Xiaomi India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 2, 2022

File a complaint to Xiaomi India

Having problems with Xiaomi India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Xiaomi India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Xiaomi India

Xiaomi India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 6286

Xiaomi India reviews & complaints page 282

I had ordered a xiaomi redmi 1s mobile through surpluss.In on 17.08.2015 the order id no is[protected]. And they delivered it on 26.08.2015.When i opened the pack in front of the currier boy found that the mobile is not working. The battery is not charging.Then i inform to c/care of supluss.In at around 02.15 pm.About the problem.At around they replied that it changed it with in 72 hrs. But till now no body came to pickup that mobile.I also send mail on 29.08.2015 about the problem but they do not repley .So you are requested to take necessary action that i can get a new set of mobile (redmi 1s) or they refund my purchase value as early as possible. Thanking you. Mrinmay kr. Maity. Mob.No[protected]

I bought the Mi4i device about a month back. The day before yesterday after the system update of the phone, I incurred the mic problem on my device. The problem is that, while recieving or making a call, I can hear the voice of the other person the phone, but he is not able to hear mine . As I put the phone on the speaker or connect the headphones, the other one is able to hear me.Really, understand me, making calls is very difficult now....

Hi, I purchased Mi note 4g mobile from flipkart on 02-Jul-2015 it's IMEI number is [protected]. After using some days I found the hanging issue in it's camera. The camera was hanging when the video recording done for continuous 1 minutes.I complain about it to flipkart and asked them to return the device but they suggested me to upgrade the software to latest version and then check if the problem persist then check with Mi service centre. After that I upgraded the MIUI FROM V4 to 6.6.1, the camera issue resolved after upgrade.After around two week, the phone stop charging I went to following service center:Sec-14Parswanath Acardia, GurgaonThey checked the device and said to leave the device since device had some hardware issue. They took device on 14-Aug-2015 the service number is JS[protected]. They return the device on 27-Aug-2015 and said that the issue is resolved. I checked the mobile was successfully charging.After a day I need to take copy of some document and so I tried to take picture but unfortunately the picture taken by the mobile is getting blurred. I upgraded the software but it did not solve the issue.I had taken the pics of documents before giving mobile to service centre, before service the picture quality was good. I am sure now that it is not an issue of software, it seems to me that at service centre they have changed the camera withou any issue and without telling me.I request you through this channel to kindly let me know what should I do. I know that if I go to service centre they will take my phone and again take 15-20 days to solve the issue and may introduce some new issue.I have not purchased this mobile to always put at service centre.I simply want to exchange this faulty device with other non-faulty device which should not have basis functional issue.I am attaching here the invoice, pics taken before service centre and after service.I request you to kindly take appropriate action against the service centre and advice me what should I do.Regards, Murlidhar

My phone was working properly till 24 th august bt after that option o[censored]pdate cames so i updated but un fortunately after that phone doesnt updated instead it is not switching on also i was contacting service centre so many times bt no one attending kindly help to give the update...

I have redmi 1s Due to some problems .my redmi 1s is not working properly.so I was submitted my redmi 1s at service centre jank puri they said me with in a week u get to redmi 1s.but still date I m not received my redmi 1s. And I called up so many couples of the day to connect to service centre but they are not attending my call . And also your customers centre promise my sir solve my problem soon but not responsible.. Kindly solve my problem and get back to my redmi 1s will properly work. I am waiting ur respon possively Himanshu arora [protected] My reference Id JS[protected]

Order No:[protected] Ordered product on 17th august, till now i didn't get my product . shipping company saying they lost my product, i contacted xiaomi customer care support they not giving proper response. Worst service worst customer care....

Please provide as much information as possible...i bought xiaomi redmi 2 a month ago and i updated the ui to miui 6.6.6 as soon as i got the phone.. Then I started to face rapid and abnormal heating accompanied by rapid battery drain... Again i updated my ui to miui 6.6.8 yesterday... But still the problem stands pls help me... Ive just bought it only a month ago
        Same problem for me too...
        Kindly help us out

Dear sir i have purchase a MI power bank online shoping for book my offer i have receve the percel and i am py the amont for the service man bt my power bank not working the any time plz acept my complaint name- muzammil hasan add- kot east near tehsil sambhal mob num- +91-[protected]...

I am using Mi4i Grey 16GB and it has heating problem and also hanging problem in camera, kindly suggest me what to do. i always trust on this company but after this its going down awaiting for a positive responce. With Regards, Ishtiyaq Ahmed contact no- [protected]

The phone is dilivered on 13 augest 2015 from snapdeal and after 10 days on 23 it shows a problem of Screen failure including no display/abnormal display. so i have contact your company many times but they don, t solve my matter . so, i request to replace or repair it otherwise i will take a legal action.please reply fast .
            Dear harjot singh harjot,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Snapdeal Online Team
            Dear harjot singh harjot,

Information about your contact details are still awaited from you. In case you are still facing any concern, please contact us on [protected]@snapdeal.com.

Snapdeal Online Team

i want pickup arrangement

as per i complement that this product is different and i want refund plz send a person who can take this product back

I just bought mi4i 32 gb handset 2 weeks ago, overal the set is good in looks and display. But if you use internet for 5-6 minutes it heats up too much on uppermost part near earpiece and in between if you get any call than you wont be able to put it on your ear, It burns. I want to get it resolved, or take back the handset

Sir I bought a redmi note 4g handset last month sir this handset arise some problems it is suddenly sweechoff then he is start sir I call u costumer care there are I m not satisfied & there are not given suggestions so I sir I want to this handset replacement so plz sir u will help me Thank u Naveen sain care of sateesh gupta gay wala mohalla alwar near ashoka talkies alwar 301001

Sir, recently I brought a Redmi 2 from The Mobile Store in City Center 2, kolkata The phone was defective and I was called to get a replacement when I went to the store they asked me to take any other phone but none I would have liked when U asked for the same phone they asked me that I have to Weight till 5th september. I also asked them to refer me to another better outlet of the same chain but they denied, also when I called them the phone connected at first but from the next call they did not even pickup and reported it as faulty landline, I will be highly obliged if you either provide me my replacement by 28th august, 2015 or refer me to another Mobile store as I have Work issues.If not possible please generate a refund process. D JHA

Very disturbing and unprofessional attitude from both service center and very slow action from xiaomi head branch in India. Its been 2 weeks my redmi 2 is in service center for replacement of faulty mother board. I wonder jus replacement takes more than 2 weeks And doesn't seems to me that I will receive it soon looking at reply of Mi officials providing and pothetic service center's behaviour. Suggestion for xiaomi team- don't sell products make sure your reputation is not hampered.

I’ve received damaged handset (Redmi2 Prime), received on 24th August’15. I’ve circled the damage area in the pic attached. They told me to email on service.[protected]@xiaomi.com..it shows delivery failed. I want new handset or refund. I had a online chat with Agent name Bhoomika, she explained that it will take 48 hrs to check.

I purchased the redmi note 4g 2 months earlier and from approximately 5 days my phone swiches off automatically and most of the times network goes off and message shows is "sim card removed ". Also the "Applock application" is not working in my phone from 5th day of purchase, earlier I thought it's App's problem but then I realized it's default in phone... So please help me with the replacement of this product.. My email address is " [protected]@gmail.com ". Phone details is attached with this complaint . Thanks Anita

I have purchase Xiomi MI 4i last month from Flipkart via Invoice no. BLR_WFLD[protected] dated 20.07.2015 (invoice attached). Suddenly my phone speaker has stopped working due to which now audio is not working in songs, ring-tone, videos etc. Although, sound is coming through earphones.
                          I am unable to find any complaint mail id on official website of xiomi. Also, helpline no on the website viz. [protected] is not responding i.e call not transferring to their persons. I have tried lot of time. hope I can find some solution here. I expect them to replace my phone since this is an unacceptable problem for a new phone.
                          My Contact details are:
                          Lokesh Kumar Jat,
                          [protected],
                          Mail id: Lokesh.[protected]@gmail.com
                          Aug 26, 2015
                          Updated by Lokesh Kumar Jat
                          Please update the complain status

I was booked the product MI 10400 MAH The product which I'm received that is a defect product. So many time I'm try to charge my mobile phone but charging not proceed the power bank not given the 100 MAH backup to mobile phone.so many time I try to customer care no+[protected] But know as pickup the call within 2 minutes the call was disconnected automatically. My Order Number: [protected]

This is to inform you that I purchased Xiaomi Mi2 mobile from flipkart and it is in warranty period and service centre is not available at Lucknow. The problem is that touch of this mobile is not working properly from last few days. You are therefore requested to kindly resolve this issue at the earliest.

Last week I have visited today at Mi (XIAOMI) mobile phone service center M/s Famous computer, Novelty plaza in Bareilly and they checked my phone and told mother board had got faulty and will be replaced with new one. I was shocked how does a motherboard go bad within 2 months only. Now they will take 13-14 days for repairing and time being customer will be facing lot problem due to non-availability of mobile phone and lost contact due to sudden failure. I am not satisfied with your product and people behavior at service center, how anyone can run multi agencies under one roof i.e Lava, Videocon, Lenovo & Xiaomi. Also there is no response over landline phone mentioned on the website of Bareilly service center. I am requesting you please look into on top priority and try to give my phone back in 2 days. My trust and brand loyalty gone in negative due to bad experience and other competitor will eat your market definitely if you will not take action towards brand imaging. Have any your service executive visited over there for feedback or running like Ram Bharose. I was shifted from Samsung to xiaomi but it was one of the big mistake I have made in my life. When I have bought your product than spoken to 8-10 people to buy XIAOMI Phone only but now what I will speak to them? I have sent mail regarding the same subject but no reply from your side and still there is no satisfaction answer from customer care no. also. Eagerly waiting for your call and action. My phone and job sheet work order details, Date:14/08/2015 Handed over to Famous Computers Address: Shop no.09 10, Second Floor, Novelty Plaza, Novelty Plaza, Bareilly-243001 Service Center Phone Number:[protected] Bought form Snap deal Name on Invoice- Sandeep Saxena INVOICE NUMBER : S0192C/15-16/35920 INVOICE DATE : 08-JUN-2015 IMEI No.1- [protected] IMEI No.2- [protected] serial no. 9911/00298682