Xiaomi India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 2, 2022

File a complaint to Xiaomi India

Having problems with Xiaomi India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Xiaomi India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Xiaomi India

Xiaomi India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 6286

Xiaomi India reviews & complaints page 297

My Redmi 1s was purchased about 3 months back and was working all good with no heating issues or such. Last week when I kept the phone for charging and came back to make a call in just 5 mins and saw that the charging pin melted the phone and is now stuck inside the phone. The lower body of the phone (near the charging pin) is molten. The phone is working fine but the only problem is I cant charge it now since the pin is stuck and wont come...
Hi, I have purchase a XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4G on dated 13/01/2015 from flipkart. It's receiver speaker was not working. I have gone in XIAOMI Authorised service center and checked that phone by a engineer and found that there is no receiver speaker available. Really bad service provided by XIAOMI. Regards, Sunny Shuka +91-[protected]...

I had purchased one Xiaomi Redmi 1s phone from flipkart on 24th Oct 14 with order ID OD[protected] who display stopped working from 4th Jan 15. We had given the phone to Prodcon Tech Service Pvt Ltd on 5th Jan 2015 for repair which is Xiaomi service.The service center informed us that the screen would get replaced under warranty and gave us a work order no HER/XM/14/00584. Till date we not received the phone and we are finding it difficult to survive without the phone from last one month. We had also escalated the issue to Xiaomi call center about the same on 21st Jan 2015 and again on 30th Jan 2015 but they gave only a complain no 2650 and nothing was informed on the progress of repair. Request you to take necessary action asap. Regards Dinesh Jarkani Chembur, Mumbai Mobile No:[protected]
Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

hi i have given my xiaomi mi3 phone to the service center 49/62 A, 7th Street, Tata Bad, Gandhipuram, Coimbatore-641012, Tamil nadu on 3rd december 2014. after visiting them for 6-7 times since they don't have a working phone, i finally got my broken display fixed with only 2 led back light on screen buttons working. But the casing of the phone was not mine, it was replaced with a worn out casing. when i asked the service centers guys that it was not my casing they responded that it was not their duty to look after it and asked me for proof stating that i was a lier. i got really fed up hearing them talk like this. i filed a complaint to xiaomi customer care on 7 January 2015 after that i have called the xiaomi customer service about 4-5 times regarding this matter and still haven't received a solution from them. My phone is still at the service center. My job sheet number is 12967 my complaint id is 2084.
    Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have submitted my Redmi 1s to service centre HCL ASP, Address: 14, Shivaji Nagar, Near Hotel Pride, Behind LIC Building, Pune – 411005 on 14 December 2014 and till now i have not got my phone repaired. There is small issue that phone is not charging and they are saying parts are not available for repair. They are not giving any confirm date of repair also. Called Xiaomi Customer Care also but no response from there.
      Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I had purchased one Xiaomi Redmi 1s phone from flipkart on 24th Sep 14 with order ID OD[protected] whose Network Problem from 15th Jan 15. We had given the phone to Satyam Communication, J-34, Basement, Sector-18, Noida, UP on 16th Jan 2015 for repair which is Xiaomi service.The service center informed us that the Network Issue has been resolve under warranty and gave us a work order no OIA/XM/14/00600. Till date we not received the phone and we are finding it difficult to survive without the phone from last 20 days. We had also escalated the issue to Xiaomi call center about the same on 02nd Feb 2015 and again on 03rd Feb 2015 but they gave only a ticket no 21151 and nothing was informed on the progress of repair. Request you to take necessary action asap. Regards Ajit Kumar Jha, Noida Mobile No:[protected]

I have submitted by phone at HCL Touch, Shop No.2, Parshvanath Arcadia, Plot No. 739/1, MG Road, Sector-14, Gurgaon, Haryana-122001 on 27 Dec-14 Also logged a complaint regarding this on Xiaomi support. Complaint ID- 2355 Job Sheet No- 17534 But the phone is still under repair as the required spares are not available at the service center. Kindly do needful at priority to get the same repaired at Earliest....
        Hi, I had purchase Power bank of 5200 Mahs on October 6, 2014 and it is not working from last one month. I had made a complaint at customer care vide request no - 1844 on 02nd Jan 2014. But till now no action is taken aganist the same. Its is already completed 13 days. Whenever we make a call to customer their simply say that your request is escalated on immediate basis but till now nor response at all. Regards, Kartheek....

Hi I have bought Xiaomi MI 3 on 29th July. On 17th November it charged successfully and from then it sometimes showed charging LED glowing but phone was unable to start. I have shown the phone two service centres. Details for last service centre are Name : ccom Telecommunications Location : Thane work order number : PKD/XM/14/00211 Date submitted : 13th December 2014 They have not repaired the phone yet. They are not mentioning specific date for resolution . They only say hardware issue requires time. I have contacted Xiaomi customer center too. Complaint was registered on 03 Jan 2015. When they mentioned callback in two days, which is yet to come. Kindly help me help me to resolve the matter with swift repair / replacement / refund. Thanks Pankaj Kapse Pune contact : [protected]
        Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased Red MI 1S phone of Xiaomi on 30/09/2014 through flipkart bearing order no OD[protected] and IME no [protected]. The display of phone is not working and was taken to service center, Faridabad, where they have refused to repair under warranty and are seeking Rs 3500/- as repair charges, wheras phone is under warranty. I expect a good service from Xiaomi service center and not execuses of making money. I would request you to look into the matter and resolve my problem by getting it repaired under warranty. I have good hopes from this company. Peeyush Tripathi House no: A-77, Sector 41, Noida - UP - 201301
          Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Here is the problem descritption and sequence of incidents with customer support: -Xiaomi-Mi3 touch screen was replaced @ iVel technologies, Hyderabad. -After service, mobile headphone jack is not working.-iVel tech. did not considered as they were not associated with Xiaomi now. -After calling Service/Customer support, Ms/Mrs Amrutha(Floor/Team lead) assured to call back with a resolution/update within 24 hours. -Nobody called back even after 3days and when I call the Support, Mr. Mitesh(Floor/Team lead) assured to call back with a resolution/update within 48 hours. -Nobody called back even after 4days and when I call again, Mr. Mitesh was asking to extend the resolution time to more 24 hours. -When I asked for any kind of Aknowledgement for my call/issue, I didn't get any proper response. -After 5days from my last call, I got a response from Mr. Sandesh (Floor/Team lead) and was advised to wait for the proper resolution with in 48 hours from today.Thanks much for the support and looking for a resolution ASAP.
            Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I bought a Mi3 from flipkart on[protected] and today my phone crack on its own while it was kept on table top. So Xiaomi states that physical damage is not covered but it seems that its a frequent complaint from few users on their Facebook page too so now when I have not damaged the phone, neither a bump or anything so I believe Xiaomi should grant me a free replacement....

sir, my name is Gaurav Dhainje living in pune, maharashtra.([protected]) I had given my xiaomi mi3 phone for service repair due to abnormal display and touch errors. My phone was given in proper condition with no physical damage . but now they are demanding me 7500rs /- for screen replacement and saying the screen was broken initially whereas it was not. and also i have their customer unit receipt which i am attaching along this mail which clearly states that there was no physical defect and physical condition was good . so please look into the matter seriously as i will have to take legal action against the service provider for fraud means. I am further giving the details of my phone. IMEI NO. :- [protected] MODEL :- MI3 WORK ORDER NO. :- AQP/XM/14/00078 DATE :-25 NOV 2014.
              Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Concern, I have REdMi 1s (Imei/sr.no [protected])- which i purchased from Flipkart by by 14th Nov 2014 after one month i got an issue with my battery backup & Charger so i deposit my charger to your, Technocare solution's Pvt Ltd., Lajpath Nagar, Delhi, service center by date of 20 Nov 2014 with work order no. LPT/XM/14/00090. but till date no body has turned up with any kind o[censored]pdate from xaomi, even when i make any call then i need to dial this no. atlest 5-6 time to talk to any executive sometime some lady picks the call and ask that we can't say any thing about this case it may take 15 days more or 1 months but at the time of depositing my charger your services center executive has told me that we will give you new charger after 7 working days but still waiting to completing my those 7 days and even i have also escalated this issue with your toll free no.[protected] but they are also playing game with customers, i have few Name like Ms.Amirta [Asst - Manager] & Mr.Murtaja they are completely unprofessional and unresponsive executives they always make Fake promise to recalling me with in 2 hours to 6hours with they have't call me till date now therefor i have lost my precious time to talk to them and to be in lines, i would request you with hope that somebody is there to customer service please share the status of my complaint and if you can't replace the products then please let me know directly i'll buy new charger & battery and i make sure in my circle specially no body will buy this company mobile or any gadgets. From this stage i would request Consumer complaints dept please take a look on this matter and give me justice. Looking for early and positive reply again.

I had a minor water damage in my redmi 1s. Which I also had in my Nokia lumia 920 earlier but they charged me only 1200 rs n repaired it in one week. But its a very bad experience with xiaomi customer service center located in vashi navi mumbai. when i told them about the problem they said its a normal damage we will try to fix it in warranty itself. But by leaving the office within one hour i got a call stating that your repairing expenses will be 10500 rs for my redmi 1s cell which comes in 5999 rs. I even contacted their official callcenter on their toll free number and excalated the issue. After giving me 48 working hrs time and assurity to resolve the matter, today its 5 day i am waiting for their response. None of a fool living in this world can imagine to pay double amount on repairing a cell then its original cost.
                  Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have recently purchased MI3 mobile from flipkart site in sep month within one month it starts giving problems of reboot. I have been directed by xiaomi customer service to submit my phone in service center. I have submitted the phone in service center, they promised me to get it repaired in 7 days.. Now even after one month still they have not done anything on it.. I have escalated this matter to their seniors but nothing is happening... they simply saying wait for "some time" but there is no definate time... i have doen followup on mails but no single reply on it. They dont have nodal officer provision... They are not even ready to replace the handset.. which is just one month old... Please help me. Regards, Yogesh Naik [protected]
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    company not services for custemer
                    bad company m'gmt for services department
                    no replay to defolt phone problam
                    i have sugest public no purchage xiaomi mobile
                    I am also facing the issue. They do not have any system. No one should by MI Mobile phones, they do not provide after sales service.

Redmi prime note

REDMI should aware a minimum basic requirement in a calculator is % tab. why the same has not provided in redmi prime note and other phone manufactured by the MI India.It is requested immediately provide the same otherwise in no time the complain will be lodged in consumer forum and be published in daily publications.Reply is highly solicited.

on screen having some orange spots

I have redme note model no. 2013121 s n[protected] Solve it My contact no [protected]

Purchased an MI redmi note 3 from MI store before 2 weeks and going through a bad experience.

10 – 20 times a day the a flash msg comes in screen “ sim card removed” and all the network bars disappear then suddenly after 30 – 40 seconds the network bars appear again

Sometimes the bars disappear for more than a minute then I reboot the fone, remove sim card to get it fixed..

This is creating a big problem for me

Order ID #[protected]
                    Name – Mukhtar Qadri
                    Address - ground Floor Bachittar Complex, Channi Himmat By pass Jammu, Opp. K.B public school, JAMMU, JAMMU AND KASHMIR-180011
                    Contact - [protected]
                    Please understand we do not have any service centre in J&K. updated my phone as per your instructions

You sent me a defected phone and now troubling me with the resolutions, I have been continuously following with you via call centre and via mails as well

No courtesy towards customers, I am unable to receive calls . This is a biggest inconvenience faced by me . My phone gets disconnected during the call also, missed many important calls.

Either you resolve my issue otherwise I have to go for a legal process.

For god sake dont fool the customer
                    It has been already 13 days still I didn’t get any update and you people are just asking to resolve problem and get back to us but nobody is cares about this, I want to know when I will get my mobile back, it was my biggest mistake ever that I have bought this CHEAPER china mobile, I want resolution asap and want my answer.

Number :- wxin[protected]

Jatesh rohit
                    Dear MI team,

Still I am waiting for proper answer that when I will get my mobile back, it is really very poor performance by your serviced centre, I am looking for responsible and final answer about my phone I want it asap .please look in to matter and reply me as soon as possible.it hase done already 12 days .

Number :- wxin[protected]

Date and Time :- 01-July-2016

I have redmi 1s with order no OD[protected], I had minor battery problem and ram issue, so I went to the Xiomi customer care bhubaneswar and they reloaded the software.But after that my problem got worst.Battery is draining out its own about 10-15% per hour even without any use and hanging a lot.I want solution to my problem or replacement of the mobile.
                      Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased the mobile set MI3 of Xiaomi around three months back. After few days o[censored]se I accidentally cracked the screen of the phone for which I approached the Xiaomi exclusive service center located at 944/11, Laxmi Complex Nehru Road, Arjun Nagar Opp Defence Colony, New Delhi on 28th Sep 2014. At that time the spare part was not available so I was returned assuring that they will call me when the spare part would come. It has been over 50 days now and they are yet to repair my phone which has become totally useless after the accident. I have called the service center several times enquiring for the spare part and have written several mails to the Xiaomi administration in India but I have always received assurances in return. It has become very frustrating and disappointing for me by the kind of support services provided by Xiaomi. Please provide remedy to my problem. Thank you, Gaurav Dongre Email Id: gaurav.[protected]@gmail.com Phone Number: [protected] IMEI number of the phone: [protected]
                        Xiaomi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got my mobile on 14 October from flip-kart and on 18th October the phone just fell from two feet and the phone screen damaged and phone stopped functioning only. And the service centre people are saying they cant replace screen nor phone. For repair they will charge about half of the price of the phone.company said they have provided gorilla glass 3 on mi3 but gorilla glass is very tough and strong it shouldn`t break just falling from two feet. For being a student its very big amount to buy mi3 phone and in that they are telling again to spend more money on repairing, its totally disappointing thing . xiaomi is just fooling Indian customer

Xiaomi India — MI3 Mobile Screen Repair

My brand new MI3 mobile screen was damaged after it fell off from the pocket. I have given it for the repair at Sri Sai Service Center, Secunderabad on 13-Sep-2014 with promised delivery of 16-Sep-2014. Serial number of the receipt is Serial No: 16536. Till 24th Sep 2-14, there was no update from them and even their contact numbers did not work. I contacted Xiaomi support on their email address service.[protected]@xiaomi.com on 25-Sep-2014....

invoice no. blr_wfld[protected] DT:[protected] redmi 1s, this phone is consuming huge amount of battery and it is enormous heating by just operating it 10 min. i am unable to operate it even just for 10-15 min. normal using (camera and gallery) i have to charge it for twice a day for just using it normally why the hack is this happening please replace this defective piece or resolve this it is very difficult to operate it in this condition it is making bad image of flipkart please resolve this problem as soon as possible.
                            Plz check the service center information for chennai here. They will do service for your phone for sure.http://www.iserviceinfo.in/xiaomi-service-centers-in-chennai/

Order ID: 5160505118000516) [Incident: 160512-001637