A-2-Z Solution, Cuttack — a-2-z solution fake providing of jobs and asking for money

Badambadi,Near Ahhalya Mandap., Cuttack, Cuttack District, Odisha, India
 rasmi7th on Apr 3, 2019
The company called me to their office on 24/03/2019 and asked me to deposit rs.500/- for registration but before they said rs500/- was refundable (I have all phone records for this). They also asked for all the certificates and testimonials. Then after 4 days, they informed me that, a manager's job has been finalized in hdfc bank, balasore, for which you have to fill up the joining form so have to come to their office with all the certificates, photos and 50% of the first month's salary for deposit. The salary, they informed me as rs.24400/- pm. However i insisted them to provide me the appointment letter from hdfc bank but they denied (They said, you have to fill joining form and you will get appointment letter within 10 to 12 days by post.) however it created some suspicion in my mind so we went for enquiry hdfc bank, balasore and i am totally surprised that hdfc bank manager said, there is no such requirement, it’s totally fake and suggested to us don’t give money to them. And i did not go to cuttack. Instead, i preferred to lodge a complaint, so that other people can be saved from the clutches of the dubious job providers. Moreover, i think, they have collected a hefty amount of money in the shape of registration. I need my rs500/ back. I request you to interfere in the matter and take suitable action.
As discussed, i have already sent my a/c details but didn’t receive rs500 as of now.
Fyi: we have all proof with call records from day one onwards.
Thanks and regards
Rasmi panda
[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

A-2-Z Solution, Cuttack - a-2-z solution fake providing of jobs and asking for money

Company:A-2-Z Solution, Cuttack