Zomato

Mr. Gunjan Patidar
Chief Technocrat

View More Information...

Load

Zomato related photos (4037)

Zomato Complaints & Reviews

asamanta29 on May 12, 2018
I am getting fed up ordering from zomato. Past 4 orders consecutively not delivered on time. They take money and didnt deliver on time. Completely harrasing the customer.
Today its more than 1.5 hours, didnt get delivery. Zomato quality is degrading day by day. Please refund all my money. I have lost faith and trust in zomato. I will ask my family and freinds not to order from zomato and also i will post in facebook.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 12, 2018

[May 12, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zomato Customer Care's response May 12, 2018
Hi there,

We deeply regret the inconvenience that has been caused to you. Please share the order number so we can look into this.

maxs8007 on May 10, 2018
    I ordered a paneer tikka warp with whole wheat base but i received a wrap with maida base. I expo ain't the situation to the chat person and she contacted the restaurant for the same. But the restaurant is saying that they have send whole wheat based warp only but i received the maida wrap. Now the chat person is saying that the restaurant confirmed that the warp was with whole wheat base so we cannot do anything and this won't happen again.. What kind of service is this? I want to eat what i ordered and paid extra for and i'm what i'm receiving at my end is plain cheating from you guys.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 13, 2018

[May 10, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Zomato Customer Care's response May 11, 2018
    Hi there,

We would request you to share the order number with us so we can look into this.

Vishwodhari on May 9, 2018
      I went to topumpady chocking by 9 and placed the order till 10:20 they did not provide food when i asked 2, 3 times they told it will be ready in 5 mins finally after loosing my patience i have asked them to cancel the order without any apologies from the store manager he told ohk. After that i travelled all the way from topumpady to mg road they were enough staff staring at us and only after 10 mins they came to take the order is this the kind of service which you guys provide really poor service.

[May 09, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi, My name is kovvada Rani with userid: [protected]@gmail.com. I have added items to the cart and done payment. The money debited from my account but order was not accepted by zomato . It shown payment failed. I didn't get any message related refunding. When and How I get back my money?

Ruturaj Chavan on May 9, 2018
        I have ordered from Zomato at 8/05/2018 at 1:00 noon. I have completed my payment via Paytm wallet but it shows the message that "something went wrong and your order is not placed. Please try again later". But money had deducted from my wallet . After complaining at customer service they replied that it's payment gateway failure and your money will get refunded in 24 hrs. It's more than 24 hrs and my money hasn't refunded yet.
        It was my first order from Zomato and I value my money so please refund it back.
        Thank you.
        Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2018
        After 48hrs my money get refunded

I have placed order online and made payment online because I trust you guys and I didn't recieve order details or food but money went I was very hungry and there was no hotel near me please refund my money or else I will escalate to the highest possible person

I want solutions for this...

Neeravi Pandian on May 9, 2018
          I have ordered food through zomato at 6-5-2018. Food is not available at that time which is ordered. They said they have write to zomato to return money. Till now i didn't get my money.in my account it's showing food delivered. But i didn't get my money. I have complained 2 times via gmail. Till now it is not resolved. The hotel member said that they have written to zomato.

paid amount but not delivered food not get cash return

Actually I ordered mutton curry but 1 piece mutton also nt there.only gravy . restaurant name is green bawarchi miyapur.i want my money back.

Rradhey on May 8, 2018
            I order domino's pizza via zomato on 8 may 2018. My friend had an asthma attack and so i had to rush him to the hospital. I tried cancelling the order but your chat support was taking forever to open and when atlast it opened. I urged them to cancel the order for i was already on way to the hospital and unable to receive the order but your chat correspondent dint even care. It costed me 866 bucks and i did'nt even got the order. I would like for you to solve this problem and compensate for my loss.

[May 08, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I havent received my refund yet its been more than 2 weeks now, is this a way u guys treat your customers, such a pathetic service.I had a chat with ur executives as well but they are just giving stupid excuses.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Zomato — money deducted twice and order not received

Mrrinal Dev on May 7, 2018
              I have ordered from kareem's restaurant, goregaon east mumbai branch through zomato app from and have paid the amount of rs...

Zomato — transaction failed money deducted but not reverted yet [Resolved]

subho mishra on May 6, 2018
              Hello
              This is to inform you that, on 26 april 2018 two times tranasaction failed automatically when i was ordering...

Anirban P on May 6, 2018
              I have ordered food at 10pm and waited for it to get delivered but the delivery never happened. Delivery boy didn't picked up the call and the web chat available made me wait for sometime stating the delivery is going to be made in 10min times but later informed that they are cancelling it as don't have delivery boy! Surprised to know the deliver guy left from restaurant as informed by web chat zomato but suddenly there was no delivery guy! Unprofessional behaviour, poor web assurance..

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 8, 2018

[May 06, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hello Anirban,

Hope you've been well.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you due to this. Would request you to please share the order number with us so that we can look into your issues at the earliest.

Zomato is looting public money i order food money will deduct and they reject order and refund my money after 10 days and say its bank issue then why ypur running business its your app issue man and the customer service agents has no common sense the agent NIHARIKA and PARI are dumd

Sameerkhanna on May 5, 2018
                I ordered food from this app for yum yum south resturant, noida. After confirming on app i get a call from resturant that they cant deliever my order after 30 minutes of accepting it.
                Asked them why so some server issues and all which i could not understand
                I dont know whom should be blamed, app or yum yum south

Still showing my order in process
                Pics attached

order online
                order online
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 13, 2018

Zomato Customer Care's response May 08, 2018
                Hope you are happy with the resolution provided :)

prateek0001 on May 5, 2018
                  1) order received 1hr late.
                  2) delivery boy rude behaviour
                  3) delivery boy with no identification of zomato
                  4) my order was opened before delivery

All details including delivery boy picture and food received pictures with zomato chat service is with me and feel free to contact me on my registered email id
                  They are taking money online and with zero customer support
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2018

[May 05, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Pratik,

Hope you've been well.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you due to this. Would request you to please share the order number with us so that we can look into your issue at the earliest.

Lady name PARI has no manners to talk with customer, I dnt know that this is her real name or not but that’s what she told me when I ask her for the name .

ukuriph on May 5, 2018
                    This is ref. To my order number [protected] today morning. Order was placed on may 05/2018 at 8.43 am for a value of rs. 387.50. I got the message that order is confirmed. But when order was delivered one item (Poori) was missing. I contacted your chat centre for refund of my money that i paid through paytm. They replied after quite some time stating that they have given a credit of 260 (I don't know why is 260, because poori bill amount is only inr 221, is inr 39 is charity to me or a calculation error). I refused to take that because, i paid for poori and not for zomato credits. So i requested for the the cash back to paytm rather than the credits.

Then they said your policy don't allow that, i asked where is policy? Show it to me! Where is it written? But unfortunately no definitive answer then the stands changed that that cant make part refund to paytm, i said refund the full money, i will pay back what is genuinely due to you. No answer for that. Only saying that cant pay, in the mean time i am waiting for response from o2 help. If required i can provide the full transcript of the conversation happened today morning through your chat.

Its not the question of 221 rupees, which if you want you can keep it, and help your organisation grow by that. But its matter of principle, if there is policy and rule set by you then it should be known to the customer or else more importantly when a customer demands it it should be made available to them.in this case nothing happened. "its our policy take it or leave it" attitude.

My issue is i am not intending to use their app or service any longer and this credit what so ever given to me is of waste. You can keep it with you. Only thing that i will accept is inr 2221 credited back to my paytm account.

Looking for your intervention to resolve my simple issue by paying inr 221 into my paytm account.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 8, 2018

Zomato Customer Care's response May 08, 2018
                    Hope you are happy with the resolution provided :)
                    Zomato is not working

B.S.Prakash Rao on May 5, 2018
                      Respected sir/madam,

Myself b. S. Prakash rao from hyderabad, yesterday we had booked food order. But after some time food ddnt delivered to us. But in your site it was mentioning that food already delivered. I dont understand what kind of service you people are providing?

Kindly check order no : [protected]

So, i am sincearly requesting you sir kindly check it once and refund my pending amount of rs. 145 /- as soon as possible such that i can be highly thankfull to you.

Awaiting for your earliest response.

Thanking you,

With regards
                      B. S. Prakash rao

Siva RamaKrishna Undavalli on May 4, 2018
                        I am ordering mutton kheema biryani in zomato from Hyderabad chefs and order number is [protected]. I am waiting more than 40mins restaurant is confirmed and food is ready in kitchen but delivery boy is not available. They intimate after 40mins and without intimation they cancel my order. And I ask in chat support they tell very silly reasons. And they didn't answer properly. I was really irritating with the service I continuously chatting more than 1 hr but I didn't find any solution till now. Who is answering to me her name is mamata.she told that place order tomorrow and you can get coupon like that she answer. Is this proper way to speak with customer. I ask her to reinitiate my order again she replied it's not possible from customer chat support everything not possible then how can they cancel my order. I call to restaurant and asked status of my order they told zomato cancel your order with your permission. But I don't know. Is this a proper way they serve to people. Please consider and provide me justice.

I am complain on zomato food delivery service. they take my order and without intimation they cancel my order
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 5, 2018
                        They ask apologize and they offer free credits.

Updated by Siva RamaKrishna Undavalli May 04, 2018
                        They call me 'mam ' to criticize me
                        Hi Siva,

Apologies once again for the trouble caused. We hope that you are happy with the resolution provided :)
                        Updated by Siva RamaKrishna Undavalli May 16, 2018
                        Today again same problem is raised. Please consider this problem and resolve it
                        Updated by Siva RamaKrishna Undavalli May 16, 2018
                        Zomato never delivery on time
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Zomato — fraud commitment and suffering caused as a result

sachjo on May 4, 2018

I had ordered a green quinoa salad from deliciouz - lodhi garden. The estimated order delivery time given...

keshav.bedi on May 4, 2018
                          I am a new user to zomato.
                          I had ordered yesterday a pizza of the brand your's pizza! After watching their text message which offered buy 1 get 1 pizza free offer on thursday. This i ordered from zomato for the first time. (Without availing any discount)
                          My order number was [protected].
                          However, i didn't get the free pizza from zomato while it was stated nowhere that the offer is not valid on zomato.
                          I have filed a consumer complaint on the national consumer helpline number online. My complaint number is 715536 and i seek from zomato refund of my money with compensation.
                          I was told to contact you for the same by consumer helpline number.
                          I will like a member of management to talk to me as all your contact numbers can't be contacted. I have tried them all.
                          Waiting for your reply,
                          Keshav.

pizza
                          Complaint marked as Resolved May 4, 2018
                          My complaint was resolved by an employee of Zomato named Vandana who credited me with Zomato points.

[May 04, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shibi08 on May 4, 2018
                            I had placed my order at 11:30 pm using zomato's delivery services.
                            They had promised my items of purchase to arrive at 12:26 am. As i am writing this complaint to you, it is 1:39 am. I still have not received my items of purchase and the customer care support available on the zomato app has conveniently stopped replying. I am stuck here waiting for a response on whether i will get my items of purchase or receive a refund.
                            This has been a very regular ordeal for me with zomato and yet they don't seem to revert to any of my messages. If kindly like to file a complaint against them and will take any means of action.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2018

Hope you've been well.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you due to this. Would request you to please share the order number with us so that we can look into you issues at the earliest.

Aditya835 on May 3, 2018
                              This is the most ridiculous app i've ever seen in my life. They take your money and then dont deliver food at all and then keep that money too. I ordered food 2 times in last 2 days and both the times they dint deliver the food. This is highly frustrating. This fraud company should close down. Their chat support people talk like they own us and never reply properly. Very very blunt and rude.

Order details: [protected] dt.1 may 2018
                              [protected] dt. 3 may 2018
                              I hope very stringent action is taken against them.

[May 03, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

omps7007 on May 3, 2018
                                I had placed orders for food on three different dates between april 20 and april 30/2018.

Two orders were not delivered and there was no call back to inform as to the status of delivery.

Just imagine when a person places an order for food and have to wait for over two hours whether food will be delivered or not, the person waits and remains hungry and then makes a do at night with meagre ready eatables at home

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Zomato — money deducted but order not received

Mrrinal Dev on May 2, 2018
                                  I have ordered from Zomato App on April 25th 10:18 PM. and paid the amount of Rs 250. But Zomato said we haven't received...