Zoomcar Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Feb 6, 2023

File a complaint to Zoomcar

Having problems with Zoomcar?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Zoomcar customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Zoomcar

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Zoomcar Phone Numbers

Zoomcar reviews & complaints page 7

My booking id is JPSN766NQ . I booked a car on 3rd Nov 2:30am and dropped it off at 10:30 am and paid the amount at the time of booking and now it says i have outstanding balance of 2000 due to traffic violations. I don’t think i broke any rules and please help me against these fraudsters
Dec 15, 2022
they are no longer asking for outstanding amount
Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I'm facing the same issue, please help

I booked a car on zoomcar on 3rd nov 2:30 am and dropped it off at 10:30 am on time and paid the amount it said at the time of booking and still it is asking me for some outstanding amount of 2000 and they are not providing me with any proof of what it is for and they are harassing me daily and now they said they will file legal case against me on whatsapp. i am providing with proof of the booking and the amount paid and still it’s asking for outstanding amount
    Dec 15, 2022
    they are no longer asking for outstanding amount
    Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 27th November, I made a booking (booking IDJPSNCC7SG) from the ISRO layout. The booking was made to drop a family member to the airport.

However, when I received the car, the key was missing, and the car was in extremely dirty condition even though Zoomcar claims a 32 touch-point cleaning which was clearly not done.

I had to wait an additional 30 minutes on the road for the keys, which were finally delivered...

Got faulty car..

My first experience with zoom cars
      Booked kuv for 1 week paying 11k change up-front from Ahmedabad booking id JPSNCCBXZ (airport pick up).
      Someone from zoom picked us up from airport and took us to the zoom parking space. The car was dirty but we still said ok as we did not want to spoil the trip And started at around 1130 on 10 dec
      After driving for 2.5 hrs at 124 pm the owner of the car Deep jani called up and said...

Booking ID - JPSN7NQ7Y

refund for no service taken.

We booked a Zoom car for our outstation trip. date 5th Nov 2022. payment made - 3392.

we picked up the car and took it and soon we realized that the car was not in good condition and needs Servicing

We gave a call to customer care and They asked us to drop the car which we did within 1 hour of Pickup. It was told to us that the car will be inspected in 3-5 Working days and based on Inspection the Refund will be granted.
      The owner took the car before the inspection and got the service done.

We got an email that there was no Problem in the car and Refund cannot be given back. This is PURELY a scam by the owner. We are kept on hold on customer care. again we have to explain the situation and they tell us to call back but never did. Pls help.
      Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had booked a zoomcar for a Outsation trip. We picked up the car and soon after we realized that the car was not in good condition and needs Servicing. We immediately connected with the customer care and they told us to drop the car. They said they will inspect the car and refund the money basis the result.

We have been following up with them but there has been no Revert and we we received a msg for trip end the extra amount that we need to pay.
        Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have uploaded the necessary documents for profile verification in zoom car on 9th December 2022, but until today (14th dec 2022) it is not yet verified
          Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My booking ID is JPSN7N4X9. The tyre burst just after driving for 30kms. Me and my family were lucky that this happened on small road when we were moving slowly. I can't think what would have been the case if this happened on highway when we will be going at 80KMPH. Then when I tried to change the spare wheel, found that spare wheel is not fitting the axle. We had lot of long calls with breakdown support. Then I found a nearby MRF tyre store,...
            Order ID : JPSNCIO2Z

I booked a car on Zoomcars from 10th Dec to 11th Dec. There was a damage from my end and as I opted for damage protection plan I was not asked for damage charges instead they posted inconvenience charges of 15000. When I ask Zoomcar customer care he says Stepney and toolkit was missing. Zoom car host tricked me here as car was not unlocking by app he asked my phone and uploaded pictures...
            Recently I booked a self driven car from Zoom Car. I made the payment of Rs 5499 in advance. I had booked Toyota Glanza (DL10CN8304) Booking Id is JPSNCIL9N. My pickup time was 8:00 PM. I had reached there on time I completed the process o[censored]ploading photos and when I was trying to unlock car using my phone (Car unlock using Zoom app to make pickup easier) it wasn't unlocking. I had tried multiple times but still it was not opening. I had...
            My friend used my driving licence on his zoom car account. But, no option there to remove my driving licence from there. So, that he can't missuse my dl again without my permission.
            So that we can safe ourself and as well as zoom property.
            But, m too worried about it.
            Kindly, give a reply with a positive solution.
            My gmail id [protected]@gmail.com
            Get me a reply
            Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi. I am in delhi right now and wants to rent a car through zoomcar. I have uploaded dl and uid yesterday and waiting for verified. Still my profile is pending and no message. So i requested to you people please verified my profile so that i can book car on rent. It’s urgent. I have one page dl that is provided by my district rto. And i have uploaded the same.
              It has been 4 days since i complained about this..i received no reply

For My booking JPS64T9HJ dated 18th October 2018, Zoomcar App is displaying an outstanding balance of ₹200.

For which, I had made the payment twice with UPI reference no[protected] and[protected] on 13.08.2022.

And we have also received success transaction email from Zoomcar, still it is displaying as outstanding for the trip.
                Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Refer the booking id Zoom car operating Service center not found while charging 14000/- by me there is no update.

i request customer care service to refund the money he is using abusive language

Pls registered my complaint and return moey
                  Dec 10, 2022
                  Not Resolved no call and confirmation to me
                  Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Car not provided on the day of pickup
                    Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked the car from this app on 10th dec 22, on the day of pickup the car was not found on the given address, there was no contact of the owner and zoom car customer care couldn’t care less as I constantly tried to reach them but no one answered the call for about an hour
                      Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Sarath Chandra and my registered mobile number is [protected].I have a booking in Kochi from 9th 8am to 13th 8pm. However There was no car at the pickup location this morning 8 am, when enquired the car was at a different location that is far.Hence i was allocated another car (Baleno) at different location and was told new car and location will be updated after 5 min. When I went there i was told that car is not available . Now I had to goto the 1st booked car at said location .I was roaming half of Kochi on cabs wasting lot of time and money.This caused lot of stress as I had 5 days trip planned with the car. Customer care simple says sorry for trouble and do you want to canCel the trip without giving any alternative. I need compensation for the mental agony and stress i have gone through.
                        Sarath
                        Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a zoom car because I was having a appointment with Doctor in Tamil Nadu because of your zoomcar management the car was not unlocking by the zoom car app and I missed my appointment with the doctor so I appel a compensation of 50000 from zoom car because of irresponsibility of zoomcar
                          Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As you can see I had booked MG hector plus sharp AT petrol on 29th may 2022. As all zoomcar and other users know in these app or to book rental cars you have to make full payment first to complete the booking, so thats what i did by paying ₹6600 to book MG hector. After months I receive email stating to clear my dues or legal action will be taken and in the app in my trips section it shows that i have only paid ₹3845 to book the car which is not really possible.
                            Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They cancelled the booking themselves and refunded the amount the took from me.they are frauds