Zomato

Mr. Gunjan Patidar
Chief Technocrat

View More Information...

Load

Zomato related photos (4037)

Zomato Complaints & Reviews

Debopriyo Chakrobarty on Feb 28, 2018
I had order from ovenstory pizza for a bogo, seems like the food still is in their kitchen and seems like they are preparing it for 1.5 hours and so on. Now, i have to leave and as it isis of no use to me. I want my money back doesn't matter whether you deliver or not.

Order id: [protected]
Payment: paytm.

Many thanks zomato but i want my money back.

not received order though payment has been done

Date
    2/28/2018 - 1:18:00 pm
    Delivery address
    Northstar bpo pvt ltd jyoti flora 301, kavuri hills, madhapur

Food cancelled without any intimation i have paid my last limited balance from a/c and now they are saying the amount will be revert back with in 5 business days. Literlaly they are robbing the money where i should go i am really hungry.

Your order
    Keema chicken biryani
    1×₹290.00₹290.00
    Subtotal₹290
    Delivery charge₹30
    Taxes₹14.5
    Promo - (Get 50% off)-₹145
    Total₹189.50
    I placed order([protected]) 02-mar-2018 8:49pm I haven't received order even after one hour and still waiting. When I contacted zomato support after 45mins of their promised time they are not owning the responsibility and not doing the refund . Please help me

Zomato — no cash refunded

nishakrishna narayan on Feb 27, 2018
      I have ordered 2 items on 26/2/18 at 8pm from dindugal talappakatti ramapuram for rs.610.32 through zomato. But no reply after...

Zomato — order rejected (after 30 min) after confirmation

serra045 on Feb 27, 2018
      I had placed an order from a local pizzeria mojo pizza - doubly loaded prabhadevi mumbai.
      I received confirmation that...

Kushagr Vivekanand on Feb 26, 2018
      I ordered veg frankie and some other stuff from zomato. However was delivered non-veg frankie, As we are vegetarians, we asked it to be replaced. The zomato support was cooperative initially, but after i told them to try again and check with restaurent, as the restaurent told us they had no issue replacing. The zomato customer care person hanged up on me, and has stopped replying

This is completely unprofessional behaviour. Its not your fault that frankie was non veg but not talking to customer .. is unpardonable offence. Kindly take action against the concerned person.

Order ID: [protected]
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Zomato — order didn't get delivered after confirmation

RitikaKasty on Feb 25, 2018
        I placed order through zomato i got confirmation of the order.
        Restaurant ‘moti mahal’ called me that it’s been...

Zomato.com — refund of payment through online

sangeeta033 on Feb 23, 2018
        Placed an order in kanti sweets an amount of rs.405. Order no in zomato is [protected]. Payment was made through online net...

Zomato.com — bill not received

jaru on Feb 23, 2018
        On 20 feb 2018, order 8 subways and 3 cokes on zomato, received called from subway yerwada saying we are out of cokes and...

Zomato — delayed delivery [Resolved]

Neeraj21891 on Feb 21, 2018
        The customer service people at zomato are of the view they don't owe anything for a delayed delivery by their partner restaurant...

Karan Sabharwal on Feb 20, 2018
        Placed an order via order id#[protected].
        The app adverised the dish - macher matha diye dal as vegetarian. Ordered this for a vegetarian friend who consumed it to realise that it was non vegetarian.
        Called the restaurant, who said that the dish had always been non vegetarian and it was zomato's fault to advertise it as vegetarian.
        The entire episode ended up hurting the religious sentiments of my friend.
        To add, their chat team and customer services are pathetic..
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Zomato — order not delivered and money not refunded

Atanu Neogi on Feb 18, 2018
          Order no 2144889 i know it's really akward but this order never got delivered. This order was placed in the initial days when...

Shubham Pandey12 on Feb 16, 2018
          Hi my order no :[protected] is delivered late than the time given by zomato due to which i have to suffer & i have contacted the customer care for refund but no help. Kindly take necessary action & refund my amount. When i contact support they give reply system not allowing to initiate refund & dont giving good
          Resolution & refund. Kindly refund my amount for delivering order late.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 25, 2018

NilanjanRoy87 on Feb 15, 2018
            Order no - [protected]

Yesterday night at 08:15 pm i have placed an order with punjabi tandoor. Until 11:15 pm food was not delivered, mean while i was tracking the order through the zomato support and most of the cases it was auto answering same chat over and over again.

11:15 pm it was showing food has been delivered but i didint got any food. I was not well yesterday thats why i ordered through zomato order. But the humiliation i gone through is unacceptable.

I want the escalation about everything!!!,

1) i need my whole refund.
            2) second i want escalation against restaurant and zomato food delivery service.
            3) i want explanation about the whole crapy auto asnwer system of zomato chat.

Till then i will report through every social media sources about this fiasco.
            I hope you guys will take it seriously because i think you guys will know how much can be done through social media in this age.
            Order no:[protected]
            Pizza hut order, it got delayed and due to which cheese burt pizza turns out to be pan pizza, wastage of money.
            This has been nth time i am complaining about zomato, they just take feedback say sorry and do nothing. Kindly do something or take an action

Zomato — order cancelled after waiting after confirmation for 2 hrs

Vishnu Nair.S on Feb 14, 2018
              The worst worst worst service of yours made my day the worst.. Ordered food through the waste app.. Order confirmed.. Waited...

Kianein on Feb 12, 2018
              I placed an order on zomato on feb 10 and the order was later cancelled because one of the items was missing. I was told the money would be refunded by the vendor (Faasos) but it didn't happen. Instead zomato app showed the order was delivered and it wasn't till i called zomato that they even realised that they order was even cancelled. I had previously called faasos twice and they said they would cancel the order but they didn't.in fact, they didnt eveb inform zomato about it. Horrible experience and complete intention to defruad the customer. The obliviousness of zomato is appalling and really shameful.

Donnie111 on Feb 10, 2018
                It's been a while since i last ate from real food mall located in potheri, chennai so i thought i'd order from there but their shawarma was utterly terrible with too much cabbage and less meat. I instructed then to make it spicy yet it tasted soo bland without any sort of flavoring. On the otherhand the chicken biryani was over dosed with a tomatoish flavor making it feel like i was eating rice with tomato curry rather than a biryani. I fell scammed here and i'm extremely disappointed at the level of level zomato issued when i brought it to their notice. I want my refund of the order or replacement of food. The order id is [protected].

food extremely bad and got scammed by the restaurant

Parul baliya on Feb 9, 2018
                  I ordered food from narayan singh circle subway outlet in jaipur through zomato 09.02.2018 afternoon. I payed 292rs by paytm. It was a prepaid order and after waiting for one hour when i received my order, it was only 1 sub received instead of my 2 subs and an ice tea (Order id [protected]). The delivery boy denied the order and rudely said that he received order for only one sub. Thereafter, when i raised my voice and threatened to complain then he said he would bring the order in next half hour.

Anubhuti shreya on Jan 31, 2018
                    I am a student. I had ordered from fasos through zomato. I waited food to get delivered till reasonable time. However, it was not delivered at time. And zomato also did not respond responsibly. I stay at hostel and can't get out after 10 and now i am sitting hungry writing this complaining. They are not even returning my money back. Being a consumer under section 2 (1) (D) i have a right to avail service. And if i am not provided with the service my money must be returned back to me.
                    Kindly look into the matter.

Himanirajwani on Jan 31, 2018
                      I ordered food worth rupees 601 rupees from apni rasoi. Being a zomato treats member I didn't get the complimentary dessert as promised. Called the restaurant and they said they haven't received any such order, called the delivery person, he denied as well. Tried contacting zomato as well, but there customer care number doesn't work and zomato chat always show loading even when I'm on a good WiFi connection.

Pooja Kadambi on Jan 30, 2018
                        I applied a friends promo code for the Zomato gold membership and I guess when I went to pay with Paytm it took me to a link account page and removed the promo code. I contacted zomato less than 5 minutes after payment and they are neither willing to apply it or cancel the membership so I can redo this.

The code was applied and accepted, it was the app that reset it during payment.
                        It is not a matter of the money or the extra time it is about customer service not being helpful or a company not able to offer a solution to a simple problem and concern immediately raised.

The promo code is RITW3698 and without this person reaching out I would not have even bothered to subscribe.

Please help me correct this small matter. I will be following up and escalating the matter where possible to ensure that this glitch in the app or rigid non-refund no change policy is not just a way to cheat customers out of a promotion you offered. Even big ticket items like flights and hotels work with you on accidental bookings or issues if approached immediately.

This seems deliberately unhelpful.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 31, 2018
                        The matter was escalated in zomato and they responded within the same day and applied the promotion as well as called me to discuss the App glitch. Great attention to detail and service. Much better than chat team.