Zomato

Mr. Gunjan Patidar
Chief Technocrat

View More Information...

Load

Zomato related photos (4037)

Zomato Complaints & Reviews

Bling Bling on May 1, 2018
I ordered soyabean tikka, malai tikka and some other stuff from a nearby restaurant and i was given soyabean chap and malai tikka roll instead!
On complaining to zomato they kept me waiting for so long on the chat for around an hour! And finally told me that the restaurant people are saying they served the right order, and told me it’s off their limits to solve the wrong order sent complaint!
When i asked them to cross check the details from me and to have an intelligent approach in solving the issue when i was providing them with the pics of the wrong order! Forget about solving the matter they kept harassing me saying they have spoken to the restaurant, they are denying and asked me to send pics to the restaurant and not to zomato it’s not their concern!!!
Since, i have ordered from zomato, instead of profit making policy and fraudulent and harassing services these people should have sense how to do ethical services... I have the recorded chats and pics... It’s a matter of rightful practice... Very distasteful and fraud service!

fraudulent service practice by zomato!

[May 02, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Thank you consumer forum for taking the matter some Tejas from the social team of zomato, took to my concern and apologised for the mishandling on the customer care part . Also refunded the amount .

Zomato — refund for rejected order [Resolved]

Rosh n on May 1, 2018
    This order was rejected by melting pot. I didnt receive the refund or the order cancellation email or the refund reference...

Santhoshharish on Apr 30, 2018
    I have been having horrible customer experience with zomato for 3times on a row. They cancel the order after taking the money and credit it as points.
    All the three times the restaurant say the food is unavailable. Today after 2-3 cancellations, one restaurant accepted and after 1 hour delivers a lesser order. Owner call and confirm he will send the remaining order. Then zomatoncredits the money for the non delivery as credit points. The restaurant stops taking my calls. End of the day the order goes undelivered.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 6, 2018

[Apr 30, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Zomato Customer Care's response Jun 30, 2018
    Sorry to hear about this, please help us with the order details.

Zomato — wrong food delivered [Resolved]

[email protected] on Apr 30, 2018
      I placed an order for ghee rice+boneless butter chicken+hobo but where as I have received a wheat roti.. This is so pathetic...

Deepanshu_4 on Apr 30, 2018
      I have placed my first and recent order with zomato...#[protected] totally disappointed
      Just because it was a *cod* order, delivered me 20 minutes later
      When i was done with my lunch and was going back.. So that coster me as an extra meal

Infact app never give me an update
      Always kept showing order is getting ready for 50 minutes so long
      And no confirmation sms or app for delivery that your order is delivered
      So pathetic.. Failed to deliver as per customer expectations.. And now they are not refunding my... 💰
      Dominos is far better in this

Hello sir I am not ricived my order but 2 time money transfer in Zomato...mujhe meri order nahi Mila or mere ac se 2 bar paysa kat liye giya...please refund my money.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Zomato — my account has been debited twice for zomato gold [Resolved]

Kriti Prasad on Apr 29, 2018
        On 25th february, 2018, i made an online transaction of rs 1299 for zomato gold. First time it was a payment gateway failure...

Zomato — worst customer service ever.

janakirambadam on Apr 29, 2018
        Hai i`ve recently ordered food from zomato and i`ve received spoiled food. I`ve complained about it to your customer support...

Zomato — order delayed for 40 mins and then did not deliver the ordered food

pavanik on Apr 25, 2018
        Hi iam pavani and i have ordered food on 21st april'2018 at around 2 pm from banjarahills.
        My order was supposed to...

Zomato — refund of order via paytm

Dhruv Maithil on Apr 24, 2018
        8 days have passed and i still have not received the refund for the following order on zomato. The payment gateway failed...

Sonlian on Apr 24, 2018
        I've ordered Chicken lollipop and paid through netbaking, the amount required was debited but there were no order or service listed in the order history. I've checked with the restaurant i've ordered with and they even said they don't get the order. Checked my account, and the last 10 transactions, it says it's debited. Tried to contact their customer service through phone call but none of the numbers listed were working, the only one that works was not even answered.

amount debited but no order

[Apr 25, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        On 19/4/2018 I have ordered food from Bombay kulfis Sarhapura wherein transaction got proceeded but you have not confirmed the order
        Amount deducted is Rs.1060
        I have even tried to contact them but all their number are showing temporaray unavailable.

Geetha Sekar on Apr 23, 2018
          I ordered cake paid my money through netbanking it was in progress for long time and didn't, return do we have any option to get that money back, i am not sure whether i will get the response too, however high irritated to have such a cheating app like this highly pathetic too, hope will stop using this app from today, just now realized amount debited

[Apr 23, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rimpiboy singh on Apr 23, 2018
            Hello sir. Sorry to tell you that. You'r zomato service is very very bad. I have ordered cake for zomato. And the problem is that after waiting for a long time i got the message that your order is not accepting from restaurant. And you have to now that it's your problem.. And when i have chat with your chat support they have replied that you will get back your money in 5_7 days and tell me why should i wait for 5_7 days when the problem is with you. Please give me a reply as soon as possible.. Hell service by zomato. It has happened me 2d time with me

bad service done by zomato

Very worst service. Last 2 h, i am waiting for my order. 1407771. I will never order from Zomato. people dont trust zomato. worst customer care and service.

PargatS on Apr 23, 2018
              Good day,

I recently ordered home delivery from carl's junior in delhi. I ordered two burgers, one with onions and one with pickles. The one with onions came without buns. Being using zomato for a while i have never gotten anything like this. I would like to know if there is anything that could be done about it.

Respectfully,
              Pargat singh

Zomato Customer Care's response Jun 30, 2018
              Really sorry to hear about this, please help us with the order details.
              We have ordered two veg combos 2 hrs back. But we haven't received the order. We couldn't even track the order. We have even called the restaurant but they are not taking responsibility.

I see there are lot of problems with the Zomato site. I have ordered food through Zomato Order number [protected]. During transaction my money got deducted but order wasn't placed. I didn't get any refund. This is a very bad experience with Zomato.

1Zomatoo on Apr 22, 2018
                I placed my order for desserts on 22nd april at 07:43pm with tgb naranpura, the same was not delivered until 8:40pm.. And i go to chat support for help and he says they dont have any delivery boy so they are unable to deliver it yet.
                I mean why the hell am i not told yet or wat is zomato doing?? The chat takes whole day long to give a proper response and does nothing about my issue and asks me to place another order.
                I place a new order with same restaurant and they this time rejected the order which is now 9:10pm.. I decide to not order at tgb..
                I then place a fresh order at cakes and bakes at 9:40pm, to my surprise i did not receive this order till 11:01pm... I loose it all
                I go to chat support and started getting mad to my no surprise as expected from zomato, the agent tells me to raise a new order as the restaurant is not answering their calls..
                I mean what the hell is going on???

[Apr 22, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Parthipan Anandhan on Apr 22, 2018

I order 2 types of items which includes 1 "family lemon juice jar" on online from zomato who delivered small size juice of one cup instead of 1 "family lemon juice jar". This order is from empire hotel, bangalore.

The actual bill from empire hotel has this mistake.

Raise complaint with zamota a week back who least bothered to resolve this after a week too.

So be cautious while order in zomato.

Zomato Customer Care's response Jun 30, 2018
                  Sorry to hear about this, please help us with the order details.

sindhu pournami on Apr 21, 2018
                    I ordered food from empire restaurant banneeghatta road at 9.00 pm on 20-apr-2017. Till now not received the order. I paid the amount through paytm app. Order number 1404267. Please check this and refund my money asap. When i called delivery boy, he told his name as arun and told food got spilled will deliver in half an hour at 10.30 pm. But later when i called him at 11.15 he told his duty is over and zomato has assigned delivery to someone else and told him to put status as delivered.. How can this be done. This is unacceptable.. My food is not delivered and took the money also. I called empire hotel staff, they told food has been taken by delivery boy and they have not received it back.. Look into this and intimate me the justification asap
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 31, 2018

[Apr 21, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Zomato Customer Care's response Jun 30, 2018
                    Sorry to hear about this, please help us with the ten digit order id.

Sanaya Agarwal on Apr 20, 2018
                      I have a problem with my order so texted to zomato chat support after fighting for so long they told ok we have processed the refund you will get it within 5 to 7 working days and i doubted their itself becuase i didnt got an sms from zomato regarding this and then again check with support again the said the same thing and then after 4 days i gain checked with them and this time they are saying it not processed you have to write a mail and i asked a call back from their senior and they denied and then after so much of stuggle then said ok we are arrangeing it and they left my chat idle didnt ended my chat becuase they knew if they do this any other will come and one guy when i told him i need a call back from your team leader he directly ended the chat in short refund was not processed and such a poor customer chat service everyone is trying to avoid me and they are even not ready to arrange a call back

order id [protected]

what i want is refund in my bank account
                      and fire all such kind of people form your company
                      if its an mnc
                      change it

Zomato — pathetic customer service [Resolved]

Payal Chakraborty on Apr 18, 2018
                        Zomato never disclose the payment options especially in the case of cash in delivery and payment through paytm... The delivery...

Zomato — wrong delivery, got cheated by zomato [Resolved]

Ananya94 on Apr 18, 2018
                        I placed an order through the zomato app on 17/04/2018 at 8 pm. The delivery was late and i recieved it at 10 pm. But it was...

Galla Lokeswar on Apr 18, 2018
                        I have placed online order in zomato at 10pm from shah ghouse, hyderabad. The order was supposed to be delivered at 10:45pm. We pinged customer care at around 10:40pm as order is still in kitchen. The response from customer care is very delayed. After kept us waiting till 12:15am, they cancelled the order. Worst service from zomato. Should have ordered from either food panda or see swiggy
                        Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2018

[Apr 18, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Zomato Customer Care's response Apr 20, 2018
                        Dear Sir/ Mam,

Please provide us with more details with respect to your Order for instance, the Order No. etc.