Xiaomi India
Xiaomi Technology India Pvt. Ltd.

Xiaomi India Customer Care

Xiaomi Technology India Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 06:00 pm

Xiaomi India Complaints & Reviews

kk jangra
I have purchase MI power bank from Whaaky that are received in damaged condition, & connecting cable not working even bank also not performing well. So I have send back them last week for refunding after discussed with whaaky, but still i have not received my refund My oreder no. was S80790253, S80790265

Jitender Kumar Giri
    Hi, I have given my phone to the one of the authotised service center of xiamo (HCL TOUCH JANAKPURI) on 04th of April 2015 adn it's been more then 15 days but no body cares about it and they even don't care about it, They removed the contact number of the service center from the form( So no body can contact them)... i am trying the number from last 04 days as they mention the Expected delivery date was 18-Apr-2015 but no one is answering the call (PATHETIC Service) Request you to please look into it as the main pillar of any business is customer satisfaction and because of the services of post sale i am loosing hope from Xiamoi.. Please feel free to contact me for any information.. M- [protected] Jobsheet no.-JS[protected]

[Apr 20, 2015] Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Balaji Subrahmanyam
      Xiaomi Power Bank refused to be repaired or replaced as it was not purchased via flipcart . The service center at koramangala claims agrees the power bank is a product of Xiaomi but cannot be serviced or replaced though its well within the warranty period as it was purchased on a differnt portal other than flip cart. Really surprising to see this as the Xiaomi products are being sold on multiple web portals but warranty is provided only for Flipcart purchases which most consumers are not aware. This needs to be addressed as the consumers are being misguided by Xiaomi India and their business modules. This Xiaomi power bank was purchased via askmebazzar.com, order number AB930039, seller : My Limo Trading. Product Purchase Date : 27- jan -2015

[Apr 18, 2015] Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Team,

I have not received any update on the complaint raised by me,

Re posting it again for some action by Xiaomi.

Xiaomi Power Bank refused to be repaired or replaced as it was not purchased via Flipkart.

The service center at koramangala claims agrees the power bank is a product of Xiaomi but cannot be serviced or replaced though its well within the warranty period as it was purchased on a different portal other than Flipkart.

Really surprising to see this as the Xiaomi products are being sold on multiple web portals but warranty is provided only for Flipkart
      Purchases which most Indian consumers are not aware.

This needs to be addressed as the Indian consumers are being misguided by Xiaomi India and their business models.

This Xiaomi power bank was purchased via askmebazzar.com ([protected]@askmebazaar.com),
      order number AB930039,
      seller : My Limo Trading.

Product Purchase Date : 27- jan -2015

Our official coordinates
      Getit Stores Pvt. Ltd.
      GYS Heights,
      Plot-10 & 11 2nd & 3rd Floor Tower-C,
      Sector 125, Noida (Gautam Budh Nagar)
      Uttar Pradesh
      India - 201301
      Email: [protected]@askmebazaar.com

Alternatively, our 24/7 support is available on[protected]
      Please find link to askme vendors, .

The mobile is not working properly

The handset has following problem: 1.hearing problem 2. Video cannot be removed 3. Mobile gets hanged very often 4. While removing photos' the mobile gets hanged 5. Heating problem

rohit10191
        Hi My name is Rohit Singh and I am a resident of Faridabad, Haryana. I had purchased a 10, 400 mah Xiaomi power bank from Flipkart on November 12, 2014 (Order ID OD[protected]. The device started having issues so I raised a complaint with the Xiaomi customer care ([protected]). They explained that the power bank could not be repaired, and hence, would have to be replaced. They gave me a reference number 2088. This call was made on Jan 7, 2014 and I was told that the replacement would be done on the "highest priority". I waited for 2 months almost, and I called the customer care on March 3, 2015. The customer support executive was completely clueless about the situation and could not find the reference number 2088 in the system. He finally tracked my complaint using my phone number, and then tells me that they have upgraded their ticketing system, so the old complaint number was now invalid. I was given another complaint number : 55691 and again assured that the replacement would be done on the "highest priority". Another month has passed, but still I have received no response from your side. Not even a single call or email. I am simply appalled at the poor build quality of your products and the shoddy customer service. I was very apprehensive before buying a xiaomi product, and now after witnessing the horror story that follows after buying your products, I'd say that I was right. I just have one word coming to mind to describe your company : PATHETIC..!!! Your products and your service both. Is this how you provide the "highest priority" service to your customers ? That even after waiting for 3 months there is no news of a replacement. I want a reply to my email ASAP and a call back stating the date of the replacement power bank. I will make sure that this bad experience comes out in the open when I write my review for your product on Flipkart. Lets see how many people decide on buying your product now.

[Apr 17, 2015] Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Xiaomi India — REDMI 1S MOBILE MOTHER BOARD PROBLEM

bawal
          I have given my dvice to Service Centre three month back still no response from the Xiomi Customer care or from Serrvice Centre.They...

Aakil Ladhani
          Hi, We have bought Xiomi MI 10400 mAh Power bank in November 2014 from Flipkart. It was wroking good till March then it stops responding while charging. So I gave it to service Center at Ahmedabad (Abhinav Technologies). But after around a month I didn't received any feedback. So I make a complaint by call and they give me complaint number. But when I called them today the representative guy told me that there is no complaint from that complaint number or my phone number. So I need to rise a complaint again. I am very much dissapointed with this service. My Order Id is: OD[protected] My Job number at service center is: 140315X-06

[Apr 14, 2015] Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lakshman Guptha Ch
            Want to replace the mobile that is being ordered against order no OD[protected] .The initial response as been provided but the customer response call from your executive is not made as promised during over first discussion by then please kindly look in to the issue and help me in availing your best service.

Need proper  response by the custmer care personal when requested for service using customer are number

sdamathia
              my micro-usb charging port of xiaomi red mi 1s got melted after 5-10 minutes of charging. When i visited service centre they refused to submit my phone as they said this product is damaged & asked me to contact customer care support executive. when i contacted[protected] they asked me to send picture of mobile. i send them to mail adress of xiaomi(service.[protected]@xiaomi.com). they are not giving me good response and told me to visit another service centre. i think they don't want to help. & there was no over voltage or electric fluctuation, mobile handset and usb charging cable got damaged and charger is ok, xiaomi service centre in chandigarh (vignesh services) refused to take it and service.in @xiaomi.com is also running away from their responsibilty

no one wants to take responsibility

[Apr 09, 2015] Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jigisha 7777
                Hi, Please check photo as proff or phone network I have finding difficulties with phone network. took 4 times to services center and phone was held for 10 or more days but not get issue resolved. I can send you the picture of issue. that shows airtel sim but I am using vodafone post paid sim. it has same reamin issue. please either refund money or either replace a new piece. Really feel wasted money on china phone. better if i have stick with nokia or samsung. I will sent you phone if you pick up it.I don't have issue but please provide me a solution. please tell me where to complaint. if you are not listening. I am not happy with product. as per consumer act please provide me solution. see below issue raised earlier that I have not received any mail replied back. please check the below point too, I am finding difficulties with Battery back up... 1)If I used charged battery continuously than it will work for max 40 to 45 minute. 2) While talking phone get disconnected in between like 2 minute 15 minute or 39 minute or so? Network issue? 3) While talking in between this network connect different line why? 4) Facebook Gujarati language doesn't support 5) I took this phone to bangalore-kormangala Service center... received useless services... one person was doing something on computer not serving customer it was 4-5 customer was waiting 3 come for collection. and one was talking to customer and took around 45 to 1 hour wait as I was next the customer... so also... only one person was serving to customer. That time Felt not to go for unbranded company or non- indian company? Still I am facing same problem. That they that boy has updated software when we have told issue of phone and given reason to software issue. After coming home check the phone it is the same issue and we called up around 4 pm he told me on phone come next day we have to check the phone hardware. I haven't taken up this phone as I was upset of services. I have order 3 phone in total... two are on this email id and one on my husband email id... 2 phone are working fine no issue but this phone has issue so Please provide me the solution of phone or refund the money...or replace the phone. this phone was purchased on amit.h.mistry name on 23rd oct. which was unused and sealed till 30th of November I took this phone to the service center on 11th December... Please provide me the solution on this

Network issue refund or phone replacement needed

Alekh Navghare
                  I have got a fake mi powerbank 10400. I had placed an order on 27th march 2015 and recieved the powerbank on 7th april 2015. But the powerbank is fake and I have compared it with the original one. It even charges my phone very slowly. Please send me a refund. My order id 1836344. I payed Rs.499 for this powerbank. I did not expect it to be a fake mi powerbank. Refund my money asap.
                  Worst service by Askmebazar, i have ordered the same product and I have received the damaged one and my mobile is only getting charged 30%. They are selling duplicate products.

Very worst customer service.

Please dont buy products from this site.

My order number is AB1861188
                  Please find list of vendors,

Service centre

Xiaomi online Support & there service centre 'Ensure Support', Ulubari, Guwhati, is very careless.

Xiaomi India — MI3 phone Service Issues

manishkohale
                    Hello Team, This is regarding my MI3 phone which purchase on[protected]. The handset is under warranty. From last month...

altaf tk
                    I recently bought a Xiaomi Mi3 but all of a sudden the phone got some issue which seemed to be some software problem first. So I took the phone to Xiaomi service center at Cochin- Kerala. Folks at the service center confirmed that was a software glitch as I gussed early. However, after a day of the confirmation, they informed me that the device has got another issue and this time it is the SIM socket and asked me to pay 9000 Rs in order to get it repaired. Odd!! The SIM socket issue was not there when I took the device to the service center and there is no legitimate reason for me to accept their claim. Even if it is true, people at the service center must have damaged it by accident. The phone didn’t have any such issue when I took the phone to the service center. This shows their irresponsiblity and bad service they provide for your customers. I find it so offensive and I will have to go ahead with legal actions if I don’t get my device repaired or replaced with new one. I hope you understand my frustrations and you value your customer. An immediate solution would be greatly appreciated Order ID: OD[protected] Order Date:[protected] IMEI no: [protected] Job sheet no:[protected] Ticket no: 98122

[Apr 07, 2015] Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    what is ur phone number, am also from kerala
                    My nobile xiaomi redemi 1s complained and take in to service center.can u gave current status of my phone repairing.i call many time service center but They answered network busy .can u update my current status of my mobile.my number is [protected], my mobile model num is xiaomi redemi 1s, service center ernakulam

About my mi4

I am complaining about my mi 4 handset which i have given to service centre for its problem such as wifi was not working as it was before so smooth and now it been almost completing a month and still i have not received my phone. this is not good as service centres are so delaying this. I am very much angry.

pathanraju
                      I had purchased mobile (Xiaomi Mi3) from Flipkart in the month of Oct 2014. Initially for 2 months the handset worked properly, but from 3rd month (i.e. January 2015) onwards, handset started hanging and auto switch off without any reasons. Hence visited its Service Center in Jan, then in Feb and in March respectively where initially service center made some hard reset but problem was not resolved, so upon lot of requests, service center kept the handset for repairing for replacement of motherboard. It was communicated that I will get repaired handset back within 5 to 7 days, but even after 1 month is over (2nd march to 6th April); I had not received my handset back from the service center. Also there is no clarity how many more days it will take. Every time I am informed that part are not available in Service Center as well as Xiaomi office, hence I should wait. Upon suggestion from service center, I had called customer care also and asked the status, where CC denied to provide any information mentioning that you have called technical department and they cannot provide any information and I should call proper department (I don’t know how should we contact proper department from calling single toll free number?) Also when had discussion online, I am asked to contact service center as parts are already dispatched. But service center confirmed that neither parts received in the center nor they could track any dispatch details from Xiaomi office. So I had filed written complaint with Xiaomi for which I have received late response mentioning that parts are already dispatched. Again I visited service center who again confirmed that parts are not received. With all the aforesaid harassment, I had requested service center as well as Xiaomi to refund the money, if they cannot repair the handset, which Xiaomi had denied and asked me to check with Flipkart from where I had purchased the handset for refund. When I had written to Flipkart, they informed that they cannot help me in this case, however will check again and get back with me for any resolution. I had also given option to Xiaomi that if they cannot refund, at least give me upgraded handset which I can use as I am without mobile since last 3 months because of these issues and got loss more than 2 lacks. Hence, request this forum to assist me to get the refund with penalty or replaced upgraded handset along with my loss of 2 lack rupees from Xiaomi. Raju [protected]

altaf tk
                        I gave my xiaomi mi3 to xiaomi service center Cochin in Kerala for Restart problem. Now they are saying that there is a new problem Sim socket problem which was not present earlier, now service center informed me to pay 9000 thousands to resolve the complaint which never happened before I gave my mi3 to them.. Order ID: OD[protected] Order Date:[protected] IMEI: [protected] Job sheet no.[protected] Ticket no. 98122

[Apr 04, 2015] Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hey..! I Purchased a red Mi4i phone from Flipkart for which I registered in the Freebie Service of Xiaomi on 4th April 2015, which provides Mobile Screen Protector for free and that too within 14 days of registration. But, I didn`t receive my freebie service even after making so many calls to the customer care Center. I request the concerned person to have a look over my issue and resolve the same as soon as possible.

altaf tk
                          I have a xiaomi mi3, recently I got a problem. I can't turn on my mi3.. While turn on the screen showing Mi symbol only... After that I contacted xiaomi service center Cochin Kerala.. I submitted my mi3 Imei [protected] there.. Now they saying sim adapter is not working.. And they informed me to pay Rs-9000 for sim adapter.. I have one year warranty..

[Apr 01, 2015] Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by altaf tk Mar 31, 2015
                          Mob: [protected]

Jinkal Jain
                            I had given my mobile phone to xiaomi service center in Andheri for some charging issue. After the concerned issue got resolved, there was a new problem of sim card not getting detected which was not present earlier. Now the service center is demanding around 8.5k to resolve the problem which never persisted before i gave my handset to them

mobile phone not working after receiving it from service center

[Mar 31, 2015] Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ushaan
                              My email Id= [protected]@gmail.com Phone no.=[protected] I have a mi3 and I'm having a serious problem with the network of the phone is not stable the network goes frequently I. Order to get it back I switch to airplane mode and switch off it or by restarting it.it makes me very difficult to check the phone in every 15 minutes and due to which I miss many of my important calls and also can not make calls .I'm very surprised by the service of xiaomi and I think I will further not buy any phone of xiaomi and neither will suggest anyone .I think all of my money is wasted after buying this phone what kind of a phone is that which can not make or receive calls .I'm thinking of a very fast reply of either solution to my problem or exchange of my phone or thinking of my money back, just I want to see network in my phone.

Well if call on my number it would be difficult for you as I'm using ur phone which is not stable on network so contact me threw emmails

this product is fake very less bake up

mi power bank 10000mh but working is 50mh plese repalce new peace

Shabbir Faizy
                                I bought my xiomi redmi 1s online in Dec.. After 2 months my charger stopped charging.. I consulted my nearest service Centre.. They saw it and filed a complain for replacement.. After more than one month when I went to get my replaced product they said that my previous charger is a broken piece and that they won't accept it.. Really want some help on this nonsense act

[Mar 27, 2015] Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Abhishek Ravindranath
                                  I gave my phone long back when I dropped it and the screen cracked. I paid for the replacement screen. They replaced it and charged me the amount for it. Now they told me that the motherboard is not working and it was under warranty and had to change it. SO I let them do that. I went today and they gave me a broken phone. It wasn't the phone I gave them. Even though I dropped my phone, it didn't have a single scratch on it and they knew it. They gave me two phones, both scratched. I told them to keep it. I want my phone. My unscratched phone. I have the old screen to prove it. That screen didn't have any scractches on the edges. I can provide the numbers of the people who I dealt with and the place itself. Calling them on the landline is pointless. No answer

[Mar 26, 2015] Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purna Manikanta
                                    In hyderabad abids (sri vinayaka electronics) xiaomi service centre, i was submitted my phone to that service point on 9th march from today it was going to be minimum 17days.but there is no response from the service centre and they saying that xiaomi service is like this and so on, even they did not not provide any parts to me so that it will not solve like this... plz solve my issue as early as posssible... i was trust xiaomi so that i purchased redmi bt it will not in my hand it is in service centre... my work order num 1501, and i was registered complaint to the xiaomi also num is 65733... plz plz solve my issueee...