Zoomcar
ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

Zoomcar Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
#308, 1st to 3rd Floor, 100 Feet Main Road, Indiranagar, 1st Stage
Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Good

Zoomcar related photos (2710)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Zoomcar Complaints & Reviews

P
Jan 23, 2021
Hello Sir,
i tried to make a booking for a Maruti Swift (Red Color) Pick up from Coimbatore Airport from 24.04.2018 7 A.M to 24.04.2018 9 P.M @ Rs.1330 for 140 kilometers free. The total charges were Rs.3194 (Rs.2195 + Rs.999 as Security Deposit). The mode of Payment was through Net Banking through Indian Overseas Bank. The Payment Process was successful, the amount was debited from my Account. I have attached the Screenshots of my account statement with the narration for the transaction. But It was stated as "Payment Failure" when I was reverted back to Zoomcar page. Kindly look into the issue and let me know when the refund would be processed.

I have already written a mail, from the Help&Support section, in the Zoom car App.

[Jan 23, 2021] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
    Jan 23, 2021
    Jaipur, Rajasthan
    My two month zoomcar Subscription of Maruti Baleno RJ14TE6887 ended on 19th November 2020 but my refund has not been made till now.

K
      HI,
      I had booked zoom car on 29th October for tarvel on 26th to 30th Nov.. it's been more than 60 days..I have not received my refund security of 2964/-. Kindly help me to get my refund.

Kiran shetty

[Jan 22, 2021] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H
        Hi Sir,
        I'm HARISH
        I Booked A Car But Payment Confirmation Pending...
        I have Paid the Amount Please Cheak The Below Attached Payment Receipt

My Registered Mobile Number is : [protected]

Verify Fast
        Please Help me
        Payment Confirmation Pending

R
          Mumbai, Maharashtra
          I have booked a car from 11:30 pm on 22nd Jan to 05:00 am 23rd Jan. The payment has been debited and I have received confirmation about the amount being debited but there is no sign of a confirmation of the booking. The page says to wait for 30 mins but its been almost more than an hour now.
          Non confirmation of booking

M
            Jan 22, 2021
            Already 5months over but I didn’t get the refund amount, they are not responding properly
            Refund not proceed

Jan 22, 2021
              I had two bookings in Zoomcar, first on 24/08/2020 and second on 24/09/2020, the first journey was completed and the security refund of Rs. 407 is still pending even after four months which is supposed to be refunded after 30 days, Similarly the second booking the journey was cancelled and the whole amount is to be refunded, i.e Rs 3863.

Total amount :407+3863= 4270
              Booking ID(First booking): JPS6NTUB4
              Booking ID(Second booking): JPS6NELQS

Please help to claim this refund.

D
                Jan 22, 2021
                Zoomcar has not yet refunded Rs 9442 for booking ID JPS6NJTTY . Booking was cancelled on 24 March 2020 its been 10 months and the amount is still not refunded.
                I have been constantly reminding the same to Zoomcar through their app by email but no reply for the same.
                I want my refund immediately
                Refund for booking JPS6NJTTY for 9442 pending since 24 March 2020
                Refund for booking JPS6NJTTY for 9442 pending since 24 March 2020

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                  I have booked the car on 08th Aug 2020 same day i dropped the car. they suppose to give 1000 refund. i have called many times...
                  R
                  Delhi, Delhi

My book ID : JPS6NTGRZ.

I book a cab in Ranchi but it got book in Karnataka.
                  So...
                  B
                  Hi Team
                  I have booked zoom with booking ID: JPS6NKKXE for the period 26th to 29tu march of 2020.
                  Due to pandemic...
                  Hey I had a booking from 12/12/2020
                  To 14/12/2020 and then customer service person said it’s going to take a month...

Y
                  Jan 21, 2021
                  I need to book a car urgently. I uploaded my doucments yesterday but still my verification is pending. Can you guys complete my verification immediately so i can book a car?

[Jan 21, 2021] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ID: JPS6NA7JY

Provide my refund
                      Refund not providing

M
                        Jan 21, 2021
                        My refunds of multiple bookings since June 2020 has not been initiated yet. Approximate total amount is above Rs. 25000. Sent multiple queries, requests but never got any reply. Few screenshots are attached.

Kolkata, West Bengal
                          The refund of multiple bookings have been pending for 2 months. I have attached screenshots of the bookings. JPS6NT6GT and JPS6N2727
                          Not Refunding security deposit after 2 months
                          Not Refunding security deposit after 2 months

V
                            Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
                            This is regarding my first trip(JPS6NXR2Z) with zoomcar on 30 Dec 2020, which was a pathetic experience for me.
                            br...
                            P
                            Delhi, Delhi
                            It's been 6 months I haven't received my refund, called Zoomcar multiple times and every time they said within 7-10 days you...

Feb 7, 2021
                            Jan 19, 2021
                            Hyderabad, Telangana
                            Zoom car policies said that they are gonna credit back my security deposit 1500 in 30 days but it’s been over 40 days and I still did not got my refund back ... there is no contact number to contact the zoom customer service
                            Booking id: JPS6NF9QS
                            Refund pending since long time

[Jan 20, 2021] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hello any update ?