Zerodha
Zerodha Commodities Pvt. Ltd.

Zerodha Customer Care

Zerodha Commodities Pvt. Ltd.

Website:

Thu 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun 08:00 am - 07:00 pm

Zerodha related photos (204)

Zerodha Complaints & Reviews

Zerodha — Stock avg. price issue [Resolved]

mohitnkm

Since last few days, Kite 'not showing' or 'showing incorrect' average price. Also its showing incorrect...

Touhid Hassan Khan
Sir for ur kind information i m customer of zerodha my account id is zz9362. I think so from last few days u r deducting irrelevant amount as brokerage taxes etc. As on last friday u were deducted rs 273 without any relevant reason after calculating brokerage and all the amount doesnt go 273.
So kindly consider my complaint and give me revert as soon as possible.
Ur executive told that immediate action will be taken but till now no action or reply from zerodha
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 29, 2017

[May 29, 2017] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zerodha Customer Care's response May 29, 2017
Hi Touhid.

Please share more details pertaining to this in an email to [protected]@zerodha.com so we can check and take appropriate action.
What more details do you guys need? Me to facing same problem, you guys are deducting around 16-22 rupees once in a week from free cash in my account. Even though i have not done any transactions from past several weeks.

Sivakumar.K

RajaRajan Manickam

I play with Future and options and using zerodha. Recently i bought few lots under PUT. Price reached some where around 94Rs. I requested exchange to sell. But, later came to know it was not executed due to there server issue. Next day my value gone down to 0% from 1.3 lakhs.

This is not first time with zerodha. Please let me know how i can receover my losted money from them. One person told, end of the day it willbe executed. But, it didnt. Looks like they are doing perposefully during end of market hours.

[May 19, 2017] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Arunaakash
      Not at all trust worthy services. First i payed my amount online and the i got a call from a sales asst manager anilkumar, banglore. He said he will send a person to my address to collect the proofs i need to pay rupees 100. But no one popped up for next three days then i called him (I called him). He simply said no one is available can you go to near by office and do the process. I clearly said i cannot as i m busy with other works. Then i gave a suggestion of sending courier. He said ok then sent a courier with forms to fill and sent with proofs. First itself clearly mentioned him that name in my bank name and proof will be different so what i need to do he simply said that i need to send a mail that this account is mine after tow days he again said i need to get a signature with bank manage. I got a signature verification on my near my bank because name in my bank account also correct with the proofs. So they are not ready to mention my name as they want. I asked him he said that's also ok.. Then he called me to sent the second form i asked is everything ok with first one he said ok. So i sent my second form with bank manager approval for my signature verification. Then they came up with a new error my photo is missing (Which i sent with my first courier) and they want me to attest on my photo. So i took two forms again and selfattested and sent him. Then after he called and said my bank proof is not eligible so i want another proof. So i sent another bank account which i am not using currently to him. He said its ok. I asked can i add my new account along with this he said i cant add so i asked him to stop the process. But he started the process by himself and now saying that i will have my account in 48 hours. And i asked him to cancel he is saying u needed a account then now you will have so trade with that bank whats the problem. I asked to cancel but he doesn't listen to at all. So i ll never belive on them agian

Don

[May 13, 2017] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Zerodha — Incorrect data on Kite and PI portal

amitabh123in

Since last few days, Kite and pi UI's are either 'not showing' or 'showing incorrect' average price. Also...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Unix
        Hi do equity and due to avg cost not showing correct I lost 8k .mine is less compared to others who complained . I suggest all
        Zerodha clients to close the account when possible and some one can take serious action against them . As they are playing with live databases and making their clients fool saying it will be fixed end of the day everyday . Isn't there any regulatory body whom we can complain so that they can take serious action or can't we report to SEBI OR NSE OR BSE about this can someone do it or let me know

[May 11, 2017] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ghantej
          I thought zerodha was a good broker.. But what happened on 8th may 2017 was a disaster and it has become really a zero (Worst) broker after that... Apart from order management issue, their customer care was worst, which gave up on that day and were non-contactable on +[protected] or other numbers they gave for support... And finally when i was able to contact their delhi branch (I am glad they picked the phone because chandigarh branch people didn't), i got to know that we have to live by luck now. And our fate will be decided at 3 pm.. Better that i had purchased a lottery than>
          Fortunately i didn't face a loss but my profits in bank nifty call options were cut drastically...

Zerodha you better not do it next time otherwise i will close my account and file a case against you in sebi

[May 09, 2017] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mangaraju Salapu
            My user id is pr1655, i was trading in intraday and i could see rs18500.00 in positions but i was not able to square off. I lost all my profit and i lost rs 28000.0 extra, all total i lost 18500.0+28000.0= rs 46500.0. I just want know who will be responsible for this, who will pay me. I please mail me the justification. I am very serious... Pls reply

[May 08, 2017] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Am unable to modify bracket order. Trading systems are expected to respond fast. Bearing loss due to ur technical glitches. Unable to reach customer service number also. ! Rectify ur issues fastttttttt

Zerodha — Loss due to zerodha system issue

MS_Chauhan
              Due to Zerodha system issue. I could not able to sell my stock. It was trading at +4000 and I couldn't sell. I tried calling...

Zerodha — Stop loss order was not cancelled automatically and its was also not getting cancelled manually

AkshayKalwar3103
              8th May @ 9:22:49
              I placed an BO for buying Nifty @ 9328 with Profit Target @ 9356 and Stoploss @ 9334.1
              First...

Deepak Singh

Since morning i am trying to exit my positions of maruti (6900 ce may) which was trading at 40 rs. Qty is 1500. My buy price is 30 rs.

However due to technical issues in your platform, i am unable to exit and book profit. I am tried reaching your phone lines but all are busy.

I spoke to mrs sushma of zerodha several times at length today and she also tried helping me but couldn't help due to technical issues.

This loss to me is completely due to zerodha.

Zerodha needs to pay the losses to my account (Inr 1500 x 10 = 15000) on priority basis.

Client id : rv7425

Contact number : [protected].

Zerodha — Trade order

nsp varma
                I placed covered order at 10:52 in zerodha pi client id zz4323

I am unable to exit this order or modify. Please...

manojvrm11525
                Date of incident[protected]
                Client number - rm7210
                Problem in log in. I have called to customer care 3 times they don't solved it and disconnect the call without complete solution. I have also email to zerodha support but no reply from there. Approx from 1:30 hrs i am facing this problem but still no solution. During this period i have lost my money which share i wanna sell. So who will give this money back due to zerodha problem. Such type problem come so many time in a month and i think during that time so many person lose there money and zerodh say only sorry... I want apply penalty on zerodha and if i needed to go consumer court i wiil be go there.

Demat account

Maneesh Dhawan
                  It is impossible to get in touch with the support team of zerodha, looks like they just switch off the phone when the problems arise with there servers and which keeps happening.

I had executed a normal bo order which for some reason neither got executed nor i am able to delete or modify it and when i try to reach the support team, it becomes impossible. Even their sales team seems to have switched off their mobile phones.

Unacceptable service calling for strict action...

anurag242
                    Strict action should be taken against zerodha. Their infrastructure is unable to cope up with live sessions requirement. The orders are not getting placed due to which our positions which was once in profit today have now some into losses. Who should bear that loss? Its zerodha's accountability and responsibility to bear those losses. They should compensate me and others who are facing the same issue.

Apart from this, sebi should take strict actions against zerodha who are not fit for providing live trading arrangements.

Updated by anurag242 May 08, 2017
                    Hello All,

Please raise complaint to SEBI through the below link. Zerodha should pay for this.

manoharan kumaran
                      Poor customer service by zerodha.

orders placed could not be executed. unable to find out the status of the orders. Got a message that some problem existed due to ISP and being rectified at about 10 am. Now, till 11.45 am, the error is not rectified. The dashbord of the trading platform is showing all wrong information.

Customer support telephone is not reachable. Utterly poor service by zerodha. Lost heavily due to the fault of zerodha.

Updated by manoharan kumaran May 08, 2017
                      still the problem is not rectified (time is 12.20). Unable to know the status of the orders placed. No response from any of the 03 customer support tele nos.

manishdv
                        AGAIN we are facing issues with order management system, with no confirmation with what is going to happen with our pending orders.

Now I am really afraid that if such issue happens during expirty day or a volatile day, there is huge risk of getting stuck with position and watch your capital going in vane.

I believe its better to change the broker then to trade with control given to a broker that is not even providing proper service especially when its needed.

Looking forward to concrete answer on this else I think i need to take a decision on weather to continue with such a inconsistent broker or not.

Zerodha — Order placing issue

Vishwanath Visu
                          On 8th may 2017, the system was not allowing to place any orders on a sudden. I 'm trying to reach the rep/call centre, but...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Zerodha — IT support

Ranjani Shanmuganathan
                          I am not able to login and it gives this error.
                          "There was an unknown error. If this is your first time logging in,...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

anilp1405
                          Hi, today i have put an order but want to cancel but unable to cancel my order. Order status showing "put order req received". Neither i am able to cancel my order nor able to modify. My cl id is :- ra7563

If you can cancel my order which i have place for natural gas please do it as soon as possible.

Request you to please look in to this asap.

Anil kumar