[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — Yamaha r3 gear and clutch sound

Surat, Gujarat, India
 Manish Gurnani
This is to kindly bring to ur notice that i own yamaha r3 and is 8 months old... I have been experiencing a long thudding sound while down shifting the gears and also a very irritating noise while upshifting the gears as if the clutch and gear are not operating in rythm.. I have complained it to ur authorised service station.. But was returned the bike with no proper solution.. Again i also had mailed the issue to ur company but no use... I have currently sent my bike to ur work station where ur people have asked me to wait as higher authorities will look in to this matter but even after 7 days there is no progress... I m planning to take this matter to consumer forum if i dont get proper results... I m from surat gujarat and my bikes registeration number is gj 5 nj 9966... Its in ur service station at power bike and the matter is in hands of mr. Avinash... I would request u to take this matter seriously as i m a very die hard yamaha fan and am really dissappointed with this approach... It is under warranty and i need the problem to be looked upon promptly..
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 29, 2017

[May 28, 2017] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, May 29, 2017
Hi Manish Gurnani,

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number[protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 04:30 P.M.

Team Yamaha

Comments

sending u the details as asked..
user name Manish S Gurnani
mobile number_[protected]
Email id [protected]@yahoo.com
Chassis number_ME1RH1-01AF0001706
nature of complaint ..thudding sound while gearchanging and engaging clutch
CONCERNED DEALER_POWER BIKES PVT.LTD
RETAIL DATE-31/08/2016
ADDRESS..307 308 SHREE APPARTMENT MAKKAIPOOL NANPURA..SURAT GUJARAT
HOPE NOW ALL THE FORMALITIES ARE FULLFILLED BY ME..THANKU
i have already fulfilled all the needed requisites and details yet no reply from u people...am i to be dissappointed here also
no mail or no reply from u people out there inspite of me giving u full details and cooperating with u...ur reply does comply proffessional ethics...

1927