance and buying whirlpool product this season may be worst decision.
                Worst company with full o[censored]nprofessionals. Would hire a donkey cart and leave my refrigerator at their Gurgaon office doorstep.
                Even I'm facing the same problem. I've bought a Refrigerator which was delivered to me on 06/06/2009. I raised a request for a demo on 6th June, 2009 to which I was given an Complaint ID (3124). I didn’t receive any call from Whirlpool India from then on. I’ve been following up the request since 8th June, 2009 regularly (7 follow-up calls till date) with the customer care[protected] but it seems Whirlpool India is not interested in resolving the issue. With this regard I’ve spoken to the Team Leads Mr. Paul and Mr. Joshva (Chennai) but all they have to reply is the issue has been escalated and they we’ll get back ASAP.

Saurabh
                Madhapur,
                Hyderabad.
                I also purchased a fridge from Whirlpool (M/S S. K. Brothers Aligarh) on March 21, 2009. Thefridge has manufacuring defects. I made several telephonic complaints on the numbers given as 'Home Care Centres'. Also I made complaits on intrnet in comment box on their site. All gone in vain. Every time I make a call to enquire abut the fate of my complaints, they promise to replace the fridge shrtly but nothing has been done till date.
                Respected Sir,
                with grate dishonoured feeling towards your after sales service, I am forcively making this complaint to you. I have purchased an one ton split A/C (Mastermind) for my bed room of 9/9ft.But the m/c can not able to attend 20 degree c after running it for more than 6 hrs and surprisely the m/c got stopped also. Again I have set the temerature at 24degree c for soothing effect of cooling but unfortunately the m/c also not attending the temp after running more than 6-7hrs.I have collected data, that competitors products are giving much more better performance.Taking this matter, I have visited your customer complaint cell for "n" numbers of time.But every time after my complaint, the people there in your service center called me, asked my availibilty at home and forgot every thing.Now you suggest me what should I do with this kind of people in your service center or simply I seek the help of consumer court.
                Anticipating a favourable action from your end.
                we purchased Whirlpool AC for our office and we are highly regreting from teh bottom of my heart, I would suggest teh whole world TO NEVER EVER PURCHASE WHIRLPOOL AC rather you by a local brand that is much better then whirlpool. Horrible service and they customer care people talk as if bloody hell they are doing a favor to us my attenting our calls. ITS MY EARNEST REQUEST TO ALL PEOPLE IN TEH COUNTRY TO NEVER BUY ANY PRODUCT OF WHIRLPOOL..ITS THE MOST HORRIBLE BRAND ON TE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH.
                very horrible service & response to customer. i called to customer care toll free o.and also the chargeable no. at list 50 times but never it was attended. i left voice msg 10 times no call back. left 2 emails no reply. please reply soon. your dealer is not giving the offer of your company of scratch card on supreme 180 ltr fridge.
                My name is Karthikeyan from chennai, my contact details are:
                Karthikeyan.S
                7/2, East Jones Road,
                Saidapet, Chennai-600015, mobile-[protected]

with grate dishonoured feeling towards your after sales service, I am forcively making this complaint to you. I have bought whirlpool washing machine in 2007, from the begining there are lot of problems with the machine every month im raising a complaint in your call centre. Im totally fedup with your product, my last complaint was on 12th Oct 09 but your engineer have came only on 28th Oct 09 and agian the machine is not working on 29th Oct 09 again i have raised a complaint. You can check the details with your call centre.

Im really tired on raising complaints on the machine, please provide me a replacement for the machine.
                Now the machine is in AMC even after your engineers have confirmed that there will not be any problem after there service, there are so many issues in the machine.

Kindly provide me a replacement for the machine.
                I have been trying to get an AMC for My washing machine for three months.
                The concerned people call me and promise to send a person to collest money but have never turned up. I have been following up for 3 months now

IF there is a person who is responsible to get this done plz follow up
                My name is Mallikarjuna residing in Prakrti Apartments, Velachery, I have bought front loading machine about 16 months back, within 6-8 months main drum has failed. Whirlpool has come and replaced, while doing service it was so bed feeling. The engineer had dismantled complete washing machine i.e.100% and reassembled in my house, I do not ho it performs up to the mark.

2nd chapter after 9 months Motherboard has failed, lodged compliant on 14 DEC-2009, 23759 is my compliant number. They have well trained call centers to make silly commitments with out any baseline or background, its fun that for follow-up you cannot hold responsible any one.

The poor factor of whirlpool is they are least bothered about customer grievances, I am really shocked by their arrogance being such a big MNC. I have mailed to all IDs collected from web sites, not even a single person responded even for courtesy.

Might be their some of the products are good, the attitude of company is very very poor, with my experience, henceforth I never look for any product of this company, I strictly recommend to all Indians please, for the god shake do not consider this company products.
                My name is Mallikarjuna residing in Prakrti Apartments, Velachery, I have bought front loading machine about 16 months back, within 6-8 months main drum has failed. Whirlpool has come and replaced, while doing service it was so sad feeling. The engineer had dismantled complete washing machine i.e.100% and reassembled in my house, I do not know how it performs up to the mark.

2nd chapter, after 9 months know Motherboard has failed, lodged a compliant on 14 DEC-2009, 23759 is my compliant number. Look like they have well trained call centers to make silly commitments with out any baseline or background, its fun that for follow-up you cannot hold them responsible they keep chnage.

The poor factor of whirlpool is they are least bothered to respond for customer grievances, I am really shocked by their arrogance being such a big MNC. I have mailed to all IDs collected from web sites, not even a single person responded even for courtesy.

Might be their some of the products are good, the attitude of this company is very very poor, with my experience henceforth, I never look for any product of this company. I strictly recommend to all Indians please, for the god-sake do not consider this company products.
                Worst Service ever i have faced. Bought a washing machine on 1st of january and till date [27th Jan]the installation has not been done inspite of repeated calls and follow ups. No one turned to resolve this up.

Would suggest not buy any items in whirlpool. The service was totally in tolerable.
                Even I'm facing big issue with the level of professionalism and service level with Whirlpool. I will put its service as worst in comparison to all other durable companies.
                Manpreet

Whirlpool — worthless product

WE PURCHASED A WHIRLPOOL 310 DLX PROFESSIONAL TITANIUM 4S DRIDGE FROM M/S SHAH'S CO, CHROMEPET , CHENNAI ON 02.06.2010. IT HAD A PROBLEM AND WE WERE TOLD IT HAD BEEN RECTIFIED BY THEIR SERVICE PERSONNEL FOR 3 TIMES. WE HAD BEEN INSISTING TO REPLACE THE PRODUCT BUT IN VAIN. WE FIND IT DIFFICULT WITH SMALL CHILDREN AT HOME. WE DEMANDED IMMEDIATE REPLACEMENT BUT WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN FALSE PROMISES ONLY. IT IS DISGUSTING TO HAVE WASTED OUR MONEY AND TIME ON A WORTHLESS PRODUCT. SERVICE IS ALL THE MORE ATTROCIOUS. WE HOPE TO GET A WAY OUT OF THIS SITUATION.
                The same complaint in details, with SMS received from Whirlphool Service Centres:
                I purchased a Refrigerator (Whirl Phool 310 DLS Professional Titanium) but there is NO PEACE OF MIND because within 15 days I noticed that there was NO cooling, I complaint to the customer service the person came and gave me false advice that “we have kept more cooling that’s why the freezer got choked and ice has formed” he told switch off the refrigerator and later restart it” off course we did not agree on that but still we tried, again the same problem was occurring. I complaint again on 25.6.2010, the service personal came and later on identified that the problem was “self-defrost system” he rectified that. Again I noticed that there was no cooling at all and complaint, this time I asked to replace the Refrigerator, because within one month no customer will be happy repairing the fridge n- number of times. Moreover we cannot use the Refrigerator, since many time the milk was getting spoilt and my children are dependent on milk now we have to store milk in the freezer and in emergency we cannot use the milk as it is freezed.
                I am really frustrated that again the service personal want to repair the Refrigerator, we are scared to use the Refrigerator for the purpose it was purchased.
                I had an LG Refrigerator which was working fine but only for the capacity requirement I purchased from Whirl phool, now I feel that I have been duped by the Dealer.
                I sincerely request the customers to go through the web site to get enough information on the product and decide to buy it. Because INDIA is the country where CHEATING is encouraged.

SMS:
                23.6.2010
                Thanks for registering with Whirlpool. Your Satisfaction Code is : 816 for SR number : CN[protected] to speak to us call on 60008558 or [protected].

25.6.2010
                Thanks for registering with Whirlpool. Your Satisfaction Code is : 839 for SR number : CN[protected] to speak to us call on 60008558 or [protected].

30.6.2010
                Thanks for registering with Whirlpool. Your Satisfaction Code is : 182 for SR number : CN[protected] to speak to us call on 60008558 or [protected].

06.7.2010
                Thanks for registering with Whirlpool. Your Satisfaction Code is : 058 for SR number : CN[protected] to speak to us call on 60008558 or [protected].

16.7.2010

Thanks for registering with Whirlpool. Your Satisfaction Code is : 545 for SR number : CN[protected] to speak to us call on 60008558 or 1860
                I totally agree with the complaints here, I have been going through the same agony for over 15 days now. Whirlpool customer care is absolete, they do not have or provide tel number or email Id of their senior officers and managers for escalation of complaints. They have a set o[censored]seless vendors, who do not care about customer frustations. Service Engineers with Magic Tech, Dwarka do not have skills to fix the problems.

I have made 5 calls to Whirlpool customer care, but still have my small problem of changing the pressure switch for water level has not been rectified.
                I am nilesh pansuriya
                I complaint for my refrigrator two times but still the problem isnot solve still remaining. whirpool service centre people closed my call without rectified problem& code.two complain numer given below
                1) AH[protected]
                2) AH[protected]
                very poor and worst service provided by whirlpool.
                i need solution. now we never buy any whirlpool product
                I am having similar issue with whirlpool company.. I have a washing machine that got some minor complaint which was given for service to the dealer. I got it repaired in almost one month and the very first use after that was unforgettable. The machine started giving heavy sounds and water splashed out and created a dangerous situation, i called the dealer, regional office, head office..etc..none of them provide a solution for this issue and they respond as if they wont care about this..What can i do now..?Some one please suggest.NEVER IN MY LIFE AGAIN I WILL BUY ANY WHIRLPOOL APPLIANCES.. ALSO SUGGESTING ANYONE WHO READ THIS..
                I'm an AMC customer for Whirlpool Elite AC (split) which is yet to end on 20/5/11. On 4th of May I called up your call center and placed a complaint regards to low cooling and one of your technician visited my place and filled gas to the outer unit and said if still you have low cooling, we might have to do a chemical cleaning to the AC.

9th of May I booked a complaint and interestingly the call complaint was closed even before any one visited my place. Again on 10th of May booked a call regards to low cooling and Dry Ice formation at the outer unit and Ice sparks from the inner unit Complaint Number "CN[protected]". Its been 10 days now, No one has turned down to my place. I have called several times to your call center and the service center and the only response that I get from your team is "we would place a reminder immediately and somebody from our team would call and visit your place today" I'm still waiting for someone to visit my place and service my AC.

My end verdict on your AMC is service is a useless!! NEVER BUY WHIRLPOOL PRODUCTS, AFTER SALES SUPPORT IS RIDICULOUS.

Mahesh
                No 41, Parthasarathy St,
                Purasaiwalkam
                Chennai - 600007
                Tamil Nadu
                Cell:[protected]
                Never ever buy a Whirlpool product. My experience is one of the worst with Whirlpool. Please pass it on to as many consumers possible. I recently bought a microwave from Whirlpool and from day one it is not working and no one to help despite repeated complaints. The only answer I get is it is working in their service center. Bitter experience!!

Vegetable tray has cracks while refrigerator is delivered

Bought Whirpool refrigerator on April 4th 2016.Vegetable tray has cracks while refrigerator is delivered.

Need replacement of tray.

I had purchased a Whirlpool washing machine from EZone powai on 08.02.2009.
                  The machine that was delivered had a defect (top was crushed in), same was confirmed by whirlpool representative who arrived to give a demo. Informed Ezone of the same and was promised that a replacement would be provided at the earliest. However, 6 days later Iám still waiting for the replacement to arrive. Ezone informs me that Whirlpool is having such major problems with defects in its machines that the company has halted supplies of new pieces for the moment. Whirlpool's service centre cannot provide any guidance on this. I would like to express my disappointment with both whirlpool and Ezone in the way this matter is being handled.

Whirlpool Washing Machine — New whirlpool machine defective

Respected sir,

I purchased Washing machine before One month After Paid all cash payment the company giving after ten days delivery.Then after we started to used machne and we found defective. Company Engineer came at my house and he said that "one part of machine is damage it is necessery to change and we will done it within two days" But still nobody Reply us from company Whenever we call to compay They said we will done it within 48 hours, within 24 hours, we will call you back wiyhin three hours but nobodys give us satisfied services.

what can i do for this machine ?

EZone/ Front Loading washing Machine — Faulty Machine

I bought a Samsung R1061 front loading washine machine from Ezone @ Hebbal Bangalore on 29 th June 2008. They promised to deliver it on 1st July. But they didn't deliver. After putting lot of pressure they sent the washing machine on 5th July. But to our surprise, this machine was full of scratches and was not looking like a new machine.
                  When contacted, they told this machine has come from company in this way. AFter logging case with Samsumg, they suggested dealer need to take care of this.
                  Now neither dealer (eZone) nor company is ready to replace the product. I have already made a payment of Rs 18590 and still I cannot use the machine.

Whirlpool Washing Machine — defective machine

I had purchased one washing machine from one of your dealers “Himanshu Electronics”, of Naranpura, 132 ft Ring Road, Ahmedabad on 15/04/2007. Since its installation, the machine has been giving me a lot of trouble and I have to get it repaired at least 5 times during the last 2 years. Your people have changed the circuit twice. Once the drum got imbalanced and it had to be repaired by your people. I have time and again requested the dealer to replace the machine, but whenever I complain, he sends your mechanic and repairs the machine. The details of the machine as per the sticker attached in the warranty card is as under:

MODEL WM-F65, LIGHT GREY
                  COLOUR LIGHT GREY
                  SERIAL NO. INB[protected]
                  MODEL NO. 7234
                  DATE OF MGF. 09 MAR 2007

2. The machine again stopped working on 27/03/2009 and when your mechanic inspected it he reported that the circuit has gone off. When I requested the dealer to replace the machine, he replied that he can give the exchange price of the ‘scrap’ machine a mere Rs.500 to Rs 1000/-.

3. In view of the facts mentioned above, I request you to immediately replace the defective machine sold by your dealer to me.

I further request you to let me know about your decision by return of post because the warranty period is expiring on 15/04/2009 and therefore I will have sufficient time for appealing to the Consumer Forum for redressal of my grievance.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

(PRAKASH MOHANTY)

Whirlpool — DEFECTIVE WHIRLPOOL WASHING MACHINE

To manager,

Through this complaint i want to bring to your notice that i purchased a washing machine of esteemed brand WHIRLPOOL and on the very 1st day after installation when i used it, i noticed some unexpected noise from the machine. I immediately switched it off and reported the entire happening at the customer care of karnal. The engineered visited my residence and discovered the SHOCKER of the brand new machine was broken and the executive told me that he would replace the shocker in a day time. I do not want to accept a defective brand new machine. I instead of getting the shocker replaced, i want a new machine instead of this defective machine.
                  I expect an immediate action to my complaint
                  karan kaura

I have bought a whirlpool automatic washing machine model FP 65 Fuzzy bought from M.A Eithrajalu Naidu Bill no 1692 dated 12/6/2006 with an extended warranty for 5 years. expiring only in 2011. I have lodged a complaint with the wirlpool chennai on no 2668008 on the 22 december 2008 and the complaint no is 27674 there has been no response from the compnay inspite of the numerous phone calls from our side.

Najmuddin K.H
                    [protected]/ 42173794/[protected]
                    BAY VIEW APARTMENTS
                    FLAT NO C#6
                    27/13 WEST MADHA CHURCH STREET ROYPURAM
                    CHENNAI 13
                    I have tried more than 10 times to the service provider of of whirlpool washing machine but again and again he is only assuring and did not attended the complain; although I am trying since last 3 months for the same.
                    I have bought a whirlpool automatic washing machine model 801 bought from S.S.Electronics-Silvassa-D&NH Bill no 1571 dated 09.01.2010 with an extended warranty. I have lodged a complaint with the wirlpool Silvassa on the 25 August 2010 there has been no response from the compnay inspite of the numerous phone calls from our side.

I have purchase one fully automatic sensation washining machine in Sharp Electronics, Hosur (# IDO[protected]A/17.02.08)
                      Last 10 months the machine is working well.

Right now the machine is not working.

I callled to service people ( Suriyha Enterprise, Hosur, Ph:[protected], on 13.01.09

The Service engineer checked the machine. He report me The timer is not working and to be replased. ( Ref # Suriyha enterpricse, Hosur. Job Sheet8 / 13.01.09)

Till Date (28.01.09, almost 15 days ) the parts is not replaced and machine is not serviced.

Kindly arrange to service our washing machine at the earliest.

S.Dhandapani, Hosur

Whirlpool Sensation neo — sold the defective piece

I have purchased washing machine on 3rd February 2008. The washing machine is not working at all from the date we have purchased it. I have requested company people and also sale india people to look in to the matter. but they are not looking into it. the piece is really defective one they have sold me on the name of home delivery.

I own a Whirlpool Refrigerator Model 310 ltr Iceberg DLX (Steel) since Jan 2007. It developed a problem of water leaking from deodizer in Dec 2008 and a complaint was made by me to their call centre (coplaint no - 13489). It was subsequently repaired by their service person Mr Jitender (Mob No [protected]) of Dolphin Refrigeration, Vadodara on 2 Dec 2008 and service charges of Rs 285 were paid by me. Now, since 15 Jan 09, the same problem has recurred and their service provider has proved to be most incompetent and unresponsive. It is requested that my fridge be repaired at the earliest without having to pay the charges again for the same defect twice, failing which i will be compelled to get rid of my Whirlpool fridge and AC and recommend negatively about whirlpool products in various forums including friends and family.
                        It is hoped that Whirlpool values it's customers enough to attend positively to this complaint.
                        I have Whirilpool 450lt frige from 2003. There is no service center In Guntur A.P.They appointed a privateprivate person to service whirilpool products.That person didnot know in mecanisim.I approched the service center many times to repair frige.Evvery time the service man one P.C board fit tomy frige&charge Rs3300.That P.C.Board had reparied evvery 6months.Thenagain they change P.C.Board and charge Rs3300.I spent on my frige nearly Rs 7000.(I dont know P.C.Board name that was small elec part)
                        I have also LG frige from 1998.That had no repair till now.
                        Thankig you
                        Narendra
                        I have a top load fully automatic washing machine which is 5 years old and since there are some problems cropping up, there is no proper service given the the people hired by whirlpool. Inspite of having an AMC service people are not doing their job. This is disgusting. I think we should stop buying whirlpool products as their service is very poor and the products seems to be poor quality. I have LG products (fridge and tv ) which are 8 years old and there are in a perfect condition.
                        i have got window a/c(model no-magic-cool-150ei) 5yrs old, i complained on 20/3/2010 at toll free no-[protected]., actually my ac was not stating properly, the customer care tranffered the case to north delhi service division i:e.TIMEX -they had send any of the staff for repair but the person whom they send was even able to trace out the problem, he even was unable to trace out the connection of wires, we then called our electrician to solve his problem, our electrician confirmed that the external wires were ok, then the timex person told that relay was not working & has to be changed and promised to visit on tueday for changing the part but he hasn't come yet, I acctually want to inform u that i againg made a complain that the person u have send was not capable to understand the proble for which i requsted to send proper senior enginner to the toll free no.I am really very dissappointed with the company service as I have paid RS400/(i:e double the market rate)for visit but no solution has been made till yet & he has not come till today & no cash payment slip has been given by the person.I kindly request u take some action for such a poor service.(SR NUMBER:DL[protected]) MY MOBILE NO IS-[protected].
                        my Complain is Whirlpool frige demege so chek imi plz contec me my contec number is [protected]...

Whirlpool Washing Machine Model No Fsan652 / Fsah651 — Faulty Washing Machine and poor Response by Customer Care personnel

This is an Ongoing Complaint with the functioning of Whirlpool Fully Automatic Washing Machine (Model No FSAN652/FSAH651 - Rs. 17, 500) bought two months back. The issue is that the whatever dresses we had put in so far has been torna and we have got back to the normal way of washing with our hands which has not solved the ultimate purpose of buying a costlier machine of yours. We have lost money both in terms of dresses lost and the calls...

Whirlpool W/Mc new model launch- but worst customer service due to LOC

I had purchased one Whirlpool washing machine model- FPSAN652 on 21/7/2008, which broke down on 6/1/2009. Complaint registered with their customer service on 8/1/2009 ( HD[protected]) was cancelled by themselves without any intimation. Again the complaint registered on 12/1/2009 (HD[protected]) is not yet attended till 22/01/2009. From repeated reminders, it seems that there is some conflict due to line of control between two service providers which is not being sorted out by higher ups. This is ridiculous from a world renowned white goods manufacturer who is launching state of the art equipments without customer satisfaction even for one year.

Bijoo Davis,
                          ESH 3, ICRISAT Campus,
                          Patancheru P.O.,
                          Hyderabad- 502324.
                          Tel[protected]
                          Mob-[protected].

hi my name is vikas. we ve whirlpool refrigerator, model no
                            WLM34ABYWN. dated of purchase 12/07/04. since we purchased this fridge we are facing problems. this is the third time our fride is making noise n not getting cold. when we called whirlpool callcentre they sent Mr. Surese from thier authorised service centre who is saying our compressor is defective but under warrenty but we ve to pay service charge and few more charges which will cost us Rs. 1000. earlier also twice we had paid around same charges.
                            there is no transparency in the dealing, charges of this BAngalore centre.
                            I deeply regret that i purchased Whirlpool refrigerator, n never advice anyone to purchse anything of this company.
                            my refrigerator not working please contact [protected]

I have purchased one stabilizer for my air conditioner from M/s. VISION, Paradip (Whirlpool wall mounting model) with seven years warranty. The stabilizer was defective. M/s. VISION replaced the stabilizer twice but they were also defective. Finally M/s.VISION replaced the stabilizer with another local made stabilizer (GALAXY) with the reason that my stabilizer will be replaced with a remodeled whirlpool stabilizer. But, 3 years have passed & I have not yet got my whirlpool stabilizer back.
                              I AM ALSO FACING PROBLEM WITH WHIRLPOOL STABLIZER - SANJAY - [protected]

I had purchased whirlpool refrigerator ice magic elite 220 L double door in sep 2003 from Kanpur. After around 15 days of installation the freezer door started buckling inside from the front. I had called mechanic and he told that there is no problem it will be all right after some time. Then after 6 month I lodged a complain again through telephone and mechanic did not come. In july 2005 I moved to Lucknow and contacted service and they did not hear to my call. Again I called service centre in Jan 2009 and immediately mechanic came on my call and told me that the defect is manufacuring defect and since warranty is over then you have to pay rs 2500 for door replacement. Please advise me on this matter as your service center was waiting for the warranty to expire before attending my Refrigerator

Refrigerator — freezer door

dear sir, my fridge's freezer door is broken, so i am facing a lot of problem of frost . please send some one to repair it .my address is 254 A W H O COLONY, AMBABARI JAIPUR . MY CONTACT NO IS [protected]. PLEASE MAKE IT FAST.

Whirlpool — freezer door

hi . i have made a complaint on 18-10-10 for the replacement of my freezer door of my refrigerator and my fridge is under warranty till 22-11-10 a technician came and took photo of the fridge , promised replacement and left. since then have been waiting and making calls to cust care . but no one has been able to provide any info on it. customer care representatives are just of no use , the only word that they know is "sorry" that too in some super pathetic accent . my complaint no.10009. on 12-11-10 a technician came and wanted me to shell out Rs.5000 for a totally different problem which was no way related to the freezer door and hen i declined he said that a service man will come with in 4pm the same day and replace just the door i agreed and he left but as usual no man showed up and today again i called in cust care and some so called supervisor named "Pramod" id.6666. in his pathetic accent told me to make a complaint on some [protected]@whirlpool.com and for my surprise it does not exists at all . the only thing he knew was to any how convince me to wait and also wanted me to go to consumer court to and launch a complaint . Its so frustrating to go through so much of trouble just for a freezer door and customer care of whirlpool is hopeless.

I have purchased fully automatted FSAH651 washing machine 2 weeks back. Machine performance is very good. But frequently Iam facing a problem with the inner hose tap adaptor it is not sticking with tap because of light design. Due to this maching getting stoped.

Solution they might of go for strong design with heavier four screw with metalic body.