Zoomcar
ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

Zoomcar Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
#308, 1st to 3rd Floor, 100 Feet Main Road, Indiranagar, 1st Stage
Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Good

Zoomcar related photos (2562)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Zoomcar Complaints & Reviews

Istanbul, Turkey
Refund issue more than 5months no one is responding mail and more over there is no proper customer care number.
br...

Belgrade, Serbia
I have booked the rental cars from zoom car. But the security deposit which we need to give initially which will hav to refund to me back after the trip . The security deposit is not refunded from 3months.

I have booked the zoom car twice . No deposit refunded till now. I have sent an email nor wtgan 10 but no response at all.
Deposit is not refunded

[Jan 07, 2021] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sushma kn Jan 06, 2021 Please sue the zoom car. There are plenty of people facing the same issues

C
    Bengaluru, Karnataka
    My three bookings were cancelled. Below are the booking id's and cancelled dates.
    1. Booking id : JPS6NYHPR - cancelled...

H
    Singapore, Singapore
    There are 2 bookings for me with zoom car. Out of 2 one is cancelled and I had a ride on other one.
    For those 2 bookings refund of rs 12247 is pending from May2020.
    Till now refund is processed. I tried to contact customer car by call and email. But there is no response.
    Zoom car refund is pending from long time

[Jan 06, 2021] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by HashN Jan 06, 2021 Hi,
    For those 2 bookings refund of rs 12247 is pending from May2020.
    Till now refund is not processed. I tried to contact customer car by call and email. But there is no response.

D
      Singapore, Singapore
      Hi, My booking JPS6NT0EA for 25-Oct was cancelled by Zoom due to non availability of Car at Hyderabad Airport . It is now...

Singapore, Singapore
      It has been four months since zoomcar has taken nearly 25000 from me and have failed to deliver the car and are not responding to my refund requests

[Jan 05, 2021] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
        Pending My Amount Rs:54444/-
        so far my amount has been pending

Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
          My Self G Bala Raju From Andhrapradesh. My Contact Number is [protected]
          My Id -JPS6NA295
          My Trip has been done on 17th September 2020 without any interruption. In this context refund of Rs:5444/- will be pending so far. No one is responding and not bother about my refund. After my 1st trip, I feel so happy about your service but your negligence on my refund will reflect me not booking again even I need more times. Because I don't want to circle back regarding my refund. So Kindly release my refund even to see this Message.
          G Bala Raju

Kindly resolve my concern .Then i would like to book car before pongal

Y
            Singapore, Singapore
            I have booked zoomcar and then cancelled as per zoomcar policy they have to return amount within one month. But it's almost 3 months not deposited my refund.
            Refund of cancellation not paid since 3 months

V
              Singapore, Singapore
              I have trying to raise a complant from long back...there is no response still waiting for two refunds pending...customer care is not at all supportive for the customers.

M
                Marseille 01, France
                I took zoom car on 5-6 September 2020 and its been more than 4 months still i haven’t received my deposit refund amount of ₹5, 670. This is not tolerable and even i am unable to contact customer care executive. Worst service. I need my refund asap. This is not acceptable at any cost to receive this kind of service.
                zoomcar refund not received for more than 4 months

M
                  Marseille 01, France
                  I have not yet received the refund of security deposit since 8-9 months. they are not responding to any call. They have disabled the contact us option from the web and mobile app.
                  should I go to for a police complaint now. please suggest.
                  no refund since 9 months

I have booked a zoomcar on 18th dec with below details,
                    Booking (id: JPS6NBH4F) for Ford Ecosport from 04:00 PM, 18...
                    V
                    Taipei, Taiwan
                    Hi Team,

I am yet to receive the security deposit plus fuel charges for two trips done on 17 Sep and 8 Oct...

D
                    Istanbul, Turkey
                    I have tried to book zoom car for twice and the booking not confirmed but payment was deducted. Even after 35 days the refund amount was not credited to my account. In addition to that I have a successful booking on dec4th. Still not get the refund. Tried to contact 100 times over support and customer care services also. Worst service at all.
                    Booking not confirmed. But money deducted and not refund the amount even after 35 days

Updated by Dharma ch Jan 11, 2021 How long you take to settle the amount. It's not a small amount. It's a big amount.

J
                      Belgrade, Serbia
                      I Havent recieved the refund amount of ₹7, 338 for the booking id JPS6N4504 which is more than 40 days. Please let me know about the refund.
                      I havent received the refund amount yet

[Jan 04, 2021] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
                        Delhi, Delhi
                        Its been more than one month...i am still waiting for the refund of Rs 5694..
                        Refund against BOOKING ID # JPS6N2JTB

R
                          Its been more than one month...i am still waiting for the refund of Rs 5000
                          Refund against BOOKING ID # JPS6NT63P

K
                            Singapore, Singapore
                            I cancelled my booking more then 10 months(march 2020) finished but still i didnt get my money. My booking id is JPS6NO4ET Near rs 20, 000 still pending.
                            Refund pending in zoomcar

P
                              Delhi, Delhi
                              It's been over 6 months I have not received my refund .Tried calling them many times, even dropped them mails but they don't...