Complaints in Haryana, India

Airtel Postpaid Sim - Change of name

gagansk23 on Jun 12, 2011
i want to transfer my post paid sim which is in my name to my brother's name. wat do i do or Please do the needfull?my ph no is 9810136006

current name and address:
Amardeep Singh Kohli
H.No- 428, Sec-14,
Faridabad
Pin-121007
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Faridabad, Haryana, India Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Sony Ericsson Mobile (W20) - Problem in Sony Ericsson Handset

ankushbhan on Jun 12, 2011
My W20 mobile is facing Problem in Display & Charging connector, and for this i have submit my mobile in Gurgaon Service center on 14.05.2011. Shop details: MV COMMUNICATION SHOP NO. 2223/3, RAJIV NAGAR, GURGAON, 122001
My bill no 222. But after 1 month, i am not getting any resonse...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurgaon, Haryana, India Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Rigoss maintenance Sushant Lok-III Gurgaon - Street Lighting

Kushanava Laha on Jun 12, 2011
It is a matter of extreme annoyance to bring to notice that today is the fifth consecutive day that street lights are not working on the road adjoining my house E-45 Florence Villa Sushantlok - III. After sunset the road is thrown into pitch darkness that is a serious security threat.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurgaon, Haryana, India Complaint category Building Developers

HUDA Rewari, Haryana - non receipt of allotment letter

sdyadav on Jun 12, 2011
Sir, I have been awarded a resedential plot in sector 19 rewari by huda in a draw held on 08 april 11. my application no was 36580 and plot no 528 defence category. I got a NOC from the financing axis bank lajpatnagar but didnot get allotment letter till date ie by 10 jun 11 as they have not...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Faridabad, Haryana, India Complaint category Government Organizations

carnation Gurgaon - Unethical service ethos

shanmacho on Jun 12, 2011
This is the second time things are going wrong, First time my IPOD was stolen, So where the things, Which were returnd after an email however Ipod was claimed to never have existed.

Vehicle Number : TN09 AQ 9292.
Branch : Gurgaon
Vehicle : Mahindra Bolero.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Haryana, India Complaint category Car Service Centers

Reliance Communications - Balance deduction on accessing 0.facebook.com

Dinesh K. Dhiman on Jun 12, 2011
Hi my number is 9541288300,
First of all i would like to state that Reliance is the worst service provider i ever had seen. Reliance guys seems to be trained for befooling the customers as if they feel their customers are dumbs. Shame on you guys who are putting a blot on Dhirubhai Ambani's...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Sonipat, Haryana, India Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

TOI, ET, ETW - Over charging

kapkal83 on Jun 11, 2011
I subscribed for TOI, ET and ETW. The vendor here keeps on changing every two three months. The latest here is OM News Agency Ph 8800130737.

The vendor overcharges and adds a service charge each month. On questioning the charge, the agency has stopped the daily delivery of the...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurgaon, Haryana, India Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers

DDA - Refund not received

RamChanderarora on Jun 11, 2011
DDA Refund not received
I(Savitri Rawal)had deposited my Application No. 0659211 along with DD No: 203168 of 50000/- at ICICI Bank, Hisar. But till date I have not received the refund. DDA flats draw was published in april. now its 12 june till now i couldn't received my refund....
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Hisar, Haryana, India Complaint category Government Organizations

State Bank of India - SBI ATM withdraw - cash not received but account debited

Parshantk on Jun 11, 2011
Dear Sir/ Mam,

I tried to withdraw an amount of Rs.10, 000 from PNB ATM located at REd light chowk, Panipat, on 31/05
/2011. I did't receive the cash and saw a message on the screen "Request Processing timed Out".& Also light has been gone from ATM. But...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Panipat, Haryana, India Complaint category Banks

Airtel - Bad Signal error code B001

vijay1025 on Jun 11, 2011
See the Complaints Log details with date and resolvance
1. Complaint No 8001545.. dated. 15-May-11 (Resolved by Airtel)
2. Complaint No 8284405.. dated. 23-May-11 (Unresolved.. and NO RESPONSE from Airtel Team)
3. Complaint No 8313313.. dated. 24-May-11 (Unresolved.. and...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurgaon, Haryana, India Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

Aditya Bio Science PVT.LTD
Reliance land phone complaint
(5 minutes ago)
Yatra.com
incorrect cancellations done by yatra
(27 minutes ago)