Complaints in Anantnag, Jammu and Kashmir, India

SSP ofFICE ANANTNAG. - DELAY IN ISSUANCE OF VERIFICATION FILE

AJAZ AHMAD WANI
REPECTED SIR/MADAM

THIS IS THE APPLICANT"S BROTHER FROM SRINAGAR MY YOUNGER BROTHER APPLIED FOR THE PASSPORT IN SEPTEMBER 2009

FILE NUMBER:- A018874/09

STILL AWAITING TO GET THE PASSPORT OUR WHOLE FAMILY IS ENGAGED IN THIS MATTER .I...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Anantnag, Jammu and Kashmir, India Complaint category Passport Services

Reliance Big TV - Deduction of balance

Aamir Iqbal Dar
hello sir, i have recharged my bigtv account with smartcard no. 200525933656 with Rs525 on 17 March 2010 and activated 3 months bronze pack which cost Rs424. but my big tv had some signal problem for which i requested Customer care to resolve. they told me that our engineer will come for free...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Anantnag, Jammu and Kashmir, India Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
IFB
Replacement of washing Machine
(32 minutes ago)
BELLO VISTA TECHNOLOGIES
BELLOVISTA TECHNOLOGIES IS THE MOST FRAUDEST AND CHEAPEST COMPANY IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY.THEY MAKE THE EMPLOYEES SLOG DAY AND NIGHT AND DONT PAY SALARY
(35 minutes ago)
HDFC Life
Fake offer for personal loan of 100 % of your Sum insure @ 0 % ROI for 10 years against hdfc life jeevan samruddhi Policy.
(37 minutes ago)
Club Mahindra Holidays
regarding refund my Rs.22200.