Zaakpay.com

Load

Zaakpay.com Complaints & Reviews

Adhi Kesavan
Date and time of transaction :21 oct 2017
Mode of payment:sbi net banking
Transaction id:[protected]
Amount paid: rs.155.90, tatkal ticket 2s
Train no:12679 (Coimbatore express)
From ambur to coimbatore on 22 oct 2017
Pls refund the amount at the earliest, kindly provide a contact no for enquiring regarding this issue, as early as possible. Thank u

[Oct 22, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I have booked a ticket through irctc and the amount has been deducted from my bank account...but i didn't get the ticket...so kindly return my money back as soon as possible...

Dear sir.
irctc dedecte by my account but not received ticket confirm and payment settledment and please refund my payment in my account trax.id no. [protected]

Sirajkumar
    I paid for train ticket for 2ac by using net banking for zaakpay. But irctc status showing payment requested and no respose from zaakpay bank. My bank statement shows that ammount rs 3590 has been deducted from my account. So this type of transaction from your side is doubtfull. As well as your cutomer care number which given is not working, i tried to contact but after one ring phone automatically disconectes.
    My transaction id-[protected]
    Ref no.[protected]
    Amount - rs 3595. Oo

Pls refund my amount as soon as possible

[Oct 21, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sravaniy
      I paid on irctc using zaakpay. I canceled that ticket and irctc has refunded that amount on 13th october 2017. But it has not been transferred to my account. The refund amount was 720 rupees. The transaction id was [protected]. And the cancellation id-[protected]. I want u to immediately look into it and return my refund as soon as possible.

[Oct 20, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Sir/madam,
      I have booked a ticket from irctc rail connect mobile app refund ID:[protected], [protected], [protected]. the irctc refund my money back to Bank but my money is not yet credited in my bank account.

Pankaj3312
        I have use on irctc payment on your merchant side by debit card.
        Some technical problem my ticket has not confirm but payment has been deducted.
        I have send txn number
        1 [protected]
        Date of booking - 12 oct. 2017
        Date of journey - 13 oct. 2017
        From ahmedabad to jaipur
        Class - sleeper
        Passenger - pankaj sharma & lata sharma

please refund payment

[Oct 17, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dolagobinda Senapati
          I paid on irctc using zaakpay. I cancelled that ticket and irctc has refuned that amount on 13th octeber 2017. But it has not been transferred to my account. The refund amount was 340 rupees. The transaction id was [protected]. And the cancellation id-[protected]. I want u to immediately look into it and return my refund as soon as possible.

[Oct 14, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I paid on irctc using zaakpay. I cancelled that ticket and irctc has refuned that amount on 13th octeber 2017. But it has not been transferred to my account. The refund amount was 340 rupees. The transaction id was [protected]. and the cancellation id-[protected]. I want u to immediately look into it and return my refund on my account no-[protected], IFS code-SBIN0009347 as soon as possible.

Prabul
            I have cancelled my ticket on 28 september through irctc website. And the status is showing refunded on 3 oct 2017 but i havent received my refund yet. My transaction no. [protected]...
            And my refund amount is 4720 /- so many days over still i didnt get my refund kindly check the issue and solve it fast

Kindly refund my amt as soon as possible

[Oct 11, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sanamkrishnamohan
              Dear sir i booked railway ticket through zaakpay payment gateway but ticket is not booked and the amount is debited from my bank.
              Bank name: hdfc
              Transaction id :[protected]
              Refund id: [protected]
              Date: 28 sep 2017
              Train name : goutami express
              Thanks...
              Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 27, 2017
              Zaakpay refunded my amount after two days of registering complaint here. Thank you Indian consumer complaints forum. Thank You

chaudharysaab's response Sep 30, 2017
              Zaak pay ka Reference no- ZP5550FFC284ED0
              Dear sr
              24/7/17 ko yesbank net banking k saath maine Rs 214 ka zaakpay gateway k dwara hua lekin zaakpay ne abhi tak Reliance ko paisa nhi diya hai.jiske karan mera out going call close kr diya gaya hai.

Kamalkant Sharma
                Sir my self kamalkant sharma. I have an account on irctc as kk12sharma. Last time i booked two tickets but the tickets were still in waiting till chart preparation. So my tickets automatically cancel. After cencellation by rule money will refund in my account through i make payment.
                But now i see my refund status it shows my refunded. But i not got money yet. Plz help me.

irctc refund issue

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Zaakpay.com — irctc amount refund issues

Aftab Siddique

Aftab Siddique
                  I booked railway ticket through irctc and zaakpay payment gateway. Irctc refund my cancellation amount but still not credited in my bank account.

Bank name: sbi

Refund amount: 5320 inr.
                  Date: 01 oct 2017

Train name : zyarat exp

refund amount issues

[Oct 02, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Aashish Wadhwani's response Oct 03, 2017
                  I have not received refund for the train ticket cancellation. the initial payment was done via zakpay, and apparently, the refund has been processed by IRCTC, however stuck with zakpay!
                  Aashish Wadhwani's response Oct 03, 2017
                  Below has not been refunded from zaakpay - Railway booking done, however cancellation done, and no fee refunded. almost 2 weeks now.

[protected] - Refund ID
                  Train number - 12147 KOP NZM
                  3460.0 - amount to be refunded
                  3840.0 - amount transacted
                  21-Sep-2017 - status - cancelled.
                  I have tried to book 3 bus tickets on mobikwik..For which rs 1371 was deducted from my axis Bank account.but transection didn't completed N no seats were not allocated.

[protected] - Refund ID
                  Train number - 12147 KOP NZM
                  3460.0 - amount to be refunded
                  3840.0 - amount transacted
                  21-Sep-2017 - status - cancelled.

pradum kumar
                    Bank name: sbi
                    Transaction id :[protected]
                    Date: 20 sep 2017
                    Train name : chambal express
                    Thanks..
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 26, 2017
                    problem solve sbi customer care...

[Sep 23, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Zaakpay.com — irctc

umesh9415
                      Dear sir i have use on irctc payment on your merchant side my credit card i have i have ticket cancel but not credit my credit...

Anupam450
                      Sir, i booked a railway ticket on 31 august 2017 using debit card through your bank but my ticket is not booked although my chage have been cut. When i contact to irctc they told amound has refunded to the bank but it is not refunded then they told me to contact the bank. So please help me and consider my problem.
                      My transaction id is-[protected].

railway ticket booking refund

[Sep 05, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi my card number 4*************8386 has been blocked by zaakpay. Please unblock the same
                      Kindly do the needful as soon as possible
                      Imran

Zaakpay.com — Illegal fraudulent transaction on Zaakpay e payment

SindhujaD
                        Hi Team,

I have received a fraudulent call on 06/07/2017 and they have used my SBI ATM card for the transaction...

Zaakpay.com — Zaakpay payment success [order id :8s7k99boea437] [Resolved]

bappa82
                        Dear sir/mam,
                        About this payment till not deposited in narayana health's account. Need your help.

Hello...

guravravi
                        I have made transaction by mobikwik and payment getway redirect to zakpay.com

I did rs.401 recharge amount but its failed amount debited from my yesbank account but not return back to me from zakpay

Transaction id is net txn: zaakpay zp54c82f197b729
                        On dated 06.04.2017

Around one month i followed with yesbank but they said its succesfully credited to zakpay.

Zakpay not return back to same amount till date.

[May 05, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Sir irctc refund amount in Zkpg on 29 - Aug but i don't get refunded amount in my account, Cancelation Id : [protected]

Hello sir i have use on irctc payment on your merchant side my Debit card i have. i have Cancel the ticket but the amount is not credit to my bank. This is my Transaction Refund ID:[protected]

Rozario Ravi's reply, Sep 18, 2017
                        Please update me the status of my refund money
                        zaakpay.com is very very poor service. Bad customer support
                        jziaulhaq's reply, Oct 23, 2017
                        I Agree, They are calling asking A/C privacy details. But no more support we cant get from them

Zaakpay.com — Payment failure

Pavan kumar agarwal
                          Sir, I have made a payment o 510 to UTS app from your gateway amount is deducted from my account but neither is deposited...

proconsystems
                          During Online bus ticket booking the payment has been transferred but the tickets are nor booked. The transferred payment is also not refunded, Tried to contact Zaakpay on teh contact No. given on site (i.e. +[protected], but somebody else is receiving the call & telling wrong Number.

Ticked Booked date 20.01.2017
                          Amount Transferred Rs 9752/-
                          Travel Agent : Travel Yaari
                          Booking ID: 10543744

[Mar 05, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ankush ingle
                            I made an online transactions through mobikwik wallet on 19th Jan 2017 the money was debited from may Bank account but the transaction failed I'm yet to receive a refund for the amount that got debited. The details of the transaction are as mentioned below
                            Payment ID [protected]
                            Bill Reference no zp54673d2e31e7e
                            The worst part is l've already mailed to zaakpay and also tried contacting their customer care. No response at all

[Jan 25, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Zaakpay.com — Debit card

Shouvik Mitra
                              My card no. [protected] has been blocked by Zaakpay. This is sick and an abuse of power by some newcomers in the market....