Xcel Networking — part time/ form filling jobs.

The above mentioned company "xcel network" from surat is fraud. They have provided me with an job of form filling.

Job details -
2500 forms within 10 days.
Each form worth 10rs each.

Completed the work successfully and shared them, they edited my work and made qc failed. None of the company employees called me about this and directly an legal advisor started calling me the next day i submitted the work stating i have to pay 4600 to the company.

When i tried to speak with the company associates none of them even bothered answering my questions and mocked me ridiculously. Now an legal notice has been shared to my email without proper details of the company and been asked to pay 6600 including legal advisor fees. If i am not entitled to pay that then they are have warned me an fine of rs.50, 000/-. There is no company address or any other details provided in the notice.

Their contact details as below -
Customer support - [protected]
Sales support - [protected]
Company manager - [protected]
Legal advisor - bharath (Located in andhra) - [protected]
Support email id - helpline. [protected]@gmail.com

I have completed the job successfully as per the terms. Now i do not have the amount to pay for them they are mentioning. Took this job so that i will be able to meet my basic needs. I sincerely request you to help me in this regard.
part time/ form filling jobs.

Comments

I am facing same problem, to whom i complaint, pls advise me
I am also facing same problem. Please give me good advice. To whom I complaint.they are harnessing me.people are search jobs to earn but these peoples make us to pay.
hello Kiran Koorgai,
I have same problem. I too received those agreements, notice and mails as you received. what should I do now. Please help me ...
Full froud company and don't pay any payment

Surat