[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — unhappy with rishaan motors servicing

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 gmthakur on Apr 2, 2018
I have purchased two wheeler in november 2017 mh 14 gq 5891, from rishaan motors chinchwad pune maharashtra, on dt 01 april i went to service center for servicing, they had taken my vehicle in on 10:00 am but till 4:00 pm not done anything, unfortunately i have to taken without servicing. This attitude of service center is not good. I have attached some photos for your reference. Due to this i can't able to get service on time i have do on next week, there for only sunday i have weekly off.

unhappy with rishaan motors servicing
unhappy with rishaan motors servicing
Complaint marked as Resolved May 4, 2018

[Apr 02, 2018] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Apr 03, 2018

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number[protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 04:30 P.M.

Team Yamaha

Comments

I have Given my bike on[protected] for repair and they said that the shaft of bike is damaged and today is[protected] and they not give bike till today. I m using Yamaha product it's such a bring brand and ur service is so poor
They are disturbing so much
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Apr 5, 2018

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:

Sir I bought a new FZs FI a 2 months ago
Now I have some problems in the bike
The bike gear was stuck in while shifting the gear down and also the oil is leaking from the bottom of silencer. The bike was over racing when start the engine and bike vibrating in 5000rpm.
Please tell me some solution
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Apr 5, 2018

Team Yamaha
Paid 6000 rupees for servicing. There are few problems 1. Front tyre beaking system is not working properly 2. Bike's rear light is permanently "on" since servicing 3.seat fitting is improper, All were in good condition before servicing, when I asked them to fix it they are giving such nonsense technical answers, and asking for more spending.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Apr 13, 2018

Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 04:30 P.M.

1949