Zomato

Mr. Gunjan Patidar
Chief Technocrat

View More Information...

Load

Zomato related photos (4037)

Zomato Complaints & Reviews

Zomato — deduction of money from my account without my permission or order [Resolved]

Akhil Balachandran on Apr 17, 2018
On April 10th, 2018 AED 18.00 was deducted from my bank account without my concern or without any order, Same was informed...

Shifa123 on Apr 16, 2018
I placed an order to turkish delight (Pune) from zomato app on 1st april 2018 (Sunday) around 12:15 pm. After applying zomato credit a total sum of rs.188 was deducted thrice from my card but i didn’t received any confirmation about my order. On zomato portal it was showing that order was not placed because of payment problems though the amount was deducted thrice.
My details,
Shifa jamadar
Deccan gymkhana pune
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2018

[Apr 16, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zomato Customer Care's response Apr 20, 2018
Dear Sir/ Mam,

The complainant's amount went through a payment gateway failure . As the expected timeline for refund is 6 to 7 working days, request the complainant to check her account statement in case the refund has beed received.
Hello sir/Madam,
This is in the reference to above complaint.i miss Shifa Jamadar, checked my bank statement but I didn’t get any refund for my order yet.
I have shared my bank statement to your email address.i hope you will solve my issue as early as possible.

Zomato — non delivery of food [Resolved]

Saheli87 on Apr 14, 2018
    Hi my order has not been delivered after confirming the order and taking the money saying delivery boy is not delivering coz...

Zomato — order not delivered, no refund, poor customer service, [Resolved]

Vineela Mudili on Apr 14, 2018
    I did not receive my order (Order no-[protected]). The delivery person ones says he has delivered it in first floor and then...

Zomato — amount deducted from my debit card but order not delivered [Resolved]

Swapnil .johri on Apr 14, 2018
    I placed an order on friday night (13/4/18) around 9:45pm online to handi junction (Noida). After applying promo...

Thinkingg Positivee on Apr 13, 2018
    Sir we order zambo biryani pack... On 12-04-18 night
    But payment was city from my account -360
    What can we do??? How gain my balance
    Please give me answer... Sir/madam
    Otherwise contact me..
    [protected]... Plase

[Apr 13, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by Thinkingg Positivee Apr 13, 2018
    See the screenshot s. ... please reply to ussss

Zomato Customer Care's response Apr 16, 2018

The complainant's amount went through a payment gateway failure . The same has been informed to the complainant that the refund will be reflected in 6 to 7 working days.

Srikant Meher on Apr 12, 2018
      Through zomato app, i placed my order to deliver food at 10.53 pm on wednesday. The estimated time shown to me was 11. 35 pm. My payment was also done. But they didn't deliver my food. I tried to contact the customer center but they wouldn't respond neither via chat nor via call. They simply looted my money! Kindly take action.
      Order no - [protected]
      Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2018

[Apr 12, 2018] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Zomato Customer Care's response Apr 16, 2018

Upon receipt of the complaint, Zomato reached out to the complainant and apologised for the unpleasant experience. We have assured that a proper feedback will be given to the concerned department. As a token of apology, Zomato has refunded the order value to the complainant and also transferred credits to the complainants Zomato wallet account.

Buddolu Sowmya on Apr 11, 2018
        I have booked a zomato order and done payment through net banking and my details is abhishek and mobile number is [protected] payment from bank has been dedicated but my order isn't booked and i don't get any update about my order what i have to do now the order is from city pride restaurant located in manikonda order isn't updated and i got the sms through my bank regarding payment dedication

order

Siddartha M on Apr 10, 2018
          We have ordered for food thriugh zomoato at 8.52 on 10th april 2018 through cell no [protected]. But it was delivered at third party and msg came to cell no that the food was delivered. On enquiry with customer care of zomato and mr. Lavender singh was answered and he replied that the restaurant people was gn wrong cell no and it was delivered at 3rd party. I requested to delete the restaurant from zomato and areangenfir supply for food as it is hard time at 10.20 pm. Still my conversation with him he has not gn proper response and asked me to gv separate order. I also asked him to t. V. Me compensation in iieu of difficulty caused by them and we have to sleep without food as it is hard time and no restaurant will open. But no proper response from zomato. I grading no star. Take action against zomato for causing mental torture and caus ed to sleep without food. Take stringent action in the matter
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Zomato — online restaurant prepaid order not delivered/ app says it has been delivered

Sajjad Naqvi on Apr 10, 2018
            Ordered food from amenia restaurant (Prepaid), the app is showing that the order has been delivered but i did not receive...

Tathagat Raj on Apr 10, 2018
            I placed an order from your app at 9:36 pm for food. I placed the order and the amount got deducted from my account. After three hours you refused delivery as well as refused to provide escalation matrix details. Your delivery option abused me when called. When contacted customer service your never replied. What kind of fraud app is this?? No chat support. No customer care. You are doing criminal conspiracy to fraud money. What kind of pathetic service and support. I will see you in consumer forum. Neve in my life i will order from zomato or suggest anyone to use this app.# deletethugzomato.
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Zomato — order not received and money deducted and zomato has not refunded my money

shankarvivek9 on Apr 9, 2018
              Dear Team,

I have order a food item and having order id- Order ID:[protected] on 7th Apr 2018 at 2.04 AM.br...

Zomato — orders not delivered but charged for them

Mohsin Sait on Apr 8, 2018
              I placed an order through the zomato app on the 16th of march and paid online, waited for an hour and informed customer support...

zubair_mjcet on Apr 8, 2018
              I placed an order on zomato on 7 appr 2018, they accepted the order and its status showing in kitchen but as the time say 35 min completed but i didnot receive any order or my call gets answered. I made a complaint through chat but no response. So i want a strict actionshould be taken against them as we had to sleep empty stomach as no food prepared or no restaurant accept order at 12pm.

Mrunal Kharwandikar on Apr 7, 2018
                This is not the first time this has happened with zomato online food delivery. I had ordered from Subway and had already paid for it. The worst part is that I got only half the order that I had asked for. Called up the resto, they asked me to contact zomato. Zomato has only chat support so you can't even talk to a real person. And no guarantee of a helpful response either. I messaged on zomato chat support. The agent kept on procrastinating and at the end of one hour had achieved nothing. The agent said they were unable to contact the resto. So, I called the resto again and they said that they had prepared the correct order. They asked me to keep in contact with the resto. In the end, the result was that I ended up threatening the chat agent about an escalation about the issue and they replied saying 'sure'.

This isn't the first time and I know for a fact this won't be the last time

Premdeepak Hulagbali on Apr 7, 2018
                  Zomato Order number [protected]
                  18 Mar 2018, 8:51 PM

Zeta transaction details from there support team on email.
                  amount of ₹ 281.92 was successful & the amount was settled to the merchant with
                  ARN : 30001080788077205112315
                  Approval code: 97016
                  It's been 18 days no update on my refund. Chat support provide incomplete refund reference number [protected]. All transaction reference are 12 digit. Chat support is. Proving false information. 7 emails has been send since 18 March not single response.

no refund for failed transaction
                  Order confirmation at 7.49pm.despite follow up not delivered even after 2hours .Followed with you n vendor but was cancelled. Why customer not cared.what penalty to vendor.who will recommended you n innerchef.Take up with him. VIJAY MALHOTRA ph.[protected].waiting for response.

Zomato — order not received

rohanvkadam on Apr 5, 2018
                    Zomato has helped experience the worst situation in my life, i order from kfc through zomato, the order was for my 11 year...

Zomato — zomato has wrong information for advertisement

zomatoisafraud on Apr 5, 2018
                    Zomato has the wrong information about a restaurant. The info is 10myears old.. Zomato has no way of communicating with them......

Faisal Kapadia on Apr 3, 2018
                    I ordered meal on zomato from arabian tawa, jogeshwari west, mumbai. The quality of food was so pathetic. There was so much salt in mutton baida roti. Firstly the orde was not on time and then this bad quality food. Why do zomato promote such street side restaurants when they can’t deliver good quality of food. Please revert on this and compensate. What is zomato doing about it??

You can reach me at [protected]

Aakanksha Khanna on Apr 3, 2018
                      This zomato company is totally into fraud. They give schemes through online payment. Well i ordered my dinner around 9 and after 30 minz i get the information that my order has been delivered, where as i haven't received my order. When i tried contacting the customer care, they were giving false hopes stating that they wil deliver the food in 10 minz. I still waited but till 10 no response. When i contact them again, they were like sorry mam order cancel and all other stuff. Now you guys tell me at night 10 where shall i order my food and which restaurant opens at 10. Please zomato if you need money for employees ask for donations, kindly don't do such frauds. They have siad me to wait for 7 working days but i know everyone says the same thing but never gets their money back. Please and stop giving those credits. If you really want to give something please be honest with your customers. And there's no official complain register or site for you zomato. How unprofessional..!! Good luck with your company. Please do something about it and be professional.