[Resolved] Xiaomi India — Received defective Redmi Note 4

Shillong, North Eastern, India
 sanjita1979
I had purchased a redmi note 4 mobile phone from mi site. And received a defective one. Initially, the icons are activated when i double click on it. Within an hour i unable swipe up the phone. Immediate after that i mail to customer care. Up to 4days, i communicated with them to solve the problem. Lastly, they accept the replacement request but told me to send the product with own cost and own risk. They neither help nor support me. I am staying in shillong. I first went to blue dart office as they told it is their courier partner but they refuse to courier it. They told if mi office mail them then only they will accept. I contacted and request them to put the mail. But no one listens and told me to send through any other courier. Then i went to fedexpress, they also refused told that it has the laminated battery so we don't take. Again i communicate to mi and ask for a solution but no use. I had no option left to send the defective product because keeping with me is waste one. Then again i tried with dtdc they allowed but asked me to take on own risk. I paid all charges (Courier+packaging+insurance=rs.910) and finally with lot mental torcher i sent to mi office but i don't know whether it will reach to them or i will get a good phone. Lets hope for best.

Received defective Redmi Note 4
Received defective Redmi Note 4
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 12, 2017
Thanks To Mi for Resolving the Problem. Thanks a lot for the replacement.
Updated by sanjita1979, May 29, 2017
The worst experience that I ever with any shopping. Worst customer care. No help no support for the pickup of the defective product delivered by Mi. Customer executive told that there is no blue dart courier service facility at my place that's why they can't help me. But in Shillong there is a blue dart office. and Blue Dart is their courier partner. They also told that I have sent the courier with my cost and risk. I request much time but the same answer that I have send by own. Then first I went to blue dart office for courier. They simply refused me to accept the product for the courier. Then they asked me if company office put a mail then they can. Immediately I made a call to customer care [protected]. we converse with them for a long time. neither they solve the problem not they help. Not even they send mail. simply told me I have to send anyway. Then I went to FedExpress, they also refuse to take as mobile has a laminated battery. Again I make a call I talk for a long time even with the senior executive they connect my call to him. But again no use. They again repeat the same I have to send anyway. Then I went to DTDC office. They agreed with a condition that I have to send with own risk. I had no option without sending the defective product anyway back to Mi office. I should I do with the defective product. That's why finally I took a decision to send that with own risk. I paid rs.910 (courier charge+ packaging charge+ insurance) and finally, I send. I mentally torched lot with the behavior of Mi. I have never expected this kind of behavior. forget about money, I waste my valuable time after this product and mentally torched. This worst experience I will never forget in my life. I learn a lot from the this. Don't trust any company like Mi who promise something for service and provide something. Product I can't say because I have not experienced may be by chance it is a defective one but definitely, I say about the service, that is worst to worst service
Updated by sanjita1979, Jun 02, 2017
Without any help for pickup of the defective Redmi Note 4 I had to courier that to Mi office in the address provided by the customer service office. Yesterday by 2:30 pm they had already received that courier but till now no response. I personally called them, chat with the customer service and put a mail to them but till now no response when they will send back the product. can any one help me how to handle this situation? I am thinking of taking the legal action.
Updated by sanjita1979, Jun 05, 2017
In spite of writing many emails they are not responding. The courier already received at their end but they are not doing anything. Very very irresponsible customer service team.

Comments

I buy MI phone online .DATE of 20 july 2016 in the Rs of 11374and also take MI PROTECT RS 520 and manny time complaint but they not contact me and every time they said I will call u with in 24 hours and my executive visit in ur location .last 20 day no any call and no buddy executive visit my home address.

sanjita1979's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 2, 2017
U had brought on 20th July 2016, last year?
Haiiii

I lost my invoice for redmi note4
So I got problem to my phone, is there any changes to get it back by using imei no. So please help me

Indiqube, 1st Floor, Marathahalli ORR, Kadubesanahalli, Bangalore South, India - 560103
    Xiaomi India - Received defective Redmi Note 4