Zoom Car Customer Care
ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

Zoom Car Customer Care

ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
#308, 1st to 3rd Floor, 100 Feet Main Road, Indiranagar, 1st Stage
Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Awesome

Zoom Car related photos (1892)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Zoom Car Complaints & Reviews

Zoom Car — Got blacklisted for multiple accounts used the old account was used 2 yrs ago and is not active [Resolved]

Pamit Raj
Hi!!

Have been a regular customer of zoom car since the past yr and half and now whn i need to book suddenly...
Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Car Rental

Mike95ric
Booked a zoom car with id jps6tllom on 5/4/17 for pickup on 6/4/17 5am and 10pm as the drop time. We went out on the drive but had to get back without reaching our destination as we got a call from the customer care at 12 noon saying our booking got over at 10am. Harassed as we were we returned the facility by 3:30pm and ended the trip. We had paid 600 in advance for booking charges and the outstanding bill showed 1000 and we offered to pay it. But the dealer refused to accept it and asked us to leave so we left. Later on after we left we found out the outstanding amount has been changed to 5000 and then later in the evening the outstanding amount changed to 9100. Received a mail saying that my licence would be blacklisted. I didn't know zoomcar is banking on taking advantage on people's trust and i have been harassed by zoomcar. I have luckily managed to keep a screenshot of our outstanding amount at the end of our trip which clearly indicates 1000. And also a screenshot of the outstanding amount in the evening. Please look into this matter. This is robbery.

Harassment by altered booking dates and altered outstanding amount
Harassment by altered booking dates and altered outstanding amount
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-09 01:50:38

[Apr 07, 2017] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Sourav,

Greetings!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We believe that you have received an update regarding the charges levied. Unfortunately, we will be unable to reverse the charges as the vehicle was dropped off late.

We did have a thorough check regarding the charges levied. We regret that we will be unable to reverse the charges here.

Sowmya
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

Frozen Vibes
    On 31/1/2017, I booked a car using JPS6VNBW0 through company’s mobile application and made initial payment of Rs. 2565/- as initial rental charges and 1500/- as security deposit for the booked car with registration number MH14FC251. I was handed over the car at Kothrud (near Karveputala) on 1/2/2017 at 5:22AM. According to my booking history I had booked the car for one entire day (1.2.2017- 2.2.2017). After having traveled for approximately 5-6 km, the car broke down in middle of the road near CCD next German Bakery of SB road. After coordinating with Zoomcar executives, the car was handed over back to the company at 8:30 on 1/2/2017. In accordance to agreement duly verified and acknowledged by me I was liable to be provided a new fit for road car for my further journey, which I did not receive, instead after period of 45 days, I have received a mail from the company stating that the car was used in excess of the paid rental but the mail also says that the car was returned on the same of the pick.
    I was entitled to get car fit for the road, which the car was not. The incident of car breaking down in middle of the main road was a huge safetythreat. We could have meet with a major accident and my life was put at risk. Effectively I lost lot of time cause of the breakdown of the car and couldn’t reach my destination in designated time period all because I was not given a replacement for the broken car. If the mail I received is stating that I exceeded the usage and the same time states that I returned the car on same day (1/2/2107), how am I liable for the payment? The car was not thoroughly checked by the company person, all he checked was accelerator paddle, blinker system and the horn system, the engine and other parts were not supervised. Instead of giving me compensation for my inconvenience, the company has audacity of accusing me of fraud for not paying outstating amount. Also there is no correspondence between the mail I received and the history on my account on zoomcar website, the account states I damaged the vehicle (which I am not responsible for) whereas mail says I over used the vehicle. If we go through the account details, I would like to ask company why they have contacted me so late about the damage. Also would like to ask the company to show me details for the same vehicle whether it was handed over to any other customer post my returning. Hypothetically, if we assume I made the damage why wasn’t I informed the same day, why the company person did not check the vehicle when I handed back the vehicle? It is also possible that the person whom I returned the vehicle is responsible for the damage but since he is worker of the company, the company is covering up for him by putting false allegations on me. I would also like to ask company whether the person who supervised our vehicle is eligible mechanic or just a random pick and drop guy. It is also possible that the damage was done by the previous customer and was not noticed until we returned the vehicle.
    I would like to bring the attention of the executives to the agreement which states only if the car is over used im liable to make extra payment but in this case no such thing happened. Now, that im accused of fraud, I would like to report zoomcar to consumer court for not not giving a safe vehicle and putting my life in jeopardy. I hereby give zomcar executives two days to pay me compensation of the inconvenience caused and for accusing me of fraud, if failed to do so I’ll be filling complaint in consumer court with all the documents and the copy of mail sent to me and copy of my zoomcar account along copy of my call details made to executives after the break down of the car.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-05 16:11:14

[Apr 04, 2017] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Zoom Car Customer Care's response Apr 04, 2017
    Hello Nikhil,

Greetings!

We are sorry for the delay in response. We did check the above stated issue and understand our team did reach out to you and updated regarding the charges levied on the booking. Unfortunately, we will be unable to reverse/reduce the charges.

In regard to the car condition, we always strive to ensure that we have a well-maintained fleet. We have escalated the matter to the concerned team to act on the escalation raised. Please note, we are working on implementing new features to ensure that our vehicle conditions are well maintained.

Appreciate your kind cooperation and understanding in this regard.

Regard
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Zoomcar — Amount debited for failed transaction [Resolved]

muniraju anekal
      I have made transaction with zoomcar location of south electronic city for 4-4-2017 of swift car and atlast stage the transaction...

probal.basak
      Hi.. Please note the booking id : JPS6TJEGC.. I booked a scorpio well in advance. my journey date is 10-Apr 2017... Now a zoomcar representative called and said the car cannot be provided..

I have planned for everything and they are now saying the car is not available. They are offering to take a 5 seater. Very well said. I need a 7 seater and they are offering a 5 seater.

They said either to take the 5 seater or cancel the booking. Or if i cannot accomodate in the 5 seater then book another.

It seems they are least bothered about their customer.
      Horrible company and horrible experience. I will never ever opt for zoomcar in future.

How can they say like this. Its pretty rude. I have planned for everything.

I need the car any how. Please look into it.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-11 05:52:58

[Apr 03, 2017] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hello Anupam,

Greetings!

We understand our team reached out to you in regard to the escalation raised. As discussed we will serve you booking providing 7 seated vehicle from the same location.

We once ageing apologised for the inconvenience. Hope you have a wonderful trip using Zoomcar.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

Zoom Car — Late car drop off [Resolved]

deepankar560
        So I'm a student who went to Mumbai to visit a friend, and we booked a zoom car. The company gave us a car with some battery...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Car Rental

Avisek Sarkar
        Booking ID-JPS6TI26D
        ZoomCar Complaint no.- 394684
        Booked by- Avisek Sarkar
        Email- [protected]@gmail.com
        Ph- [protected]

Context-
        On 25/3/17, I picked up pre-booked car from Bangalore Airport depot. The car had a faint noise coming from the rear from the beginning.
        By 26/3/17, the noise became very load and violent, and the car also became very difficult to drive. After wasting a lot of time trying to coordinate with Zoomcar executives, trying to find a repair shop, I finally decided to drop the vehicle at the nearest Zoomcar depot at Kormangala, near Sony signal.
        After reaching I was shocked to see the the wheel was badly broken. I was informed that the wheel could have come out if I hadn't been careful and drove above 50 km/hr.
        My Concerns-
        Major:
        1. I am entitled to get a car in fit-for-road condition. This car was not fit for road.
        2. This incident was a huge safety hazard. There were 4 other friends with me riding the car. Had the wheel came out, we could have met a major accident and lost our lives

Minor:
        1. Effectively lost 5 hours of my paid rental hours, refund for that needs to be made.
        2. Also had to incur additional expenses (Cab + Bus charges) to reach my destination, all because of Zoomcar's inability to provide me a fit for road car.

Expecting full refund and appropriate compensation for this issue. You cannot play with someone's safety and life.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-01 13:05:03

[Mar 30, 2017] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Zoom Car Customer Care's response Mar 31, 2017
        Hello Avisek,

Greetings!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused during the reservation. We did review your comment and this is definitely not the experience we aim to provide to our customers.

It is disconcerting to me and the management that we have not been able to meet the standards that we have kept for ourselves in this instance. It is quite clear from your comments that we still should,
        collectively as a team, learn from this incident and put in place practices that would avoid all such occurrences.

Zoomcar strives to ensure that it has a well-maintained fleet. We have escalated the matter to the concerned team to act on the escalation raised.

We believe one of our executives has already reached out to you and updated regarding the above issue. We did check with our relevant team, unfortunately, we will not be able to do much in this regard. The offered resolution is the maximum which we can do in this case. Appreciate your kind cooperation and understanding in this regard.

Regard

RohitUpadhyay
          Today i had booked a zoom car and selected my nearest [protected]@1.51pm for 2.00 pm pickup. After booking confirmation the pickup location was 20km+ from my location. I tried to modify it but the app was not giving me access to modify it. I called customer care number of times and they have a big list of questions and button to select before reaching to customer care. Too much time taking. When i was able to reach them they are just making excuse for not changing location and do any modification in my booking and giving me excuse my system is not allowed to do that. Then for what they are sitting their i don't know and they are not allowing me to cancel my booking also my full money went in air. Very ridicules service and very uncooperative service staff.

Tech issue and sent pickup location 20 km, from my location very bad customer service
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-05 15:54:09

[Mar 31, 2017] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Zoom Car Customer Care's response Apr 04, 2017
          Hello Rohit,

Greetings !

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We did check under your account and see that the booking is confirmed at the location which was selected from your end.

However, we have escalated this issue to our concern team to recheck and rectify the issue.

Zoomcar
          Don't recive my refund payment
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Taxi

Zoom Car — Unnecessarily Blacklisted by the Zoom Car [Resolved]

Nischal Kala
            I am a regular customer of Zoom Car but from a couple of months, i am trying to book a zoom car but the application is showing...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (18)Complaint category Car Rental

jatin211
            I just want to bring in to notice how zoom car is cheating people and bribing money from peoples.

I booked a ford figo on 4th march 2017.

The condition of car is worst ..car already driven already 1 lakh kms..anoying sound is coming ...I also have video which shows annoying sounds.

I drive only 60 kms. At the time of returning the supervisor start saying for underbody damage that silencer got broken...

How it's possible by driving on smooth roads silencer will broke...it means their cars are is not in good condition will broke anytime and they will charge you then.

They have made this a another side business of earning.

And I want other guys agli baar jhuk ke gaadi ke neeche underbody jaroor check kr Lena no one knows they play same with you.

They charged me 10000 .can you imagine after 1lakh kms nothing left in car even from that they earning badly.

From past few days I'm just taking to their customer care people, playing on emails, taking social media help.

They are behaving unprofessionally by not bothering abt our concerns.

They are making people life hell.

Zoomcar cheating
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-11 08:34:18

[Mar 29, 2017] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hello Satyaprakash,

Greetings !

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. This is definitely not the experience we aim our customers to get.

In regards to the damage charges, we did have a check on the issue raised and we see that the damage occurred during your reservation and you are billed for the same.

We always strive to create a positive customer experience and we do not needlessly penalise our customers.

Our support team has made all efforts being transparent in terms of charges levied and we will be unable to reverse the same. Our users are responsible for securing the vehicle during their reservation.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to do much in this regard

Zoom Car — Stealing and hidden charges. [Resolved]

shobit2914
              I booked a car on zoomcar.com for 25-26th March 2017 for 2 days. The pickup was in Meenaxi mall bangalore.I returned the car...

Janaki raman R
              I have booked a maruti swift for rent with Zoom car, bangalore through zoomcar android mobile app vide booking ref JPS6TKPYZ around 9pm on 25th march 2017. The booked car has been canceled by zoom around 3.15am without proper information. When i called them regarding this, they have provided the improper information stating the online payment was delayed. so the booking of the car was canceled automatically by the system. Where i have debit confirmation from pay-u-online.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-04-26 11:58:29

[Mar 26, 2017] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Zoom Car Customer Care's response Mar 26, 2017
              Hello Janaki,

Greetings!

Firstly, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. This is definitely not the experience we aim to provide to our customers.

We did check with our concerned team and understand that one of our executives reached out to you and addressed the above concern. As discussed over the call, we have made the necessary changes to your account and same should reflect in your account within 24 hours.

Anant Yash
                Referring to the booking ID JPS6TOQF4
                Hereby, I Anant Yash, would like to draw your attention to a matter where I am in a situation which shall require your kind help.
                As you may be able to retrieve the data using the booking ID, a Scorpio was booked on 16th March, 17, at 21:00 hours and was due to return on 17th March, 17, at 06:00 hours. So when I arrived at the pick up location in Mayur Vihar on 16th, I found the associate from zoom car very easily. He took me to the car which was booked for me. He informed me about a check list and the other formalities to be completed but he seemed a little hassled as there were other customers to deal with as well. So, in a hurry, he proceeded with the formalities which included completing the check list, taking picture of the car number plate along with me in the same frame and checking my Driving Licence. In a while, i was handed over the car and as you say it, I "zoomed away".
                Then, the next day in the morning, i got a little late to return the car and a late fee and late charge was added to my account as per the policy. Now, the person, or the associate who was to take the handover of the car, inspected the car. While he was inspecting, I told him about a little box which came hanging near my feet where the clutch, break and accelerator be. He informed me about the box that it was a gps box and its okay. Then, he showed me a few damages, wheel cap missing, scratch on the left door and handle and a tail light cracked. Since I was the only person driving and I knew that there has been no such incident occurred which would lead to such damages in the car. I denied these damages been done by me. So the fleet member asked me to refer to the video which i must have taken while completing the pick up formalities. I had no clue about the video, so I asked him to explain me about this video process. Then, I was informed, that while a customer goes through the pick up, he is advised to take a video of the car depicting the condition of the car in which he is being given the handover. This video, helps to resolve any damage related discrepancy. But to my shock, i was never asked to make a video of the car while picking it up. So now, the associate who had given me the pick up the other day was called to ask why was the video not taken in my case. To my disappointment and shock and awe, the associate blamed it all on me that I was the one who denied to take a video.
                Then, some snaps were taken of the damage and i was informed that this shall be charged to my account. I denied it again but the fleet associate asked me to contact the customer care for further help. I immediately called the customer care to know what should I do in this situation. But by that time the damage charges had not been added and so, i was informed that right now, there is nothing to worry.
                After that, the same day i could see the damage charges added to my account which is completely unjust. Since then, i had been trying to communicate the issue to several customer care executives but ultimately, during my final conversation with an executive named Monica, I was informed that the charges are valid and i need to pay them. She completely ignores the fact that i was not informed about the video to be taken, also, she accepts it that the crew member might have forgotten.
                I feel it completely ridiculous that how can a person forget about such an important procedure. Also, i am upset by the way, the fleet associate blamed me for not taking the video.
                I also doubt, that the damages might have been done by the associate himself or he might have given the car to someone else which led to this damage before the car was handed over to me. Its my fault that i could not check the condition of the car as the associate was also hassled and i was doing it for the first time. I may be ready to pay the damage charges if you find it just and valid for me to do so. But trust me, these damages have not been incurred by me. I would have been happy to pay the charges if I was sure to have them occurred by me. Also, it would have taken me hardly 30 seconds to shoot a video of the car before accepting the pick up if i was informed about it. I had no objection in completing the formalities and have no reason to deny a process. I am very much upset by the behaviour of the fleet staff and I find it impossible to book another zoom car for myself or even recommend it to my kith and kin. For now, I'd request you to kindly look into the matter, investigate it and help me in this situation.
                Thanking you,
                Warm Regards,
                ANANT YASH
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-04-25 08:03:53

[Mar 23, 2017] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Zoom Car Customer Care's response Mar 23, 2017
                Hello Anant,

Greetings!

Thank you for your time on the call. As discussed, we have noted all the points shared and will forward the same to our relevant team to investigate the issue and take necessary action. Please rest assured, the matter will be taken up on priority and we will surely work on rectifying the issue. Once again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Mahesh Khaire
                  Hello Team,

My registered mobile number is [protected].

Today I booked a ecosport from 1pm to 11.30. While searching zoomcar offers I found a one way offer attached is screenshot. While booking you zoomcar application has taken the promocode.

Then at zoomcar office i come to know this offer is expire. Same confirmed by your call center yashaswini agent.

When I ask for cancellation agent said unable to cancel and no refund.

My complain is
                  1. If the offer is not there then why it is showing under zoomcar offers section.
                  2. If the offer is not there then why there is no any error message while entering the promocode in application.
                  3. This is your system and online information issue then why you cant refund my money.
                  4. I have not initiated my ride then how come you deny for refund, even if this is your own issue.
                  5. Why there is a misleading information even on your site.

I want the complete refund of my money, this is zoomcars system fault so please fix it. Awaiting you response.

[protected]@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-29 22:26:13
                  Refund is initiated

Updated by Mahesh Khaire Mar 22, 2017
                  Note : My Booking ID is - JPS6TKI5A
                  Updated by Mahesh Khaire Mar 22, 2017
                  Adding one of the sample output of your system where it is accepting the promocode without any error message.

Hello Mahesh,

Greetings!

Apologies for the delay in response. You were unable to receive the discount as the offer is no more active. We also request you to download the recent Zoomcar app once.

We understand you have faced inconvenience here, however, as an exception we will have the needful done.

We once again apologise for the inconvenience caused. We would want to see you Zooming with us in future so that we do away with this negative experience and we serve your well to do away with this negative experience.

We request your kind understanding in this regard.

Updated by Mahesh Khaire Mar 29, 2017
                  Hello zoomcar member just now i received a refund related mail. Thank you for initiation of refund.

I would like you to also take corrective measures to correct details online so that customer like me should not suffer unneccesary.

Zoom Car — Clutch plate damage even before we got the car [Resolved]

Chetan Kini
                    I booked a Zoomcar on the 18th of March from 7:00 am till 1:00 am of 19th morning( booking reference -JPS6TOPYG) . The car...

Zoom Car — Damage repairing cost [Resolved]

Nirmesh1234
                    Dear sir

This is in reference to charged that you have levied for damage. The damage repairing cost will be...
                    Complaint category Car Rental

Zoom Car — Faulty speedometer showing incorrect speed and charges for overspeeding [Resolved]

pranjal1988
                    I have rented a swift ka51c6810 for my bangalore to mysore trip. On the trip i noticed that even when the speedometer was...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Car Rental

Zoom Car — Bank charges deducted but booking not confirmed [Resolved]

Hrishikesh Basak
                    I tried to book online but after the bank charges were deducted I got a message that the booking is failed. Tried...

Jatinlamba21

I booked a ford figo on 4th march 2017.

They have made this a another side business of earning.

They are behaving unprofessionally by not bothering abt our concerns.

They are making people life hell.

Zoomcar cheating
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-04-30 00:45:54

[Mar 13, 2017] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hello Satya,

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. This is definitely not the experience we want our customers to get.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to do much in this regard

Stinson Stephen
                      Cheating and Fraud
                      I wanted to bring to you notice the case of cheating and fraud by Zoomcar executive. I have handed over the car yesterday (09.03.2017) after my trip (My booking no. JPS6TJR8J) and the executive who has arrived late by 45min inspected it thoroughly and confirmed that all is clear and then we left from that place. Few later hours later i found that, damage charge of 2000 has been deducted from the deposit. This is case of pure cheating and fraud. Firstly, i have driven the car very carefully and throughout the journey there was no instance of any damage of scratch on the car. Secondly, executive has taken handover of the car and the has verified the car and has confirmed that everything is fine. After we have the closed the booking and left the place, how can one be responsible for any damage to the car?? This is case of outmost fraud and cheating. Kindly look into this.

Complain
                      I have booked the car at 8am from the pick up point and i expect the executive to be present at the pickup point atleast 10min before the pick up time. Unfortunately there was no one present and i have make multiple call to call center to sent someone. The executive came 30min late and again took around 15min more to give me handover. My entire family was made to wait at the basement of the mall with no proper ventilation for more than 45min. Understanding the issue, at the time of drop, i have called up the call center to arrange an executive at the drop point since i was about to reach in 30min ie 8pm. Call center executive confirmed that there would always be an zoomcar executive 24/7 at the location. But again to my surprise, no one was there at the drop location. Again i have to call the call center to sent someone for handover of the vehicle. Executive came and he made us wait for 45min at the basement of the mall. This is highly unprofessional from the Zoomcar and i have never expected this.
                      Thirdly, the car had ignition issue which i had highlighted to executive and also updated the checklist accordingly. Battery of the car was low, the car didnt start when i tried to start our return journey. I have to call up some boys nearby to push the car and fortunately it started. This has caused lot of stress and inconvenience to us and our family. No apology has come up from the Zoomcar, again highly unprofessional.
                      I have many friends in Mumbai who has used Zoomcar and have highly recommended me to use it. Since i already own a car in Mumbai, I never have to used it in Mumbai. But when i came to Delhi for vacation, i thought i would use it here for travel, but i am highly disappointed with the service provided and would never recommend it. Service here in Delhi is pathetic and Zoomcar should really need to consider if they need to continue their service in Delhi..
                      My concern now here is, if we were late for drop for even 5min, Zoomcar would charge us for late drop? What about late coming of your executive?? What about the ignition issue?? I think Zoomcar should compensate me for the poor service and i not only expect refund of Rs.2000 for car damage, but also expect Zoomcar to compensate me with min of Rs.5000 for the poor service.
                      Expecting a positive response.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-03 22:48:51

[Mar 10, 2017] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hello Stinson,

Greetings!

Firstly! please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. We did investigate on the charged levied, hence, we have reversed the charges.

As informed on call, we have already escalated the issue to our concerned team to check as to why the vehicle was not thoroughly checked before the handover. Please rest assured, the matter will be taken up on priority and we will surely work on rectifying the issue.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this regard.

Zoomcar.

Recently Discussed

20 minutes ago
                        Zoom Car
                        refund not yet received from zoomcar
                        2 hours 47 minutes ago
                        since 3 months refund not initiated
                        5 hours 4 minutes ago
                        Haven't received Refund yet
                        15 hours 17 minutes ago
                        Zoom Car
                        I am complaint about my refund payment
                        15 hours 26 minutes ago
                        Zoom Car
                        I m complaints about my refunds