Zoomcar
ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

Zoomcar Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
#308, 1st to 3rd Floor, 100 Feet Main Road, Indiranagar, 1st Stage
Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Good

Zoomcar related photos (2688)

Zoomcar Complaints & Reviews

Jan 1, 2021
I made a booking on Zoomcar on 3rd Sept'20 for 3 days but on the day of delivery Zoomcar cancelled the booking citing some...
Jan 1, 2021
I made a booking on Zoomcar on 3rd Sept'20 for 3 days but cancelled it on the same day as they were not providing the doorstep...

T
Dec 31, 2020
I have cancelled my booking JPS6N0XI5 on 21st September and I still haven't received my refund yet. I have tried reaching customer care and I didn't get any response.

Total Refund Amount: 2926
Refund not provided for Cancelled booking

[Jan 04, 2021] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Feb 17, 2021
    Dec 31, 2020
    I have cancelled my booking with Booking id- JPS6N2642. and already 45 days since i cancelled booking no refund has been initiated....
    Hi team

Ref- trip booking ID- JPS6N4VLN

I am writing this mail out of frustration because of...
    V
    Delhi, Delhi
    Want my refund now for two of my bookings mentioned below
    ID- JPS6NVI6F of rs 3383/-
    ID - JPS6NVINV of rs 1792/-br...

K
    Jan 18, 2021
    Powai, Maharashtra
    I rented a car on oct 2 and the amount I paid was 4791 and the cost of trip was 3250 so the refundable amount is 1541 but it is not refunded it has been more than 2 months and the customer support is not responding.
    Im complaining about the non refunded amount from a trip

[Dec 31, 2020] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by Kochhe Jan 18, 2021 The refund is not yet processed and app still shows same page with same refund pending

V
      Delhi, Delhi
      Hi, i ordered a elite i20 on august 2019 and yet the car is not delivered. I want my money back but the zoomcar or Zap sercives...

Dec 30, 2020
      I am from mangalore and had booked a car through zoomcar on 12th nov, and had to cancel the same due to wrong DIRECTION, I had recieved the email saying I will recieve the refund of rs 4226 within 5 to 7 days but still not recieved. I am not even able to contact them through any sources, please issue me the same

[Dec 30, 2020] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Zoom Car Booking ID JPS6N2QCA
        Total refund pending - 4907 INR.
        Booked for 10th Nov'20 Dropped on 11th Nov'20 with Fuel.
        Now 47 days over still i have not received the Refund of Fuel from Zoom car. Kindly Take the complaint against zoom car and push them to release the refund immediately.

W
          Delhi, Delhi
          I have a pending refund of ₹2699 from ZoomCar for my trip dated 21st Nov 2020.
          After multiple follow-ups via mobile-app and social-media, I haven't got any fruitful response.

Vivek Singh
          +91 [protected]
          Pending refund of 2699
          Pending refund of 2699

Updated by wewakes Dec 29, 2020 This is regarding booking JPS6N4GS5 as seen in the attached screenshot.

Vivek

Delhi, Delhi
            I booked car on 4th December and there was no confirmation from company. So I booked again.later I get the message that my...
            T
            Dec 29, 2020
            Hi! Your Zoomcar booking(id: JPS6N4LP7) has been cancelled. View details of your booking ( https://www.zoomcar.com/bookings/JPS6N4LP7/paymentsummary...

R
            Dec 29, 2020
            Its been already 30 days completed my money is not getting refunded will you give it or we have to raise complaint on you, worst service provided booking id : JPS6N2CYU i am expecting a call from you guys
            Money refund not given
            Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 15, 2021
            I want my security deposit Money refund it's been so long to get the money

[Dec 29, 2020] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi, Delhi
              Refund has been pending for more than a month now. ₹21298 is left to be paid by zoom car for the booking ID JPS6N4B2I. Booking made and cancelled on 26th November 2020.

Very unprofessional and substandard business ethics. Instead of refunding they are sitting and posting on instagram without any shame.

Powai, Maharashtra
                I booked a car from thane for early morning 7.30am but when I reached to car it’s tyres were not in working condition and got it repaired as i could not arrange any other alternative for my visit.
                That time this person named Juned Ansari has promised me to pay the repair charges and it’s been more than a month I am following up with him for those repairs charged but he is not even replying to my messages and not attending my calls.
                Seriously you should teach your employees loyalty first otherwise keep cars in working condition so that we don’t have to suffer so much even after paying so much money.

I have been following up with this person Juned Ansari, he is so dishonest person I have come across in my entire life.
                Though my amount is very small but still he is not paying me which he promised me to pay on the day.
                I suffered so much by booking zoom car...I wanted to go to some place on an urgent basis that is why booked zoom car and when I reached at place the the car was in such a bad condition but since there wasn’t any other option I searched for repair shop early in the morning by hearing Juned Ansari and I regret doing that as neither I received back the repair cost of Rs.200 nor I received back my refund money from zoom car.
                Please don’t ever book Zoom car they will give you worst experience of your lifetime.

R
                  Feb 4, 2021
                  Dec 28, 2020
                  Refund amount of approximately 8 thousand rupees is pending for the last 3 months for which I have taken multiple follow ups...
                  I made a booking from 7th Nov 9:00 AM to 8th Nov 11:00 PM
                  booking id- JPS6NTNT1 according to the policy its 30 days...

K
                  Sir my refund is pending more then 30 dayes please refend mu payment
                  Refend

[Dec 28, 2020] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                    Dec 28, 2020
                    I had booked zoomcar on 8th Nov 2020 & paid Rs.12721/- via netbanking, further due to some reason I cancelled the booking...