Xiaomi India
Xiaomi Technology India Pvt. Ltd.

Xiaomi India Customer Care

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 06:00 pm

Xiaomi India Complaints & Reviews

There is some black spot is visible on my redmi 1s phone for which Delhi service centre is saying that company is not allowing...
got all new mi 4i on 5/5/2015 from flipkart, bt as i put 2 sim sims in phone, phone not showing 2nd sim, tried another sim...

Hi, I made a complaint already naming as Vaagee on April 28 you can see it. My mother board has been replaced after a month of struggle and repeadtly calling the xiaomi customer support. I made a complaint in phones too. My complaint no is 130639. Even after the mother board is replaced my mobile is not working. The next day itself I went to the service center (AP Technologies, Chennai). They have charged me Rs.2000/-. I don’t know why they charged me this much huge amount while the mobile is in good condition and also the mobile is in warranty (Not damaged added photo you can check it). I have paid them the amount Rs.2000/- to them since I needed the mobile even after the mobile is not working now. I did not even crossed the one week period time but my mobile is not working now. The mobiles IMEI number had been changed since the mother board has replaced. I don’t have any proof for it and AP technologies, Chennai is not ready to give any proof for this. Do XIAOMI provide as one year warranty and I did not cross my one year period of time I am ready to forward my invoice too. I already did that in the customer support mail. No response from them stiil. I can even take a snap shot of it and forward it in the website. Now I am just forwarding the bills and few of my photos along My new IMEI No: [protected] My old IMEI No. [protected] I can see the last complaint in this website has been viewed by the authorities still I did not get any proper reply. Can you replace the mobile even though it has been serviced, my mobile is not working anyway. Help me in this.
MI3 Motherboard replaced but not working still.

i have ordered xiaomi power bank from this website. its was 10400 mah power bank for 499.BT when i got its delivery the power...

I registered for xiamoi band which is avaliable for re.1 it asks me address name details etc. it shows you are succesfully register at 05-05-15 the sale startes it shows all product are soldout i call for the mi service and inform then they are saying you are did not add in the cart at the time of registration they didn't show that I WANT MI BAND FOR JUST RE.1 ONLY

I have submitted my product on 2nd of April till date its not be replaced to me. No initiatives are taken by your employees,...

Respected sir, I have submitted my mobile in service center but from many days the are not giving me the proper response ..and my mobile is not working so please help me out in replacement of my mobile.. My work order no. Is -SUR/XM/15/00200228 IMEI NO. [protected] MODEL NO-MI3 please contact me if any query Pankaj agarwal Mobile-[protected] [protected]
      replacement of phone

Hi m Vijay gaur from Delhi buyed a Mi4 mobile a month back. It was Board Problem so sent it to repair. They told me in 15days it will get repaired as they waiting for parts.Now its almost 20days past they tel me that xiaomi not send a faulty part. When I ask them how long it will take then they tell we don't know. I request please never buy xiaomi mobiles.
        xiaomi is not for Bharat.

The above was purchased around 3 months back, now the sim and wifi are not being recognised, the work order no[protected] dated...

I purchase redmi2 from airtel store at vikas marg delhi on 21 april. I check this phone after buying and complaint at same time to store owner but they are denying to replace this phone. They are saying this rear camera is good. I told them no of time that i have another redmi phone and all phone camera quality is good accept this but they told me to go service center if they agree then we will replace it then i go to the service center and they accept this phone camera is not good and they also told to the xiaomi guy who is with me on the phone call. After that i go to the store and told him the same thing but still they didn't replace this phone. At that time xiaomi call center guy was also with me on phone then he logged a complaint but still there is no responce. As per store owner these attached image is best quality image.

Sir I have bought Redmi 1s in october last. But when I was updating my phone it did not completed and it went into recovery mode and after that it was not switching on. It only shows some options like reboot, switch off, update and reset. I have diposited my phone cell to service center in Shillong, Meghalaya, India at San cellular service center.Now yet after three days did not gave my phone and made ok.They are asking for more time only for downloading software.please help me sir.
            MI phones after sales support is quite poor.

Hello, I here by want to inform you that I ordered power bank MI Xiaomi from your site dated 22 april 2015, Which is a duplicate copy of real product therefore I also got problem in the device that not work properly which is very embarrassing. Actually Its not a fair deal which i did from your website, However i would request you kindly change my product replace with original Mi Xiaomi power bank, or please refund my money back.Other wise i will take action against your company. Regards gulshan kumar nayak Contact No: [protected] Mail id: [protected]@gmail.com Order number: AB2039473
              duplicate product

Dear sir/madam, my phone xiomi redmi 1s bought in october 2014 is having problem. The phone frequently went switch off while...

Hi, I have been using the MI3 phone from last October 2014, I have a mobile sound problem and touch screen is getting hanged. So I have given the mobile to XIAOMI authorized service center as they have mentioned in their site still date 28th April. AP Technologies, Chennai they have quoted me that the mobile will be given back to me in 10 days where I have submitted the mobile in April 02. Apparently they did not give the mobile till today (April 28, 2015). They asked me to go for service center phone complaint. I have made that too complaint no 130639. But still they are not giving the proper date of reply to this query. I dono whether they will give the mobile back. And frankly asking is XIAOMI is providing any sort of production in their company? Is they producing mobile phone right now? If they concern department have noticed this they can make a call. My no is with them since I have raised the complaint from my number and I have quoted my number in each and every service. If I am calling to the service center they only reply which I got is AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I felt boaring to hear this word since I am hearing this word right from my first date of the complaint I have made. I have raised a mail complaint too. There too no proper reply. If really concern department is reading this complaint. Why can’t you replace the mobile with a new phone since you don’t have a sufficient process of replacing the mother board. Date Condition April 02 - Raised a complaint in your service center (AP Technologies) April 02 - They replied that need a replacement of MOTHER BOARD for mi MI3 Mobile. April 15 - They said it was the delivery date for my mobile. April 20 - I registered a phone based complaint in your service and complaint no is 130639 April 20 - I raised the complaint again through the mail. Now April 28 - Still I am waiting for the mother board for my mobile Replace the mobile with a new one if you don’t have the mother board with you.
                Apr 28, 2015

Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought redmi 2 before a month. It was working properly but from last few days the battery drain out very quickly even...

My mobile redmi 1s had a spot on display and mobile is in warranty period I submit my mobile to the service station on 28th march 2015 and they told me that it will take 4 days to fix the problem but after 7 days they don't fix it and again said that it will take another 5-10 days but still after 10 days no further action in between many time I contact with online support and they also always register a complain and no action on complain after 15 days when I go to service center to collect my phone in prior condition they told that the phone is not switching on and also not charging it was a total subject of disappointing. I gave him 2 days time to fix it and return my phone in prior condition but after a month they are not returning my phone and not fixing the problem I want a clear justice I want to let him know that people who is sitting at higher position of the company and only concentrate on sales in every 2-3 months they are launching new models and but they are not thinking about the service issues only do business and make people fool. Please send them my voice I was a big fan of mi but these day I will not recommend any one to buy mi's product.
                  mobile service regarding
                  Apr 25, 2015

Apr 25, 2015
                  Updated by Praveen383
                  Please Someone provide me the concern person contacts.
                  Apr 26, 2015
                  Updated by Praveen383
                  After 1 day there are no satisfactory reply or action from the concern company.
                  May 02, 2015
                  Updated by Praveen383
                  What is happening there no updates no action from the company. is there no one responsible to answer the customer questions.

I have purchase MI power bank from Whaaky that are received in damaged condition, & connecting cable not working even bank also not performing well. So I have send back them last week for refunding after discussed with whaaky, but still i have not received my refund My oreder no. was S80790253, S80790265

my mi3 touch screen broken on april 1st week, i went to xiaomi service center to sent repair on 10 april 2015, today i called...

Hi, I have given my phone to the one of the authotised service center of xiamo (HCL TOUCH JANAKPURI) on 04th of April 2015 adn it's been more then 15 days but no body cares about it and they even don't care about it, They removed the contact number of the service center from the form( So no body can contact them)... i am trying the number from last 04 days as they mention the Expected delivery date was 18-Apr-2015 but no one is answering the call (PATHETIC Service) Request you to please look into it as the main pillar of any business is customer satisfaction and because of the services of post sale i am loosing hope from Xiamoi.. Please feel free to contact me for any information.. M- [protected] Jobsheet no.-JS[protected]
                      Apr 20, 2015

Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Xiaomi Power Bank refused to be repaired or replaced as it was not purchased via flipcart . The service center at koramangala claims agrees the power bank is a product of Xiaomi but cannot be serviced or replaced though its well within the warranty period as it was purchased on a differnt portal other than flip cart. Really surprising to see this as the Xiaomi products are being sold on multiple web portals but warranty is provided only for Flipcart purchases which most consumers are not aware. This needs to be addressed as the consumers are being misguided by Xiaomi India and their business modules. This Xiaomi power bank was purchased via askmebazzar.com, order number AB930039, seller : My Limo Trading. Product Purchase Date : 27- jan -2015
                        Apr 18, 2015

Dear Team,

I have not received any update on the complaint raised by me,

Re posting it again for some action by Xiaomi.

Xiaomi Power Bank refused to be repaired or replaced as it was not purchased via Flipkart.

The service center at koramangala claims agrees the power bank is a product of Xiaomi but cannot be serviced or replaced though its well within the warranty period as it was purchased on a different portal other than Flipkart.

Really surprising to see this as the Xiaomi products are being sold on multiple web portals but warranty is provided only for Flipkart
                        Purchases which most Indian consumers are not aware.

This needs to be addressed as the Indian consumers are being misguided by Xiaomi India and their business models.

This Xiaomi power bank was purchased via askmebazzar.com ([protected]@askmebazaar.com),
                        order number AB930039,
                        seller : My Limo Trading.

Product Purchase Date : 27- jan -2015

Our official coordinates
                        Getit Stores Pvt. Ltd.
                        GYS Heights,
                        Plot-10 & 11 2nd & 3rd Floor Tower-C,
                        Sector 125, Noida (Gautam Budh Nagar)
                        Uttar Pradesh
                        India - 201301
                        Email: [protected]@askmebazaar.com

Alternatively, our 24/7 support is available on[protected]
                        Please find link to askme vendors, .

The mobile is not working properly

The handset has following problem: 1.hearing problem 2. Video cannot be removed 3. Mobile gets hanged very often 4. While removing photos' the mobile gets hanged 5. Heating problem