[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — bike ap11aj8187 fz red damaged by mrc automobiles, eluru,

Eluru, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 sri ranga srinivasa rao on Sep 15, 2018
I have given service, my bike fz red ap11aj8187, on 12/09/18 at mrc automobiles near shaker nethralaya gate road, rr pet, eluru, 534002 w. G dist, ap, made the payment, but the staff damaged by bike, tanker, and head light, front wheel cover ect, please let me know i want total replacement with genuine parts, and do needful
Thanks and regards
Sri sri
Advocate
High court ap &ts

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 18, 2018

[Sep 15, 2018] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2018
Dear Sri Ranga Srinivasa Rao,

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha

Comments

I answer to yamaha u not accepting chek . U only accepte cash. But gujrat delar not accepting chek . Why please reply me . My no is [protected] please call me. And first showroom owner says I accepting chek. And l buy bike and say give me cash money why ur company is so rude and cheap behaviour. Please reply ne
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Sep 24, 2018

Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number 18004201600, Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha
I'm Anusankar A, I'm having a Fazer 25 with me and I was searching for the headlight stay but I didn't find it in any showroom. Help me if there is any way I could get that. If possible please contact me on [protected].
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Sep 24, 2018

Dear Anu Shankar,

We have shared your details with customer care team. They will contact you soon

Team Yamaha India