Zaakpay.com

Contact Form

Load

Zaakpay.com Complaints & Reviews

uday bhan maurya on Nov 21, 2017
I would like to state that rs. 705 (Seven hundred five only) against refund of my cancelled train ticket from irctc ltd. Has not been credited to my bank account.
The details for the same are as follows:
Transaction id [protected], irctc refund date 17 nov. 2017 but not credited to bank account.
You are requested to kindly do the needful at the earliest...

money not refunded in my account. but refunded by irctc in zkpy bank

[Nov 21, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
sailesh ku yadav's response Nov 21, 2017
pls kindly consider
Resp/sir, mam
i have booked a ticket from the site irctc from ambala jn. to siwan jn
pnr.no is [protected].
i have cancelled this ticket and my money will not refunded by irctc
and in irctc site the stasus is refunded.
mode of payment is MOBIKWIK.
BANK REFUND TXN.ID: ZP55b733ee72639

vaibhavmundada on Nov 20, 2017
    I have booked ticket on irctc through zkpy which got auto cancelled due to waiting list not cleared

Irctc refunded rs 1220 for the same but i have not yet received the same in my account.
    Refund date is 17th nov and transaction id (Refund id) from irctc is [protected].

Original ticket was booked on 23rd oct 2017 with id [protected].

Can you please look into this.

Vaibhav

[Nov 20, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Account No.GAJENDRA NARAYAN SINGH([protected])AmountINR 15.00Transaction TypeDebit
    Transaction Date15 Nov '17Transaction DescriptionINB/[protected]/ZAAK ePAYMENT SERVICES PVT

[email protected] on Nov 18, 2017
      Dear team,

Thank you for writing in to us at billdesk payment gateway support.

With the reference to the below query, we would like to inform you that the aforementioned transaction id jbbr[protected] has been successfully settled with the merchant. But not generate irctc tickit pleas refund my amaunt

Ebanking : 74577387/jbbr[protected]/billdesk
      Inr
      1, 785.90

Warm regards,
      Rajesh diwakar
      Payment gateway support
      Billdesk

[Nov 18, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I booked railway Tickt. i cancle my tickt. Irctc refended amount is shownig ZAAKPAY PG .
      IT IS NOT CREDITED IN MY BANK ACCOUNT. KINDLY RESOLVE IT .
      TRANSITION ID : [protected]
      Refunded amount : 540

I Used Irctc To Book Train ticket But After My Money Is Been Debited UsinG Internet Banking Through Zakpay It Shows That The Transaction Failed . Plz Help Me .

nitin2017 on Nov 14, 2017
        I have booked train ticket on irctc, it was in waiting list at the time of journey (4th november 2017) it was automatically cancelled but i don't receive refund (₹405) till date, irctc site shows amount refunded towards zkpy on 6th november, pls resolve this. Thank you

Pnr no:[protected]
        Cancellation id/refunded id:[protected]

[Nov 14, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Team,

Please not i have cancelled four of my e-tickets however amount not refunded in my bank account.

When i check the status in IRCTC portal it shows money already refunded.Please check and do the needful ASAP.

Amount has been deducted from my account without booking the train ticket. Details is showing as failed transaction. Please check and do the needful. Transaction ID : 23101_ZP55DEBB4

abhiudaya shukla on Nov 13, 2017
          Transaction failure in irctc
          The money is deduct from my account but my irctc rail ticket is not book the status show that there is problem in respond from bank so I m providing my detail in screenshots and attached file in the complaint box.

And ticket is not booked and I don't get any refund from your side please refund my money in my respective account . Via which I have faith on your system.
          If this problem is not resolved from your side I never use your site and choose alternative one and not allow my relatives to use this site so solve my problems as possible you can

money is debited from bank but transaction failed in irctc
          money is debited from bank but transaction failed in irctc

Refunded amount was not credit in my account.

Ritesh Choudhury on Nov 13, 2017
            I am cancelling a ticket on irctc rail conect, the refund amount of 795 is credited by irctc but not credited in my bank! Why?
            Please take action as soon as possible.
            Details are given below-:

Train no.-18419
            Travel date[protected] to[protected]
            From station, - cuttack jn.
            To station-barauni jn.
            Pnr no.-[protected]
            Booking date-12/11/2017
            Booking amount - rs.1155
            Canceling date-12/11/2017
            Canceling time-10.34 am
            Canceling transaction no.-[protected]
            Amount to be refund - rs.795

[Nov 13, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Failed ticket amount with transaction id [protected], [protected] is showing that is been refunded by irctc to zaakpay, but still not credited into my account.
            Total amount is rs. 780 + 780= 1560
            Kindly credit my money back into my account.
            I have payed the amount to irctc through your gateway on 16.11.2017.They refunded the amount to your bank but still I dint receive the amount to my bank.Please let me know about the status.

My Transaction id:[protected]

Email:[protected]@gmail.com
            Mobile:[protected]

Srip on Nov 13, 2017
              My name is sripad pradhan, i booked a ticket through irctc on 28 th october 2017 but unfortunately i cancelled the ticket in the same day. But still now i'm not refund my amount where as irctc had refund the amount on 30 october 2017.
              The refundable amount is rs. 450.00

Please look onto it and resolve the issue as soon as possible. I am waiting for your kind attention on it.

Updated by Srip Nov 13, 2017
              The PNR Number of the ticket is
              This is sripad pradhan I booked a ticket through zaakpay on 28.10.2017 with having PNR Number [protected] but I cancelled the ticket on the same day.Till now the refundable amount 450.00 is not credited in my account.

ASHOK RUNJALA on Nov 12, 2017
                I have booked rly. Ticket on 05.11.2017 through irctc. Portal i have paid through sbi debit card. Due to some reason my rly ticketc cancelled on 07.11.2017. Irctc portal says payment is refunded on 10.11.2017 through zkpy. But cash not receved in my bank a/ c. Please resolve this as soon as possible
                Transaction id.-[protected]
                Refund id -[protected]
                Refund bank zkpy dt 10.11.2017
                Refund amt 480/-
                Phone no.[protected] [protected]

[Nov 12, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                please provide any update for the above complaint.

Ruchira2796 on Nov 10, 2017
                  I had booked tickets in the following trains between allahabad and kolkata:
                  [2 tickets with pnr number: [protected] and cancelled them with cancellation id: [protected] (Refund amount= rs 2170). But i have not yet recieved the refund amounts in my bank account even though in irctc website its showing that the amount has been refunded in the zkpy bank. Its been a long time, please resolve this. Please, look into this matter.

not received refund whereas in irctc website it is showing that it has been refunded via the zaakpay app.

[Nov 10, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Mahendra Kakpure's response Nov 07, 2017
                  Refund amount
                  Dear sir my transaction ID is [protected], transaction date 28/10/2017 from pulgaon to pune from tatkal quota after that above transaction got failed but the amount refunded by IRCTC is yet to be credited to my bank account. So please kindly look in to the matter and credit the amount. Cancellation ID is [protected] thanking you. Your

Tarun Sudan on Nov 9, 2017
                    Cancellation id: [protected]
                    Pnr no.: [protected]
                    Bdts jat ac spl (09021)
                    These are the details of my ticket which was cancelled. The current status for refunding is "refunded" but the bank name is coming to be zpky. Please look into the matter as soon as possible. The money is not till now transfered to my bank account from which i booked the ticket. The train number, pnr number and also the ticket cancellation have been provided by me. Please ook into the matter as soon as possible.

Date of cancellation:[protected]
                    Refund amount: 2115

money for cancellation not refunded in my account
                    money for cancellation not refunded in my account

[Nov 09, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I actually booked the tictes on Nov 3 and nov 4 but the both the transaction are failed .the transaction I'd are
                    txn ID : [protected]
                    txn ID : [protected]
                    I have called to the IRCTC the are we are refunded to your bank.but I didn't got the refund at all.please refund my money one txn amount is:1150 and other txn amount is : 1430 /- .

Vishal Shrivastav on Nov 9, 2017
                      4250 rupees are refunded in your account by irctc railway ticket cancellation and you are not credited this rupees in my central bank account so please imidietly consider my complaint and solve this problem.
                      Please contact me on my gmail or my feeded mo. No.
                      I was booked my 3 tickets where total amount is 4250 rupees so please resolve my problem because it's a huge amount.

In IRCTC it is showing that the amount of 3290 is refunded through zkpy on 6th Nov but it was not credited to my account.
                      cancellation id- [protected]
                      refund amount- 3290
                      Transaction id-[protected]
                      Transaction date -3rd Nov 2017

Indrajit Pal on Nov 8, 2017
                        Hi team,

I have canceled my ticket on 4th november 2017 but still i didn't get my money back but in irctc portal it is showing refunded on 6th november 2017.

Can you please let me know when i will get it back.

Cancellation id:[protected]
                        Date of cancellation:04-nov-2017 22:09:06 hrs

Indrajit

canceled ticket but not get refund

[Nov 08, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Updated by Indrajit Pal Nov 09, 2017
                        Can you please let me know what is the status of my complaint.

vmani34 on Nov 7, 2017
                          I have booking train through irctc login on 01.11.2017, housr to madurai tain no 11021. Payment debited bank through net banking, but transaction failure unable booking train tickets. My transaction detail [protected].

Payment request failure on irctc portal but payment transfer through axis bank net banking list (Inb/[protected]/zaak epayment services pvt. Ltd./md)
                          Kindly revert my amount.

railway

[Nov 07, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by vmani34 Nov 09, 2017
                          Still not created amount in account.Kindly update Payment status.

subhashrefund on Nov 7, 2017
                            I have booked ticket on dated 20 october 2017 from aburoad to bandra terminus, journey date 27 oct.2017 through irctc mobile app which was cancelled after not confirmed, but still i don’t get payment in my bank account,, after search in irctc app it shows that refund amount refunded to zkpy bank on dated 28 october 2017 but i still not get it in my account. For your ref.. A screen shot attached with this mail..

Pnr no. Is [protected]
                            Cancellation id:[protected]
                            Transaction amt.:1050.00
                            Refund amt. : 810.00

satyendave on Nov 6, 2017
                              I have booked rly. Ticket on 28/10/2017 through irctc. Portal i have paid through sbi debit card. Due to some wait least my rly ticket cancelled on 29/10/2017. Irctc portal says payment is refunded on 31.10.2017 through zkpy. But amount not credited in my bank a/ c. Please resolve this issue on urgent bases.

Transaction id : [protected]

From :
                              Satyen k. Dave
                              District court & session court,
                              Daman

[Nov 06, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I booked ticket from my debit card by with zaakpay.com.
                              my transaction id is [protected] and on the 2nd Nov.2017 i cancelled this ticket. and cancellation ID / Refund Id is [protected]. and till date today i do not get refund my bank account...why ??? And How can I get my refund pls ans me sir...

guptar0207 on Nov 6, 2017

I booked irctc ticket for 6-feb-2018 and the booking date is 28-oct-2017 my amount rs. 2480 was deducted from my account but ticket wasn't booked.
                                Payment status: payment settled
                                Transactions amount: rs.2480.
                                Failure reason: choice of atleast 2 lower berth not met.
                                Quota: general class: sl
                                Adult: 4
                                Bank name : zaakpay pg

Irctc transaction id is: [protected]
                                Axis account deducted detail inb/[protected]/zaak epayment services
                                Pvt. Ltd./ky
                                Amount rs. 2485.90

Please refund back my whole amount.

Rohit gupta...

ticket not booked from the irctc app and it show the payment settled but the amount has not received yet
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 21, 2017
                                Amount received because i have mailed all this detail to irctc complaints site.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Zaakpay.com — railway refund not received my bank a/ c [Resolved]

T S Kurian on Nov 5, 2017
                                  I have booked rly. Ticket on 26.09.2017 through irctc. Portal i have paid through sbi debit card. Due to some reason my rly...

Sibbadi on Nov 5, 2017
                                  I was tried to book a ticket on 28th October 2018 from kcg to tpty... money 1522/- was debited but tickets not issued due to technical issues... IRCTC refunded the money but amount not credited into my account... Please credit the amount asap. Actually I tried to reach the customer care services but I couldn't get them. Please credit the amount as soon as possible. It was already late...
                                  TRANSACTION ID: [protected]

Bank:
                                  SBI

Updated by Sibbadi Nov 06, 2017
                                  I was tried to book a ticket on 28th October 2017 from kcg to tpty... money 1522/- was debited but tickets not issued due to technical issues... IRCTC refunded the money but amount not credited into my account... Please credit the amount asap. Actually I tried to reach the customer care services but I couldn't get them. Please credit the amount as soon as possible. It was already late...
                                  TRANSACTION ID: [protected]

Bank:
                                  SBI

Vempati Sasi Kanth on Nov 5, 2017
                                    I have booked ticket in tatkal quota on 27-oct-2017. But ticket wes cancelled due to no seats available, i have paid through icici debit card, irctc portal says payment is refunded on 30-oct-2017 in zkpy but not received in my bank plz resolve this.
                                    Transaction id: [protected]
                                    Refund id: [protected]
                                    Refund bank name: zkpy
                                    Refund date: 26-oct-2017
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 29, 2020
                                    Ok...

[Nov 05, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Hi sir.

I have online payment thru by mobikwick app.
                                    My transaction amount is 960.my bank account debit amount but no credit is payment (billing)
                                    My transaction id is INB/[protected]/ZAAK ePAYMENT SERVICES.
                                    Pls amount is refund urgent basis.
                                    Ashwani kumar

vishal2692 on Nov 5, 2017
                                      I booked tatkal railway ticket from irctc on 25 oct 2017 and amount paid 615rp through zaakpay channel from my debit card but due to waiting list i cancelled my ticket on 26 oct but when i check my refund status on irctc site they are showing money refunded on 30 oct 2017 but i still not received my 555rp amount till 5 nov.

I attached image of irctc of refund status.
                                      Refund on my money as soon as possible.

money not received in bank account