Zoom Car Customer Care
ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

Zoom Car Customer Care

ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
#308, 1st to 3rd Floor, 100 Feet Main Road, Indiranagar, 1st Stage
Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Awesome

Zoom Car Complaints & Reviews

Sreeram Rajamanickam
I had booked for a trip for 16 Nov 2016 @ 10 PM delivery at home address. License for self & Co-driver was verified successfully and confirmation received on 11 Nov 2016. Even on 16 Nov 10 AM had received a confirmation to fill the checklist at the start of booking. Received a call from a driver to confirm delivery @21.13 Hrs and confirmed to callback in next 10 mins. but having not received any call had to callback @ 2229 Hrs and was informed to check with customer care for further details. While tried to reach customer care the registered mobile number was reported to be invalid and requested for fresh registration. A total sum of INR 4, 140/- wad paid in total at the time of booking and darshan was pre booked at Tirupathi for 17 Nov 2016 for 7 members under INR 300/ darshan. The entire schedule was spoiled and we ended up sitting back home. This is a complete distress among the family and friends which was a long awaited trip.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-01-28 00:35:23

[Nov 17, 2016] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hello Sreeram,

Greetings!

Please accept our apologies for the delay in response. We did review your complaint and it is regretting that we were unable to serve you well.

We are unable to fetch your booking details through your name.

Request you to kindly share the booking ID, so that we can check on the Issue.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

techhunting
    Booking Id: JPS6VEIP6
    Booking date : Nov 12, 2016

I booked a zoomcar(A self driving car provider) car for my trip to jaipur from delhi.
    1. They didn't provided the car from the location promised & changed the location from east kailash, delhi to mahipalpur, delhi.
    2. On reaching the changed located zoomcar people told me that the newly allocated car is in damaged location.
    3. After calling customer service again & again(almost 20 times that morning) i got an another car after waiting 3 hours.
    4. According to zoomcar policies if the customer makes a delay in returning the car the late return charges are as below. a) first 2 hours 500/hour. b) next 2 hours 750/hour.
    5. According to this policy i should be refunded rs 1750 & the cost incurred to us for commuting b/w east kailash to mahipalpur(both sides).

zoomcar is not ready to refund the mentioned amount to us even after causing so much inconvenience to us. I have all the recordings of communication happened b/w us & zoomcar.
    Please look into the issue.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-19 01:07:32

[Nov 16, 2016] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Zoom Car Customer Care's response Nov 17, 2016
    Hello Rajesh,

Greetings!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We did review your complaint and it is regretting that we were unable to serve your booking well.

It is disappointing to receive such feedback from our customers, as we strive to provide a great zooming experience to our customer.

We do understand the need of having backup vehicles to serve customers in such instances. Our team has been rigorously working on adding more backup cars.

It is very frustrating when you are asked to pick up the vehicle from a different location. We understand the amount of time that it would consume.

We will be unable to undo the events that have caused you distress, but, please rest assured, our team is working on combating such issues and we will be implementing corrective actions to rectify the issue.

As informed by our executive, we will refund you your one-way cab bill and also unused hour refund. We have added driving credits as a token of apology. Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer the compensation stated by you. However, we request you to kindly oblige and accept the compensation offered.

Hoping for your kind understanding in this regard.

Zoom Car — Cheating [Resolved]

Ritesh jain cji
      Respected sir
      Please file an FIR on ZOOM CAR COMPANY from me
      This company has cheated us yesterday
      The...

JackSpot l
      Car was not given at right time and finally, they asked us to cancel the ride. It was so critical to reach destination, finally we have to cancel the plan.
      It was a fake registeration. After reaching to zoom car office they said, car is not operating properly.

The employees in ZoomCar are irresponsible. They did not even bothered we are into problem and we at last we have to cancel the trip.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-01-27 08:18:06

[Nov 21, 2016] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Zoom Car Customer Care's response Dec 27, 2016
      Dear user, we deeply regret the inconvenience caused during your reservation. We understand your disappointment with the service. We are working on our inventory so that we serve all our booking requests. Our team is channelising all the resource on this so that we do not disappoint any of our customers. Hope we get an opportunity to undo this negative experience and provide you a great zooming experience.

Gabriel Franklin
        Friday 04th Nov 2014. There was an medical emergency so I was hurrying to take my car out of my building but an idiot driver from Zoom Car, parked his car in front of my gate and I was out of my mind, I had to take a taxi to take my sister to hospital. This kind of illegal car parking can end up in serious situation, So I please request you to take action in this case.

Some Details Of The Incident and Vehicle.

Date and time - 04th Nov 2016 - 8:30 Pm

Car Make - Ford
        Model - Figo
        Color - Kind of Orange Red
        Car Registration Number - MH-14-CX-9916

Irresponsible Drivers
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-01-27 04:52:26

[Nov 10, 2016] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings!

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. We have escalated the matter to the concerned city manager to have a check on this issue.

It is disappointing to know that our service is disrupting the safety of the neighborhood. The matter will be investigated and we will ensure strict action is taking to make sure that we run the service in harmony with the neighborhood.

Zoomcar always encourages its customers to drive safe and to follow the traffic rules and regulations, so that no other pedestrian or commuter is affected.

Please rest assured, appropriate action will be taken on the escalated matter.

For any further information, kindly revert, we will be pleased to assist you.

Zoom Car — Scam with customers booking amount Unethical Behaviour [Resolved]

Harish Loganathan
          This is regarding the Zoomcar Booking# JPS6VD2OI made on 24th October 2016. Payment 5740 was made for vehicle XUV on travel...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Car Driving Schools

Sudheer Sengar
          I booked Mahindra XUV to be delivered at my doorstep on 01st Nov. 2016, 5 am for a 3 day family trip to Wayanad with a booking reference no. JPS6VDJEP . I booked the car more than 2 weeks in advance with full payment. One day prior to the trip I called customer care thrice about the confirmed delivery of the vehicle and each time they confirmed that the vehicle is confirmed, only the vehicle details would be shared 1 hour before actual delivery time. At 0355 I recieved a call from them they can't deliver the vehicle due to some accident ( which later was contradicted by them only when once their customer care told me that vehicle is returned late by the previous customer).

The whole family trip was ruined at the last minute due to their unprofessional behaviour which later they tried to compensate by providing me another vehicle (Honda Amaze) which cannot accomodate more than 4 passengers. It seems that zoomcar is ethically compromised company which could have allocated the XUV to any other customer who had paid more than what I was paying as I had booked under some existing running offer at their website.

Due to their no show at the last minute, all our forthcoming plans were put on stake and we were left with no alternatives but to cancel the advance hotel bookings which attracted heavy financial losses over and above the countless follow ups and mental agony since morning 0355HRS. Despite our repeated requests we were denied access to any responsible and decision making authority to explore any other possible alternatives.

Going to file a consumer forum complaint against this highly ethically compromised company.

Please never ever book a car through this malicious and fraud company which is miles away from the standards set by foreign counterparts like Hertz and eurocar etc.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-08 10:17:05

[Nov 04, 2016] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Zoom Car Customer Care's response Nov 07, 2016
          Hello Sudheer,

Greetings!

Firstly, please accept our apologies for the inconvenie cauused. We did check on the issue stated.

We understand one of our executive reached out to you and addressed the issue stated. Unfortunately, we were unable to serve your booking owing to vehicle shortage. We did try to allocate a different vehicle from a different location, however,

We don’t like to see our customers upset and inconvenienced. We always strive to create a positive customer experience. We have noted your Feedback and have already escalated the issue to our concerned team to take all corrective measures to ensure these issues are minimized in the future.

Zoom Car — No Car Available - Got to know after reaching there [Resolved]

Sagar19924
            I have booked zoomcar Honda Amaze (JPS6VAGZZ) for 03rd November 2016. However, the vehicle was not available., which i had...

nareshst
            I booked ford ecosport from zoomcar on 30 oct, 2016 starting from 5 am in morning till 10 am of 31st oct with booking id : jps6vaj99 paying rs. 5, 790 including home delivery option also, so the representative came at my location with the car at 5:00 am and completed the formalities by filling checklist and made me to look at car dents and scratches. It was cold outside so i didn't tried ac to be much low and it was running on 23 degree. I started driving from gurgaon through highway and reached at my home by 8:00 am keeping the speed limit in my mind. The whole day passed and while returning i changed my plan and extended the booking till 1:30 pm by paying rs. 720 to zoomcar, so that they should not charge late fine afterwards. I started from my home at 10:30 am and i switched on the ac at 18 degree as it was little suffocating inside, i waited for the 10 mins. That it might start cooling but it didn't and my whole journey passed waiting only for the ac to start cooling. I opened my window as the car was getting hotter inside. I successfully came back gurgaon and then firstly i receive a call from zoomcar customer care that sir you have to return the car at given location as you have extended the time, so we are not having any driver free to come and take the car from your home. I agreed to the same instead of paying the 300 bucks for home delivery. I was on my way to drop location, then i received the call from a driver of zoomcar that sir i am coming and you just wait near a metro station, so i started waiting and he came almost after 15 mins. And he started checking the car so i complained to him that i have suffered the whole way because of this ac and he ended the trip then and there only. Time was 1:45 pm at that spot, he took back the car. I did everything on time and went to my office and then in evening i got a message that you have some due amount, kindly pay it. But according to me, there should not be any due amount as i have already paid for booking and extending time also. I opened my app and what i see is that i am fined with rs. 10, 450 broken down as

Rs. 10, 000 - under body damage
            Rs. 150 - late fee
            Rs. 300 - late charge.

Interesting thing remaining is that when i called customer care for the same, they said the same story and i lodged a complaint with them that i want the whole justification for this damage amount. Next morning, i again got a call from one of the executive of zoomcar that sir the car has been sent to workshop for checking and we will be updating you after 2 days when the car is back. So, zoomcar you people are too smart that without checking the car you just applied the damage charge on me. According to your policies, customer who is taking a car form you is liable to pay damage caused unintentionally or whatever it is. Firstly, you did not made me or other customers check the car internally by any mechanic, so we are unaware of the internal condition of car and if something is happening internally then why we would pay for that. I am not going to pay a single penny for these fake reasons. I was a regular customer of zoomcar but after this incident goodbye zoomcar. Many others are there with same kind of service in market.

Technical internal fault fine on customer
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-01-27 08:10:32

[Nov 03, 2016] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Naresh,

Firstly! Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We are really sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. This is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have when zooming with us. We always strive to ensure that the vehicles in our fleet are well-maintained.

In regard to the damage fee, we did investigate the issue and we are sorry to inform you that we would not be able to waive off the damage charges applied on the booking as the damage occurred during your reservation.

We always strive to create a positive customer experience and we do not needlessly penalize our customers.

Our support team has made all efforts being transparent in terms of charges levied and we will be unable to reverse the same. Our users are responsible for securing the vehicle during their reservation.

Appreciate your kind cooperation and understanding in this regard.

Zoomcar.

ukt1982
              Dear senior management of mahindra auto & zoom car,
              I bring to your notice that today suffered lot & fortunately safe from major accidents incident due to poor service & design issue of rear suspension.
              The vehicle – 500xuv booked vide ref nos-jps6vdnwb on 1st november 2016 were booked to travel with family on diwali holidays but it was received with poor conditions and breakdown in kokan.
              Refer attached pictures of broken bolt, could you please fix it? there some other issues are as follow…
              Rear seat structure damaged – cushion gone inside & structure come out
              Rear suspension not tuned, the bold was observed broken
              Front windshield crack
              Vehicle handling was poor
              As this is the peak time of vacations so no option now to us to continue. your members not provided any solution till now try to divert this to mahindra ppl.
              Why zoom car diverting responsibility to mahindra?
              Why i should discuss this point with mahindra? i am your customer?
              The vehicle were breakdown near to dapoli-kokan maharashtra & same has been reported immediately to zoom car & mahindra team (i. e. karan, etc)
              However there is no final solution in place till now to get any alternate 7 seater vehicle or to fix this issue.
              Today, i spoiled my day and now stuck with my family in kokan zone with another facility! could you please support & provide solution in place now.
              Plz find the attached photographs for the broken bolt.
              So kindly take appropriate action against this issue such type of non responsible behavier is not expected from a professional service provider like zoom car.

Umesh tiwari
              Pune
              Mobile : [protected].
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-03 19:29:56

[Nov 02, 2016] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Zoom Car Customer Care's response Nov 02, 2016
              Hello Umesh,

Greetings!

Firstly, apologies for the inconvenience caused. We understand your disappointment here and we don’t like to see our customers upset and inconvenienced. We always strive to create a positive customer experience.

We undersatnd our concerned team is in constant touch in regard to the above stated issue. Rest assured, the issue has been already escalated to our concerned team to take corrective measures and we will ensure these issues are minimized in the future.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

ashu2417
                I had booked swift with booking id# jps6vp5ut on 15th aug. I had deposited 6575/-. After which this booking was cancelled since my license was blacklisted. They told me, they will refund me the money within 5-15 working days. But it has not been received till 30th oct today. Need help here to refund my money.

I have constantly tried to reach them and every time i spoke to them, i was told that it will refunded soon. Now i am not able to call from my phone number as well, as their system doesn't accept my call. My phone number is [protected].

Need urgent help!
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-22 08:56:12

[Oct 30, 2016] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Zoom Car Customer Care's response Nov 12, 2016
                Hello Ayush,

Greetings!

Firstly! please accept out apologies for the delay in response. We have escalated the issue to our concerned team and they will reach out to you with an update at the earliest regarding the refund status.

Zoom Car Customer Care's response Nov 13, 2016
                Hello Ayush,

Greetings!

We have sent an email with the required details to your registered email ID, request you to kindly revert with the necessary details for us to process the refund at the earliest.

pkd451
                  I feel zoom car booking is illegal, as they get the payment from customers like me and many others and once you do the payment licence copy is uploaded, usually licence generated by rto which is a govt agency is having photo's not so clear just like adhaar card or pancard once the payment is done zoom car is cancelling the booking done just because your uploaded licence copy is having no proper image of your's.

Now the scam here is there can be thousands of customer getting booking cancelled like this and zoom car is refunding their money after 7 to 15 days, now this i think is a big scam. Even govt agency refunds your money within 3-4 days like irctc.

My complaint is even though we have not got the zoom car why is booking cancelled automatically just for a silly reason that the uploaded licence does not have the customer photo clear, even irctc ask for the photo id but when we travel.

This is cheating customer and getting the payment cycle done before verification is also illegal practice. Zoom needs to refund the money immediately as other vendors do.

Illegal services - zoom car is involved in money scam
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-13 01:26:29

[Oct 31, 2016] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Zoom Car Customer Care's response Nov 10, 2016
                  Hello Prasad,

We understand that it is very disappointing when the book gets canceled.
                  We see that the booking was canceled as the image of driving license uploaded was not clear.

We had a check with the concerned department to get the license approved. Unfortunately, we will not be able to approve the license with the RTO acknowledgment, as this would cause legal issues in case of accident and we will not be able to claim insurance in case of damage.

In regard to the cancellation, we see that you have initiated a cancellation from your end. Hence, cancellation charges have been applied. However, considering that there was an issue with the DL, we will initiate complete refund.

Appreciate your understanding in this regard.

Adarsh mohan
                    Today we booked a ritz car..and your team replace that car with swift car because o[censored]navailablilty of ritz..and you guys give us a damn poor car with no proper gripped tyre..poor brake and indicator switch has complaint..and proper steering balance is not there and clutch also have problems..and today we got in to accident for that..and we call to your customer..and they cut the call and now they don't give a damn response..now we are in police station because of your poor car service..and you guys don't give a damn response..now the police are filing the case
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-29 12:03:19

[Oct 29, 2016] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Zoom Car Customer Care's response Oct 29, 2016
                    Hello Adarsh,

Greetings!

Firstly! please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have escalated the issue to our concerned team and they will reach out to you with an update at the earliest.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Nap Aap
                      I purchased Zoomcar Giftcard worth Rs. 1800/- yesterday (22/10/16) at 7.30pm and made the payment using PayUMoney. Attaching the details below:

Merchant Order ID: ba05e1dh938c
                      PayUMoney Payment ID:[protected]
                      Amount: Rs. 1800/-
                      Receipent's email: [protected]@yahoo.com

The giftcard was for a friend's bday which is today (23/10/16) & he didn't receive any giftcard yet. Its more than 24hrs since I made the payment for the giftcard. This is too much inconveniece & all the plans for his birthday went to vain!!

I need you to please issue the giftcard IMMEDIATELY. Also I need compensation since I made many emails & calls which exhausted my prepaid balance & gave me so much of inconvenience + spoilt the birthday gift.

PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-23 22:06:27

[Oct 23, 2016] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Zoom Car Customer Care's response Oct 23, 2016

Greetings!

Firstly! please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. We understand one of our executive reached out to you and updated regarding the issue stated.

As informed, we have escalated the issue to our concerned team to have a check on the issue and take corrective measures.

Kushagra Wadhwa
                        I was driving the car on the highway and suddenly the car in d front halted. I had cars on the right as well as behind. I had to exceed my speed over the stated speed limit to overtake the right car as otherwise i would have crashed or the rear car would have bumped on me. Based on my driving experience and instincts this was ehat i could do at the time. I explained them that it had to be done but they are fining me Rs. 2500 for it. I understand that I exceeded the speed limit and would pay the challan for it but asking for such a high price even though i saved thier car and the passengers inside is not acceptable. Then they are like we understand this but our policies are handled by computer and we can't change this. I was successful in averting a disaster and this is what i am being paid for it. Please look into this.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-24 13:52:08

Zoom Car Customer Care's response Oct 23, 2016

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We did review your complaint and did a thorough investigation regarding the issue raised.

We have a very strict policy towards speed limit, we understand that you were unaware of the charges. We do send prior notifications to the customers in the confirmation email regarding the speed limit so that customer adhere to the same. We are sorry we will not be able to reverse the charges.

We assume that our customers have read our policies before availing our service. We have clearly mentioned on our website that over speeding will be penalized.

Appreciate your patience in this regard.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Zoom Car — Cheaters! Given a flat spare tyre and car not given back in the whole trip! [Resolved]

Vishal Sinhal
                          The date for pickup was 7th Oct 2016.
                          Booking ref: JPS6VS8FQ
                          While collecting the car I had checked everything....

Sandesh Mirajkar
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-19 09:59:11

[Oct 15, 2016] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by Sandesh Mirajkar Oct 15, 2016
                          I am very disappointed in the way the customer service is handled in Zoomcar. The representatives are not cooperative and most importantly they are not transparent in their business. One example was when we tried hard to reschedule our trip- at one moment rep A says car is available and at another rep B says sorry we can't do anything, although we did all this before our end trip. Furthermore, how can Zoomcar charge fines that is more than double of our primary budget. Doesn't make any sense! How do they justify their charges for being so and so rupees. I mean how can one claim fines according to will and wish. Moreover, we have honestly tried to adhere to their so called policies but what can one do without proper customer service.
                          Zoom Car Customer Care's response Oct 17, 2016
                          Hello Sandesh,

Greetings!

Firstly! please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. We did check on the above issue stated and understand that one of our executive has already reached out to you and updated regarding the charges.

As discussed on call, we will be unable to do much in this case as the charges are appropriately levied under your booking.

Appreciate your understanding this is regard.

Mrutyunjay121
                            I had booked a rental car for two days and eighteen hours, ant the end moment of pick up time i had a call from zoom car executive for change in location of the pick up point, i had no other option but to go for new location and the promised me to give some 300 rs offer on my next booking but because of the change in drop location i had to return the car three hours late and i have been charged delay penalty of rs 350. My booking id is jps6v0eum
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-22 10:03:08

[Oct 13, 2016] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Zoom Car Customer Care's response Oct 13, 2016
                            Hello Mrutyunjay,

We understand your concern and are aware that the location was changed due to non availability of the booked car from the original location. 300 driving credits were offered for the inconvenience caused. We see that there was a delay of 3 hours in handing over the vehicle. Owing to the inconvenience caused from our end we will waive of 1 hour late fee late charge from the billing. Hoping for your kind understanding in this regards.
                            Updated by Mrutyunjay121 Oct 13, 2016
                            whats the point me paying penalty when the problem was from your side. i would have returned it in time if my pick up and droop location was what i had preferred not the one which i had to go for without having any option and more ever u people are giving 300rs for my next booking and collecting penalty of 350 Rs there is no sense in this.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

Zoom Car — Cheated by zoom car chandigarh [Resolved]

Karthik Gadela
                              I was ascribed the crime of damaging the spare tyre. My claim is that I have not used the tyre at all and the tyre was given...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Car Rental

manushekhar
                              I booked a car on 8th sept 2016 booking id # jps6v5afi and went to shoolgiri tamilnadu. I was returning back and while driving all of sudden gear became free. After that i called you guys around 8:30 pm explained my issue so you guys told me that to wait for an hour and you are sending a cab for me as well as towing van to tow the car. At 9:30 i got a call that zoomcar person is starting from bangalore and he will reach to my location in an hour so again i waited 1 more hour. Again no one called me so i called zoomcar at 10:00 pm that no came yet so they told me that because of karnataka strike they are unable to cross the ka-tn border. After that an executive arun taken the whole case and explained me that i should park the vehicle to any safe location and remove the number plate just because it was ka no vehicle so there was chances that people will damage it as i was in tn.
                              After that i found me alone there because all the shops were already closed. I waited there till 12:30 without any hope. At last i found a cab driver and he suggested me to park the vehicle to any safe location so i searched a hotel in around 2-3 km from there and that cab driver arranged towing chain etc and finally they tow the car and parked the car to that hotel parking and same cab driver dropped me to bangalore.
                              Next day i got a call from zoomcar and they asked all the details that where i parked the car how much i spent an all. I explained everything to them. They asked me for bill too so i told them that at that time 1:00pm midnight no professional services was available there so that i can use and get the bill. They said me that they will get the car from there next day and reimburse my amount after that.
                              As well as i also told them to contact the cab driver and hotel person so that they can verify the payment which i made to them. I had already msgd cab driver and hotel person contact number to them. They simply denied to provide me any support and in that situation i took care of their car and now they are asking me for bill soft copy. I already explained that i spent inr3500 in towing the car, paid to hotel person for parking and returning back to bangalore.

From that day after 15 days i contacted zoomcar and they told me that they will call me back which i never got. I mailed them 5-6 times and finally i got the reply that,

With reference to your mail, apologize for the delay in response. However, request you to revert us back with the soft copies of the bills to assist you on the refunds.

[Oct 11, 2016] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                                National Institute Of Open Schooling
                                appeared in exam but shows absent in result
                                (20 minutes ago)
                                HDFC Bank
                                Wrong commitment reg loan account
                                (23 minutes ago)