Zaakpay.com

Contact Form

Load

Zaakpay.com Complaints & Reviews

vishal2692 on Nov 5, 2017
I booked tatkal railway ticket from irctc on 25 oct 2017 and amount paid 615rp through zaakpay channel from my debit card but due to waiting list i cancelled my ticket on 26 oct but when i check my refund status on irctc site they are showing money refunded on 30 oct 2017 but i still not received my 555rp amount till 5 nov.

I attached image of irctc of refund status.
Refund on my money as soon as possible.

money not received in bank account

[Nov 05, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

murliowk on Nov 4, 2017
    I tried to book a train ticket in tatkal on 30th oct 2017 for date of journey on 31st oct 2017.

Transaction id: [protected]
    Rfnd amt:3030.0
    Status:refunded
    Settlementid:[protected]
    Actual refund date :31-oct-2017
    Bank rfnd txn id : zp55ca802cbe5f8

But the above-said amount is credited to my account. Please do the needful to get the amount back.

[Nov 04, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Peter chinnu on Nov 3, 2017
      I canceled my ticket on 27 oct 2017.
      And it was showing refunded to zkpy bank
      Date 28 oct 2017. With transaction id
      [protected]..
      Cancelation id
      [protected].

The amount i didn't get
      Up to now

Where it went i'm not understanding

Many are suffering with the same problem

But not credited to my account please help me in this

And please reply me.

[Nov 03, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Cancellation id:[protected]
      Transaction Date :[protected]
      Withdrawal Amount : 2, 750.29
      Particulars : VbyV/PRCR/[protected]

Hi sir.

I have online payment thru by mobikwick app.
      My transaction amount is 960.my bank account debit amount but no credit is payment (billing)
      My transaction id is INB/[protected]/ZAAK ePAYMENT SERVICES.
      Pls amount is refund urgent basis.
      Ashwani kumar

Abhay Sathawane on Nov 3, 2017
        I tried to book train ticket through your gateway in irctc app. My money is debited from my mother Sarita Sathawane bank of Maharashtra account rs 588.62. But the ticket was not booked. Kindly refund my money as soon as possible.
        Transaction id is [protected]
        I tried a lot to talk with the customer care. But none of the number can be reached. Please take immediate step to give back my money as soon as possible .thank you.

transaction failed during, tatkal ticket booking but, the amount is deducted from account please refund as soon as possible

Pravinkumar SK on Nov 2, 2017
          Txn id : [protected]
          Pnr: [protected]
          Cancel/refund id: [protected]
          Whereas it's showing zkpy bank in irctc website though i booked through paytm.
          But, i've not received the refund.

Cancel date 21.10.2017

Ticket was dropped from chart as waiting list.

Sur to bvrt
          Train number 18520
          Ltt vskp express
          From solapur junction to bhimavaram town
          Complaint marked as Resolved May 22, 2019
          No response from comp

[Nov 02, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I was suppose to receive RS.450 for my cancellation ticket.As per the irctc website the refund was initiated on 25th oct 2017.But till now I did not received any refund from you. please solve this problem.

murugatneb on Nov 2, 2017
            I booked railway ticket through irctc and zaakpay payment gateway. Irctc refund my cancellation amount but still not credited in my bank account.

Mode of payment is : net banking

Bank name: tmbl

And all necessary details are as follows:

Refund amount: 1060 inr.
            Date: 29 sep 2017

Train name : pearlcity express

Please refund my amount as quick as possible..
            Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 5, 2017
            Quick refund my mercantile bank a/c no:377100050300425

Updated by murugatneb Nov 03, 2017
            Please quick refund my bank account

dinikumarjk on Nov 1, 2017
              I tried to book train ticket through your gateway in irctc app. My money is debited from my sbi account of rs 555. But the ticket was not booked. Kindly refund my money as soon as possible.
              Transaction id is [protected]
              I tried a lot to talk with the customer care. But none of the number can be reached. Please take immediate step to give back my money.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 5, 2017
              Zaakpay refunded my money after 3 days

[Nov 01, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Yo cheat my money debited and the train ticket not booked.when i tried to call the customer care the number not been reached.you misuse your fame and no response from your side about my issue
              Dear sir/ maim

I have book a tatkal ticket which .that ticket is not book but Amt has deen deducted on my account please return my Amt...

TRANSACTION ID-[protected]
              Please do as soon as possible...

safi12345 on Nov 1, 2017
                I booked a ticket using irctc mobile app using my sbi debit card. I cancelled the ticket and the amount is shown refunded in zaakpay pg bank on 25th october. But still money is not refunded in my account.
                Transaction id is - [protected].
                And refund id is - [protected].

Please return my money.
                Amount was 720 rs.

I used sbi debit card to book the ticket. I complained many times on irctc but no response was given. Please resolve my matter.

[email protected] on Oct 31, 2017
                  Kindly find attached bank statement as proof that i have not received my failed transaction amount of 841/-.
                  I have booked e-ticket from irctc on 02/09/2017, but my transaction got failed & amount deducted from my bank a/c & still fund not received.
                  Transaction id - [protected]
                  Transaction id - [protected]

Kindly refund my amount in my bank a/c as soon as possible.

Anil tripathi

[Oct 31, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Maharaj Swaroop Gupta on Oct 27, 2017
                    I was suppose to receive rs 145 /- for my cancelled train ticket.
                    As per the irctc website the refund was initiated on 19 october 2017 but till today i did not receive any refund from you.
                    For your reference my transaction id is [protected] and the refund id is [protected]...
                    Please solve the case...
                    This is really vrry terrible.

Maharaj swaroop

[Oct 27, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ruchira2796 on Oct 27, 2017
                      I had booked tickets in the following trains between allahabad and kolkata:
                      1) 3 tickets with pnr number: [protected] and cancelled them with cancellation id: [protected] (Refund amount= rs 2170) and [protected] (Refunf amount= rs 1085). But i have not yet recieved the refund amounts in my bank account even though in irctc website its showing that the amount has been refunded in the zkpy bank.

2) 2 tickets with pnr number: [protected] and cancelled them with cancellation id: [protected] (Refund amount= rs 3680). But i have not yet recieved the refund amounts in my bank account even though in irctc website its showing that the amount has been refunded in the zkpy bank.

Updated by Ruchira2796 Oct 27, 2017
                      I had booked tickets through IRCTC, and cancelled it. IRCTC is showing that it has refunded my money through zakpay.com. But I have not recieved it in my bank. My transaction ids are:
                      * my tatkal tickets from irctc was not booked.
                      * i did not get refund from zaakpy.
                      * The customer care from this bank also not reply to customers if i have raised any complaint.
                      *IRCTC should not use this kind of fraud gateways for payment.

Sambit Sekhar Panda
                        I have cancelled my e-ticket through irctc app on 22nd october, but till now i have not received the refund amount of rs. 2140/- whereas irctc site is showing that the amount has been refunded through zkpy on 23 - oct - 2017, but nothing have been credited to my bank account till date. My booking and cancellations details are below:

Transaction id:[protected]
                        Transaction date :22-oct-2017
                        Cancellation id: [protected]

[Oct 26, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sagar Shankar Das
                          I have cancelled my e-ticket through irctc app on 13th october, but till now i have not received the refund amount of rs. 3, 550/- whereas irctc site is showing that the amount have been refunded through zkpy on 16 - oct - 2017, but nothing have been credited to my bank account till date. My booking and cancellations details are below:

Time & date : 13-oct-2017 00:25:46
                          Pnr no. : [protected]

Please help

[Oct 24, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          same here
                          Dear sir i have use on irctc payment on your merchant side my NET BANKING i have i have ticket not booked and amount debited from my accountbalance i have send txn number
                          [protected]- 05-oct-2017
                          IRCTC status is showing rufond, But This amount is refund irctc but not credidt my account
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Zaakpay.com — irctc not booked amount not refunded

Ravi Kumar Atrey

I booked irctc ticket on 21-oct-2017. My amount rs. 775.90 was deducted from my hdfc account but ticket...

Zaakpay — irctc refund [Resolved]

ravirs
                            I have booked ticket in tatkal quota on 13 oct 2017 but transaction is failed due to not seat avilable and payment completed...

avitesh97
                            I have tried to book a tatkal ticket on irctc connect app on[protected] for date of journey[protected] in train no-19045 and pay using your payment gateway. But ticket not booked and irctc is showing money refunded but still not money credited to my account. My transaction i'd is [protected].

Please help in getting my money back.

refund related queries

[Oct 25, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Subi Samuel
                              Sir
                              My account got debited for irctc transaction but after cancellation it did not credit back. The details are as follows: -

S. No. Transaction id transaction date cancellationid /refundid
                              1 [protected] 18-oct-2017 [protected]

Transaction type trans. Amt () refund. Amt () bank refund status
                              Cancelled 915.0 855.0 zkpy refunded

Refund date
                              21-oct-2017

Please credit back to my sbi account at the earliest.

Subi samuel

[Oct 23, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              DATE OF PAYMENT -14th october 2017
                              Pnr-[protected]
                              Transaction id-[protected]
                              SETTLEMENT ID-[protected]
                              BANK RFND TXN ID-ZP55b7b1fc27886
                              Refund status is Refunded and the date is 17th october 2017, but i have still not received my refund.
                              Please look in this matter sir!

jziaulhaq

I was booked a ticket with transaction id: [protected] in irctc and ref no:[protected] from your record on 21-oct-2017 by tatkal.in this case an amount of rs 480.90 was deducted from my bank. Also that the transaction was failed as per status from irctc. So please return the fund asap.

Ziaulhaq j

[protected]@gmail.com
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 23, 2017
                                Few calls are coming to ask the bank privacy details. But no use.

Updated by jziaulhaq Oct 23, 2017

I got few calls but not yet resolved the issue. They were asking about bank/card/pin. Such non believable qns are not permitted from bank.

The above given ref is enough to get connect with relevant /concern dept to refund or take an action

I couldn't understand why they are push and confuse the ball from one hand to another.

anybody avail to reply?
                                Updated by jziaulhaq Oct 23, 2017
                                How it will resolved until the money get refund?
                                Updated by jziaulhaq Oct 24, 2017
                                Customer Care Representatives, May I know are you avail to take it to refund stage? or keep silent?

As of now no one is respond to take forward my request than their aim(to get bank details).

Are really refund is happening in this vendor?

ashish2541994
                                  On 18th october i booked a train ticket of rs.1830/- through zaakpay pg. The ticket hasn't booked. Irctc has refunded the amount, but the amount hasn't credited in my account. The details and scrrenshot below.

Transaction id: [protected]
                                  Payment mode : sbi internet banking
                                  Please refund the money as soon as possible
                                  Amount : rs.1830/-
                                  Ashish

irctc refund issue 18 oct 2017

Updated by ashish2541994 Oct 24, 2017
                                  Any Update Please.
                                  Please Refund Me money as soon as possible.
                                  Ashish

karuna515
                                    I booked a ticket on irctc 17th oct 2017 but failed but my money deducted rs. 965. Irctc refunded amount rs. 965 on date 21st oct 2017. But refund amount not show in my account. So i requestplz send my refund amount immediately.
                                    Karunakar malik